Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

RE: A Lesson in Babysitting

The clerk reached over and grabbed a binder, in it was pages of various styles and sizes of lettering. The clerk turned a few pages to show Jenna some of the numerous choices she had, and left her to do it, as she excused herself.

While you look through those, if you'll excuse me I’ll see if Peter is done.

Jake from behind Jenna pipes in.

Thanks, I think she’ll find something, and you may go.

The young woman, steps away from the counter and moves towards the curtain in the back, and disappears, giving Jake a smile as she departs. Jake’s smiles back and returns his attention to his slut and the binder full of examples.

Do you see anything you’d like?

Jake tone was casual, as he inquired which font of letters she would like forever tattooed across her ass. It was just another test to see how far she would go to please him.

Jenna looked through a few pages as Jake gave his permission both to her and to the clerk. Jenna turned a few pages.

"I'm not sure... I... I don't really know what I'm looking for and... " she shrugged. "I'm not really going to see it anyway am I? Some of these though, I can barely read...seems silly to pick one which is illegible." She flicked over a page and then another and then another. Sometimes the pictures were simply of letters in one type of script or another. In most cases though there were photograph of people, maybe customers, who had had tattoos, showing them off. Picture after picture of forearms and backs and other body parts. She had no idea how big this marking... this branding of her was going to be. Was it to be something small; was it to reach across her whole back. Eventually she found something. It was fairly simple, a little cursive. She imagined how it might look with the letters that were going to be used

Simple. Black. She was aware of Jake looking over her shoulder and half expecting him to say it wasn't grand egough? Perhaps he wasn't interested in the grand gesture at this point. The key fact here was that whatever the script, he was putting his name on his property and beyond that, perhaps little else mattered. But he said nothing and very much let her chose. And then as she turned the next page, the pictures changed. Instead of tattoos, it was photographs of piercings. Tongues, eyebrows, nipples, clits. Jenna's eyes widened a little, but before she said anything else though, someone - she guessed to be Peter - appeared from the back room.

Pete was a large man, both in height and stature, his forearms and up to his neck showed that in all likelihood that most of his body was probably covered in tattoos. The top of his head was bald, and both of his ears had large piercing. Even without hair he was probably just a few years younger than Jake, and though as tall and foreboding as his size was, he had a smile on his face. Pete wasn’t in great shape, but neither was he out of shape, he just was a large man. Behind him the clerk stood demurely clearly letting Pete lead the conversation. In a polite and professional manner Pete engage Jake in a conversation.

Hi! Lola was telling me that you were looking for a tattoo and maybe for some piercing.

Yes, I wanted to have ‘Jake’s Slut’ put across her ass, so its clear whom she belongs to and what she is.

Pete smiles and chuckles while Lola tilts her head downward a little more, as he answers back, seemingly not shocked in the least about Jake’s provocative request.

I did something similar with mine, come her Lola, show the man what I did for you.

The girl reacted by immediately stepping forward, she might have been embarrassed or even something else, but she did as the large man told her. Lifting up her shirt, and unbuttoning her tight set of jeans she first showed the set of handlebars tattooed across the top of her ass, then she turned around. She smiled at Jake, and opened up the front of her pants, and pushed down her delicate pair of panties to just above her womanhood, and there in a stylized print were the words ‘Pete’s Pussy’.

Don’t worry she likes showing it off, give her a little time and she’s an exhibitionist mixed with attention whore, aren’t you slave?

Pete now refers to her not by her name, but by her position. Jake calls Jenna forward.

Come here slut, I want you to see the quality of his man’s work.

Pete was an imposing figure. He was the kind of man who, if you met him on the street, it would be heard not to fear the worst. Bald. Multiple pierced ears. Tattoos Were visible and gave the promse of more hidden under his t-shirt. When he asked and when Jake responded, Jenna felt her cheeks turn crimson and for a moment she tried not to look at either Pete or Lola. Jenna expected an exclamation of surprise, shock, laughter, but all that came in response was a smile. And then her suspicions about Lola were confirmed with Pete's response.

Now Jenna looked up at him on the other side of the counter, and then looked at Lola, and then back to Pete. The collar and the demeanour now made sense. For a second Jenna wondered whether this was what Jake expected of her. Should she learn from this girl? Was Pete what she should expect from Jake? She watched as Lola stepped forward and freely opened her clothing and displayed the artwork on her body. But then she caught what Pete had said! Was the behaviour of a slave expected to be different to that of a slut?

Before she had any more chance to think on it, Jake called her forward. Her cheeks flushed a little more again. Jenna looked at the handle bars and then at the script above the girl's shaved mound. She smiled nervously and looked from one to the other not entirely sure what was coming next.

Jake looked at the tattoo, and enjoyed not only the artwork but also the canvas that it had been applied to. He smiled at the young slave as she followed her master’s request, though he suspected she enjoyed the attention that she was receiving, as she exposed more, yet no more than she had been commanded. Pete watched as the man and woman inspected his work and his slave. He took pride in his ownership, and enjoyed when other people found his work and property to be satisfactory. So Pete used his slave as a living billboard to his work, and continued to have her show off his work.

If you don’t mind, I’d like Lola here to show off a bit more of my work and some of her piercing.

No I’d love to see what you’ve done with her.

Excellent, slave take off your shirt and show them your belly button and tits, and let them see your piercing. The young woman complies; lifting her shirt completely off and exposing her perky pierced mounds. Each of her nipples has a piece of silver jewelry through them. As Pete lets them look he reaches in and twist one of the rings, playing with it.

As soon as I collared her, I did this. Both of you may of course touch them and see if you like the way they look and feel.

Jake went first and played with the girl's piercing, doing much as Pete did, before he gave Jenna her chance.

Jenna continued to watch, perhaps a little in shock at the way this day was unfolding as Lola removed her shirt and stood naked from the waist up in front of both her and Jake. When Pete's fat fingers teased at the rings, she saw the girl whince a little but behind it was the hint of a smile. She was surprised when Pete then offered both of them the opportunity to touch them. Jake accepted without any hesitation as if he had been offered an opportunity to test out some product before he bought. Jenna had never been with a woman before in any way and she certainly hadn't felt anyone's tits other than her own. She had had a conversation once with a boyfriend in her senior year, about whether she had ever thought about it. And until that moment - and pretty much since - she hadn't. At the time Jenna had been sure he was testing out whether or not she might take part in a threesome and when she had found out a few weeks later that he was sleeping with someone else, that idea was confirmed.

When Jake had finished, he simply looked at Jenna and placed his hand in the small of her back. Pete's offer had included three key words... 'if you like'. Somehow however, as she looked up at Jake, she knew that it wasn't if SHE liked. It was Jake's choice; Jake chose for the both of them and the slight pressure from the hand was all the indication she was going to get that he was expecting her to do as he had done.

She raised her right hand, drew her outstretched fingers softly over the girls small firm tit, down over the nipple and the ring. Then her fore and middle fingers circled the girl's nipple, running over the thing sterling silver metal right. The girl didn't seem to mind how she was being shown off or how she was being pawed.

"Is that the kind of thing you have in mind." When Pete saw Jake nod, he held his hand out in Jenna's direction. "Do you mind?" Jake told him no and Pete reached out further. Jenna made sure that she didnt pull away but she also felt Jake's large hand in the small of her back, making retreat virtually impossible. Pete ran his fingers down between her tits and then where the fabric ran over the swell of each breast, he simply pushed it aside... over the full tit so that the left side of her dress top was now crumpled on the outside of her left tit and the right side equally crumpled on the outside of her right tit. Now she stood practically as fully displayed - above the waist at least - as Lola was.

"If you want to come on through to the back..." Pete was talking to Jake as he stroked Jenna nipples, feeling them respond almost immediately. "... Im sure I can find something that you'll like."

Jake didn’t seem bothered that Pete had been stroking Jenna's nipple, probably because Pete had offered his property first. With his hand on Jenna’s back Jake guides her in the direction Pete indicated. Following behind was Pete and then finally Lola as everyone moved to the room in the back. The room had two professional tattoo chairs, the kind that could fully recline if necessary, the remainder of the room, had cabinets, counters, and other apparatuses associated with tattoos and piercing. Pete came up behind the couple and spoke to Jake.

If you will please have her disrobe, I’d like to stencil out an outline on her ass first, so you can see how it would layout and generally look for your approval.

Jake nodded, as the hand on Jenna’s back gave her the smallest of pushes, letting her know that he wanted her to move forward. As Jake gave his slut instructions, he saw Lola come into the room, still having her top off, he smiled for she demurely lowered her head, but returned the smile as her head dropped.

Now slut, do as the man says, and consider his word to have the same authority as mine, till I tell you otherwise.

The words and intent were clear as Jake watched to see how she would react to his command. Pete waited and watched too, as the man gave his young slut orders, his eyes taking in the woman’s fine form.

Jenna felt the slightest of pushes; no-one would have seen anything. It was a subtle application of pressure which give her a clear indication of what Jake wanted of her. She stepped forward into the middle of the room, standing at the foot of each of the two tattooist chairs which came out from the walls, at right angles to each other.

Jenna turned around as she heard Pete talking to Jake, asking him to have her undress and telling him what he was intending to do. She swallowed hard as she looked from Jake to Pete and back to Jake. She looked at Pete, admittedly a little nervous at the fact that she was now obligated to do as he said... obgliated in the same way as she was to Jake. She gave a nod intended for both men, and then she reached up and undid the halter around her neck. She brought the top down and then eased the rest of the dress down over her hips and ass, taking it to the floor before stopping out of it and picking it up. She placed it on one of the chairs. She hesistated for a moment and then slipped her fingers into her panties and removed them in much the same way. She shivered a little through nervousness and she was more than conscious of the Pete and Lola watching her. Jake seemed distracted by some of the art work on the walls; afterall there was nothing he hadn't seen now and perhaps at that moment the only thing he was concerned with was her obedience. Jenna stood tall, letting her arms hang relaxed at her sides; she felt anything but relaxed at that moment.

Pete’s eyes traveled up and down Jenna’s body admiring her frame and curves, and though his gaze may have been forgiven for professional purposes, it did seem to linger a little long. Pete didn’t seem to have any shame or concern about her embarrassment, as he left her there for a moment, before in a matter of fact fashion giving her further instruction.

Turn around, slowly.

Where he might have said please or could you, those words were gone, as he simply commanded for her to perform his will. The tone was even, and yet he spoke with such ease, as he was clearly comfortable in such an authoritative position. Not asking her permission he reaches out and runs his finger across the top of her ass in a horizontal fashion.

I believe it should go here, right at this level. One word on each side, it can be straight over even done with a crescent style, arching in the middle, what do you think?

The question wasn’t directed to Jenna, but to Jake as the two men discussed how they would permanently mark her, forever placing her ownership and position in ink. Jake stares at Jenna’s ass for a little while obviously considering the aesthetics of it.

I think, it should be in a crescent, but not a half circle, not quite as round. I don’t want it exposed when I have her fully dressed, but when she’s wearing something more revealing, just a bit of it shows up. That way we have some room later, for maybe a tramp stamp, or something else.

Jenna stood still, her hands instinctively clasped together behind her in the small of her back. She didn't think at that moment about the way that pushing her shoulders back lifted and pushed forward her tits. She stood still, feeling Pete's eyes taking in seemingly every inch of her body. When he told her pointedly to turn around. As she did so, she let her hands fall to her sides. Her body tensed at his touch as she was taken a little by surprise. As it did so her back arched slightly causing her ass to push back.

As Pete and Jake discussed the possibilities, Jenna closed her eyes, imagining how it might look, how part of the art might look over the top of a low back dress. How was she going to deal with being permanently marked like this? How much and what would be seen if she wore a bathing suit? What if her Dad ever saw part of it? At the same time the idea of Jake marking her in ths way excited her. Marking her as his property...his possession. But then to reinforce the point... To add a second tattoo in the small of her back. Most people saw the tattoo placed there as a sign of promiscuity.

While they were talking, Lola seemed to be taking out various things, Jenna presumed things that would be needed by Pete to do the job.

The two men discussed the details a little more; coming to a mutual agreement has to how Jenna’s first tattoo would look upon her body and its exact placement. Finally Jake steps back to leave the work to the experts, finding a convenient place to stand so he can watch the work and Pete's lovely assistant, who again smiled before lowering her head. Pete adjusts the nearest chair, so that it reclines fully, before he directs Jenna to it.

You can lay face down there. I’m going to stencil it first so we have a final look, before I start inking. This won’t hurt; I’m just basically going to put a pattern down from which to work.

Lola stepped forward handing him things in the order needed and being the perfect assistant, as Pete set to work doing a mock up of what was to come. His hands were completely professional, as he worked, not in anyway doing anything inappropriate. Though he started to talk with Jenna in a friendly and casual way.

So do you like being owned?

Before she answers or whiles she contemplates her answer he continues.

I have had Lola for several years now, she came in on her eighteenth birthday to get a small tattoo for a boyfriend, she was so eager to please. The poor boy didn’t even know what he had, I don’t even think she knew what she was, but I saw it in her the first time she came through those curtains. Those eyes, that look, the way she moved, all of it meant to give the right person, her master pleasure, and you like pleasing don’t you slave?

He says to Lola.

Jenna did as she was told, easing herself into the chair, face down, gasping a little as the cold leatherette came into contact with her skin. She lay on her forearms, her back curved up and almost immediately felt first Pete's hands that then whatever the tool was that he was using to stencil the pattern across the top of her ass.

She was surprised when Pete seemed to start talknig to her. She wasn't entirely sure what to say for a moment, but what could she say. She did want to feel like she was owned by Jake and today in particular Jake seemed to be doing more than ever to demonstrate to the world that he did regard her as his... his property. Perhaps this was the most visible evidence of it yet. Perhaps for the first time, she started to believe that Jake had in fact 'taken her' as his property... that Jake did now in fact regard her as his. She was no longer proving herself to achieve that; that wasn't of course to say that she didn't still have to prove that she deserved to continue in that position, but perhaps she had at least done enough to pass that first hurdle as it were.

"Yes Sir." What else could she say?

Good, then when I’m done with you, he’ll have an even sexier little slut.

Pete laid out the temporary line drawing for the script and how it would look on the girl’s ass. When he was done, he moved back and invited Jake to inspect, they both quickly agreeing that it look excellent, and was more than acceptable. Quickly and efficiently Lola moved up and brought forth the equipment and ink that Pete would be using, clearly familiar with the process and what he would need. Pete thanked her, and set himself in a position to work. He selected a stool to sit on, that he could set the height of and could move as was required, and it had a little petal at its base that was a brake for the wheels if he needed it to be steady. Pete was about to start when he looked over at Jake, and inquired about Lola.

Would you mind if Lola took care of me, it help relieve stress.

Not at all, I think I’d enjoy watching her show what skills she’s learned. Mine is still learning.

Thanks, I appreciate it, not all my clients understand or are accepting of our special arrangement.

No but I do have one request, my slut is on a cum diet today, and she’d probably appreciate something different on the menu, if you don’t mind.

Really! Sure I think I can accomplish that.

Neither of them asking the women what they’d want, but simply coming to a mutually agreeable arrangement.

It time to get back to work slave.

Pete said as he turned his attention back to his client, and the work at hand.

There was nothing really for Jenna to do. She lay face down, her head resting on her forearms. Whatever Pete was using to sketch out the pattern across the top of her ass was somewhere between smooth and scratchy; she couldn't help but wonder whether it was something as simple as a felt tipped pen. But she couldn't see and she didn't want to twist to look over her shoulder in case that caused Pete to make some error because of her movement. So she stayed still and as time moved on, without realizing it, she began to relax.

Until that was the two men started talking and as she began to appreciate the nature of the agreement they were making, some of the tension returned. She wasn't entirely sure that she understood and she tried to listen more intently. Could she hear Lola moving onto her knees? Was that what taking care of him meant at that moment. And Jake's comment... Did Pete agree to allow her to feed on his cock? Still she didn't want to look around. And then she tensed as she felt the beginnings of the tattoo itself.

Pete set to his task, as Lola did to hers. Each was a dedicated and in this case trained, and though their talents were different, each took pride in their work. Jake stood watching as the tattoo artist began to permanently mark his slut’s ass, with his name and her new position. Below the table the tell tale sounds of slurping and sucking got louder, with the occasional moan. The only thing surprising was the slave was looking up from under the worktable, a large smile evident on her face when her mouth wasn’t full of her master’s cock. Jake just smiled back giving her a nod of appreciation for the show she was obviously putting on for him. There was no doubt she was giving her master the attention he wanted, but so too, she was giving Jake a little show. It was obvious to Jake that she liked to show off, as she was running one her hand over her naked tits, and down into her tight jeans. Jake said nothing and just smiled, as the young woman wasn’t his to command.

Pete keeps his attention on his work and not his slave. So he layouts the boundaries first for each letter, before he even started to fill in. The fingers on one hand holding he cheek of her ass, keeping it positioned properly as he inks her. The large hand held her as he worked, as the tattoo continued to grow. With Jake watching and Lola sucking Pete’s cock, Pete continued to talk to her, as if it was the most normal of situations.

So are you any good at sucking cock? My slave here takes it as a personal affront if she can’t empty my balls a few times a day that way. Personally I think she’s just a little cum addict.

Jenna couldn't see Pete or Lola, but she could hear the girl as she worked. In some ways, the distraction was welcome. At times whatever Pete was doing felt more like a strong itch... When it was in the fleshier part of her ass... But as he worked on the apex of the arch...in the middle of her lower back just above where her ass began to swell...when he worked over the bone... Then it hurt and Jenna struggled not to cry out. She gripped the edge of the table tightly and closed her eyes, imagining the slowly appearing text. 'Jake's Slut'. A mark of whose she was. What she was.

When she heard Pete's question, it took her a second or two to realise it was directed to her. And when she did... Well how should she answer that? Wast it really for Jake to answer that question? But if she didn't answer would it appear rude?

"I... am being educated to ..." she swallowed "...to provide a good service Sir but... I enjoy ... sucking cock very much Sir."

Pete worked and listened when the young woman said she was being educated, and her enjoyment she received in trying to be an excellent cocksucker. Though Pete had no practical knowledge of her skills or talents, he was pretty sure that Jenna was going to be an eager student as had been the young thing currently trying to drain his balls. He took a moment and enjoyed the efforts of his slave, appreciating the difference from when he’d first met her, and collared her, to where she was now. And though he was going to disappoint her, in a moment, he had an idea that would keep her happy.

Then lets take a small break, and see what you have learned.

Pete released the little brake and pushed back his rolling seat, which caused his cock to pull from the wet sucking confines of his young slave's mouth. There was a notable sigh of exasperation as he stood up, and moved around to the front of where Jenna lay. But before he offered his swollen member to the other man’s slut, he gave his own slave a command he knew she would appreciate.

Slave, stop your whining, and attend to the customer, and see if you can be of any service. And I do me any service.

Jake made no effort to move and waited as the sexy young thing crawled out from under the chair and moved his direction, her eyes darting back and forth from his eyes and his crotch. As she moved forward, Pete moved his cock towards Jenna’s mouth to see just what skills she had learned.

Jenna was surprised at Pete's suggestion; not necessarily that he was going to take a break but rather that he was going to see what she had learned. She swallowed hard, finding her mouth dry, as she heard Pete putting his tools down, heard Lola move from the floor in front of him and then seconds later, Pete was in front of her. She looked him, seeing him looking down at her expectantly.

She looked over Jake. She saw Lola moving towards him on her knees and couldn't help but feel a little... Was that jealousy? It wasn't that she felt that Jake should be exclusive with her; she knew it wasn't her place to determine that. But seemingly it didn't stop her feeling just a little resentful. At that moment though, Jake was looking at the approaching Lola.

Pete's hand on her head reminded her of his presence and his instruction. She looked up at him, then at his cock, still glistening wet from Lola's ministrations. Jenna moved herself up just a little and then brought her mouth to his cock. She licked and kissed, slowly to start with. Taking her time. Within only a few seconds, Jenna was enjoying herself...relishing her task...and savouring the new cock.

Pete looked down as Jenna began giving his manhood her attention, licking and kissing at its tip. The young woman seemed tentative at first, but as he expected, she started to do what came natural to any slut, as her nature started to take over. He gave her a small smile as she began to move from her initial phase of reluctance to take pleasure in feasting on his manhood. That she didn’t know him or he her, didn’t matter, because he knew what she was, and she knew what he was, and that was all that mattered.

Good girl, that’s right. Worship that fucking cock, show it how much you want it. If you really want to be good at it, you have to want it, nothing else matters. Don’t think of anything else, just give it your absolute attention, like a baby to it mother's teat.

Pete knowing she wasn’t as well trained or even as experienced as Lola, gave her the proper philosophy if she was going to be a good cock sucking slave or slut. Skill would and could be learned, but what needed to come from within was the desire, the want to please. It was there, he could see it, and she was giving herself to it. So as a reward his hand slid down her backside, and ran between her legs, and he let his fingers delve there to see how she was reacting.

Where Jenna showed hesitation at first Lola showed none, and was quickly worked to discover exactly what Jake might be hiding in his pants. The squeal of glee, said it all as she inhaled in man meat, having barely freed it. Rather then wait for it to be completely out, she wrapped her mouth around it, and kept it there as she worked his pants the rest of the way off. The whole time looking up and smiling showing how much she appreciated his endowment. There was no doubt in Jake’s mind that this young thing loved cock.

Jenna licked the head and the shaft of Pete's cock as she wrapped her right hand around the shaft and began to stroke it slowly. Keeping her eyes up, she took him into her mouth for the first time, bringing her lips around the head and moaning softly. This was a man that she had barely said half a dozen words to and here she was lying naked in front of him sucking on his cock. More than that though she realized how turned on by the whole thing she was and she realized how much she was enjoying herself. And as she realized these two things, she took Pete's cock a little deeper into her mouth, sucking and slurping.

She listened to what he was saying... his words of tuition and she felt herself doing exactly as he instructed, just as she did when Jake told her what to do. She took him a little deeper, sucked a little harder and her tongue swirled around the head of his cock each time she pulled back. She worked slowly. Deliberately. Wantonly. As she felt his hand slipping down her spine and over her ass, she found herself moving up from her belly onto her hands and knees. That allowed her to take more of his cock into her mouth but also, she could spread her knees a little wider, giving him more access between her legs. She moaned softly as she felt his fingers moving between the folds of her wet pussy. And gradually the room echoed with the sounds of both her and Lola enjoying themselves.

The skilled hand of Pete played with the young woman’s pussy as she worked his cock like a good little slut. Lola had already done a good job, so he was already building pressure in his balls as she took more of his cock into her mouth. The sound of her sucking and slurping now seemed to be in stereo as Lola was eagerly and aggressively working Jake’s member. Jake of course was only now getting hard as his cock meat began to fill the young slave’s mouth. Jake made no comment but watched the girl he’d never met before; working his cock like a pro. Pete smiled as Jenna increased her efforts, if she was responding to his comment or a natural competitive nature he was unsure, but the results were clear. So as she groaned and took more of his cock, Pete’s hand delved further between her legs, rubbing and probing her heat, using it to encourage her efforts, and publicly reward for her demonstration of submission.

There you go, enjoy it baby. Now look up at me and let me see you filling that little mouth of yours with my cock. And if you do a good job, I fill that mouth of yours. That’s right work it baby.

As Pete encouraged Jenna, Jake just enjoyed the excellent demonstration of oral skills that Lola was giving him. Not only was she sucking his cock, but also she was flaunting her body, doing everything in her power to keep his attention and arouse him. That Jake wasn’t encouraging her seemed to make her want to prove her ability, still kneeling she turned around while her mouth still retained the majority of cock stalk. Basically her back to the floor she raised her self up and down, consuming Jake’s manhood, while her tits jutted towards the ceiling, trying to encourage him to touch her. She seemed to have a deep desire to have his attention and to prove her worth.

Jenna looked up as Pete instructed, her eyes wide, bright, showing her hunger clearly. Her hair was tousled and loose mostly framing her face with the odd stray end. Whether it was her own actions in working her mouth up and down Pete's cock, or whether it was what Pete was doing with his fingers, or perhaps it was both of those things together with what she was hearing of what Lola was going, it didn't really matter. But Jenna was increasingly aware of how wanton she was feeling. And as she looked up at Pete she started to rock herself gently back and forth on his fingers, moaning a little louder as she felt his fat fingers sliding deeper into her cunt.

Part of her wondered whether she was doing too much... going beyond what Jake would allow. And certainly this wasn't exactly something which Pete had instructed her to do and so there was no 'defense' to her actions in that. And truth be told, there was always a risk here that either Pete or Jake would think that she was giving too much attention to her own pleasure and not enough to 'worshipping' Pete's cock which was ultimately what she had been instructed to do. Jenna wasn't thinking of that though. Her actions were not particularly pre-planned... there was no decision to pleasure herself by making use of Pete's hand. She acted on instinct as far as that was concerned. In fact she was doing exactly what Pete had instructed; she was thinking only about servicing his cock with the aim of proving her worth and receiving her prize.

Pete was pleased with the young woman’s initial performance, and saw that she was getting thoroughly into it with her mouth and hand. That she was getting aroused and enjoying her own efforts didn’t bother Pete, or that she was taking pleasure in his hand, it was expected. If she really was a slut, or as he suspected a true submissive, than her pleasure would be in her service to him or to the man who owned her. So the more she gave herself to the act, the more he rewarded her with his skilled touch. Not that his touch was required, but he wanted to see her reaction, and of course to leave her wanting more, plus it was always nice to smell fresh aroused pussy when he was working. Pete could have fucked her face or taken an aggressive approach, but that would have been too easy. She’d then just be the recipient of his aggression, which meant she could just lay their and take it, and though that might be satisfying to both parties, he wanted her to work for it, to her earn it. And she didn’t disappoint as she seemingly gave her complete attention to his cock. Pete continued to watch and smile, as he commented on her performance.

That’s right; suck that cock, like it’s the most important thing in the world. Love how it fills your mouth, the way it feels against your tongue, love the way it smells, and most of all love the way it tastes. The more you learn to love cock, the happier you’re going to be. Look over at Lola slut, and see how she gives herself completely to your man’s cock.

Not only was Jake watching her but also listening as the tattoo artist took it upon himself to further his slut’s education. Now Jenna would gaze upon the man that ordered his name tattooed to her ass, while his cock was being sucked by some young slave. Lola not in the least concerned that she was being watched, in fact enjoying it even more, as her head pushed up, taking more of Jake’s cock. The way her body preformed was intended to please the man she served, but if others got pleasure from it so much the better. In her nearly upside down position, Jake had to spread his legs a bit to give her enough room so she could take all of his length, her head wedged between his legs. With her tits pushing straight up to the ceiling, he reaches down and massages them while she worked his member with eager abandon. Unashamedly putting on a show for all to see.

Jenna turned her head a little, still making sure that she was paying Pete's cock sufficient attention and demonstrating her desire and need. Her eyes looked across at Jake.. her eyes met his for a moment and she noticed the slight grin playing around his mouth as he looked on her then down to the girl between his legs and then back up to meet Jenna's gaze again. Jenna meanwhile let her gaze fall.

As she continued to move her head back and forth, working her tongue against the underside of Pete's cock as she withdrew then opening her mouth wide as she took him deep, she saw Lola... she watched as the girl seemed to be enjoying herself with her man. Her man? Was she supposed to think that? Pete had just referred to Jake as her man. What she allowed to think that Jake in anyway was her's? Surely this was a one-way street thing when it came to possession; she was Jake's possession. But it didn't work the other way around. It wasn't supposed to work the other way around. But Jenna couldn't help it. There she was sucking the cock of one man and feeling... feeling jealous at the fact that someone else was doing the same to Jake. And what made it worse was that Jake was clearly enjoying what the girl was doing and was clearly enjoying her as he reached down and began to massage her tits. Was she so poor at pleasing him... satisfying him that he needed to find someone else... a better slut... to do the job that she clearly wasn't?

Jenna looked back up at Pete wondering whether he really was enjoying what she was doing or whether he was just being polite... Jake was the customer after all.

The slut served Pete’s cock, and though he saw concern in her eyes and maybe even a little doubt, she did it. She looked up at him, and he saw that she was looking for affirmation, something to let her know that she was doing it right, that she was being the good little obedient slut. And so he gave her the perfect answer, the one that showed his true appreciation, he came. Pete didn’t slam it down her throat, or force her to take more, he just let his cum laden balls empty their pent up load into her mouth. So his hand stroked her face as he spewed his load, smiling down at her as if it was the most natural of things. Pete didn’t say a thing, instead he just let the moment happen.

Jake diverted his attention from the eager nubile slave that now served his member, to watch how his slut fed on the stranger’s cock. She impressed him, with her willingness to obediently follow his commands, and serve his needs or those he gave her instruction to. That would have been sufficient, but what made it better, was that she was obviously enjoying it too. Much like the slave that served his cock with eager abandon, his slut was learning to enjoy her new role too, and that pleased Jake. For the more she enjoyed it, the more she would crave and accept her role, becoming a true slut in mind, body and soul. The more she transformed, the more he wanted her, and it was something that was so just so primal and natural. The young woman that now worked his cock was clearly comfortable with her role, and more than willing, something he knew in time his slut would reach too.

Jake’s attention was diverted from the slave’s machinations, who redoubled her own efforts to get his attention back. Both of her hands run up his legs as she swallowed the entirety of his length. Her fingers coming up to grip and knead his ass cheeks as she feasted on his manhood, trying her best to win back his attention, for she was a slave, and she needed that attention.

Back
Top Bottom