Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The "What if?" game?

sinfulrook

Supernova
Simple game, simple rules. The next person to respond has to answer the "What if...?" question and then post another for the next. Very basic game, ask whatever you'd like.

RULES:
1. Blue moon rules do apply.
2. Ask something that can legitimately happen in today's world.
3. No person-specific questions.
4. No religious/racist/sexist questions.
5. No gaybashing.
6. If I see someone disobeying any rules or picking on someone specific, I will delete your post.

What if we didn't create video games?

Well, I'd have to think you really mean "a tornado"... hurricanes develop over warm saltwater and wend their way over land (often but not always); tornadoes form as a by-product of severe thunderstorms and frequently seem to drop out of nowhere. But I digress.

If one did hit nearby, I'd check for missing people and help the neighbors clean up (in between trips to the Red Cross truck for coffee and doughnuts)....

How fun would that be.It takes two to reproduce, even if the other might just be a turkey baster with sperm in it. XD

What if men never existed and only a few choice woman had cocks and could make sperm, and thus impregnate another woman?

OK. First, my apologies to the Membership for neglecting to post a "question" a few spaces upcolumn.

Now: does your speculation presuppose that these penilely-equipped women are hermaphrodites? Because, if they're not, then they ARE men, if only a few, and we have the situation which commonly exists in nature, where one male squires a "harem" of females and passes his bloodlines along to the offspring of all. As humans have in fact developed, this is impractical, unless the societal functions of fatherhood are deemed not to be significant; there'd be too many children and too few fathers to go around. This condition still exists in higher-primate "societies", and MAY have been a factor in their failure to rise evolutionarily to dominance.

On the other hand, if the "choice women" with penes are NOT hermaphroditic, and therefore are a "superclass" among all women, who chooses? If "natural selection" is the answer, what would nature be selecting for? In other words, what genetic advantages would be key to assigning the male reproductive function among the women of the society? The more thought I give this, the more complicated it becomes, and I confess I am at a loss to carry this line of reasoning through to a definitive conclusion.

Agreeably therewith, and, one would hope, with the consent of the next participant, I'd like to leave this issue on the board and see where y'all may take it....

Back
Top Bottom