Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaybee said:
Miranda exited the bathroom in her underwear, having little else that was presentable at this point. Her hair was damp but her body was clean and she looked about, spying a guy at the bar (Chris) and making her way over towards him. She sidled up next to the bar, requesting a cider from the bartender before turning to the man. "So... I see you're looking for someone with a little more flair to them than the other girls about here... Am I right?"

He smiled at the gorgeous girl, "Why yes, you are right" he said. He looked her over quite obviously and gave her a wink. "May I ask your name beautiful?" he asked as he put his arm around her, pulling her into his side. "I'd love to get to know you more" he said rubbing her side.

Miranda grinned at the man's response, a straightforward and no-nonsense kind of reaction that told her a bit about him. "My name's Miranda, and I think I wouldn't mind getting to know you better either. What's your name handsome?" Miranda took a sip of her cider as it was delivered to her, not once taking her eyes off of the man to her left.

Chris grinned at her reply, "A pleasure to meet you Miranda, I'm Chris" he said. "The host of this party" he added. He liked her attitude, she seemed focused on him and he liked that. "How's your night been so far? Good I hope" he said with a smile. His hand continued to rub her side as he returned her gaze, looking into her eyes. "Such great eyes to go with a great body" he remarked with a wink.

The host... I see. Miranda nodded at the question. "My night's been excellent, very... Stimulating." She let the word roll off her tongue, leaving no doubts as to what she meant by it. She enjoyed the hand lightly running up and down her side. "Why thank you, your flattery would suit to be given to you as well as taken." She gave a smile designed to be alluring, her own arm moving about the host.

Chris smiled at her answer to his question. He knew she was going to be very interesting, feeling her arm against him. "Well my dear, would you like to make your night more stimulating?" he asked with a wink. He pulled her close, making their hips meet. "I promise I won't disappoint" he said with a move of his hips into her. He had plenty of fun for himself but he knew she would be quite the fun time.

"Hmm... I think I would most enjoy that..." Miranda gave a salacious grin. "Do you have someplace in mind or shall we simply do it right here?" She kept an upbeat an innocent tone in her voice to bely the nature of what she had just proposed.

Chris smiled at her reply, "Let's get a bit more private so when you scream it won't be drowned out by the music" he said with a wink. He put his arm around her and lead her up the stairs to the largest bedroom. He opened the door for her, "Ladies first" he said.

Kinky_Slut said:
She moaned and nodded, grabbing his hand quickly. "Not just yet cutie" she said slipping his fingers out of her so she could kneel down. She let go of the large cock and started to lick up and down the underside of his length. Her hand playing with his balls as she looked up at him as she tasted him. "Do you like that cutie? Want me to put your big cock in my mouth?" she said with a wink as she licked around the head.

Although Marcus was a bit annoyed at first that he couldn't finger Melisa, he instantly calmed down when she offered to suck him off.
"Go for it" he said, gently moving his hands around her head and through her hair.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled at her reply, "Let's get a bit more private so when you scream it won't be drowned out by the music" he said with a wink. He put his arm around her and lead her up the stairs to the largest bedroom. He opened the door for her, "Ladies first" he said.

"Confident are we?" Miranda teased back, letting him lead her upstairs and opening a door to what looked like a rather impressive bedroom. At his prompting, she gave a mock-curtsy and entered, softly padding to the bed and sitting upon it, looking Chris up and down with a salacious grin on her face.

Chris smiled and shut the door, turning to see her eyes on him. He walked over to her, "Remember, you can look and touch" he said with a grin as he kissed her lips. He leaned against her and layed her back, his hands running along her sides and hips. He knew he was going to enjoy himself and he hoped she would too.

dragonthingy said:
Although Marcus was a bit annoyed at first that he couldn't finger Melisa, he instantly calmed down when she offered to suck him off.
"Go for it" he said, gently moving his hands around her head and through her hair.

Melisa giggled and sucked on the head of his cock, stroking the length quickly as she slid him deeper into her mouth. She sucked harder as each inch went into her mouth, taking him down to the base without gagging. She bobbed her head on his cock, sucking harder that before. She moaned on his cock as she looked up at him, his throbbing flesh going down her throat with each bob of her head.

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa giggled and sucked on the head of his cock, stroking the length quickly as she slid him deeper into her mouth. She sucked harder as each inch went into her mouth, taking him down to the base without gagging. She bobbed her head on his cock, sucking harder that before. She moaned on his cock as she looked up at him, his throbbing flesh going down her throat with each bob of her head.

"Oh man that's good" Marcus said, feeling Melisa suck on his cock for a few pleasure-filled minutes.
"You're almost there" he said, getting ready to cum.

Melisa smiled and pulled off, wrapping both hands around his cock and striking quickly. "Cum for me cutie" she said with a grin as she stroked faster. She opened wide and waited to taste him cum.

Marcus didn't last much longer during the handjob and shot hot cum into Melisa's mouth, some of it hitting her face. Marcus moved over a little bit to give Melisa room on the couch.
"I can go at least one more round" he said. "You?"

Melisa moaned softly as his hot cum landed in her mouth and on her face, swallowing what she could before stopping her stroking hands. "Only one? I could a couple more times" she teased as she got up and bent over the arm of the couch. She shook her round ass and dripping pussy at him with a grin. "Let's see how you feel after this" she said.

"Let's find out" Marcus said, re positioning himself behind Melisa. He started gently teasing her asshole and pussy with his erect cock, before he entered her pussy. Holding onto her waist, he then started to fuck her doggy style, his cock just as eager as it was when she was sucking it.

Melisa grinned and moaned softly at his teasing before moaning loud when he slid into her. He moaned and moved her hips against his as he started to thrust. "That's it, mmmmm...." she moaned as her breasts bounced with the rest of her body.

"You like that?" Marcus said, grabbing her by the shoulders to get better access.
"It gets better" he said, increasing the pace, his hard cock going in an out of Melisa's tight pussy.

{Just posted my girl on the profile thread but I'm a bit confused as to the rules... Can I just jump in? Or do I have to wait to be accepted? Forgive me, this is my first time here x) }

Summer had come back to the party after leaving for a bit to freshen up in the girls bathroom. She had then found a quite place to get her thoughts in order. She loved how the party was still jumping along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom