Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonderland Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar23

Supernova
Told y'all in chat I was being serious!
Who's game? We'll need a bunch of people of course ^_^ Id prefer LITERATES, thank you. No one liners.

We'll need most of the basic storyline characters (Alice, The Twins<could be played by one author>, The Mad Hatter, The Queens, etc,) along with a few OC's.

Indeedy!!! I made a world template for Wonderland over in P&S along with my own profile for Alice. So, those who are potentially interested, please take a peek at that.

Characters that would be fantastic if they could be represented would be:
Alice - me, lol
Cheshire Cat - San
Mad Hatter - Aku
March Hare
Dormouse
White Rabbit
Caterpillar - Nihil
Red Queen
White Queen
White Knight
Duchess
Queen of Hearts
Knave of Hearts - Lanolyt
Tweedledum
Tweedledee
Gryphon - Sky
Mock Turtle
Jabberwock

And of course, any OCs would be awesome too. :)

Also...... moving this to the Loom of Fates over in P&S. XD

Indeed! You are welcome to play as the Cheshire Cat, as soon as we have commenced further.

Indeedy. Those interested, please pick out who you'd like to play if you want to play one of the typical Alice characters. It's not a requirement, of course. Just something fun to add to the potential RP. If this turns into anything, I'd expect OCs from other submitted worlds to show up a time or two as well. :)

Hehe. I plan on bringing Ezekial through here if we get it going, possibly after Mot. A bit cheerier than an apocalyptic world, you know?

Pfft. At the pace they're moving and how long we take between posts, I'd say another two-three weeks.

Bah! Now I have to search for her... e_e *starts with the most obvious places, like chat*

I might look through all the variations of that cat and figure what to do, maybe forge him to be the pervinest incarnation of him yet xD

Sanoci- Twisting things since 2006

Plastic Redemption said:
I'll be the Hatter, since my...CC is taken T^T

It was your idea, you can have the cat. Just give me my reply <.<

Edit: Looks like we are trying a sibling CC who is Siamese cats and have the same named condition for twins.

Sanoci said:
Plastic Redemption said:
I'll be the Hatter, since my...CC is taken T^T

It was your idea, you can have the cat. Just give me my reply <.<

Edit: Looks like we are trying a sibling CC who is Siamese cats and have the same named condition for twins.

Idk about the conjoined thing, but SEPARATE twins'd be good.

Plus I claim ze Hater :D

Yus, I shall now claim the Gryphon.

And working on an OC.

Note: No OC until:
A.) You have already claimed a canon
OR
B.) All canon roles are full.

Sounds good... I'll fill things in. Also, if people have plot ideas... please bring them forth. Also, don't forget to make profiles for Registry of Souls. :)

Do people have any plot ideas for this or elements they'd like to see occur? If so, let's discuss. Also, spread the word so that more might fill the canon roles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom