Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Girl (SHARPii and Josu_T)

When Eric finished his day at work he barely said goodbye to anyone as he hurried out of the building. He gathered his things and was on his way. He walked to the park and he waited there in the middle for her. It was by the fountain. He didn't even clue in that it was like one of his dreams, not that she'd know about those. He sat and he waited. When she appeared he got up and went over to her. He wasted no time before he gave her a quick, soft kiss. He couldn't help himself. He held her hands, looked into her eyes, and smiled. "So, do you know what you would like to do?" He had put some thought into it. Since it was only their second date, something casual would be good. Something they could do and talk, get to know eachother. Yet considering how their date had turned out the night before, he wondered if something more private might be better. He was quite undecided on what he thought would be best as a date for them

After work, she said her goodbyes to her coworkers who all made smoochy faces at her in regards to her kiss with Eric when he stopped by earlier that day. She just waved them off, laughing a little it as she walked to the park and found him there, going to him. As she walked to him, for a brief second she noticed the fountain, the same one that had been in his dreams that she entered and created. She didn't even know but it was the exact same one. Interesting. Looking at him, she kissed him gently and smiled. "I don't even know. I was just looking forward to seeing you that I didn't even think of what to do." She laughed lightly. "What about you? Any ideas?"

Eric thought for a little and then decided on what they could do. "Well, come with me and I'll drive us there. I know just what we can do. I think you should enjoy it." He took her hand and walked with her to his car. It wasn't long before they were on their way. It took just a few minutes to arrive. They were at a concert for a local band he had heard about. It wasn't anything wild, so he figured it would be a nice place to go considering her enjoyment of music. He parked and then led her to the entrance. He figured she might even be familiar with the group if she worked at a music store. Before they went inside he stopped. "So is this something you would like to do? If not, we can go somewhere else. I'm happy with whatever you want."

Nodding, Astoria went with him and she got into his car until he arrived at the set destination. Once there, she got out of the car and went to the entrance, seeing the poster for the band that was playing, her eyes went wide and she turned quickly to look at him. "You...have tickets for...them?" She asked. She was in love with this band. Astoria worked at that music store for a reason, no matter how boring. They carried more underground music rather than main stream and this band was one of her favorites that she was listening to. To be able to see them; she could die now so happy.

Eric was really happy she knew about the band. She seemed quite excited about the concert. He was glad he had made a good choice. He simply nodded in response to her question. He took her by the hand and went inside with her. They found a good spot to watch the stage. There they waited for the show to start. He looked at Astoria with a smile. "So I've heard this group only once or twice before. You seem to know them. Should this be a good show?" She seemed to like the group so much he figured she was a fan. He thought letting her talk about them would be a nice way to spend the time before the show. He could learn what to expect. Yet he also sort of wished she didn't know the band. She might be more focused on the band than their date.

Astoria nodded and she walked in with him, sitting down but never let go of his hand. "They're really good. You just want to stand up and dance to their music. It's rock but it has this happy feeling to it that makes you want to dance. I know it does that me, at least." Sure, she was so excited about it but it's not like she'd forget about him. if anything, she'd get him involved; make him dance with her, touch her, kiss her, all this stuff. If she had any fantasy, it was to do something raunchy-almost to her favorite bands. Never did she think she'd get to do it live!

Eric nodded. At least it sounded like they might dance together that evening. That was a nice image. He wondered what kind of dancing she meant. It probably depended on the music. Still, anything he got to do with her was very welcome. He just wanted to be near her. They sat and eventually the band got up on stage. At least he thought it was the band. It was actually the opening act. He got up and looked down at Astoria. "So, what would you like to drink? I'll go get some for us. On second thought, why not just come with me?" He couldn't say it, but if he had the chance to be near her, he would take every second of it. Even leaving her for the time it took to buy drinks seemed excessive.

When the opening act came on, Astoria wasn't a huge fan. They seemed to be Ska and she really could not stand Ska. Didn't mean she wouldn't promote it but it was something she was willing to risk, especially to be with him, as he was making her a better offer she simply couldn't refuse. Smiling, she nodded and took his hand and went out to get drinks with him. She had the same feelings he was having. Wanting to be with him at every moment she possibly could; not wanting leave his side. Even if he hadn't offered her to come with him or even if it was during the actual band, she'd go with him. She'd go wherever he went.

They went together, hand in hand, to get drinks.They talked some more about music and what types they prefered. They did't agree on everything, but they had a number of common interests when it came to bands. When they got to the front of the line they ordered their drinks. They didn't have to wait long. Once they had their drinks Eric considered the idea of going back to their seats, but it would probably be very loud there. He walked with her to a quieter area where they could talk and enjoy their drinks. When the opening act was done they finally went back to their seats to wait for the main act to come onto stage. He was getting more excited as time passed. Even more so because she seemed so excited about the band.

They talked, they smiled, they laughed and just had a good time with him. Though with him, she always would. By the time they finished their drinks and went back in as the actual band began to play, she was nearly hopping and wanted s badly to scream but she refrained. Instead, as the music played, she danced with him. Nothing dirty but her body was really close to his. She placed his hands on her lower hips as her back was to his and she rest her hands on his, looking up at him so often until when she looked up at him the fifth time, she leaned up and kissed him, moving her hand around the back of his head.

The band came out on stage and he got up with her when the music started. He started dancing next to her. They were definitely a good group. She was right, the music was nice. As they danced she took his hands and put them on her hips. He smiled and continued dancing. Their bodies got very close. He looked down at her and watched her moving with him. When she looked up their eyes met. He was having a great time. Then she she kissed him his movements almost stopped. He got lost in the kiss. He pulled her body back until there was no gap between them. He continued moving with her, kissing her deeply. When that kiss ended he was speechless. He just moved more, dancing and enjoying the music. The best part was her by far. He started to kiss her every so often, wherever he could. Her head, her neck, her ear, everywhere, even her lips whenever she turned to face him.

Once their lips parted, it was like she had heard fireworks going off in this romantic rampage throughout it all. The fireworks still resonated in her head as she looked at him and then she came back into reality of the band playing, of them in this entire setting. Leaning back into him, when he would kiss her head, her neck, her ear and everywhere else, her arm tended to moved back around his neck, just staying in the comfort of his arms. She never wanted to be out of them.

Eric was amazed by how great it was to dance with her. He felt her leaning into him. Her arm never seemed to leave his neck, holding him close. His hands had remained on her hips for most of the time. He decided to explore her more. He slid his hands over her torso. Up her sides to just below her arms, over her stomach and ribcage stopping just below her breasts. They also moved lower, stopping before he got too low, occasionally going down the sides of her legs a little. He wanted to learn every detail of her body and he had a good chance there to start. It also just felt natural as they danced. He was lost in the movements and the feelings. He barely heard the music playing. His movements barely fit in with the music. He didn't care. The only important thing was Astoria. He was having a great time with her.

As his hands explored her body, her focus lacked on the band and became spot on him. She was loving every moment of him touching her, exploring her body and just that touch was making her feel good when it probably should have just comforted her. But man, it felt good and she was leaning more into his body, trying not to just turn around and snog the hell out of his face. Closing her eyes, she bit her lower lip and turned around slowly in his arms, looking at him. Her arms moved back around his neck and moved up on her toes a little bit and kissed him deeply. So she did end up snogging his face. She couldn't resist. It was full body chemical reaction attraction.

Eric felt Astoria turning in his arms and he smiled at her happily. Their lips met and they kissed right there in the middle of the concert. He held her close as the kiss lasted a long time. When it eventually ended he looked into her eyes. His arms were wrapped around her waist. He started to move again, dancing with her facing him. He leaned down and kissed her. He continued kissing her, only stopping to breathe. A thought came to him suddenly and he wondered if every date they had might turn into making out. He wouldn't mind. He loved it when she kissed him. It felt wonderful. His hands moved slowly over her back. One hand ran through her hair and held her head as he kissed her deeply.

It dawned on her that they somehow always ended up making out wherever they went. Well if they were to have sex eventually and this time for real, the hotness would never die out, this she was sure of. Dancing a little bit more, taking a small kissing break, then kissing again, but time not stopping. For some reason, his hand on her head, it was so erotic. Just the idea that someone might pull her hair or just have their hand on her head while kissing her. She could jump him right then and there. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she made out with him, her body pressing into his. It was so amazing. She could not stop for the like of her, even if the entire concert sudden combusted into fire and they were all dying. She wouldn't and couldn't stop.

Eric's fingers got tangled in Astoria's hair as they continued kissing. He could feel from her that she was nowhere near stopping. The kissing continued for much of the concert. When he finally picked up on the fact that they were playing their last song he stopped. He looked into her eyes and caught his breath. Then he smiled at her. "Uh, wow. So...last song. Maybe we should actually listen. I mean, if you want. And they will probably want us leaving soon." He wasn't really sure what to say. Not after all they had been doing together. He wasn't sure he could ever be as good at communication with her using words as he was using actions. So far he seemed to be doing well with actions around her.

The moment their lips parted, her eyes opened slowly and she let out a gentle breath and looked at him, her cheeks turning bright red. Biting her lower lip, she let out a small laugh and looked at the stage. "We should listen." She turned her back to him, leaning back into him and held his arms around her and listened to the last song. It kind of fit the moment because it was kind of a ballad. Kind of the perfect way to end the perfect night and concert. Astoria didn't fear that they wouldn't have anything to talk about. They would. It was just natural human way of life to let the actions speak louder than words at first.

Eric smiled and nodded. He loosened his hold on her so she could turn. He held her near and listened to the last song. The music was nice. He thought they were a fairly good band. He really was enjoying Astoria's body against his. As the song came to an end he thought about what to do next. He had a few ideas, but he wasn't sure what she would agree to. The other people started to talk loudly around them as they left. He led her to their seats and let things quiet down. Then he finally got a chance to talk to her, having avoided it before because of possibly being misheard. "So, uh, what next? I can take you home, or we can go somewhere else." Wherever they went he hoped that the evening wasn't over yet.

As the concert came to an end and people soon began to disperse. Walking over to sit down, she looked at him and smiled. "Um...well I'm hoping the night isn't over yet. Can I take you somewhere?" She asked softly. The place she had in mind was special. She used to go there all the time with her family and it was a place she held dear. You could see the entire city and its lights from that point. She called it her make-out point, if she ever had a boyfriend. Since she never did until now--though she wasn't sure what they were right now other than going on dates and having serious make outs--she wanted to take him there. Not to make out but to soak it all up in. To sit, cuddle and talk. She'd refrain from the make outs if he did just so they could finally get to know each other for real.

Eric was really glad to hear she didn't want the evening to be over. She asked if she could take him somewhere and he nodded. That was definitely fine with him. "Yeah, we can go wherever you want. You will just have to give me directions there." He got up and then walked with her outside. It was a nice night and that made him happier. They got to his car and he started in the direection she told him to go. He wondered where she was planning on taking him. He was sure that with her it would be a nice spot, that didn't worry him at all. As they got closer he decided to ask. "So where is it that we are going? I can't really think of anywhere in this direction that I know."

Astoria smiled gently and she walked with him and sat in his car. As he drove, she explained where to go and where to turn and such. She was having him drive way out of the city actually and going up sort of this mountain-ish/hillish area where it was so high up, like a cliff that it overlooked the city and it's bright lights. It really was a beautiful spot and even if it was so beautiful and perhaps the most romantic make-out spot, all she wanted was to get to know him. Every aspect of him. "You'll see. Just keep driving and at this right turn coming up, slowly pull up on the rubble and park and then you will see." She said softly, sitting back.

The drive was a nice one. He wasn't in a rush. He smiled when she didn't tell him where they were going. He turned where she told him to turn and then found a nice spot to park. The view was stunning. He shut off the car and just looked out at everything. It was great. Then he looked at her. A sight that was just as stunning. "This is a great spot. It really is beautiful. Any reason you wanted to come out here?" He knew why most people came to places such as this at night, but he didn't want to assume anything. It may be a typical make out spot, but they didn't seem to need a spot to make out. He figured there might be another reason she had decided to come to this spot.

Once they arrived, Astoria got out of the car and she walked over to him and took his hand, leading him to the cliff edge, though not the immediate and direct edge. Sitting down, she pulled him down as well and scooted close to him, her hand still holding his. "I just figured it'd be a nice place to talk. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city and where we can really listen to each other and really hear each other." She said softly. "I want to know everything and anything about you. Because then maybe you'd want to know everything and anything about me and accept it...Regardless..."

Eric got out when Astoria did. He let her lead him to the edge and then sat next to her. He smiled as she sat very close. He nodded when she explained it was because she thought it would be a nice place to talk. He was a little confused when she added the comment about accepting things, regardless. He wasn't sure what that meant. Was there something about her that she thought he might not accept? Something she felt she needed a special place to tell him while he might be in a good mood? Whatever it was, he was sure it would be fine. He couldn't think of anything she could tell him that could change how he felt about her. He didn't take long to say something. Just a second as he thought. "I'd love to get to know you, and you're right, this is a nice spot for it." He started to talk to her and answer any questions she had, starting to tell her everything and anything about him, just as she wanted. If she did have something unusual she wanted to tell him he'd let her pick her moment.

Back
Top Bottom