Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Busy Bee

>___< I'll respond to our RP today. I promise. I'm still trying to play catch-up from the holiday weekend.

Time to go to work now though.. I shall post after I get back... like around 4:15pm CT or so ><

and you're the first to get replied to Jaqueline <3

Under a lot of stress at the moment. I think I'll be taking a break from RPing for now. Probably will be responding to a selective amount later tonight, then finish tomorrow.

*squeezes a stressball*

In no mood to RP today :c
Taking a break for today then going back at it tomorrow >.<U

Lol @ video.. thanks for sharing Hart :]
@ Jaqueline: Eh? XD

Back to role-playing. Sorry for the wait guys. I am trying to catch up!!! It's not easy @___@

@ Jaqueline: Wow, I will have to watch this Friday or Saturday :]

You don't have to watch it all at once. Piece by piece. Not like it has a storyline or anything.

How I feel today: BUH-LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
I have a 'wonderful' headache, one of my co-workers was on his 'man-period', and I... am having some kind of writer's block at this moment. So I'm just going to relax and be chill. And eat my sammich. *nom*

@ Jaqueline: That video. I have no words to describe how epic that was XDDD

Glad you enjoyed it. If you liked it, there are two more about that length AMV Hells, 12 minis and 2 five minute ones.

Note 1: Last night was a bitch and a half, having to put up with other people's bullshit. Got into a huge argument as well.

Note 2: In the process of planning to move. It's just been very hectic and just very very stressful.
This whole moving thing is a bit overwhelming.

Note 3: My friends and others who support me, I am very thankful for, who make me feel better regardless on what I am going through.

Other than that, I hope you all are doing well.

@Jaqueline: Sounds good. I'll check them out sometime.

Back
Top Bottom