Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Check Mate~BenenxJaqueline

Azer awoke the next morning to the bright early sun. he looked over and could feel Alyssia's confusion, but instead set out to making breakfast, but was care not to draw attention. It was to late by the time he had the fire started they were upon him. these creatures had been lying dormant in the sands for centuries it seemed. and it was a chance that they attacked after he had finished breakfast.

they came at him fast but with precision, they're wicked claws grasping at Azer's chest, trying to get at his heart, but were rebounded when they hit his armor, the Mithral that was now ancient but had never lost its strength. he collided with them, a sword that came from what seemed like no where, hacking at them but it was soon not enough for just swordsmanship. He soon started throwing spells at them that, by themselves, were quite powerful. Azer could sense that Alyssia was watching and seeing his own plight, there was only one solution.

Azer thrust his sword into the ground and gathered all of his power, a small glimmer at first but the rising as a pair of White angel wings sprout from his back, almost 8 feet in width, and a pair of sleek black horns protruded from his temp, following the contour of his head. he then clicked his fingers and the ground around his feet began to shift. his eyes began to glow a fierce red, and the beast as they looked upon this trembled and ran off, his very presence terrifying. it wasn't until he turned that Alyssia could see what he truly was.

"last night you wanted to know what I am, this is what I am. A monster is that what you would like to know. I am the man you are traveling with." but even as he said that his form was reverting back to the state in which she saw him in the first time.

((he was making breakfast for the two of them, the smell would have woken her up, and the battle was loud and about an hour or so long. she would have seen the fight at least.))

((Althought that does make sense, I get your reasoning, and I probably would wake her up, the issue is that I didn't, YOU did. That's godmodding miboy.))

Back
Top Bottom