Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex and the Modern Psycho

"Lemme guess. When you find a mark attractive, you get yourself a nice quick fuck before you slit his throat?" Caleb smirked a bit, turning his gaze back to Abigail for the moment. "Alright. I had a fiance' once. Didn't take. She went her way, I went mine. That was shortly after I left the service. Haven't really been in a relationship since, but I do have a little fun now and then. And I manage to put that fun to work for me." He shrugged gently and turned to look up at the ceiling once more, taking a deep breath and letting it out as he relaxed his muscles.

"Sometimes I manage to get a little something going with a wife or girlfriend of a mark. Gives me a chance to do a little investigating beforehand, get to know the mark a bit. And when he turns up dead, the wives always seem to forget to mention they were having an affair during the investigation. They want to save face and don't want to be suspects themselves." Snickering a bit, he shrugged gently. "Has been a while since I've played it like that, though."

He then rolled to face her, resting a hand on her stomach, grabbing hold of the rope that ran up it, and of course down between her legs, and pulled on it a bit, bringing the knot against her clit. At the same time, he slid closer to her so she could feel his warm breath on her neck as he spoke. "Why such an interest in my love life? Hoping to get yourself fucked before dying, or just trying to distract me?" He looked her over for a moment and grinned, letting the rope slide down a bit before pulling it tight once more, making the knot rub back and forth against her. "You're gorgeous, won't deny that...but I'm not sure you'd like my style very much," he teased. "I like to play...rough..."

"Of course. Sometimes I do run across an occasional ass fuck who is good looking. Also sometimes I just want to feel their warm blood sliding down my body as I ride them while they are bleeding to death. Nothing gets me off more than the look in a terrified dying mans eyes." She giggled and then let him continue with his story. So he was briefly engaged before. Not surprising. Too bad he didn't go into the story in a little bit of detail about why it hadn't worked.

When he placed his hand on her midriff, she got goosebumps. It didn't take long for the rope to begin to tighten as he pulled it upwards, and she let out a small cry of surprise ass the knot began to tease her already wet cunt again. If that wasn't enough, when he rolled over to talk into her ear with that smooth, husky voice of his, she felt his hot breath on her neck and that excited her even more. Just as he relaxed the rope and she thought he was finished, he gently yanked it up once more, this time causing her to moan and tilt her head back.

"I just...was curious..." She struggled to say as the rope continued to tease her. She glared at him when she felt her cheeks beginning to flush. "S-stop! Stop it this instant!" She tried to make herself sound serious but it was hard to even talk. She could even smell her scent as she began to get even wetter. He was truly evil. Teasing her like this when she could do nothing about it. "And judging by our personality similarities, you don't have anything to worry about when it comes to me liking your style. I also prefer it rough. I've never been on the receiving end to it, but I'd know I'd like it."

After a few moments, Caleb released the part of the rope he had tugged to draw the knot tighter against Abigail's sensitive clit, giving her a reprieve from the teasing, pulling away as he climbed from the bed to stand. "That's good to know, except you keep assuming that's my intention." Smirking at her, he shrugged his shoulders a bit as he began to remove his equipment. It was getting late, and he knew he would need to rest soon. Managing to get the hardware off his body, he then removed his shirt, revealing a medium built, well toned body underneath that bore a few scars from his time in the service and on S.W.A.T. At least she got some eye candy, though that might not have been much help in her current condition.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he removed his boots and socks, then stood once more and began to unfasten his pants, pushing them down and stepping out of them, leaving him in nothing but a pair of black boxer-briefs. When this guy went for dressing out, he went all the way with it. Of course, the fact that the tight fitting underwear did absolutely nothing to hide the outline of what was an impressive bulge probably didn't help poor Abigail's state of mind either. Once he was stripped down and comfortable, he laid back once more, crossing his feet one over the other and placing his hands behind his head.

He glanced at Abigail for a moment to see how she was holding up, giving her a slightly crooked grin. "You know, if you're that bad off, though, all you have to do is squirm a bit and I'm sure you'll manage to get yourself off over there. Maybe." He gave her a wink before he stretched a bit, giving her a nice clear view of his toned form before settling in once more, seeming to enjoy teasing the poor girl relentlessly. In some ways this might have been worse than actual torture.

She paused for a minute and then let out a frustrated cry. "You're the one who brought it up this time, not me!" At least he was finished teasing her for now, but that didn't help with the fact that she was so worked up and aching to touch herself or to be touched. She tried to think of something else other than her aching cunt and was successful for about a second until she felt him get off the bed. She watched him begin to remove his hardware and her mouth kind of dropped. She knew where this was going, but she doubted that he was doing it for her benefit..just to torture her more.

So she closed her eyes, but her will power was quickly fading as her curiosity go the best of her. Opening her eyes she watched him and could do nothing but lick her lips, ignoring the bitter taste of what was left of her lipstick. His body was simply perfect, even the scars were perfect. In the five years she had been in service, she had only received one scar, and that was when a gunshot had grazed her side. It was barely noticeable now, but there none the less, and it made her angry because it was a flaw on her perfect skin. But his scars, despite being even more visible and numerous, just added to the look of his rugged, chiseled body.

Another cry of frustration and anger came out of her lips as he stripped off his pants, and she looked away. She couldn't take much more of it. "You know," She snarled, continuing to stare at the wall next to her. "Normally when people torture others, there's a reason for it. You haven't asked me any questions, so what's you're fucking deal?" Her voice was high pitched as that last comment set her off. She would not reduce herself to the level of a common slut and masturbate against a rope. She wasn't the desperate one. She wasn't going to be the one who gave in to her sexual desires first. That asshole was going to be in for it if he ever made a mistake with his rope work.

"Maybe I just enjoy your company," Caleb teased in response to Abigail's question, though in a way it might have been true. He had never been around someone who understood his mind and motives before, and it was actually kind of nice to be able to talk to someone who did...someone he actually could discuss it with. "Then, there's the obvious reason. Hot, busty blonde tied up naked on my bed...eye candy," he added with a smirk. This guy seemed to love mind games, and he was damn good at them too. He'd already managed to make her hate him, yet want him at the same time.

He didn't really offer anything else in the way of an explanation, but it was becoming clear he hadn't decided to kill her...yet. He also apparently hadn't brought her here to rape her, even if she actually wanted him to. The guy had amazing self-control, it seemed, a total contradiction in a way since serial killers were slaves to their urges. There was nothing about this man that was easy to figure out. He was an enigma, and played his cards close to the vest. While that might have made him more alluring in some ways, it was also probably quite infuriating.

Now simply relaxing on the bed next to her, he closed his eyes with an amused grin, his body on full display except the groin, covered by those boxer-briefs that did leave a little something to the imagination. "I normally sleep in the nude," he said after a moment. "But, you know, have to stay somewhat decent for company." It was almost as if this was turning into some sort of game for him, as if he was testing her resolve. Or maybe he just wanted to watch her squirm. The fucker was so hard to read it wasn't fair at all. Was he toying with his prey before landing the killing blow, or did he have something else in mind for her? Was he simply trying to break her down mentally? Was he trying to make her beg him to take her? What did this motherfucker want?

Abigail wasn't amused with his response. Even she as a cold blooded killer, she got lonely sometimes knowing that no one understood her and her ideals. She had simply accepted the fact that she would always be alone. Finding someone like him had completely caught her off guard. Especially considering he looked around her age, was very attractive and actually smart. He was the perfect package, except for the fact that he was bloody intent on killing her a few hours ago. She couldn't trust him, that would be a foolish mistake on her part. Besides, he was just playing games anyway. The only reason why she didn't think he'd kill her was because of the fact that he had gone through all of the trouble of taking her here.

After his teasing remark about him sleeping in the nude, she rolled her eyes. She was done amusing this ass fuck. She could keep a straight poker face. Instead of responding to that comment she just yawned and then looked at the ceiling. "You know, these boots are rather uncomfortable. Perhaps you can take them off for me?" She clicked the tip of them together, and then smirked at him. Challenge accepted.

He probably had more self control than her, but she hated losing, and she had obviously lost once today. She would not become his play thing. She had been interrogated and water boarded for Christ sake and never snapped or even broken a sweat. She could survive a little teasing from a damn knot in a rope. Besides, if he was getting as much enjoyment out of it as she did, then she knew he would continue to do it if she allowed herself to react.

Caleb had to admit, he was impressed by the way this girl had composed herself over the last several hours. Not many would have remained as calm as she had. He was becoming more convinced with each passing minute that she was worth keeping around, and not in her current state. Looking over to her as she clicked her boots together and asked him to remove them for her, he smirked a bit, cocking an eyebrow slightly. He knew what she was doing, but he'd play along to see where she tried to go with it. The truth was, she was a curiosity to him, and he wanted to figure her out as badly as she wanted to figure him out.

Crawling off the bed, he walked around and stopped at her feet, beginning to loosen the ropes around them so he would be able to get the boots off of her, though he was careful, making sure to only loosen one at a time and hold it securely so she couldn't kick him in the face in the process, though he got the impression that wasn't what she was planning. She wanted to coax him into something else. While outright rape wasn't his style, Caleb had no qualms about being a bit forceful if someone wanted it, and despite her protests, this girl wanted something. He just wasn't sure what yet.

Working the boot off of the first foot he freed, he began to secure the leg once more and started to free the second one to remove the other boot, watching Abigail closely the entire time. As he worked the boot off after freeing the leg, he dropped it to the floor beside its counterpart, then began to secure her leg once more, keeping an eye out for any form of trickery she might have planned. He knew she was crafty, and unlike that idiot Geno, he was no fool and didn't fall for a pretty face so easily. He was a man, though, and therefore not immune to her charms. It would simply take a more thoughtful approach.

She watched him take off her boots and took that opportunity to calm herself. Its not like he would leave any openings for her anyway. Not right now. The entire reason why she had let him tease her and get to her so bad was because she wanted to fuck him. However, it was kind of hard to do that when she was tied down. "You know, you don't have to keep me tied up like this if you aren't going to do anything to me."

She should have been thankful that he had decided to spare her, but she wanted to see just how far she could talk him into things. She wouldn't be able to sleep very well when she couldn't move. "Since you're so into the whole BDSM rope bondage thing, I'm sure you have handcuffs, or perhaps a leash and collar?" She grinned wriggled her toes. "Just undo my legs. I'm not a monkey, I can't kill anyone with my feet."

She really wanted him to do untie her feet so that the knot wouldn't bother her anymore. It also seemed like the most reasonable thing to request. After all, it had only been a few hours since they had met each other face to face. Although they had a lot of similarities, he was plenty different, and she looked forward to getting to know him. She also wondered how long it would take for him to realize that her personality changes were more than just mood swings.

Caleb thought about it for a moment, chewing his lip as he considered Abigail's proposal, then finally gave a slight nod. "I do have cuffs," he said with a smirk. Of course he did. He was a cop. "Afraid I don't have a leash and collar, though. Sorry if you were looking forward to that," he joked, this time actually seeming to be aiming for humor more than just mocking her. "Okay," he said, finally. "Here's the deal." He climbed over her, reaching for his weapons belt as he leaned toward his side of the bed, retrieving a knife from its scabbard and placing the blade against her neck, tracing her skin with the tip, though never pressing hard enough to break the skin.

"If you try to pull anything funny," he continued, looking into her eyes as the tip of the knife toyed at the flesh of her neck. "As much as I hate the idea of doing anything to damage that lovely body that's provided me with such a nice view all night, I will give you a brand new smile...the kind that runs from ear to ear." To emphasize his point, he pulled the tip of the blade across her throat from one ear to the other, again not breaking the skin, but making his stance very clear. He then withdrew the blade from her neck and let it trail slowly down her chest, tracing one of her breasts for just a moment before making a swift move...and cutting the rope to lessen the pressure it kept on her body.

He then climbed off of her and began to cut the rope in a few places here and there. It was easy enough to replace, so he wasn't very concerned over it. Soon she was unbound as he gathered the bits and pieces of nylon and tossed them aside. He then kept a close eye on her as he stepped around to his equipment, reaching into what was obviously a holding pouch for handcuffs, removing the stainless steels bonds and tossing them to her. "Cuff one hand to the rail. There's nothing within your reach that you can use to pick the lock or as a weapon. I'm going to trust you with one hand free not to do anything stupid, so tell me now, am I going to have to do a thorough search to make sure you don't have any hidden surprises?"

She smiled when he agreed to untying her. It was a little mischievous, but she was a hell of a lot smarter than to try and take him on while he was looking straight at her. Plus she didn't want to kill the guy either, anyway. She had a feeling she could convince him to let her go eventually before the weekend was up so she could get back to work. And maybe get together every once in a while for fun times.

When he pressed the knife against her skin, her expression did not change. Of course he had to threaten her and tell her what she could and could not do. It wouldn't change any of her intentions, and she was only cooperating because she wanted to. Plus he gave her another compliment, and his threats did not make her upset because of that. As soon as the ropes began to be cut loose from her body, she slowly made a move to stretch her limbs out, moaning in satisfaction as a few of her bones rattled as she did so. Even when he trailed the knife across her nipple she managed to keep her cool.

She sat up, her movements as slow and cautious like a cat stalking its prey. She then pulled her legs in a crossed position, not caring that she was naked and pretty much giving him a good view of her cunt that was still wet from earlier. When he tossed her the cuff, she caught it just barely and then did as he told her, making sure the cuff wasn't tight enough to hurt her but not loose enough for her to break out either. Then she cuffed the other on the night stand of the bed. "Does it really look like I'm the type of girl to hide goodies inside of me?"

She gestured to in between her legs. "Or maybe I can get on all fours for a closer view. Its too bad you don't have a leash, I bet you'd like that sort of thing."

"Just because you don't look it doesn't mean you're not," Caleb answered, giving the girl an amused smirk as he climbed into the bed next to her once more. "I'm taking your word for it. You haven't given me any reason not to, so don't make me regret it." Laying down once more, he glanced to her, looking her up and down appreciatively. "And there's still plenty of rope left. Give me any trouble and you might just get that collar you want so badly." Stretching out a bit, he settled onto his spot once more and pulled one hand up to place behind his head again, the other resting on his toned abdomen where he could move it quickly and easily if needed.

The thought of her on all fours submitting herself to a 'search' passed through his mind, causing him to grin somewhat mischievously to himself. He knew she was teasing him, and she would only get worse. He had to wonder just how far she would push, and if she actually wanted him to do something about it. He had to admit, even if it wasn't normally his style, the idea of taking her by force was quite arousing. It was a bit of a different urge from those he normally felt, but hard to deny. Looking Abigail over again, he swallowed softly and licked his lips slowly, feeling his mouth drying a bit.

Realizing he was getting more excited, and just how much those tight fitting boxer-briefs didn't hide, he turned on his side, facing her as he propped on an elbow. "So, who was your first? I told you mine..." He gave her a slightly crooked grin, one side of his lip curling to give him a very charming quality. His attitude was definitely changing toward her, seeing her as less of a threat and more of a kindred spirit. It seemed he was now ready to actually carry on a bit of conversation with her.

It seemed he trusted her, and at first that seemed foolish. Then she realized though, that she also held some trust in him. They had high chemistry, that was for sure. She never trusted anyone, especially not other killers. Caleb was a bit different though. She turned her body so that she could face him better but still be comfortable with her handcuffs and then took a strand of her loose hair and twirled it about. "My first," She said quietly and then looked up. A thoughtful expression appeared on her face. It had been a long time since she had thought about her fist.

"Well, he was my first boyfriend. It was when I was sixteen, and I had talked him into it. Ever since then I've been somewhat of a sex addict. I'm not sure what happened to that boy. We broke up after I slept with someone else in my book reading club. I can't possibly imagine why he would get upset over that." She grinned and then shrugged lightly. Decided it would be much more comfortable laying down and facing him, she rested her side against the plush bed. "After all, the boy did force himself on me. The thing was though, I enjoyed it. And I let him do it a few times before telling him about it. In the end, he called me a whore and left."

Her freehand layed across her right breast, and she trailed her finger across the nipple. "I just figured he was too much of a pussy to fight for someone he supposedly loved...so ever since then I have only been attracted to more..dominant males. When I think about them taking me because they want to, and not because I'm letting them...I get excited. I've always been a beautiful woman you see, and my personality is very overpowering. You could imagine all the betas that approached me, and every one of them got turned down. So it was hard for me to find someone I really really liked when I was so intimidating myself."

She stopped to look at him, seeing that the bulge in those tight boxers of his had grown bigger. Her hand was just out of reach of it. It was a shame. So instead, she slowly reached out for him and trailed her finger on his jaw line. "You'd be just my type...Not many men can over power me the way you did just before tying me up." She said seductively.

Listening as Abigail began to tell the story of her first time having sex, and elaborated on her sex life after that, Caleb had to smirk a bit, though he did find the things he learned to be quite interesting. As she reached out to trace his jawline, he cocked an eyebrow slightly. She was obviously dropping a few hints, or playing a dangerous game. Either way, she managed to solicit a reaction from him. Sitting up, he crawled over her, pinning her body beneath him as he grabbed her hand and held it to the mattress, looking down at her as he straddled her abdomen, keeping his weight off of her for the most part, just putting enough on her to hold her down.

"As fascinating as that story was, and believe me, it's given me a few ideas, I was asking about your first kill," he told her with an amused grin. "But since you're either bound and determined to get fucked, or you're just trying to distract me enough to make an opening for yourself to get the upper hand...well, let's just see how much you really want one of those to come true." He reached for the table where his equipment sat, taking out the key to the cuffs before moving to unlock the one that was around the post. He then sat up and flipped her over, rather unceremoniously, and pulled her hands together behind her back, cuffing her wrists together.

After this, he grabbed for one of the pieces of rope nearby that still had a decent length to it and tied one end to the bed post, pulling the other around her neck and making a slipknot. "If you struggle too much, you tighten the knot...eventually it cuts off your oxygen." He didn't explain what he was doing exactly, but he grabbed her hips and pulled her ass high into the air, pushing her arms down so her cuffed wrists were bound behind her thighs, somewhat trapping her with her shapely bottom held high. She was definitely in a bit of a situation now.

Climbing off the bed, standing beside her where she could see him clearly, he started to push his boxer-briefs down, revealing what they had been hinting at to her for a while now. His hard cock nearly sprang forth when released from its confines, long and thick, definitely ready for some sort of action. While he wasn't huge in the scary sense, the guy was well above average, though she had probably already managed to figure that out before ever seeing it uncovered. Taking his length in hand, he stroked it a few times for her visual stimulation before he crawled onto the bed once more. Now it was clear what he had been doing. He was showing her what she was about to get fucked by.

Getting into position behind her, he began to rub the head of his cock against the lips of her wet cunt, teasing her clit with the tip for a moment, simply holding off to let her anticipation build. She had pushed the right buttons, and was about to get fucked good and hard, whether it was what she'd wanted or not.

When he crawled over her suddenly and straddled her just beneath her large breasts, she simply smiled victoriously as she won the little game she had inside her own head. She didn't realize that he had meant her first kill, but she probably would have given him a different first story anyway for the fun of it. Even though she had pretty much teased him into this, for some reason she felt butterflies in her stomach as he spoke to her. Just the sound of his voice, was making her blush. She didn't even get a chance to respond before uncuffed her and flipped her over.

"Hey!" She started in protest as he put both of her hands behind her back and locked them in place. She watched him tie the remainder of the rope that bound her earlier to the bed and then tried to pull away when he put the other end around her neck, but was unsuccessful. At that point she didn't move in fear of accidentally choking herself. So that was his game? He was going to torture her even more?

No. She didn't think so the way he was positioning her. She winced when he pulled her arms underneath her thighs, and couldn't do much to stop it. Apart of her found this really uncomfortable. Another part was enjoying it thoroughly. She couldn't even struggle the way she wanted with the noose around her neck. Pretty clever. She watched him climb off the bed, and she couldn't help but moan a little as he stripped of his boxers. He was larger than nearly all the men she had ever screwed, and she couldn't wait to feel that inside of her. Although in this position, she couldn't fully take advantage of it the way she wanted. Abigail licked her lips as he teasingly stroked it in front of her.

He definitely wasn't just teasing her. He would give her what she wanted, but on his terms. She breathed in deeply as he teased her hot slit with his throbbing length and wanted to grind against it, but she was afraid of tightening the noose. "Damn you..." Was all she could say.

Caleb simply grinned, feeling a slight sense of accomplishment. Perhaps he had been lured into playing her little game, but she was damn sure going to play by his rules. She wanted an alpha male, and she had gotten one. Spending several minutes rubbing the head of his hard cock against her wet slit, he teased her, dipping it in a bit and withdrawing it, finding entertainment in her moans and groans of protest. When he was getting the feeling she likely just couldn't take any more of the torment, he finally pushed forward, sinking his length into her slowly, inch by inch, taking his time intentionally just to make her want more.

When he finally had his hips flush against her shapely ass, his hands resting on her round cheeks and his long, thick, hard cock buried to the hilt in her wet and ready cunt, he rocked and ground his hips against her for a moment. That was about as gentle as she would remember any of it being, though. Drawing his hips back slowly, he hammered them forward into her, making a slapping sound as they collided with the flesh of her ass and thighs, forcing his length deep into her. This motion was repeated over and over as he gained momentum, falling into a rhythm that continued to get harder and heavier as he started to fuck her quite roughly.

Grunting now and then from the impact, his hands kept cupping her shapely ass, guiding it back into his thrusts each time just so he could sink deeper into her, and pushing the limits of her 'leash' a bit just to put a little bit of a scare into her in the process, though he never moved her enough to tighten it...much. She liked a sense of danger, and she was getting that as well as a good, hard fuck. Now and then he drew a hand back only to have it quickly shoot down to her ass once more, making a sharp crack as he slapped her round, shapely cheeks, taking turns with each side to make sure they got equal attention.

Watching the way his thrusts rocked her body, causing her large breasts to sway beneath her, he slid one hand under her as he leaned forward a bit to grab one of those ample tits, giving it a hard squeeze and pinching her nipple before tugging it a bit, grinning as he let his voice coo seductively to her. "Having...fun yet?" Perhaps she was, but it was being made clear to her who was in charge. And it was only going to get rougher.

For a few minutes she wasn't sure if he was teasing her still or fucking her. She could no longer hold back her moaning however, and she didn't want to. She tried to move her hips back into him since he kept teasing her entrance, however the rope continued to remind her not to move. Finally he began sliding deeper and deeper inside, and her cunt twitched as it welcomed him in. She had been waiting for this since she laid eyes on him. Feeling his hips meet her ass, she relished the feel of him filling her up all the way. It had been a long time since she'd known the feeling.

She was just fine with the pace that he started with. But suddenly he pulled out and then slammed into her, causing her entire body to jerk forward. A cry escaped her lips as she felt him begin to pound her over and over, and at first it was a little overwhelming considering what position she was in. Her eyes widened as he pulled her back a little, thinking that the noose would begin to tighten each time. She wasn't afraid of that many things, but it just so happened that choking one one of the few things she feared. Or not being able to breathe was what she was afraid of. The burning sensation in her lungs was something that she didn't find enjoyable.

And yet she was getting even wetter as he put her into this sense of danger. When he took one of her hands off her ass, she tried to look back at him, but giving her current situation it was very hard if not impossible to see what was going on. She yelped as kept slapping her ass over and over, and she tried to withdraw but stopped as soon as the rope tightened a little more. She bit her lower lip and tried not to move again, since she could feel the rope press into her skin every time she took a deep breath now. As she felt him lean over to grab one of her breasts, her body stiffened in response. "Of course I'm having fun..aren't you?" She managed to say defiantly with a grin.

Pausing for a moment, Caleb grabbed hold of Abigail and slid her forward a bit on the mattress to give her a little slack in the rope. He wasn't looking to have her choking herself to death, after all. "Mmm...I'd have to say I am," he answered with a grin when she bounced his question back to him. "Don't get too comfortable, though. This is just the beginning." Still buried deep inside of her, he pressed his hips into her forcefully and began to grind them against her ass, letting her feel the full, thick length of his cock stretching her as it filled her and stirred against her inner workings.

Reaching forward, he placed a hand on her back to push her upper body down into the mattress, not that she could stop it from happening, which caused her ass to raise a bit more. Keeping one knee planted on the bed, he brought the other foot forward so he was resting only one one knee now, one hand moving beneath her to grab hold of one of those large, lovely breasts once more while the other moved to rest on her ass again, and he began to buck into her again, building up his momentum into a hard, heavy rhythm, a bit rougher than before.

The one hand would squeeze her ample breast, pinching and tugging her nipple, teasing and tweaking it, everything to get a reaction, the other drawing back and striking her shapely ass with a sharp crack from time to time. His grunts became more frequent, as did his moans, starting to sound a bit more like primal, lust filled growls. Maybe she had gotten exactly what she'd wanted from him, but she was getting it under his terms and playing by his rules, meaning she was going to understand exactly who was in control here.

Abigail could feel her cunt beginning to tighten around Caleb as he grinded into her and let her feel every inch of him that he had stuffed inside o her. He had even managed to hit her special spot in this position. Her breath was beginning to pick up, knowing she was already at the beginning of a very strong climax. It took her a while to build up though. She had a feeling that Caleb would last through it, however since he claimed that it was just the beginning.

As he forced her down onto the bed, she knew she now had a little room to struggle since he had pushed her up on the bed. However, it didn't do her much good considering that her hands were behind her back and he was physically strong than she was, anyway. There was simply no point. It was just that he was treating her like she was some kind of sex doll, adjusting her at his own whim. She wouldn't have cared if she was actual able to fight back. That wasn't the case here though.

Still, it made the sex no less pleasurable considering that he had already sent her on her way to possibly the biggest orgasm she had ever had in her life. She could feel it in her weak legs. She only moaned louder as he continued to play with her sensitive breast, her nipples harder than they had ever been in a very long time, and the slaps to her ass was only making it even more pleasurable for her. Her skin was beginning to turn a deep shade of red from his strikes, but it probably would only turn him on even more.

It was almost like Caleb could sense Abigail getting closer, then again, the pulsing of her cunt as it tightened around his thick cock was usually a fairly accurate sign of such. With a crooked grin, he began to fuck her even harder, wanting to push her right to the edge as he pounded her relentlessly. When she got right on the edge, however, instead of pushing her over, he began to slow his momentum, backing off to keep her from tumbling over. Instead, he kept her in a balancing act, her orgasm in sight but not quite letting her reach it yet. It was just another way to show her he was in control of her completely in this moment of lust and need.

For several minutes he kept this up, forcing her close to a climax, then backing off, keeping her teetering on the edge of ecstasy and never actually allowing her to clear the last hump. It was a wonderfully torturous way to make his point. Now and then the sting of his hand was heard and felt on her shapely ass, the other still squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple to add to the delightful torment, a bit of pain mixed with the pleasure he just wouldn't let end until he was ready to. Of course this only meant that when he did finally let her cum, it would only be even more intense from so much build-up.

Finally, when he had her at the point of squirming and possibly begging, acknowledging him as the dominant force in the room, he placed both hands on her round ass and began to pound her without mercy, hammering her right to the edge and not backing off this time. He wanted to hear her scream out her acknowledgment that she was cumming harder than she ever had, that she had just had the fuck of her life. When he was finished with her, he wanted her to never stop wanting more, to crave him every second. When he was finished, she would belong to him, body and soul.

Abigail loved the feel of his hands tugging at her nipples and groping her breast. It was contributing to her build up, and even though he was pinching a little to rough for her liking, it was still an amazing feeling. The pain and the pleasure mixed well. She always had been a sadomasochist, but she never noticed how much until this very moment. Finally, the moment she had been waiting for was about to begin.

Abigail was almost there, and as soon as she began to arch her back, he suddenly stopped and slowed down. She wanted to scream at him but she was still on the brink of cumming and needed him to let her cum, but this went on for several minutes until finally she broke down and began begging. "Please! Please!" Was all she managed to get out before he finally grabbed her hips and then pounded into her over and over again, this time not stopping. "I'm cumming!" She shouted, finally before shuddering underneath his body and clenching him one final time while she orgasmed. It really was the best orgasm she had ever had.

Her juices coated his cock and began sliding down her thighs as she her body relaxed, and despite feeling so tired and worn out she still wanted him to fuck her more. She still wanted to feel his cock pound her insides and show her who was in charge. She even felt like she needed it. Even though she had cursed him for it earlier, she was glad that he had kept teasing her and then pulling her back before she could release. Otherwise she wouldn't have experienced an orgasm so intense.

Caleb kept pounding mercilessly, even as Abigail was shuddering in the throes of her intense orgasm, clenching him tightly, and screaming out. He made sure this one lasted as long as he could drag it out, finally slowing when she started to come down from it. He then began to pull his hard cock out, now coated in her juices, grinning quite wickedly. He figured she would probably protest at the absence of his hard length within her, but it was only a temporary thing. She would be getting her fill, quite literally, once more as soon as he made some adjustments. Reaching for the key to the cuffs, he grabbed her wrists, unlocking one side before flipping her onto her back, the quick change likely causing a bit of a mild burn around her neck from the rope remaining as she was turned.

He then raised one leg, twisting her lower body so the other leg was against the mattress and he was straddling it, bringing her wrists together beneath the leg he had raised and cuffing them once more so she was holding her leg up for him. It probably wasn't a very comfortable position, but she would be forgetting any discomfort soon enough. He then crawled up her body for a moment, taking his cock in hand, slick with her juices, dragging it over her large breasts and to her lips to offer her a taste. He said nothing, asserting his authority through physical gesture as his eyes met hers and demanded she taste herself on his long, thick length.

He reached out with the other hand to grab one of her breasts, squeezing and massaging it teasingly, tweaking and twisting the nipple, then pinching it and tugging it before letting it go and moving to the other side. Repeating a similar process, he simply watched her expectantly, his intense gaze delivering the message very clearly. She would acknowledge him as being in control, and do every thing he wanted. He was going to use her like he wanted, and she was going to submit, and love every second of it. She wanted to be dominated, and she'd found the perfect man for the job.

When he pulled out of her, she just assumed that he was going to finish all over her ass. To her surprise though, he unlocked her cuffs once more and then turned her over suddenly. She flinched as the rope dragged against her neck, but friction burn was the least of her concerns. She thought that he had simply positioned her body once again to finish in her like this, but as he pulled her arms back to where they were underneath her leg, she grew ever more suspicious.

As he moved towards her, she moaned once more as he purposely dragged his cock against her breasts and then stopped just a couple inches away from her lips, close enough to where she could smell her nectar that coated his cock. It was clear what he wanted her to do, but she hadn't given a man a blow job and liked it in years. She hesitated a second, looking into his eyes. He was giving her a commanding look and for once she didn't respond in a defiant way.

Her lips parted slowly as she ran her tongue against the head of his cock, and this time it was her turn to tease him. She could taste herself on his cock, and she enjoyed it. For a few minutes she simply tongued his length, licking all of her juices off of him. Then she pushed him inside of her mouth just enough to get the whole head in, and for a minute she teased him even more before pulling back. Technically she had done what he wanted her to do. She smiled at him innocently and licked her lips, the last of her lip stick disappearing.

Caleb simply seemed amused at her attempt to tease him, though he had made his pleasure quite clear when she had ran her tongue over and around his cock to clean her juices from him. Then her little head tease came, causing him to smirk down at her. She either didn't realize just how little she was in control, or she just wanted to make him force her some more. Going with the latter, he grabbed her head and pushed his hips forward, making her part her lips and take his cock into her mouth as he slid it past her lips, inch by inch.

He slowly forced his length further, making sure not to do so too quickly, fairly confident she wouldn't try something cute since that wouldn't exactly work in her favor either, so she would take it. Pushing far enough into her mouth that he could feel her throat at the head of his dick, he pulled back a bit, just in case he caused her to gag, before pushing deeper once more. He then withdrew from her completely, deciding he'd had enough. He wanted to fuck her again. Giving her a wicked grin, he lowered his mouth to her breasts, biting at them as he worked his way to her nipple, licking her juices off of her ample mounds that he had smeared on them when he had dragged his cock over them.

Taking a nipple into his mouth, his teeth grabbed hold of it and he tugged it playfully before releasing it and moving to give the other breast the same treatment. Finally he left them alone, moving to straddle the leg that he'd left free to lay against the mattress while her hands, cuffed around the thigh of the other leg, held it in check for him. Still, he grabbed the shin of that leg and locked it under his arm as he took his cock in hand and began to press it into her, parting the lips of her tight pussy and sinking in slowly, his eyes watching her face the entire time.

That was the main reason for the switch, so he could see her face, watch those big, beautiful tits bounce and sway as her body was rocked by his thrusts, and she could see him clearly as well. Once he was inside her good and deep again, her leg locked into place, he began to rock his hips, then he started bucking against her roughly, the motion causing her entire body to rock and sway from the impact as he started hammering her hard and heavy, clenching his jaws, grunting and growling from the effort put forth as he began fucking her into submission once more.

Perhaps she had teased him simply because she wanted him to force himself into her mouth. Abigail wasn't sure how she was thinking since she was still lusting after him badly. When he thrusted into her mouth, she did gag a little bit, but she was used to deep throating so it was nothing major. She could have bit him, but there was no reason to injure something that had given her so much pleasure. When he pulled out of mouth, she watched him and simply returned the grin he gave her with just as much wickedness. Feeling his breath against her sensitive nipples, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, bracing to feel his lips wrap around her nipples.

After he had nipped around them a little, sure enough she felt him take it into his mouth, and she moaned once again. Her body was sensitive after the orgasm he had given to her, so she wasn't used to enjoying having her tits sucked on so much. She was already wanting him to make her cum again. Winching as he gave one final nip to her other breast, she felt him position her leg on top of his shoulder.

Feeling his cock against her opening once more, she once again tried to move her hips to hurry the penetration along, but once again found it impossible. She had nearly forgotten the make shift lease around her neck now that it was not longer pulling at her neck. Her blue eyes were now open again, staring up at him as he penetrated her once more. Her eye lids sunk down so that her eyes were now open half way, but she was still looking at him none the less as he resumed fucking her roughly.

Her breasts began to bounce back and forth as he slammed into her body, and her toes began to curl as she felt like she was going to cum again already.

If there was one attribute Caleb would be able to place above all others, it was his ability to pace himself, which resulted in his amazing stamina. It was what landed him on the SeAL team when others were dropping out from exhaustion. It was what allowed him to tread water for hours at a time. It was why he could run for nearly three days straight. And it was why he could fuck like nobody Abigail had ever had. When he had backed off of her, it was a matter of pacing himself as much as keeping her wanting, dangling over the edge he held her on. That was why she was going to cum a few more times before he finally did. He wasn't Superman, but he was very skilled at pacing himself and had the stamina to make it work.

He continued to pound her hard, heavy, and definitely rough, driving deep into her as he watched the hypnotic bounce of her ample breasts and the wonderful expression of pleasure on her face. He couldn't help but imagine all the wonderful ways he could use that body, and all the pleasures he could take from it, and give it. And he did intend to give it plenty, as he was doing now. Clenching his jaw as his intense gaze remained on the lovely, curvacious girl, he remained relentless, almost tireless as he pounded her pussy further into submission.

"Still...enjoying yourself?" His words were heavy with exertion and lust as he spoke them, giving them an even more erotic tone. A light sheen of sweat was forming on his body, giving it a sensual, glossy look as it shimmered in the soft light of the oil lamps that burned around the room, casting quite the tantalizing shadow on the wall of their forms moving together. And just like before, when it seemed as if she was just about to cum, he backed off, slowing his pace, allowing himself to calm down a bit and keeping her lingering right on the brink without quite allowing her over the edge just yet, picking back up only when she started to come down. He was going to make her earn each orgasm she had by begging for it, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom