Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Male or Female to push me deeper into depravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisGabriel

Pulsar
"Total depravity (also called absolute inability, radical or total corruption) is a doctrine that derives from the concept of original sin. It is the consequence of the Fall of Man, every person born into the world is enslaved to the service of sin and (apart from the efficacious or prevenient grace of God) is utterly unable to choose to follow God (or good) or choose to accept salvation as it is offered."

I am looking for my character to be targeted:

- by a Madam looking for a new special talent to be trained into the brothel
- by someone with enough money to get what she or he wants... for entertaining in various kinky scenes.
- by a Scientist for experiment or testing
- by an Animal Trainer, to be trained for sex with animals, to help train them for special stud service
- by a Witch for spell practice and transformations, also for making a suitable offering to a sex creature or exuberance focus
- by a Succubus or other kind of Demon(ess), for corruption, or waking up my character's demonic side
- by an Alien (a tentacle monster, or any kind of sci-fi, fantasy creature, but one of its kind on Earth... or a whole bunch of them in outer space) for THAT

I can play females and futas (hermaphrodites) from age 15 to age 45

F-list

Craving: fucking machines, toys, any items that is for at least partially sensual or sexual, and can be used for a little forced pleasure

I PREFER A PLOT! a lot... BUT I want SMUT (25% - 75%)

PM me, I play there, but we can use threads or even E-Mail.

My newest interest, or more like craving, is some kind of fucking machines, toy's-arouse, so anybody with keen ideas and technically or magically inclined character, welcome!

Any kind of items, toys, clothes, that is for at least partially for a little forced pleasure, are welcome!

would you be interested in this:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61849

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom