Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

L.A. EYES ( Katy & Crimson )

Samantha screamed as the knot pushed inside her, stretching her more than ever before and then she kept screaming as the dog locked into her and began to fuck her violently. So fast and hard and powerfully. Reverend Cross knelt in front of Samantha, holding her shoulders, keeping her from collapsing forward whilst telling her how this what she was born to be. He told her how she should be proud to be a bitch for the Reich; proud to serve as a whore, selected and trained to do so. He reminded her that God had made her for this purpose and she could not deny her calling.

“Tell your Master how much you want his cum. Tell him bitch. Always tell your Master what you want.”

Samantha did as she was told, forcing the words out between squeals and screams and pants. And then she felt the full force of the hot watery cum filling her and her head threw back and she squealed loudly again. She heard Alexandria explaining what was happening.

“The question is my dear... will Lady Rutherford recognize the fact that she is his bitch and will she want him to fuck her. That would be the indication of her conversion.”

“I assure you Captain Brunner, she will definitely want him to fuck her. Whether she admits it... asks for it... we can only wait to see.” Alexandria got up and headed towards where Hess and Samantha were to give Samantha her reward, although she wasn’t particularly keen on rewarding Prissy for anything. She took pleasure in extricating Hess early from her and making her scream again and having given the instruction, she watched while Samantha moved ... almost collapsed... onto her back. She led Hess over the top of her, although Hess seemed to know exactly where he was going. Samantha then felt hands on her knees, spreading them and heard Reverend Cross to keep them open wide. She felt him slapping her inner thighs telling her what she had to remember... how she had to treat her Master after he had fucked her. His cock was dripping cum onto her face and no matter where she moved her head, the last of his cum dripped onto her cheeks or her chin. When she hesitated in following his instruction, it was the dog who barked as if to tell her again. The men around the patio laughed and then cheered as Samantha lifted her head a little and took Hess’s cock – now so much bigger than it had been the first time she had sucked it – into her mouth. Almost as soon as she did, the dog buried its tongue and nose into her soaked pussy and began to ravish it with his tongue. Samantha immediately began to moan and whimper and squirm beneath him but she kept her mouth firmly around his cock, sucking him hungrily.

“Jeez... have you ever seen a fucking whore suck more desperately on a cock... Do you need to cum Sammy? Do you need Hess to make you cum. Suck him deeper ... that’s it... take more of him.” Mike was enjoying seeing Samantha humiliated like this and he was already looking forward to hearing her squeal when he took her tight little ass.

Those that looked on at Samantha sucking on Hess's cock could have little doubt in their minds that she was a greedy cock whore. It really didn't seem to matter what kind of cock it was or whether that cock was human or belonged to an animal. Most of Samantha's face was covered in dog cum while she gobbled down Hess's huge cock like it was her only source of food. Hess kept his nose buried in Samantha's pussy while his tongue licked away. He let out a low growl to announce that he was cumming again, this time in Samantha's mouth. Hess however didn't miss a beat, his tongue kept licking at Samantha's cunt like it was dripping pure honey. Alexandria knew what the low growl meant and she knelt down beside the dog. Her hand stroked over his back while she told him to fill Samantha's mouth.

" Hess is rewarding again my child......He wants to fill your belly with his seed while making you cum......Hess is such a good master too you Samantha. " Reverend Cross said as he leaned down to help keep Samantha's head and upper body off the ground. This would aid Samantha in taking more of Hess's cock into her mouth. " God has made you into the finest whore Samantha.......You have become the perfect whore.....A whore for any cock.........Even that if a dog. " Reverend Cross added while he watched just how greedy Samantha really looked with the huge red cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Alexandria looked down at Samantha while smiling. She was telling Hess what a good boy he had been and how proud of him she was.

Samantha continued to moan and gasp and squirm; she squirmed so much as the dogs tongue lapped over her wet pussy, as she felt him trying to push his tongue inside her. Ocassionally, she ever felt his teeth grazing against her tender flesh. And all the time she sucked and slurped. She heard Hess growl; she felt the Reverend lift her up, rubbing her his free hand over her tits as he did so, making she that he caught the oh-so-tender clamped nipples. As he lifted her, the dog's cock slipped even deeper into her mouth. He was practically deep throating her and even though he wasn't mounted he still managed to move his cock just a little back and forth, effectively fucking her mouth.

And all the time she heard the Reverend Cross telling her what a whore she was... a complete cock whore... any cock would do... but it was nothing to fight against... it was what she was born to do... she needed to embrace her life... and everyone could see just how much she loved cock... and cum... just how much she truly enjoyed her position.

"You do so love it don't you, whore? You are such a hungry cum dump aren't you." Samantha's eyes flashed up and looked at the Reverend and she nodded... moaned a yes and continued to suck.

"Of course you do... everyone can see it. Now keep sucking whore... keep sucking and you will receive what you are so hungry for. Make your Master cum bitch." The cock continued to work in and out of her mouth until the dog growled again and let go another huge stream of cum. At the same time, Samantha's body jerked and her back arched off the ground and her legs opened even wider as she came at the same time.

Hess emptied his balls once again, this time it was deep in Samantha's mouth. Samantha took every drop of the dog's cum, swallowing most of it, but a few drips could be seen running down from the side's of her mouth. General Oberg looked on nodding his head as he watched Samantha's throat move with each gulp she took. She was swallowing a load which was at least big as the one Hess left in her pussy. Hess continued to lick at Samantha's pussy while she was cumming. He savored the taste of her pussy juice which leaked out from her well fucked hole. " That is one well trained dog. " Rooker said with a snicker to which Alexandria looked at him and nodded her head.

Once Hess raised his head from Samantha's cunt, Alexandria stood up and walked him away from Samantha. Hess's cock pulled from Samantha's wanting mouth, dragging down her chin then down her body. Reverend Cross gently laid Samantha back down onto the ground. " Don't forget to thank your master for making you cum and feeding you with his whore. " Reverend Cross said as he was grinning down on Samantha. Alexandria had stopped just a few feet away from where Samantha was laying. She turned Hess around to face Samantha then the large dog barked at her. This bark was very loud, it was like he was telling his bitch to hurry up with her thanks.

At this moment, a car pulled up out front of Alexander Chessman's house. A man dressed in black stepped from the car then walked to the front door. He was carrying news about the Fuhrer's visit and this news would be shocking to Samantha when she heard the New Fuhrer's name. There was a special gathering set for tomorrow night. A very special party which would feature many of those who knew Samantha very well and some who would be meeting her for the first time.

Samantha lay there gasping, breathing hard, as the dog was lead away from her. For a second or two she wondered whether he would have gone of his own accord, or whether without Alexandria, he would be readying himself again. She closed her eyes for a moment but then felt Reverend Cross encouraging her up, telling her to thank her Master. The dog barked louder than ever making her jump a little. As she started to get up, Cross grabbed a handful of her hair, encouring her up, turning her.

"Come on bitch. On your hands and knees again for him. That's it" Once on all fours, he led her by the hair a few paces so she was immediately in front of Hess. In that position she noticed for the first time how the dog actually stood taller than she did.

"Thank him bitch. Before he gets impatient." Samantha looked up at the Reverend and at Alexandria and then to the dog.

"Thank you... Master" Cross tugged on her hair. "Tell him what for." Samantha swallowed, still tasting him in her mouth.

"Thank you Master. Thank you ...for making me...cum...thank you for feeding me."

"Good girl. Now kiss your Master before he leaves." Again she felt herself being pulled so that her face was at the side of the dog's muzzle. The dog stood impassively...waiting...expecting it. Samantha kissed the dog. The men around clapped and cheered, praising the dog.

" That was quite a performance my dear.......You are truly a cock and cum loving whore! " General Oberg boldly said as he rose to his feet clapping his hands. He was followed by Captain Brunner who echoed his words with his own. " Quite right Heir General.....The finest whore I've ever seen! " Captain Brunner wasn't the only voice that could be heard. " Sammy really showed how much she loves a hard cock! " Mike Grant add then Rooker spoke up. " Yeah......And she doesn't care who's cock it is......Just as long as it's hard and will fill her with cum! " From the way these men were carrying on, one would think that they had just watched a great performance of Shakespeare. But the sight of a naked woman on all fours with her face still drippings with dog cum told the true tail.

The man dressed in black entered the house then came out to the patio. He came up to General Oberg and gave the Nazi salute before handing over the message he was carrying. This man looked at Samantha, giving her a sly smile then left. General Oberg looked at the note, it brought an even bigger smile too his face. " Everyone.......I have some news. " General Oberg announced which made those gathered look towards him. " Our Fuhrer has made it safely to America.......He'll be here tomorrow for our special gathering.........Colonel Brack will be with him and to make Samantha feel more at home.........Her husband Sir Charles.....His aide Mr. Smythe and Sir Charles's personal assistant Jessica will also be arriving. " General Oberg said then he walked over to where Samantha was still on her hands and knees. " I'm sure that you've missed being at your husbands side...........But most importantly......You will meet the Fuhrer and show him what a wanting cock whore you really are. "

Once the man had handed over the note, he couldn't help but stare at the beautiful woman on her knees next to the huge dog which was clearly sexually excited. He silently cursed the traffic which had delayed him getting out of the city.

As the General reeled off names, a series of flash memories and images skipped through her head. She remembered being strung up in the barn, Colonel Brack standing in front of her. Truth be told, no man scared her more...made her more nervous. His stare was ice cold. The next image was in Jessica's apartment, Sir Charles and mr Smythe fucking her hard whilst Jessica encouraged them. At the suggestion that she missed being at Sir Charles' side, she remembered being stood next to him at their wedding as she gave him her body. Samantha looked up as the General approached her as he spoke, still breathing a little heavily. He reached a hand under her chin, lifting it, tipping her head back.

"I'm sure Sir Charles will be pleased to hear how well you seem to be learning now under your Mistress' guidance...and of course your new Master. It would be nice for him to see you as the willing obedient little whore we all know you can be." as he took his fingers away, feeling them wet with cum, he offered them to Samantha to clean, which she did, taking them into her mouth and sucking.

"Now... Alexandria... If you feel Hess is satisfied, I think someone indicated that Lady Rutherford had more work to do before ths evening is over?"

Alexandria smiled and bowed to General Oberg when he said that Samantha had more work to do before her evening was over. She looked at Reverend Cross and asked him to take over while she took care of Hess's needs for the evening. He needed a good long drink of cool water and some food after the fucking Hess had given Samantha. Reverend Cross agreed to take over while Alexandria was busy for a while. He then turned to Mike & Rooker who stood just a few feet away. " Gentlemen.....Samantha is certainly a mess......And she needs a proper cleaning before she can begin to please those that she missed earlier this evening. " Reverend Cross said as his head motioned towards the large swimming pool which laid not far behind him.

Mike & Rooker nodded their heads then they looked at each other with the most devilish grins. The two men quickly walked over to where Samantha was and grabbed her. Mike grabbed Samantha's shoulders while Rooker grabbed her feet. They handled Samantha quite roughly as they carried her towards the pool. The others looked on as Mike & Rooker tossed Samantha into the crystal clear water of Alexander's pool. She landed with a splash which set water sloshing over the sides. Mike & Rooker laughed at Samantha and told her to get good and clean. She still had some cocks to please before her night was over.

Samantha squealed, more in surprise than anything else as the two men picked her up. She squirmed in their grasp but to no avail. Their grip was firm. And then she realised what was about to happen to her...moments before she found herself sailing through the air and then hitting the water in a bundle of flailing arms and legs. The coldness of the water took her breath away, and she emerged from under the water, treading water, coughing and spluttering and gasping. She raised both hands and swept her air back off of her face, looking up at the two men who had just thrown her in. Reverend Cross came and stood next to them.

"Well hurry up whore...you still have work to do" Reverend Cross said sharply. Samantha started rubbing her body, cleaning herself, talking mouthfuls of water, rinsing and then spitting it out. She felt her nipples aching even more in the clamps as the cold water made them harder. A few minutes later she was told to get out. It was Rooker who stepped over to her with a towel, grinning. Her stepped behind her.

"Now it's my turn my little whore. Youre going to beg for my cock again aren't you? Beg to ride me again... And this time, the Lieutenant here is going to be the one fucking your tight little ass instead of your Mistress." Samantha whimpered as he rubbed the towel over her body, drying most of her.

Rooker took great pleasure in drying off Samantha's naked wet body. His hands moved over Samantha's skin with the towel. His fingers teased at the nipple clamps while Rooker asked if Samantha was enjoying her evening. Rooker grabbed Samantha by her wrist and pulled her acrossed the patio until they reached a reclining chair. He quickly removed his pants, shirt and other clothes then he laid down on this chair. " Come on whore......Make me hard.......Then beg me to fuck your nasty hole! " Rooker commanded then Mike came up from behind and grabbed Samantha by the back of her neck.

" Get down Sammy........You know that you want to please Rooker just like you did back at the factory. " Mike said as he forced Samantha down on her knees then pushed her face into Rooker's semi hard cock. He made sure to rub Samantha's face against Rooker's cock before Mike let go of her neck. Mike then slowly started to undress while he looked down on Samantha. " You know I'm gonna fuck you in the ass.......You love taking a hard cock up your dirty hole don't ya whore? " Mike asked as piece after piece of his clothing came off until he stood naked slowly stroking his cock. Reverend Cross came up and joined the pair and he too started to undress. Reverend Cross was going to enjoy some of what Samantha had to offer. Samantha would soon find herself with a hard cock in each of her holes, feeding her desire to be used.

Samantha stood there, shivering a little from the chill after stepping out of the water, and whimpering softly as Rooker moved the towel over her body and teased her tender nipples. After the cool water, his breath was hot on her skin. When he grabbed her by the hair, it took her by surprised and she squealed. As she was bent forward, forced to walk across the patio, she took hold of Rooker's wrist in an attempt to stop him pulling but she knew that was she needed to do was to walk quickly... make sure that he wasn't actually pulling her across the patio to any great degree. And then he left her standing, naked, breathing hard, whilst he undressed and set himself down on the lounger. He looked up at her expectantly... impatiently and snapped out his instruction.

She didn't get a chance to respond though before Mike had taken hold of the back of her neck. She turned her head a little and looked up at him, eyes wide. As he pushed her head forward, so she moved down onto her knees. She moaned as she felt Rooker's cock hard against her cheek as Mike quite literally rubbed her face against him. When he finally let her go, she brought her mouth to Rooker's cock and began to lick it. She wrapped the fingers of one hand around it, lifting it so that she could take the head in her mouth. And then she began to suck again hungrily, aware of both the General and the Captain watching as they sipped their wine.

She couldn't see Mike as he undressed but she didn't need to. She was a little surprised to see, when she looked up to Rooker, Reverend Cross undressing just behind the lounger that Rooker was reclining in.

"Tell me what you want Samantha. Beg me... just like you did before. Show everyone how much a whore you truly are." Rooker said as he grabbed hold of her head once again and pulled her off his cock, holding her head just above it.

"I... please may I ... ride your cock Mr. Rooker...Please will you fuck me?" Despite everything that had already happened, Samantha couldn't deny what she still wanted. She did still ache to be fucked... to be used by these men... to be seen to be used by the others. She wanted it now as much as she had in the stables when she had gone looking for Mr. Fowler. These men made her want it as much as he did. She saw Rooker smile and look up to Mike. Before she knew what was happening, Mike had picked her up and lifted her over where Rooker was lying.

"Spread your legs then Sammy... be a good little whore." Samantha did as Mike told her and then he lowered her down onto Rooker's cock. She gasped and moaned as she felt him slide smoothly into her.

"Ride him then girl." The General called out. " I hear Lady Rutherford is an excellent rider... spent a great deal of time in stables from what your husband says my dear." Samantha looked at him and the Captain as she slowly began to move up and down on Rooker's cock.

After a few minutes, Mike pushed her forwards, lying her against Rooker, who wrapped his arms around her and pulled her even closer to him.

"Now its my turn. Reach back and spread your ass for me bitch." Samantha did was she was told as Mike stepped over the bottom of the recliner, straddling it, bending his knees and then pushing his cock hard into Samantha's ass, making her scream.

"There you go... now doesn't that feel good Sammy." he grunted as he withdrew and then pushed his cock in deep again. "Did Coach Parker feel this good? What about Alexandria? I bet you loved how she felt but there is nothing as good as the real thing is there sweatheart." He pushed into her again, working in time with Rooker, one in one out. Samantha was breathing hard, groaning and gasping.

Then Reverend Cross took hold of her head, tipped it back and made her look up at him.

"One more... just so you can show everyone that you are very much the cock-hungry whore we all knew you were." And without giving her the chance to say anything, he pushed his cock deep into her mouth. As he did so, Alexandria walked back out onto the patio. She smiled as she saw how well her prissy was being used. She walked over... walked around...

"Dont tire youself out too much prissy. I'm next."

The stories of Samantha's sexual adventures were very well known. Many, not only in the Fourth Reich, but in the FBI and in Scotland Yard had heard about the almost Insatiable sexual appetite which Samantha had. Too many the Lady Rutherford had become a real life Lady Chatterley. An upper class woman who desire's sex and has physical relationships in order to feed her desire. Even Mathew had read over those reports which detailed Samantha's secret life. It did appear that Samantha was an upper class whore. Born to a wealthy family, but needing to be treated and fucked like the cheapest of whores who walk the streets.

If there were someone watching who didn't know Samantha, it would appear that she was in fact a common street whore. She was begging to be fucked by Rooker and she would get that. Samantha would also get much more when Mike started to pound her tight ass and still she wasn't done. The good and very right Reverend Cross jammed his meaty dick down Samantha's throat. Each of her holes were now filled with hard cocks giving Samantha the trill of being used. Hard cocks pounding in and out of her dirty cunt, her tight ass and deep into her throat. Reverend Cross was fucking Samantha's face like he would her pussy or ass. Each of the men grunting with every powerful thrust of their hips. This was quite the scene for those watching. While it was true that seeing Samantha being fucked by Hess was a wonderful show. Seeing the Lady Rutherford whore herself out to three man at the same time was the cherry on top. Samantha would have more chances to prove what a cock whore she really was. She would be putting on a show for the Fuhrer, then she would be expected to give herself to him. Willingly, begging the Fuhrer to use her as a fuck doll.

That of course was what was waiting for Samantha in the future. Right now, Samantha was being used by three men that she no doubt hated, but yet loved how they treated her. Samantha was an enigma, hating and loving those who used her the way she wanted.

Alexandria moved and stepped next to Reverend Cross. She moved close to him, her hands moving onto his back and chest. He looked at her and then the two of them kissed as he continued to fuck Samantha's mouth. Alexandria stretched out her hand and stroked her fingers through Samantha's hair and then her grip tightened, holding firm.

"How does our little bitch feel Reverend? Is she serving you well?" Alexandria asked as she broke the kiss. Cross smiled and slowed his strokes a little. "You always said... she would be the perfect whore... she doesn't disappoint. The Fuhrer will be pleased I'm sure."

"You hear that Prissy... What would your Daddy say now then if he could see you?" She knelt down, still holding onto Samantha's hair. Reverend Cross couldnt help but smile as he saw both women on their knees in front of him. Rooker also couldn't help but smile as Alexandria moved onto his shoulder.

"You do love sucking cock so, don't you my little whore?" Suddenly she yanked Samantha's head off of Cross' cock and turned her head a little to look at her. She smiled Samantha gasped and moaned, panting and whimpering as Rooker and Mike continued to fuck her. Alexandria leaned in close bringing her mouth close to Samantha's.

"Have you enjoyed your lessons this evening Lady Rutherford?" When Samantha just gasped and moaned again, Alexandria brought her free hand up and slapped Samantha's cheeks with her fingers.

"Answer your Mistress, bitch?" Cross said sharply

"Y...yes M...Mistress... thank... you... Mistress"

"That's better. Still lots for you to learn isn't there?" Alexandria said sweetly, before pullng Samantha into a hard deep kiss, one which Samantha responded to hungrily, her moans and squeals suddenly muffled. When Alexandria was done, she again pulled Samantha's head back by her hair. She smiled and then suddenly spat into Samantha's open mouth before quickly turning her head back to the Reverend's waiting cock. He didn't need a second invitation and he quickly silenced her.

Alexandria stood up. She looked at Cross and told him to clean her up again once they were done and then "have her present herself to say good evening to our guests." Then she went across to where her father sat with the General and the Captain. Meanwhile, Rooker, Mike and Reverend Cross really began to fuck Samantha hard. Rooker held onto her firmly, while Mike held her ass tight, letting go only to slap her, reddening her cheeks once again. All three men verbally absued her in between their own grunts and groans; they all knew that this was precisely what Samantha craved. She was no chocolates and flowers and whispering sweet nothings. it didn't take too long before all three me were cumming deep inside each of Samantha's holes and when they were all done, they did what they had done once Hess had finished with her. They picked her up and threw her back in the pool. This time the three of them joined her; she had still not been brought to a climax and the three of them decided to continue to tease her whilst they all got cleaned. She was passed from one to another, made to clean them with hands and mouth; she was pulled into deep long kisses as hand played with her tender ass and the small silver clamps. Only when they were done and when they felt that Samantha was as desperate as she was going to get did they climb out of the small pool and dry off.

"Now Lady Rutherford." Cross stood behind her as he finished drying her off roughly with the towel and she spoke quietly into her ear. "Go up to your Mistress. You should stand a few feet away from her and you should put your hands like this..." He took hold of her wrists and pulled them gently behind her placing them both in the small of her back. "And pull your shoulders back like this..." He placed a hand on each of her shoulders and eased them back, making her tits rise a little and push forward. "You stand there... still... quiet... until she acknowledges your presence. When she does... then you ask, 'Can I be of service Mistress?'; understand?" Samantha turned her head a little towards him and nodded. "Yes Reverend."

As the three men got dressed, Samantha did what she had been told, standing in front of Alexandria and the other three men, waiting for Alexandria took notice of her. It was obvious that Alexandria was intentionally not taking any notice whilst her father, the General and the Captian very much were.

Alexandria made Samantha wait and wait just too test how patient she could be. Alexander who was sitting on his daughter's left looked on wondering just how long Samantha was willing to stand there. Samantha, to her credit waited and showed the patients of a saint. Alexandria who had been making small talk with General Oberg finally turned her head and looked at Samantha. " I see that you're finished........Perhaps now you'll finally accept who and what you really are Prissy. " Alexandria uncrossed her legs slowly while she spoke too Samantha. " You have an important job in the Reich......It's not just any woman who gets hand picked to become the Whore of the Reich........It's a special title for you and you alone. " Alexandria continued to speak as a sly smile drew over her lips. " The men and women of the Reich can give your body what it craves.....They can give you what you need......All we ask in return is obedience.......That's a small price to pay for so much pleasure. " While Alexandria was talking, Reverend Cross, Mike Grant and Rooker moved away from the pool and took up spots on the right and left of Samantha. They weren't standing too close, just close enough too watch whatever Alexandria had in mind for Samantha next.

Alexandria watched Samantha closely. She still wondered if Samantha would finally give in to this life of pleasure, or if she would still hang on to being disobedient. The Fuhrer wouldn't accept any kind of disobedience from a whore. He would expect Samantha to announce her loyalty to the Reich. By tomorrow night, Samantha would be facing the Fuhrer for the first time and it would be a shock for to finally know his name.

Samantha stood still, keeping her hands behind her, keeping herself on show. She was more than aware of all of the men looking at her, smiles playing around their mouths, all them them imagining the things that they could have Lady Rutherford do for them and all the things that others might have her do. Samantha's body ached... but it was a wonderful ache in many ways. Two things made it hard. All night she had not been allowed to cum and her body was desperate for that relief; she did not necessarily expect it to be permitted however. And then, her nipples ached. A deep constant ache... a consistant stimulation... a constant reminder. Samantha watched as Alexandria moved in her seat, uncrossing her long legs.

"Colonel Brock said you had such promise Lady Rutherford. I think he will be extremely disappointed tomorrow evening if he hasn't seen any improvement compared to how he saw you at your father's estate." Samantha looked to the General as he spoke to her, leaning forward and stroking his hand up the back of her thigh and over her tender ass. "You don't want to disappoint the Colonel do you... or your husband?"

"No General." Samantha answered softly

"That is good to hear. You see my dear Lady Rutherford. Everything is very simple. As your Mistress says... your obedience in return for the pleasure you so obviously crave. And quite clearly, you WILL obey eventually, so why waste everyone's time?"

"Because the whore likes it, don't you Sammy. Whether you admit it or not... you want to be treated exactly as you have been tonight... and disobedience assures that."

"Well my dear, I'm sure you do not wish to disobey Colonel Brock. Nothing you have experienced this evening can prepare you for what his response will be. And indeed, the Fuhrer himself will enjoy seeing you broken if you show anything other than complete submission to him."

"Ryan would have been very please with what you have managed to accomplish my dear" Alexander reached out a hand a placed it on his daugher's knee, squeeezing it affectionately. Alexandria smiled at her father and then quickly turned her gaze back to Samantha. She stood up slowly and stepped towards her and then ran her fingers down Samantha's cheek, down her neck and over her shoulder, the sly smile back in place.

"Are you ready to obey the men and women of the Reich then Prissy?" She leaned closed as she spoke, her breath warm against Samantha's cheek. When Samantha hesitated, Alexandria's hand moved quickly and flicked at the silver clamp on Samantha's left nipple. Samantha hissed through her teeth and ben forward just a little.

"Y...yes .. Mistress."

"You remember our time at the factory don't you Prissy?" She kept teasing the clamp.

"Ye...yes Mistress."

"You still dream about Mr. Pawn don't you... about how good his hard black cock felt inside you and how you rode his cock, with your Lieutenant watching, until you both came. You still think about MY cock fucking your tight ass while your friend Nina watched you... wishing she could be doing the same thing?" She brought her mouth to Samantha's and kissed her softly, drawing her tongue over her lower lip. Samantha's mouth opened a little. "Don't you Prissy?"

"Yes Mistress" Samantha gasped and then kissed Alexandria, their tongues meeting and dancing with each other.

"Do you want me to make you cum again Prissy? Do you?"

"Hmmmm... y...yes Mistress." Samantha continued to seek out Alexandria's mouth, kissing and licking and moaning softly as the six men enjoyed everything about what they were watching. Alexandria stepped back and smiled. She walked back to her seat, moved a cushion and pulled out the same thick black strap-on dildo she had used on Samantha in the factory. She turned back to Samantha.

"You remember this don't you Prissy?" She undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor, revealing her own shaved mound. She expertly fitted the strap on around herself.

"On your knees my little bitch."

Mike stood there with a huge smile on his face. This is just what he wanted too see. Two hot women going at it, making each other cum. Mike remembered that day in Samantha's office when he walked in on Samantha & Nina. Nina was in charge that day and Samantha was the willing little slut. That was the moment when Mike knew all those stories he had heard about Samantha were true. She was a filthy little whore who loved cocks, cum and hot pussy. Mike had wanted too see Samantha with another woman, and he was getting what he wanted. His eyes followed Alexandria as she stood up and removed her skirt. Mike got a good eyeful of Alexandria's well cared for mound. He continued too watch as she pulled that huge strap on form under her seat. " This is gonna be a damn good show. " Mike said as he elbowed Rooker who was standing right beside him.

Rooker agreed without taking his eyes off either Alexandria or Samantha. The two men looked on as Alexandria stepped into the giant fake cock then hooked it around her hips. " Samantha will enjoy getting fucked with that monster......It will remind her of the factory and how Mr. Pawn and later Alexandria fucked her. " Rooker said which Mike just shook his head. He didn't understand how Samantha would enjoy fucking a black man. She was white and had a good paying job, plus she came from a rich family. Mr. Pawn was poor, black and came from the wrong side of Los Angeles. Mike knew that it was all part of Alexander's plan for Samantha, but he just didn't like black men fucking white women. That was just wrong in his mind. Mike's attention which had gotten lost in thought, was snapped back when he heard Alexandria's voice ordering Samantha down on her hands & knees. " Yeah Sammy!........Get down so Alexandria can fuck that nasty hole of yours! " Mike kind of growled out at Samantha with the thought of her allowing a black man to fuck her still fresh in his mind.

Alexandria smiled at Mike as she stepped closer to Samantha.

"Patience my dear Lieutenant. Lady Rutherford has to work for it first." she looked down at Samantha. "Come on then my little whore. Start working that mouth then. Get my cock nice and wet." Samantha leaned forward and starting licking and sucking Alexandria's strap on cock. Working in exactly the same way as she would if it were real. Within a few minutes, she had taken the black dick into her mouth and Alexandria was starting to fuck her mouth back.

"Such a cock hungry whore, aren't you Prissy." Samantha looked up, nodded just a little. "have you ever thought how many cocks you've had in this dirty mouth over the years. Just think how many in the last few weeks. At the barn on your father's estate...all those estate workers who have been thinking about fucking you for years. Then at your wedding... Sucking so many cocks and then drinking their cum from a glass." by now Alexandria was holding Samantha's head fucking her mouth steadily, occasionally making her choke but not pausing at all. "And then tonight. Serving Hess. Letting him take you as his bitch. You enjoyed that didn't you prissy. Perhaps I should give you back to Hess when we've finished this evening. Let you spend the night in his kennel." Some of the men standing around chuckled a little.

"Never thought I'd feel jealous of a dog." Rooker said to Mike. "He'll fuck her senseless all night long."
At that moment saliva dropped from Samantha's mouth onto her tits.

"jeez... Your salivating at the thought aren't you Sammy... Do you want to have Hess fuck you all night long?" The men laughed again as Alexandria pulled the cock from her mouth, leaving her panting hard.

"Get up" as she gave the instruction she pulled on Samantha's hair and helped raise her to her feet. Then she stepped close to her and kissed her. The two women began to make out again, putting on the show for the six men. As she kissed Samantha, Alexandria played with one of the silver clamps making Samantha moan and whince as they kissed.

Alexandria stepped back, that same sly smile playing on her mouth.

"You are hungry aren't you prissy...so hungry. Are you wet too?" she slipped her hand between Samantha's legs making her gasp. "My God. You are soaking wet." she pulled her and out, fingers glistening, and immediately wiped them across Samantha's face and then presented them to her mouth. Samantha immediately started to lick and suck them clean.

"Ask me to fuck you, whore." Alexandria said softly. "Beg me to give you what you crave. Tell us all what you need."

Samantha stared at Alexandria for a moment.

"Please will you fuck me Mistress. Please may I ride your cock. I need your cock in my cunt so badly Mistress. Please fuck me and let me cum." Alexandria laughed. "Hmmm whether you get to cum prissy depends on whether you work hard enough to deserve it." Alexandria kissed her again, their tongues visibly dancing with each other.

Then Alexandria broke the kiss and walked bak to a lounger setting herself down. "Come on then whore. Slide that wet cunt onto my cock. But turn around first...I think these gentlemen should see your face...see what a happy little bitch you are when you get to ride a big thick cock. Samantha did as she was told and with in a few moments, she was starting to ride Alexandria's cock.

"Hmmmm...does that feel good."

"Y...yes Mistress...tha...thank you mistress."

"hmmmm...that mouth is empty though. Would you like one of these Gentlemen to fill it for you? Would lady Rutherford like to suck another cock."

"y..yes please Mistress." Everyone laughed.

"Ask Daddy Prissy. Ask Daddy if you can suck his cock again while you get fucked by your Mistress."

Samantha looked to Alexander who was smiling.

"ohhhhyes please...please Daddy...please may I suck you cock, as Mistress fucks my cunt... Please Daddy."

A smile slowly drew acrossed Alexander's face as Samantha begged him to fuck her. There wasn't any hesitation in Samantha's voice when she spoke, this pleased Alexander. Her tone was clear, her words were even clearer as she pleaded with Alexander to allow her to suck his cock. Alexander rose to his feet and move in front of Samantha. " Yes my little Princess.....You can suck Daddy's cock. " Alexander said as he let his fingers brush slowly over Samantha's left cheek. He then reached down and pulled out his cock which was still soft. " Take my cock into your mouth Samantha.....Make me hard Princess......Enjoy how big and full you make Daddy's cock. " Alexander was looking down on Samantha as he spoke. General Oberg leaned closer to Captain Brunner and whispered that Samantha in this form would surly make a great gift to welcome the Fuhrer. Captain Brunner agreed, he did add that Colonel Brack would be very pleased too see how well Samantha was doing and how much she had improved since the last time he saw her.

This was going to be one hell of a show. Mike & Rooker had a great view as Samantha took Alexander's cock into her mouth. Samantha was by now riding Alexandria's fake cock. The sight of that huge black strap on disappearing deep into Samantha's wanting pussy made them grin from ear to ear. " That's it Sammy!.......Work for that orgasm! " Mike started to cheer Samantha on then Rooker jumped in. " Make Daddy nice and hard Samantha!........Suck your daddy good so he'll cum in your mouth! "

Samantha watched, moaning softly, as the smiling Alexander stood up and walked towards her, stepping in front of her. As his fingers brushed her cheek, she leaned her head into his hand. His smile broadened.

"You have come a long way in the last few weeks Princess. No longer do you pull away. Now you have been shown what you are... what you crave. Now we have shown you that you should give in to that craving. Ryan knew from the first time he fucked you. He knew you would one day serve because you were such a hungry slut." Samantha looked up at him and her mouth opened. She took almost the entirely of his soft cock into her mouth, feeling it responding immediately, as she moved steadily up and down on Alexandria's strap on dick. "And you are hungry aren't you Lady Rutherford?"

Alexandria smacked Samantha's ass hard, making her squeal.

"Answer Daddy." Samantha let Alexander's semi-hard cock from her mouth, still looking up at him. A man who was over fifty; a man whom she loathed. A man whome right now she wanted to please. And whom she wanted to suck.

"Y...Yes Daddy... so hungry... so hungry for your cock and... hungry to cum."

"As your Mistress told you Princess... you have to work for that... you have to earn that. And you have to have permission from your husband... or your Mistress... or the person you are serving. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"If you are ever with Michael or Mr. Rooker or Reverend Cross, they will decide whether to give your permission. If you are with anyone else, anyone who doesn't know you, you must always ask." Samantha nodded as she continued to ride on Alexandria. Alexander fed her his cock again and she began to work on it.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth Samantha?" She nodded again.

"Charles and Mr. Smythe will be very pleased with you Im sure." Alexandrer began to fuck Samantha's mouth as his daughter fucked her pussy. They fucked their toy whore for another ten minutes before Alexander filled her mouth and Alexandria finally allowed her to cum - and she came hard, screaming and bucking on top of Alexandria. All the men stood around were imagining the next time that they would have the opportunity to fuck this bitch.

When the evening was finally over, Samantha was taken back to her bedroom by Alexandria. Samantha was also finally able to get a proper bath and had a chance to relax. Some food was brought to Samantha's room while she was bathing. It was placed onto a table which was in her room. Samantha was of course locked in her bedroom during the night. There was no need for her to be out running around. Alexander also didn't want Samantha to try and get away, or warn her friends of what was happening. Mike left and returned home, this was just a much need break for him. He had been trying to kill Mathew for a long time now and needed this night to relax. The Right Reverend Cross also returned home which was his Temple Church. The People's Temple Church was only a few miles away from Alexander's house as the crow flies. In the basement of the church was a Nazi Radio receiver. They used it to contact their spies all over the world. The church had become the New Reich's seat of power. It was their base where orders were issued to those who were loyal to the Fuhrer. A second base had been set up in the basement of Alexander's house. It could and would be used if the base at the church was ever raided by the FBI.

Everything seemed to be going as planned. The New Reich already had people who worked for them in position of power around the world. America, Great Britain, France, Russia, Canada, Italy, Spain and many countries in the middle east had people in their governments who were working towards placing the world in the hands of the New Fuhrer. The Fourth Reich was even now setting up the next war. Those inside of other governments were plotting and pushing their people towards war. This war was planned out even before World War II had fully ended. Reverend Cross took much enjoy when he looked at a map of Korea. In perhaps 2 years, maybe 3 they will have created a war on the Korean peninsula. Even now Russia agents who really worked for the Nazi's were pressing the North Koreans into attacking the South. The Fuhrer himself knew that America and it's allies wouldn't stand by and let South Korea fall to the communist North.

Meanwhile......in another part of Los Angeles.

Sir Nigel Scott had spent hours reading every file the FBI had on this new Nazi threat. This man of British Society had a mind like a sponge, he soaked up every word and could remember in great detail what he read. It was clear that the FBI felt that the Nazi's were running their headquarters from America, they just didn't know where it was. Sir Nigel felt that he could find out given time, but he wanted too meet this America Private Detective Mathew Knight that he read about in the FBI files. Sir Nigel asked Agent Dent to set up a meeting with Mathew so they could join forces and smash this new Nazi grab for power. Max agreed to set up a meeting with Mathew in the morning. Mathew had gone underground since he was being targeted for death. He told Nina to lockup and stay away from the office, the place had been shut down after that. Max still had a way to reach Mathew, they used one of the local radio station to send messages back and fourth just like during the war. Mathew would be listening at a certain time of day. A messages would be given and Mathew would know to meet Max at the diner.

Mathew was sitting in a rundown motel room in downtown L.A. listening to the radio and drinking whiskey. He was thinking about Samantha and how much he missed her. She was not only his partner in business, she had become one of his closest friends. But Mathew had been hiding some very deep feelings for Samantha. Mathew had been wanting Samantha for a very long time. He had kept his feelings for her hidden since he felt that she would never go for a guy like him. Mathew always felt that Samantha could do much better then him. This kind of thinking kept Mathew from sharing the truth with Samantha. Only Nina knew about Mathew's true feelings for Samantha. Mathew was quietly cursing himself for not opening up to Samantha on how he felt about her. Mathew was jarred from his thoughts of Samantha when he heard the man on the radio say what the breakfast special was at the Blue Jay Diner. This told Mathew that Max wanted too meet him in the morning at the diner. Mathew sunk deeper into the chair he was sitting in. He had a glass of whiskey in his hand and raised it into the air. " Here's too you Sammy.....I swear.....I'll find you. " Mathew then downed the shot, placed the now empty glass on the little table by his chair and slowly slipped off too sleep.

Alexandria had had Samantha taken back to her room by one of the female house staff whilst she said good evening to her guests. The idea of putting her with Hess for the night might have appeared exciting, but without a controlling hand there was a clear danger that he would tear her apart. Samantha had been led straight into the bathroom where there was already a steaming bath drawn. She was then left, but she heard the door being locked as the woman, who said nothing to he, left.

As she cleaned herself, her hands slipping sweet smelling soap over her body, whimpering a little as she grazed over her still clamped nipples, she could help but think about the last few hours. She remembered ow the cocks in her mouth and cunt and ass had all felt. She remembered how hard Hess had fucked her and she couldn't help but wonder whether that would happen gain. She thought about Alexandria overseeing everything, controlling her, then fucking her. She wondered whether if Ryan were still alive whether Alexandria would have become her Mistress? Would she have had Ryan as a Master or was it always intended that she would take this role with Her father becoming Samantha's 'Daddy' too. Suddenly Samantha remembered Nina... That last night in the bar. How Nina was going to take that role and...what had she said? Something about presenting her at a party? Would it have been like this evening. Thinking about Nina had made her think about tat lunchtime with her and Mike..low good that had been. Mike wasn't what she thought, but she loved ow he fucked he; how he had spoken to her and treated her tonight.

She climbed out of the bath and wrapped herself in a towel. Only when she stepped out of the bathroom did she see the food. She was going to dress first but he quickly realised that her clothes were no hee. The towel was all she had. As she sat eating, she heard the key in the lock and Lexandria walked in. Samantha stared at her as she walked over to her coming to a stop in front of her.

"stand up Prissy. You should always stand when your betters enter the room. And you should assume from now on that everyone is your better." Samantha put down the piece of fruit she was eating and stood up. Alexandria smiled and stroked her fingers over Samantha's face, down her neck and over her shoulder. She slipped her fingers into to top of the towel and loosened it so that it feel to the floor.

"You have nothing to hide from me now Prissy. Nothing to hide from anyone in this house." Alexandria picked up a piece of fruit and presented it to Samantha's mouth. Samantha bit into it but to all the way through it. Half of it was left outside her mouth, and Alexandria leaned forward and took it into her mouth. The two women sharing the fruit quickly turned into a kiss. And as they kissed, Alexandria's hands moved over her body.

Alexander was stood in the doorway watching his daughter with their whore. With each passing day now he was more and more confident that Samantha would perform exactly as they wanted.

"Such a hungry whore" both women looked over to Alexander but they continued to kiss for a little longer. Alexandria eventually stepped back. "Is Daddy right Prissy. Do you want more?"

"Yes Mistress." Alexandria smiled and her hand continued to caress Samantha's body. "Well you need to wait for your husband now. A wife should always be hungry for her husband and Sir Charles will arrive tomorrow. He will be very pleased when you resent yourself to him as you did to me earlier. And then...after he has used you as he sees fit, then you will formally give yourself to the new Reich, and to the Fuhrer." With that she stepped back, leaving Samantha wanting more.

Wanting and needy was just how Alexandria liked Samantha. She left her that way for the rest of the night. Samantha had to deal with her desires until the morning finally came. Once the dawn broke, a young maid brought Samantha her breakfast. She also drew a bath for Samantha while she eat. The young maid returned and instructed Samantha on when the first guests would arrive. She said that the first group would come in after noon. The second group which featured the Fuhrer would arrive later that day. The Fuhrer was already looking forward to meeting his new Reich Whore.

The morning passed and the afternoon came. Sir Charles arrived with Mr. Smythe and Jessica. They were eager too hear how well Samantha was getting along. Alexander greeted them, he then told them all about the events from last night. Mr Smythe cursed himself for not letting Sir Charles's dogs have their way with Samantha. Jessica was pleased too hear that Samantha was fucked by a dog and was made to suck it's cock. Even Sir Charles couldn't hide the smile on his face. He admitted that watching Samantha being fucked by a dog sounded like a wonder show. Sir Charles was sorry that he missed it as were the others. Sir Charles, Mr. Smythe and Jessica were introduced to Alexandria as she came with tea & sandwiches. They all sat down to a light lunch while talking about Samantha and what would be happening throughout the day. Sir Charles and Mr. Smythe were both looking forward too fucking Samantha again. Jessica was looking forward too seeing Samantha humiliated in many different ways.

Samantha had sat in the chair tucked in the corner of the room, reading a book about the Fourth Reich because there was nothing else to do, since the maid had left her after her bath. The bedroom door had been locked but there was nowhere for her to go anyway and no clothing had been left in the room. Mid morning, Samantha had laid down on the bed and had drifted off to sleep, remembering... dreaming about the previous evening... about the six men... about Alexandria... about Hess. She was woken up by a sharp knock and the key unlocking the door.

The maid walked in carrying a pair of black 4 inch heels and a long white robe. Tucked inside the robe was the lead and collar she had worn the previous evening.

"Mistress Alexandria says you are to put these on. You are then to present yourself in the drawing room... to your husband and to Lady Jessica and Mr Smythe... just as you presented yourself to your Mistress last night. She told me to remind you that you do not want to disappoint her." With that the maid left, this time leaving the door unlocked. Samantha watched her leave and then eased herself off the bed, suddenly realizing that she was very wet. The dream, she assumed. She slipped on the robe, which was secured by a simple belt and slipped her feet into the shoes. She brushed her hair and then paused for a moment. She felt different somehow... she.. she wanted to see Sir Charles... Mr Smythe... even Jessica. It wasn't that she had missed them at all - she hadn't. But presenting herself to them... it meant that sooner or later she was almost certainly going to get fucked and at that moment, she wanted that. She took and breath and walked out of the bedroom and a few moments later she walked into the drawing room. She kept her eyes down to the floor for the most part ans she walked up to the small group, feeling them all watching her. She brought herself to a stop in front of Sir Charles and she placed her hands behind her, in the small of her back.

Sir Charles took his time, looking her up and down, smiling a little. He turned to Alexandria.

"You seem to have worked miracles my dear." He stood up and stepped in front of his wife.

"Greet your husband properly Samantha. He has come a long way to see you." Samantha looked at Alexander and nodded and then looked back to Sir Charles. "Good afternoon Charles." She stood up on tiptoe for a moment, still keeping her hands behind her and kissed his cheek softly. Charles smiled and then brought up his right hand. He stroked her hair for a moment and then grabbed a handful, making Samantha squeal as he turned her head and pulled it back a little, making her look up at him. Then he leaned forward and kissed her hard. It took only a few seconds before she was kissing him back as hungrily as she ever had.

Mr. Smythe, Jessica, Alexandria, Mr. Rooker and Alexander all sat around the same table with Sir Charles when Samantha arrived. No one took any notice of her until Sir Charles finally did. " I hear you've learned some very valuable lesson from Alexandria.......Let's test that....Shall we? " Sir Charles said as he place the fingers of his right hand between Samantha's legs and against her pussy. " Your pussy is soaked.....Have you been longing too see us again my dear? " Sir Charles asked as his fat digits started to probe inside Samantha's cunt. " Once a whore.....Always a whore. " Jessica said as she looked to Mr. Smythe who nodded his head. " Tonight is very special my dear.......Tonight I give you to the Fuhrer......If you please him......If you make him feel good......He'll let you cum.......He's the only one who will do this......Before that.......You'll be expected too give yourself freely to each person on the guest list......And that list is quite long. " Sir Charles continued to play with Samantha's pussy as he spoke about what would happen this evening.

By the time that the Fuhrer came, Samantha would hornier then she ever had been before. She was then expected to give herself too him after Sir Charles presented her to the Fuhrer. If Samantha wanted to relieve her need to orgasm, then she would have to make sure that the Fuhrer enjoyed himself. Samantha was expected to be the proper Reich Whore. She would wear her necklace and salute the Fuhrer in the Nazi way.

" Your dripping wet my dear......Why don't you go around the table and welcome Mr Smythe and Jessica as any proper whore would. " Sir Charles added as he finally pulled his glistening fingers from Samantha's cunt. He then held them too her mouth for clean before she did as she was told.

Samantha stood still, her hands still locked in place in the small of her back, as Charles slipped his hands through the coat-front of the robe, which was held together by the belt, and eased it between her legs. Samantha chewed on her lower lip for a moment and sighed softly as she moved her left foot a little further away from her right, allowing Charles greater access. She listened, whimpering softly, as he explained what was expected of her that night... what was going to happen. Her mind drifted a little back to the previous evening... being presented to two German officer.... told what would be expected of her. Her imagination then began to add onto those images... adding people... wondering what they would expect her to do...all before being presented to the new Fuhrer.

When she heard Charles 'invite' her to welcome the other new-comers to the house, her mind came back to the present. Before she moved to where they were, she leaned her head forward a little and opened her mouth, licking and sucking her husband's fingers clean. Once he withdrew his hand, she walked around and stood between where Jessica and Smythe were seated.

"Good afternoon Jessica... Mr. Smythe."

Back
Top Bottom