Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

RE: A Lesson in Babysitting

Jenna couldn't help but groan loudly, followed by a long whimper, as she felt Jake's cock bury itself inside her once again. It was a sensation she was sure she was never going to get tired of. She loved how good he felt inside her; he filled her so well. Instinctively, she squeezed herself around him, tightening her muscles and feeling every ridge and vein as he withdrew. She let her head fall onto the carpet and groaned again as he pushed back into her.

"Ohhhh... that's so good Jake." she whispered but loud enough for Jake to hear.

The way her body was bent and the way her head lay... was pushed against the floor, she suddenly became aware of the collar around her neck. Jake had put that on in the adult store... only a few hours ago and yet she couldn't really remember between then and now how often she had been aware of it. Only a few hours and she had already grown so accustomed to it that she had forgotten it was there. Until now. And it seemed almost prophetic that at this very moment, she was reminded of its presence. But before she had a chance to think any further about it, she heard Jake groan, shout out and then felt his hot cum filling her cunt. She whimpered and closed her eyes as she felt so much of it ... felt him cumming again and again.

When he was done, he seemed to half collapse on top of her, the extra weight almost pressing her flat on the floor, but she didn't mind the feel of him literally swamping her, the two of them breathing hard as they lay on the floor, his cock still buried inside her.

Jake lay half on her and half on his side as they spooned on the floor, their carnal joining a powerful one. His cock still lay embedded in her heat, as his strong arms encompassed her and held her against him, though there was no doubt that she had no intention of fleeing. Just over a few days he’d asked a friend for a favor, and now he lay entwined and buried in that very same favor. How he’d dreamed of such a creature, such a thing that would allow him to explore and taste all things he’d been forbidden with his prior marriage and relationship. The whole thing was addictive; the power that he felt made him feel more like a man than he’d ever felt. And the best part it just felt right, this was what he’d been longing for, search for, and now was beneath him, and a part of him.

Their perspiring bodies were still one as he held her close and kissed her on the neck. She was more than a woman to him, she was a possession, and an object for his lust, and maybe something more if this was true. Jake didn’t want to live in a monogamous marriage, and only do it on Sundays, he wanted so much more, and yet till now he’d never met anyone who could or would even remotely match his own darkly perverted desires. What he wanted and needed was a willing, pliable and cooperative coconspirator who was as opened minded and hungry for such a nonconforming relationship. Had he just thought relationship? It seemed so odd after he’d disavowed getting involved again after a failed marriage, and yet he wanted Jenna, and wanted her to stay around.

Jake didn’t say a thing, he just kissed and held her.

Eyes closed, still breathing a little heavier than usual, Jenna smiled as she felt Jake's arms wrap around her. She moved a little so that she could edge her right arm out from under her and then place both of her arms literally over to top of his as they encircled her. She felt more safe and more secure than she had ever done before in her life. A pang of guilt ran through her; should she really be able to put the security that her father had provided her for the last 19 years? This was different though... So very different. She stretched her fingers of her right hand out along his solid forearm and then pulled then slowly back towards her palm before stretching them out again. Her fingers tips and her nails caressed back and forth over the same spot on his arm. Slowly back and forth. At the same time she moved her left foot so that it rested on Jake's left calf. And then she began to move her leg, again slowly, so that the bridge of her foot ran up and down a part of the back of his solid calf. Her fingers and her foot moved together.

As Jenna felt him kissing at her neck, she dropped her shoulder and tipped her head just a little to the side - into the carpet - opening her neck up to him... Offering it to him just as imminent 'victims' were seen to do in old vampire movies. She sighed softly as she felt first his breath and then hs lips against her skin.

"That was.... " she turned her head, twisting it to look back towards him as he kissed her shoulder.

"I've never... That was the best ever." She wondered for a moment whether she sounded like some naive little girl and then she giggled, almost - accidentally - reinforcing that very appearance.

"I'm not sure what Dad would say if he could see this. I don't think ths was quite what he had in mind when he said he wanted me to help him do a favour for an old friend... Even though you and he obviously know each other very well."

Jake made no effort to extract himself from the tight confines of her body; instead he just left himself in her body for as long as possible. His hands hold her, pulling her against him, their fingers cupping and caressing with strength her fine feminine form, as he continued to kiss her, the collar about her neck making his possession made her even sexier. Nothing was said as he enjoyed the moment, his breathing regularizing, as he felt her warmth against his. She finally broke the silence and complimented him on how good their last encounter had been, and in truth he couldn’t agree more. Still he just answered her with a kiss, a caress of his tongue, and a nibble of his teeth against her neck and ear.

I’m glad you enjoyed it; your submission was most pleasing to me.

It was that simple he had taken and she had given, it wasn’t a balanced exchange, but yet a very exquisitely pleasing one, as both parties seemed to get exactly what they wanted. Even now he was partially atop of her, and she partially beneath him, a position he had no doubt they both preferred.

I’m not sure either, if it weren’t you, he’d want a piece of the action. I’ve known him for a longtime, and now instead of being a young horny bastard, he just an older horny bastard. Plus how could a guy with something as sexy as you around say no?

Jake cupped on her breasts in his hand and thought about all the things he wanted to do, and enjoy with this divinely compliant creature. Would she resist his efforts when he wanted her to go further, to make even greater changes not only to her clothes and person but also to her very body? Could she even say no?

No matter what he did me a favor, and for that I owe him. Still how I repay him is to be seen. Would you like to pay my debt or do you have a nice little friend we might share with him?

She couldn't help but giggle again

"Yeah... I dont think i would have believed it if i hadnt heard it for myself. But I think he would thank you for calling him older rather than old, and I don't think he needs my help in finding a friend. It makes him sound like a charity case." She sighed again as his hand moved around her breast and distracted her thoughts back to just Jake and her. It was as if he embraced her just a little more completely, a little more entirely. She closed her eyes once again and let her head rest back onto the floor.

Suddenly, she shivered a little. It wasn't that the room was cold but after the workout they had effectively had, lying on the floor, skin still damp with perspiration, a slight chill came quickly. She drew herself into his embrace even further and wrapped her own arms around his a little tighter. It certainly wasn't enough to make her think about getting up.

The young woman pressed back into him, seemingly trying to get as much of her body as possible in direct contact with his. There was something so comforting and intimate about having her body aligned and adjacent to his. The hands continued to enjoy the curves and offerings of her body as he spoke to her.

Don’t worry; we’ve called each other far worse than old over the years. Still he isn’t a charity case, but don’t let him know I said so. No need to get his head any bigger than it is. Plus who doesn’t at some time need a mercy fuck.

Jake chuckled as he slowly extracted himself, from the soft tight embrace of the Jenna’s body and stood up. For a moment he took the opportunity to gaze down on her, and marvel at how sexy she was, his eyes inspecting and marveling at his newest possession. Reaching down, he puts out his hand to help her up.

Come. We should clean up.

Jake’s hand was ready to lift her to her feet, his other hand to administer a slap to her ass to further encourage her compliance. Once up, he would take her hand and guide her to his bedroom and more specifically his bathroom, were he intended for them to get cleaned together. The substantial bathroom had a large platform jetted tub and walk-in shower, both able to easily hold several people.

If you stay with me, you will be required to bathe or shower with me each day, and I will expect you to make it a very personal time.

The voice was calm as he leaned into the shower, turned on the water, letting it heat up, the shower head on the ceiling raining down water.

Her smile broadened a little more, but Jake probably couldn't see it. After the way she had heard them verbally abuse each other on the phone earlier - all tongue in cheek of course - she had no doubt that they had indeed called each other worse. She was glad her father had such a seemingly good friend. But before she could think on it any longer, she felt Jake pulling away from her, pulling out of her. She moaned... a moan which became louder as it went on and showed a little more frustration. And for a few seconds, she tried to hang on to him a little longer but to no avail. Again, she sounded a little like a spoilt child having a favourite toy taken away or being told to go to bed. But Jake didn't seem to take it that way or if he did, he didn't say anything.

She turned her head and opened her eyes to see Jake literally towering above her. She looked at his outstretched hand, hesitated and then reached up her own. She groaned again as he pulled her up to her feet easily. She wasn't expecting the slap and it made her jump, yelping as she instinctively pulled her rear away from any potential follow up.

She fell into step to his side and slightly behind him, still holding his hand, walking with him along the hallway towards his bedroom and the large bathroom. Once inside, she leaned against the sink listening to what he was saying. When he looked back to her after switching her on the shower, she smiled and nodded. There was so much in what e said that made her smile. If SHE WANTED to stay... Bathe or shower daily WITH HIM. A PERSONAL time. She pushed herself off the sink and stepped over to him, bringing her body against his and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"That sounds... " her smile spread. "...like hard work! I guess I'll just have to try and make the best of it... " As she kept her gaze looking up at him, she kissed his chest softly.

I expect you to do better than try. I expect the best from you at all times slut!

Jake said as he opened the door to the shower, checked the temperature of the water, below slipping into the warm rainfall. Without any more warning, he just pulled her in. He didn’t tell her what she was to do, or how to do it, at least not yet. He wanted to see what she do before he offered her any guidance. While he waited he offered her some understanding of his thoughts of cleanliness.

Sex is great, and there is nothing wrong with getting dirty, but I like to be clean too, and I expect you to keep both of us clean.

The soap and shampoos were there, but Jake made no move to get them or to use them, he just stood there. His hand letting go of her so he could close the door, and let the warmth and moisture of the shower surround them in their small world.

And if there’s no shower or tub, then I expect you to use your tongue and mouth, till I’m spotless. Do you understand? And if my dick has been in some other bitch so be it.

She was special to him, there was no doubt, but she too needed to know that his needs were before hers, and that he expected her to serve in any way he saw fit.

When he told her that he expected her to do better than try she tipped her head back and looked back up at him. She was going to tell him that that wasn't quite what she had meant; that she was teasing; that she thought it sounded like a great idea. But then with the comment that he expected the best at all times... perhaps levity wasn't called for at this precise moment. She didn't want him to think that she took this as a joke or that she was the kind of girl who didn't take her responsibilities seriously. If this was important to him, then it was important to her too. She hung on to the last of her smile and nodded. Before she had a chance to really think about anything else she was pulled into the shower.

Once inside, she hesitated for a moment, feeling the force of the water just a little sharp - in a good way - on her skin. She watched as he reached around and closed the door behind her and then looked back up at him as he continued to outline what he expected in general terms. Obviously he was leaving the specifics - at least at this particular moment - up to her. She was about to ask whether she should take the collar off - its was leather but would it be ruined in the shower - but then she caught his last statement. She looked back up at him and she had to consciously try and hide the shock of what she had heard. She hadn't really given any thought at all to the idea that she would be the only person he would be fucking... now she did of course, she could see that it was pretty presumptuous of her to think that. But even putting that aside... to be with him straight afterwards..? To have to..? She swallowed hard and then looked away... looked to pick up the shampoo... focus on something else. Could she do that? Maybe it would never happen. She took a breath and then when she looked back to Jake, she was smiling.

She stepped slowly behind him.

"You know... this part is going to to be a lot easier in the tub... you're a little talller than me you know? Close your eyes... just whilst I do this... just to keep the soap out." She squeezed some of the shampoo into her hand and then put the bottle back onto the shelf. She rubbed both hands together. She came up to his shoulders, so she needed to reach up quite a way. She worked her hands slowly through his hair, trying to focus her mind on her actions here and now and not worry about something that might never happen. She reached one hand higher, over the top of his head to just above his forehead, soaping the hair at the front of his scalp and not just the back and sides. The hair was short, and with the water from the shower, this particular task didn't take long. When the soap was gone, Jenna reached out her hand again and this time picked up the shower gel and a sponge.

"Ok... shampooing all done." She couldn't see whether he did have his eyes closed but at least he knew now that it was safe to open them.

She lathered the sponge and replaced the gel back. The aroma from the gel immediately filled the shower cubicle; it was a nice smell and Jenna was sure from now on it would be one that she always associated with this man and this moment.

With the sponge in one hand, she started at his shoulders and the back of his neck. Working the sponge in small circles with her empty hand following the path of the first, circling around behind it to rinse the water falling from the shower head over his soaped body. As the soap disappeared, her hands working on the next spot, she leaned forward and kissed the freshly cleaned skin softly. This was the pattern she continued to work; soaping with one hand, rinsing with the other, and then following up with soft kisses. Until she spotted something she hadn't seen before. A small circular area of scar tissue. Maybe two inches across... creased, slightly discoloured skin. She didn't say anything. She leaned forward just as she had before and kissed it... once... twice. Jake and her Dad had joined the Marines straight out of college - to pay for the education they had just received. They enlisted in the spring of 1995 and in December had been posted to Bosnia. It wasn't something her Dad talked about... ever... she knew he had been there but that was all. Everything else she knew about Bosnia had come from the History Channel and wikipedia. He had certainly never talked about anyone he knew getting shot or worse. But maybe she was jumping to conlcusions. She said nothing. She continued to work her way over his shoulders, down his back and his sides. Then she recharged the sponge with shower gel and moved around in front of him.

She looked up at him briefly before she focused her attention on his chest. She worked in exactly the same way as she had done on his back. Starting with the top of his shoulders. Down over his biceps. She moved slightly to his side, slid her empty hand down to his fingers, slipped her fingers around his and then lifted his arm to then give her the access to soap and rinse thoroughly. When she was done with his left arm she moved around to his right. Once done, she moved back in front of him and she resoaped the sponge. She looked up at him and smiled, stepped forward and gave him a soft kiss on the mouth, and then she moved down onto her knees. She did nothing quickly. Everything was with a soft touch.

She started with his feet, soaping and rinsing, and then she worked her way up his calfs and thighs, front and back. She looked up at him again as her hands moved around behind him to his ass, soaping and rinsing and caressing. Then she stood up and focused on his chest, his abs and his stomach. She stepped closer to him, brought her body against his and she switched the sponge from her right hand to her left. Her right hand was still covered in soap suds and as she strarted to kiss at his chest and shoulders onces again, she slipped it down over his stomach down to his groin and wrapped her soapy fingers around his soft cock. She stroked the shaft and worked her fingers softly around his balls. While her hand still caressed him, she tipped her head back and looked up at him.

"Did I miss anywhere?"

Jake stood passively by and let the young woman work, let her enjoy the quiet tranquil moment of serving him. It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy the feel of her hands on his body, or the soft caress as her nubile body as it slipped passed his, because he did, but he wanted her to not feel pressured as she devoted her entire attention to his needs. A small smile on his face let her know that he was pleased with her efforts, and he returned the soft kiss, thought he broke it so she understood that her task was what she was supposed to be doing.

She lingered briefly on his scar, something he hadn’t thought of in a number of years. That last physical signs of battle in a far away country, a patrol gone bad. There had been many battles in which he fought bravely, but this one he never even saw it coming, an ambush, lots of gunfire, and the next thing he knew he was bleeding. Lying behind some bullet-ridden wall, in a country a few years before he couldn’t even tell you where it was on the map, and hoping that the zone would be cleared so he could be medivaced out. He hadn’t even noticed at first he’d been hit, the adrenaline had been going as they dived for cover, but then the ache and pain had just gotten worse and worse, and when he brought his hand up it from the painful spot and it was covered in his own blood. One of his platoon mates had quickly performed emergency first aid and given him a painkiller, then called for a copter. Even all these years later, it caused his heart to race and brought back some good and some bad memories. Finally thought he recovered from his reminiscing, it had taught him several important things: life was precious, too short, and was to be enjoyed to the maximum.

The bathing and cleaning she had done to him had been very intimate. She hadn’t rushed and took her time, as it wasn’t really about sex though that was obviously a component of it, the very act was a demonstration of her willingness to serve his needs, to submit to his will and place herself in his control. He was a sharp girl, so he didn’t need to hand hold or tell her every little thing she needed to do, she clearly understood the task and job he’d given her, and she went about dutifully performing it. Such a pleasant change from his ex who thought her sole purpose was to empty his accounts for her whimsical purchases. So as she slid to her knees the water of the shower cascading and dripping off both of their bodies, she looked up at him with her beautiful eyes and so innocently and with a mischievous purpose asked him if she missed anything.

Oh I think we both know what a dirty little slut like you wants. Don’t you worry; I’ll find enough reasons to get this cock all dirty so you can clean it over and over again.

Jake responded with an affectionate tone, because her subservience and submission needed to be rewarded and reinforced. If she didn’t know, she would learn that he treated her most affectionately when she was acquiescing to his will. His eyes staring down into hers, his body towering over her, as he watched her reverently stroke his cock.

Now get it nice and hard, we’ll see if I can reward my slut for her efforts, as only a filthy thing like you would like.

Jenna's smiled broaded a little as her hand continued to move slowly up and down his shaft. She was already starting to feel it beginning to respond, but she didn't change her speed. Everything had been so slow and measured and deliberate.

As she brought her head forward and brought her mouth to his cock, she closed her eyes against the falling water. Jenna took his cock into her mouth, easily taking it in at the moment, and she slipped her hands around to the back of his thighs. Sucking gently, and tasting the remnants of the soap she had just used, she moved her head back and forth slowly, feeling it starting to harden and lengthen almost immediately

Jake felt his member grow between the lips of his slut. The smile she had, spoke so much to her true nature as she grabbed a hold of his thighs and devoured it. She wasn’t forced, she wasn’t cajoled, and this truly was what she wanted to do, what really made her happy. He’d known girls that did it only because they thought it was required of them, or on some special occasion as a present, but this was entirely different. With her eyes closed, and with the slow by methodical approach, she wasn’t rushing to get it over with as some women would, she was taking her time, savoring the experience, truly wanting it to last for as long as possible because she enjoyed doing it, she wanted to do it, or at least that's what he thought.

As the sexy young woman sucked on his cock in earnest, tenderly and attentively growing it in her mouth, Jake just watched on with admiration. As he’d done before, he didn’t disturb her efforts, or demand anything else of her as she was doing everything he expected and wanted of her. So as she feasted on his manhood, he gently and affectionately stroked her hair and head.

Eyes closed, Jenna worked... no that wasn't the right word. It wasn't work. She moved ... eased her head back and forth. She felt the water running down her face, felt it soaking the shaft she was paying so much attention to which allowed her mouth to move all the more smoothly over the skin. She breathed calmly and silently through her nose as she licked and slowly sucked. Everything was slow. Sometimes she let Jake's cock slip from her mouth altogether, bringing her head around slightly so that she could lick and kiss her way down to shaft and then suck gently on his balls before moving back up and taking the head again in her lips.

For a while, she lost herself in what she was doing. She had always enjoyed sucking cock before but she had never taken this much time over it. Truth be told she had never really been allowed to take this much time over it. To start with the guys she had been with had been so shocked that she was willing. Then once they had realized that their luck was in, they had been the ones who seemed to go at it like a bull in a china shop. But here... here she had time and soon, Jake's cock was big enough that she was once again struggling to get it into her mouth. But she didn't struggle. To force anything at that moment would have changed the nature of what she was doing and she knew that if Jake wasn't content, he would make sure that she took him all.

The sexy young woman feasted on his cock, patiently giving it her complete attention. As much as Jake enjoyed sex, oral sex given or received was far more personal far more intimate as she paid careful attention to his manhood. He had originally planned to fuck her as soon as he got hard, but the longer she kept sucking at it; the more he was inclined to fuck her later. At times he just closed his eyes and enjoyed the soothing feeling of her lips locked around his shaft as her head moved her mouth up and down his cock's length. There was no need to hold her head or to force himself on her for she was willing giving herself to the task. There was so much to enjoy about her, and this special time together was one of them. His ex would never have done this, or even if cajoled done it more than was necessary, but Jenna was seemingly enjoying herself and wasn’t in a rush to do anything else but feed on his length.

Oh that’s it! Oh yeah! Fuck Yeah!

Not only did his slut enjoy the pleasure of oral sex, but so to she he knew from prior times she would consume his seed, something he also found arousing. A woman like his ex would just spit it out, act as if what she had tasted was vile, and in doing so reject a part of him, but his slut he knew would consume it, and her doing so only made her more sexy in his mind.

I’m about to cum slut. I don’t want you swallowing it, I want to see your mouth full of it.

Jake still didn’t assist her; he only gave her a warning and instruction nothing else. He left it for her to accomplish the task, though he knew that it would take little to push him past that point of no return. And he hoped she would see, feel and taste the end result as an accomplishment and not as a chore, a reward for a job well done, something else to be savored.

As he spoke and told her what to do... or more specifically what not to do... she looked up at him, blinking against the falling water and gave the slightest of nods to acknowledge that she had heard and understood him. She continued to move her head slowly but now she made sure that she kept her lips pressed just firmly enough around his shaft and she tried to prepare herself.

It took perhaps a few more moment of 'care-giving' before what Jake had predicted came to pass. She heard his breathing quicken a little and become a little more ragged so had some notice. As she felt him start to cum, she stopped moving her head, holding it still instead so as not to risk losing any of his seed. Only when she was sure he was finished did she slowly draw her head backwards and let his cock slip from between her lips. Then she tipped her head back and opened her mouth.

Much as he’d asked for in the parking lot of the adult store, Jenna opened her mouth and shared her prize, but this time he changed what he wanted. Smiling he looked at his thick viscous seed that filled her mouth, and the stare of her eyes awaiting his most likely instruction a command to swallow, but it wasn’t forthcoming, just yet.

Excellent, now don’t swallow. I want you to savior the strong pungent taste and smell of my cum, while I clean you, and enjoy your body.

Jake’s hand lifts her chin, before he turns and finds the soap. He lathers his large hands and begins to run them initially up and down her arms. The effort he was taking was to show his appreciation for a job well done, and to enjoy the feel of her body beneath his fingers. The skilled fingers of his hand caress and touch her as they rub and lather her body. Not overtly sexual, and not shy either, he takes his time, arms, to shoulders, to back; he works his way up and down her body. Slowly washing and cleaning, he spends time talking a bit to her.

Do you like the way it feels in your mouth? The feeling when it slides down your throat… oh don’t swallow yet.

Jakes body rubbed against hers as he lathered, soaped and rinsed her body. His hands cupping and massaging her breasts as he enjoyed his newest possession.

You do know it’s a taste you’re going to have to become very used to? For I of course plan to make it a steady part of your diet. Think about it, because tomorrow I think I’m going to make it the only thing you get to eat.

Jake rubs her belly as he talks about his dining plans for her the next day.

Jenna looked at Jake through the falling water, wide-eyed, expecting the instruction to swallow that never came. She closes her mouth and smiles as he lifts her chin and when he turns for the soap she stands up slow, feeling her heart pounding in anticipation of what's to come.

Jenna continues to look up at him as he stood in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders and then moved them down. She loved the feel of his hands on her body so much and in the shower, with soap, they felt even better. He was tender and gentle but she already knew the same hands could be firm and controlling. Perhaps it was that duality which transfixed her so. As he moves around behind her, she closes her eyes, focusing only on the feel of him. She nods and moans softly in response to his question, remembering how it felt and as she felt his body against her, she leaned back a touch and reach a hand back to rest on his hip

As his hands came up to her breasts, she moaned softly again. Her back arched, pushing her chest forward and shoulders back and she rested her head back against his shoulder. A diet of cum. All day tommorow. She did as she was told and thought about it; how could she do anything else once the suggestion was made. Sucking his cock all day... making him cum again and again. She had heard the phrase 'cum-slut' before. Had her father used it earlier when he was talking about ... what was her name? Had her dad said he'd done a similar thing with her? Was that what she was about to become?

What pleased him was there was no arguing, or refusal of his idea by her. No she looked up and arched her back and moved her body so that she made herself available to his touch. So his slick hands caressed her chest and body, as their two bodies slip and slid past each other. With her body amply cleaned he moved on to cleaning her hair. Pouring some of the shampoo in his hand he began to work it into her hair, slowly working it into a lather. His fingers massaging her scalp, as his masculine body pressed into hers.

That’s right, keep it all in your mouth, swirl it around, savor and relish what I taste like. That’s me in your mouth, breath in deeply, it more than taste; it’s the feel and the aroma of me. So many girls don’t swallow or quickly spit it out, and don’t learn to appreciate what their man tastes like. If you’re going to be with me, you’re going to learn to appreciate every aspect of me, from my cum to how I smell after a hard sweaty workout.

He turned her around, having her first face him as he talked, so he could see into her eyes and watch her reaction to his very sexual conversation. Jake was taking his time, enjoying the experience, and allowing himself to recover from his most recent ejaculation. The tips of his fingers danced over her scalp, as he massaged her scalp and worked the shampoo in. All the while his groin pressed against her ass, as they continued this most intimate of moments.

Does it turn you on to think about drinking down cum, filling your belly with my seed? What's more intimate than to have your mouth full of your partner's sex and drinking of their arousal?

As the water went through her hair, the shampoo slowly rinsing from the strands of her hair, his hands traveled over her body. One on each side, down her shoulders, over her breast, and between her legs as they continued their erotic conversation.

Swallow just a little and answer me.

When Jake turned her around, she simply looked up at him, eyes bright, transfixed by the man in front of her. He could have been preaching to a devoted member of his 'flock'; a cult leader with Jenna hanging on his every word. Then as he turned her around once more, she closed her eyes, and concentrated on his touch and the sound of his voice. Ocassionally she moaned softly.

"I... I don't know...that drinking your cum is that much of a turn on... not really..." she struggled against an instinct to swallow at the end of her sentence. "It's more what the taking of it... the consumption of it ... represents... maybe... more than you gave it... " she smiled a little. "And... I like being on my knees in front of you."

Jake ran his hands through her hair, helping the falling water rinse away the shampoo on her head. The young woman truthfully telling him what really turned her on and what it all meant to her. What she said made sense and pleased him for she wasn’t doing it out of some cum fetish which could be satisfied anywhere, but instead as a result of a need of hers to be serving him, to be taking a part of him. The warm water washed the last of the shampoo from her hair, as he kept his body pressed against her, enjoying the feel of her body against his.

Well no matter, that you enjoy and desire to bend your knee is a good enough reason.

Of course all the while he cleaned her body he continued to respond as only a man could to a woman. The feel of her against him, the cascading water, and the softness of her body as it slid beneath his hands. The real question he thought as they cleaned each other was what was he going to do now? Where was he going to go with this? There were so many possibilities, and yet he found himself emboldened by her words and actions, because she was telling him in so many ways that she was his at least in body, now he wondered if he was going to have her soul too?

And you are so sexy when you are on your knees. You may swallow now. Now show me you want more.

As she felt his hands smoothing down her hair, Jenna tipped her head back just a little into his touch. She had never felt so physically close to any man before in her life and she had never wanted a man more than she wanted Jake. She couldn't help but smile at Jake's phrasing... the 'desire to bend her knee' and when he told her she could swallow, she savoured the last of him as she did so, moaning softly. And then she turned around slowly and looked up at him, pressing her body against his, reaching her hands around to the small of his back and then caressing up and down randomly and softly.

"You... you created that desire..." she kissed his chest again softly just as she had done when she had been bathing him. "...I don't know how...." Another kiss. "...or when exactly and.... mmmmmm...." And another. "...and I don't care. I just know... I love being with you ..." And another. "...like this... like today... and I.... I love how your hands feel on my body... and how your body feels against mine... and..." Slowly she began to move down his body, her mouth barely leaving his skin, soft kisses punctuating almost every phrase. "And I love how you... scare me... and excite me... and push me to do things... I would never have... ever..." Once she was fully on her knees again, she paused and looked up at him, eyes bright, blinking against the spray from the water as it hit Jake's body. She slowly ran her tongue around the head of Jake's cock, already almost fully hard again, as her hand caressed the back of his thighs. "I do want more." she whispered. "I want to be with you... and I want to please you... and I... I want you to be proud to be with me." She brought the flat of her tongue to the underside of the head of his dick and gently brought her lips around it sucking ever so gently and pulling back slowly until just the tip rested against her closed lips. Then she opened her mouth and did the same again, just working her mouth on the head of his cock, all the time looking up at him, completely lost in the moment.

The young woman confessed her desire for him, and in a way her own sexual awaking as she touched upon her feelings and how she found herself giving in to those desires. Jake said little and let her talk it out, as she willingly knelt before him, the pleasure and job she clearly had in serving his needs. Her eyes stared up watching him as her mouth opened and took in just the head of his growing cock. As she began to lavish attention on his manhood he explained some of his own feelings.

When I was younger I did things because I was supposed to. Got married for the wrong reasons, stayed to together for the wrong reasons, and most of all didn’t truly enjoy the woman I was with, for all those same wrong reasons. Not that I think she would ever admit it, or even come to realize it, this time I’m going to enjoy life, and everything it has to offer, especially when one of those things is you.

Jake gave her an affectionate and compassionate smile down at her as she gave his cock her attention. The hand reaching down and gently at first playing with her hair as she licked the tip of his cock.

You see I made mistakes; I let her dictate to me what the rules of the relationship were, even if I knew deep down it wasn’t right for me. I hid who I really was, because I thought that’s what you were supposed to do. I treated her like a queen in the bed, when I should have fucked her like a cheap whore.

The hand trailing through her hair, slowly gathers it up into a single ponytail in the back, and then lifts it up as a method to control her head. While he does this, his hips begin to push his cock into her mouth as he takes over control, and begins to set the tempo of encounter. So as he begins to slowly fuck her face, he continues to tell about his change in attitude and approach, his eyes never leaving her as more of more of his growing cock fills her mouth and throat.

No I’ve realized I wasn’t going to be happy as some pussy whipped man with an ice queen bitch for a wife. No I was only truly going to be happy with a hot compliant slut, willing to truly serve my needs, my way. My only problems was where was I going to find such a creature, and luck would have it, I came home to find the sexy babysitter with her hands between her legs watching my porn. Some days its just good to be lucky.

Jenna continued to lick gently and slowly over and around the head of Jake's cock, never taking anymore than just the head into her mouth, as he began to give her an insight into who he had been and who he was now. She had never met Jake's ex-wife and her father had never really said anything about her either; when he had asked if she could babysit for a very good friend of his, all Mike had said was that Jake was bringing up his son on his own since he 'finally got rid of that bitch of a wife'. Jenna couldn't imagine Jake as anything other than the man she had seen in the last 48 hours; she certainly couldn't imagine him as a man who was under the thumb. She couldn't help but think though it was somewhat sweet that he had been willing to do that thinking that that was going to make his marriage work. But then 'sweet' and 'Jake' didn't seem to go to well together either. He was generous and he could certainly be gentle but sweet. Perhaps not.

Suddenly she became aware of his grip tightening in her hair as he swept up the ends and pulled them taught at the back of her head. And then she felt him push his cock into her mouth just a little deeper. She kept looking up at him but it was clear that this was no longer about her showing that she wanted more. She opened her mouth a little wider and let him start to fuck her mouth. Moaning occassionally. And despite the position she was in, she felt her cheeks flush a little at the memory of him walking in on her in his study; the memory of the panic which racked through her body as she had become aware of him. And now look where she was. So much had happened in a little over 24 hours. And she wouldnt swap a moment of any one of them. His wife's loss was most definitely her gain, she thought to herself as she opened her mouth wider still and moaned again.

There was something so therapeutic about fucking a sexy slut while talking about one's problems. He’d lacked any real communication with his ex, and now he felt more comfortable and honest with the young girl on her knees and her face full of his cock, then he ever did with his ex. He wasn’t hiding who he was or how he felt, he didn’t need to, she accepted him in total, even with all of his rough edges. For in truth as complicated as he might appear his needs as a man were rather simple.

But you know something everything works out for a reason. If I hadn’t married and broke up with that bitch I wouldn’t have met your sexy little ass, and got to fuck it. Now I’m older and wiser, and know exactly what I want and need, and your going to provide it.

Jake continued to use her, his hips undulating as his bicep flexed raising and holding her head as he fucked her face. It wasn’t violent thrusts but nice long smooth ones, as he took the time to enjoy her mouth. If face fucking could be caring this was, as he took his time to enjoy it, letting it build.

And now that we have discovered each other, and revealed our true selves, we can go about enjoying our new partnership. I dreamed for so long of the day, I would own and possess a hot little willing slut like you, one that matched my own depraved desires. And if you do what I say, I promise to make you one happy satisfied little slut.

A devilish grim crossed Jake's face, as he meant it, but he hadn’t revealed to what level or depth he meant for her to satiate his sexual hunger. Then again he thought she might just meet his expectations, and be that willing cooperative coconspirator he had dreamed of for so long. Time would tell, he had a good feeling, or that could just be his cock buried in her face.

Of the five men who had fucked Jenna before, none of them had ever talked to her like this. Perhaps that wasn't too surprising; they had never been married and divorced, they didn't have the life experiences and they certainly didn't know how to take control in the way that Jake did. And it was also probably true to say that whenever she had been on her knees in front of a former lover, they had been too surprised and then too preoccupied to be willing or able to say much of anything at all. But what Jake was saying gave her more of an insight into who he was than she had ever had with any of the others. It also let her know exactly what he expected from her; he knew what he wanted, what he needed and she was going to provide it. In just a few minutes, it seemed as if she knew more about him than his ex-wife and the mother of his son knew.

For a fleeting moment, Jenna wondered why her father had asked her to babysit for Jake. The conversation earlier had made it clear that he knew exactly what his friend was like. Hell, it showed that he was the same. So did he simply think that Jake wouldn't try anything with her. What would he say if he could see her now... on her knees...

Suddenly her attention was brought back to the present as Jake pushed his cock deeper into her throat. She moaned and then choked, but it didn't interrupt his rhythm and the fact that he continued to stroke his cock in and out of her open mouth seemed to underline precisely what he had been saying. With her hands wrapped gently around the back of his solid thighs, she did nothing to fight against him. She wanted to show him even in this small way that she was the willing slut he wanted her to be. He held her head firm, moving it back and forth to meet each of his steady thrusts and all she had to do was keep her mouth open as wide as she could and keep looking up at him until he decided that he wanted her to do something different.

Back
Top Bottom