Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Rule Added For Chat

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Any reference to another member, be they present or not in chat AND whether the relationship is real, for RP, for fun, for 'anything you can think of', that indicates a Master/slave type of relationship is no longer allowed in chat. This mean -- NO collaring, NO title referencing (do NOT refer to someone as a Master or Mistress or as a slave/pet, etc), NO claiming, NO nothing even remotely related to it. Casual conversation regarding such relationships is fine, discussing your own leanings is fine. But displaying the behaviors is NOT fine. Do NOT do it. Doing so will result in a warning, continuing the behavior will result in a temp chat ban. That said, keep the behaviors to your PMs.

Link to Chat Rules!!!

darkangel76 said:
Any reference to another member, be they present or not in chat AND whether the relationship is real, for RP, for fun, for 'anything you can think of', that indicates a Master/slave type of relationship is no longer allowed in chat.

Are we allowed to ask why this has been put forth or just mark it down as one of the uncomfortable subjects?

I'd rather not get into the details of it. Not saying such things can't be 'discussed'. Just refrain from displaying the behaviors with each other. As an example, don't post something like -- Yes, Mistress. Or -- That's a good, slave. This is just one set of examples. Everything in the rule is how it goes from now on.

What if it's a joke comment. Me and my friends regularly joke around by saying stuff like "That's a good slave" on the rare occasions we get one of us to do something for another one of us like getting a drink or snack

Firstly, this is reserved for chat (aka the shoutbox) ONLY. What you do elsewhere is your own decision. As for saying such things in chat? At this time, better not to go there at all. Hopefully in the future this rule can become more lax. But until such a time.... best to not go there. Don't worry though, slip ups are expected. You won't get an official warning or ban or anything outlandish for such a thing. Common sense will be practiced there by staff. But if reminded, just accept the reminder graciously, move on and have fun. If changes ever occur for this rule, I'll be sure to announce it so that everyone is aware. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom