Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wants gangbang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigee137

Star
Looking for someone who can play multiple characters for a gangbang rp. I want the setting to be reaistic but different. Would love for it to be in an abandoned building or something along those lines. I have a pic of my character

RE: FxF mistress/sub

If you are still looking for FxF sub/Domme RP's, please contact me on YIM - AmandaGirlUK . I would love to be a sub for you. ;)

Amanda

I'd love to be your sub...Just not on YIM. (Hope that's not a major issue)

I'm definitely game if you're still looking for someone. As far as "realistic but different" goes, I've been toying around lately with an idea for an alt-historical setting where men decided in the late 1940s that all women's suffrage had brought was a depression and a global war, and so repealed the 19th amendment and reduced women to near chattel slavery. Lots of ordinary settings are livened up, I think, by the idea that the men are taking out their frustrations on the women they see as having destroyed the world, but certain specific settings offer their own unique twists (like the "liberation" of the Japanese internment camps). Let me know if it piques your interest.

Would love to be a sub, can do kik, skype, pm or if absolutely necessary I can get yahoo messenger.

Stigee137 said:
Hi everyone. I'm looking around for females interested in mistress/sub roleplay over yahoo messenger preferably. I can play either role. So please pm me and lets get this started.

Hi! How would you feel playing as a sub opposite a younger girl, like a teen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom