Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

((XD of course she wouldn't do that... was expecting something like what you did...))

She felt surprised finding herself under him, this human was getting stronger than she thought. She looked at him getting away form her as she changed back to human, faster than she thought in way she liked that human form. "Wait for me " she yelled as she didn't want to spent again the night alone, as she rushed into his closed and borrowed a shirt and his jeans.

Closing the door behind her and going to find him "Is that ok? " she asked showing him the clothes as she could catch him up.​

"so you're sticking with Tomboy huh? Well it doesn't match your persona-" He placed a finger. Again, she pulled the look off and she was getting somewhat upset so he decided to let that go. As they walked, he said, "Talking or doing ANYTHING involving sex is taboo ok?" He told her as they walked down the stairs.

((you know me well ;) ))

She looked him confused "Then what does ?" she asked as she fallowed him trying to understand but really couldn't. She didn't say anything about her clothes anymore as she was listen at him "I'll try that...not to talk about sex" she agreed she step down the stairs looking around oddly as it was her first time she was visible around more people.​

((Trying to do so :D))

Lilith pause there for a minuted pushing her hair behind her ear "Alright alright I won't say anything" she said at him and started again to follow him.

"I don't mean that way..." He said looking over at her with a frown. *sweat drop* "I am just saying, just don't lean the subject on anything SEXUAL ok? I need you to act like someone as if you never knew anything about sex ok?" He asked as they walked around the campus. It was getting dark but it was clear to see.

Lilith leaned her head aside confused, since acting sexual was in her veins 'How would I do that' she thought. She was fallowing him around the campus trying to understanding what she should not do "Tommy I give up, I don't know how ?" she mumbled "but I'll try...and anyway if I doing anything wrong try to worn me by coughing" she added.​

"Oh trust me, you'll know when-" He started but was cut off as the door opened at a different building.

A girl with short hair smiled. "Hey Tommy." She said kissing her cousin on the cheek.

"Hey Shara." Tommy said smiling at his cousin.

"Oh hi, you are...?" Shara asked blinking seeing Tommy's 'girl'.

"My cousin-" Tommy gestured succubus girl at his cousin.

The succubus looked at the girl that kissed, she lifted her dark brown eyes (her reddish were gone as she looked human), in a oddly way. She listened at their conversion as she felt a bit strange been the first time around more than one human.

"Your cousin..." the creature whispered still looking her oddly.

"Oh..me I'm Lilith ..." she said serious with a light smile at her face.

"Nice to meet you." She said with a nodd. As they walked in, there was 6 people here.

1 other girl and 5 guys that were playing on the TV with a game system.

However, they weren't all on the video games as most of them were talking about random stuff.

2 people noticed Tommy and his 'girl' where they waved a hello.

She waved back a hello as her chest was tighten up, while she was around so many humans. She grabbed Tommy's arm and looked around trying slowly to adjust to that environment . She saw few on the video games and in a way dragged Tommy over there to see what they were doing."What is that?" she whispered at his ear as she was bad with technology.

"Nothing that you need to worry about..." he assured her as he then said, "I'll tell you about something if you need to know about it." He explained.

She cracked at smile as she was looking around as a new born child. She pointed again on the game "Can we try this ?" she asked as she was closer to him waiting for his answer.

"well..." He said but of course, he soon had to teach her how to play. Funny enough, she seemed to 'kill' them easily by being very accurate with her shooting skills but she was also getting killed.

Tommy was speechless. "............."

Lilith got bored after a while and stopped playing. She got up and looked around as she slowly went over where his cousin was talking, and just listened at what they were talking about. Of course her being alone there could be dangerous as she could say stuff with out thinking.

Keeping both eyes on her, Tommy saw that she seemed bored. (she wanting to leave...?) He wondered.

Indeed she was bored, the only theme she was interested in, she couldn't speak about it. After minutes, she walked at the middle of the room thinking 'this gathering need more life'. She smiled and bowed a bit her waist taking a sexy look "Hey guys! Should we try playing truth or dare?" she asked as it was the only a naughty game she knew "A naughty truth or dare" she whispered liking her lips and drawing all the attention.​

Some looked at her. "Ooooh how far?" One asked interested.

Tommy looked at everyone who seemed interested which was beyond him. (What is she-) he wondered.

Lilith grinned and felt her interest come back as she could get the attention and change the atmosphere in something more sexy "As far it goes" she said as she was standing there sexy and smiling.

"Do tell-" Tommy asked grasping her hand gently with a tug. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He whispered harshly.

She turned and looked at Tommy with her human dark brown eyes "Having fun" she explained as she looked around "and everyone loves it" she went on. She let him grabbing on her hand as she turned to ask again "So should we start, I pick dare!" she yelled happily as she looked around.

"Um aren't you suppose to ask who-" Tommy started but another spoke up.

"Ok, I dare you to kick Tommy in the nuts!" one of his male friends said aloud.

"WHAT-"

She looked at Tommy as he was talking to her, but her attention got another male that would give her a dare. She smiled and lifted her leg ready to kick him, but she stopped before even Tommy yelled.

"Eh?!I cannot do that ruin his sex organ will make me starve" she simply said not remembering what Tommy had told her not to speak about those things.

"I would take another dare, or what is done if you refuse" she said sexy looking at Tommy and grinning.

Lilith grinned evilly and rushed over where Tommy was she simply leaned and give him a deep and wild kiss "Does this count for a hit" she asked sexy as she would press her body against his since she couldn't bring herself in harming Tommy in that way.

Back
Top Bottom