Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

an officer (gentleman?) and the lady ( picklechiffon and wolvenrogue)

Robert shrugged, a bit uncomfortable with not yielding to a lady, but as she wished, he undressed and stood in the small basin for her attention. He closed his eyes and let her hands do their work, for getting momentarily that it was not Elizabeth but rather Jessica who attended him.

It felt warm and wonderful and her hands were clearly experienced at what she was doing.

Jessica ran her hands deftly over his body. She’d been trained well, she knew. She washed his back and let her fingers trail over his shoulders. For an older man, he was definitely attractive.

She handed him the cloth and the bar of soap as she ladled the water down his back to rinse him. She took a step back and away. Lowering her eyes as she did so, she waited for him to finish. She tried not to let the flush reach her cheeks but she knew the color was evident.

She had never been able to choose, they had always chosen her, but she’d never seen someone like him. His body was firm; she had been able to feel the muscles of his back. She sighed softly as she listened to him complete his bath.

Robert got out of the tub and dried himself, and slipped on his clothes. "I will wash your back if you wish he said. I have done that every day for years now." he said. he added some warm water to the basin, and prepared some clean water for her to rinse her hair., then turned his back and began to set out the food for breakfast. while she bathed..

Jessica smiled at him.

“I will be okay. Thank you.” She deftly undid her gown, and stood in the basin. Crouching down she washed herself in strong calculating strokes as though she didn’t have much time. There was no languid savouring of the water. This was all about achieving a function.

She then stepped out of the basin, wrapping a towel about her body, tucking the end between her heavy breasts. She knelt on the floor and put her head over the basin, pouring a bit of water over her hair, before soaping it into a foaming lather. She then proceeded to rinse her hair clean.

Once that was done, she took the towel from her body and wrapped it about her hair. The air of the cabin nipped at her skin, puckering her nipples as she made her way to the bed, where a clean skirt, the only thing she had brought with her was laid out along with a long-sleeved blouse. She dressed with care, unashamed that her body was bare to his gaze if he so chose to look.

Robert remained a gentleman as best he could, but had been un prepared for her to uncver her body in favor of her hair as she crossed the cabin to the bed, so when he turned aound She walked directly in front of him with none of her youthful skin covered. He was struck by just how beautiful she was, but said nothing for fear of embarassing her. He averted his eyes and didn't stare, but what he had seen was now well recorded in his consciousness. He went about his chores and watched as Jessica once again took baby Elizabeth in her arms.

Jessica finished dressing then picked up and cuddled the baby close to her. She whispered softly to the baby girl as she lay her down to change her out of her diaper. She took the towel and laid it on the floor by the tub. Using the small cloth she gently bathed the baby in the luke warm water, softly cooing and talking to her. Once baby Elizabeth was clean she raised her eyes to Robert.

“The water can be dumped now when ever you are ready. Thank you.” She smiled a soft genuine smile at him. She was glad for the kindness and was trying to show him kindness in return.

Robert Grabbed the bucket and basin, and took them outdoors and dumped them. hen returned to the cabin and wiped them out. When he returned , he found Elizabeth at Jessica's breast as she sat in the rocker. He pulled up a chair beside her and watched as Elizabeth suckled contentedly. he leaned his head against Jessica's and turned and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, and smiled as he looked in her eyes. He was growing very fond of this young woman, who had found herself thrust into his life. Besides being a refuge for Elizabeth, she was filling a deep void in his heart.

"I'm going hunting" he said, "I'll be back shortly, we need some fresh meat." he took his gun and went out into the snow. An, hour later, The door opened, and he dragged a 200 lb dressed deer inside. It would mean meat and leather, and the antlers. all valuable to them, and in winter with it being cold they could keep the meat quite a while.

Jessica had watched him leave, and sighed as he closed the door.
“Your papa is a difficult man to read sweetheart, isn’t he.” She softly spoke to baby Elizabeth. “He is going to need some time to heal from all this. But maybe at some point we will be a true family.”

She had just set the baby down for her nap, when Robert came bursting
through the door. Jessica was amazed. She went to the door and closed it deftly before the slam or the chill could wake the baby. She looked over the carcus and Robert. She smiled at him softly.

“This will stock us for a while.” She said as she moved to get an apron and tie it about her waist. Cinching it in to give her more of a figure, she met his gaze. “Tell me how to help with this. I am more than happy to be your extra set of hands.”

She wanted to be friendlier to him. Not that she had been cold, but the kiss he had given her before he left, touched something inside her. This was a man in need of a soft touch to help him through.

Robert laid a canvas tarp over their table to keep from staining it. He placed the carcas on the table, and deftly skinned it.The skin would be rubbed with salt and hung to dry. He then quartered the carcass. He cut out each section and had her wrap themin paper, for storage outside in the bear bag, high in a tree, a good ways from their cabin.when they had finished the laborious process, and everything useable had been stored, Robert sunk in a chair, and with out thinking , pulled Jessica into his lap and kissed her passionately. It was the kind of thing he had done with Elizabeth many times, but a first with Jessica, and he had done it as though it were natural.

Jessica felt a pang of panic as Robert pulled her into his lap, and claimed her mouth as his own. Her mind was reeling. His lips were different from the “clients” she had entertained.

There was something in his kiss, that even now set him apart from any of the men she had.

She let him kiss her, and then slowly gave in, letting her lips become soft and supple under his, she relaxed her body into his and let him kiss her, as a lover. Jessica broke away breathless as she sat in his lap, looking at him, her eyes wide and her tender lips slightly bruised.

Robert looked back at her looking deep in her eyes, suddenly seeing her aas more than someone just there to help. What he had done had started almost reflexive, as though he had been kissing his wife with all the familiarity and passion which he had since they had met, but somewhere in the process he had realized that Jessica and he had formed a bond forged out of need, but a bond none the less.

"I ... I'm s so.. so thankful to have you. Your precious to me." He looked at her with wonder in his eyes. In such a short time, this 15 year old girl had taken on so much responsibility, and was willing to be here with a 46 year old man.

Jessica blushed under his attentions. She knew a lot of what he was feeling had to be misplaced. It was just because she was here. But then, that had been her job, to be the stand in for the wife. She leaned back into him and kissed him softly. She wasn’t sure if grief was making him talk or if he truly enjoyed her. But his touch elicited the age old response.

She pulled herself from his lap, her eyes locked on his as she stood before him, just out of reach. Holding his gaze, she began to unbutton her blouse, letting her fingers slip the buttons from their holes. She watched him as the halves of her shirt separated, and she slid her hands in over her full breasts, teasing at her sensitive nipples before letting the fabric wisp to the ground.

Robert could not believe his eyes, but neither could he ignore them. A young woman was now standing before him half naked with passion in her eyes. He felt his body responding in a way he had not felt since Elizabeth was alive. A fleeting pang of grief and guilt pierced him for a moment, but faded quickly as he looked at the beauty that now stood before him. he slipped out of his shirt and beconned her back into his lap. They wrapped arms around each other and her tender nipples and breasts pressed against his chest. The leaked some milk against him. He leaned down to lick the stray droplets from her nipples. "Oh Jessica, he said. "my god your so lovely. "

Jessica smiled at his compliment and the sincerity in which it was delivered.

She took his hand and gently pulled him back towards the bed. She lay down on the bed, her back against the soft material, her body splayed out for his inspection. She smiled gently at him, beckoning him to join her. Her full chest heaved under the idea, the thought of joining with him. He was more handsome than most his age. And the desire that filled his eyes was different than any other she’d seen.

It awakened a feeling in her body she never really allowed herself to feel- Enjoyment from a man’s touch.

Robert fairly trembled at the sight. His eyes, not leaving her, his clothes dropping to the floor, his feelings were a mix of raw passion, and sweet memories. He should be feeling guilty, he told himself, but somehow he didn't. His thoughts of Elizabeth were still sweet, and transferred somehow to Jessica. He crawled into bed with her, his body against her, adorring her, loving her, he gently carressed her. He took her in slowly, cherishing what they were about to share flashing back for a moment to a similar time on the hard ground in the desert.

He held her in his arms kissing her, hard against her thigh, and tears flowing down his cheeks. His emotions flowing back and forth from pure lust to pure joy, to sorrow and back again.

Jessica lay in his arms unsure of what to do. She was unused to a man shedding tears so unabashedly. She felt the need in his body, but knew he was conflicted. She gently caressed his face.

“We don’t need to do this, if it’s too soon that is okay.” She smiled gently at him and pulled his head in close to her chest and just held him. She wondered at the love he must have had for the baby’s mother given the emotions he was clearly feeling.

“I don’t want to replace her,” Jessica whispered softly. She knew he felt some obligation to her for helping with baby Elizabeth, but that was not what she wanted. She wanted him to come to her because of herself not because of what she was doing or misplaced feelings for his lost love. She held him as he cried, gently soothing him like she would a terrified child.

Robert looked up at her, and kissed her passionately. "I don't expect you to." He said. but you are lovely beyond compare, and I want you for my own, and my daughter's. When I first met Elizabeth, the babies mother, I felt this same way about her, wanting her so much, but now it is you I want. My time with Elizabeth is past, and I will shed a tear for her loss from time to time, as her memory will always be dear to me."

"To you, I must seem old, but if you will have me, I would love to have you." He slipped between her smooth thighs spreading them with his own. A look of adoration, mixed with lust now replacing the tears.

Jessica lay beneath him, and watched the change come over his state of mind. She nodded gently, as he positioned himself between her thighs. She watched him intently.

His body was marred from his age, he’d obviously not been kind to it was a young man, but his parts seemed eager enough. She gently spread her legs wider for him, to allow him to fit between them.

“This is more than fine,” She whispered softly watching his eyes as he moved to lower himself. She watched him draw nearer, her breath catching as he moved to join them.

Being with this your woman mad the man feel strong and verile. The wear and tear his body had suffered was far less a burden right now, he felt young and renewed in a way he had noy since before Elizabeth had died. He slipped easily inside her feeling her warm folds envelope and squeeze him with passion. A huge sigh of reliefe and joy escaped his lips and he began to stroke in and out of her warm body. His arms enfolded her and carressed her as his own. They were building a bond between two lost soles that would be come a single fulfilled one. Each with a devastated past and a hopeful future. "Jessica, he said, I want to love you, to give you my whole heart and soul. Is that what you want? Can you give me yours?"

Jessica cried out softly as Robert entered her body. The heat of his skin so much more intense than any time she’d lain with another man. She looked up at him as he spoke. This felt different, she nodded gently.

“I do,” she said softly. She wanted to try, to have a life and a great love with someone, and at this moment it felt as though the combination of their bodies was already discovering what he was asking her. She found his hand and wove her thin fingers into his strong gnarled ones as he slowly took her.

They cradled each other, as their passions grew in intensity and they each grew close to the point of release. Robert drove into her hard and deep. His cock swelled, and began to throb and he felt himself letting go. A great groan escaped his lips as he let his body release and he filled her tiny body with potent seed.

He held he in his arms and kissed her passionately as happy tears escaped the corners of his eyes.

Jessica lay beneath him as he spent himself inside her body. She felt at peace, not used or dirty like it had been with other men. He had taken his time and been gentle. It was so much more than she had expected and yet it was exactly what she had hoped.

She sighed contentedly just a moment before Baby Elizabeth woke and cried out. Jessica rose from the bed, sticky cum running down her thighs as she retrieved the baby from her cradle and brought her into the warmth of the blankets of the bed. Soothing the little one back to sleep, as she sucked on her naked nipple, Jessica blushed deeply as she felt Robert’s eyes on her. Watching her every movement.

Robert sighed with contentment as he watched Elizabeth at Jessica's breast. her little mouth suckling peacefully. As Jessica lay on her side, Robert slipped his thigh between Jessica's and entered her again, slowly and gently sliding in and out as he watched their daughter suckle at her breast. It was both erotic and beautiful at the same time, so peaceful but also passionate. "I love you Jessica" he said. "I don't know what i would do without you."

He kissed his daughters cheek as he slowly made love to Jessica at the same time.

Jessica gasped as Robert entered her from behind, sliding his body easily into hers as she let his daughter suckle on her nipple. She tried to ensure the baby wasn’t jostled as Robert’s thrusts grew a bit harder. She moaned as her body began responding. Biting her lip to keep herself quiet so as to not wake the sleeping baby Jessica stiffened. The thrusting of his body edging her closer to her own release. She felt her arms tighten ever so slightly about the baby as she hissed out his name.

“Robert!” The sound a mix of lustful need and indignation. She was going to cum, the first time in what seemed like ever, all with a sleeping infant in her arms.

Robert smiled at her as he continued with his gentle love making. It was slow and passionate, and he could see her responding to him with lust and and passion. He took his time and made it all about her, focusing on her pleasure. He wanted her to feel special. He was pretty sure that she hadn't experienced that before. He loved this girl and he wanted her to know it, and that it was coming from the heart. He kissed her gently on the cheek from behind, and whispered "I love you Jessica" He turned her lips to him and kissed her deeply, holding the kiss.

Back
Top Bottom