Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and the Thief (Lord Dakol and Seraphine Light)

In spite of his uneasiness to the exact nature of his end, Lucius decided it would be best he gave her the greatest hope he had. "Nothing will happen to me, darling . . . I know it," he replied with a reassuring tone. She or he would have no reason to think it was a lie; after all, it could be that everything would turn out fine. Lucius was not surprised she didn't connect the dots between the language he used and the breeze. But, in reality, he had just spent of bit of his magick casting a protective barrier over her. There was still enough for Lucius to heal himself when he woke up, and yet it was strong enough to repel an evil intention once or twice.

Again, Lucius hesitated to answer. Yes, he did; but he also believed in the chaos of such fate. "I do," he said simply, not wanting to say more than he had to. Of course, they would have more time to ponder on such things when time would permit.

As Talia rolled onto her back, the only contact they hand was Lucius' hand that laid beneath her, settling in comfortably. It was so hard to control his inhibitions, wanting to kiss her and touch her, to feel himself inside her and taste her arousal... god, it was completely maddening. His free hand clenched the sheets gently, leaning forward to kiss her cheek. "We need some sleep. Okay?" he inquired quietly, hiding the attraction in his voice.

Talia didn't want to go to sleep, her whole body screamed for him. She didn't know what it felt like to be taken, but she knew she wanted to feel it, with Lucius. The Princess looked at Lucius and sighed. "I suppose you are right..." she murmured, her eyes glistening in the dim light. But as she settled in for sleep more images of Lucius touching her flooded her mind and she blushed, her eyes wide in surprise.

She rolled onto her side, pulling herself closer to Lucius. "....Lucius...you have no idea how hard it is to lie next to you..." she laughed softly and sighed.

Her legs curled up and one lightly slid over one of his, her foot sliding against the skin as her hand laid against his chest, her eyes closing.

For only a moment, Lucius thought that they would be able to sleep without having the urge to speak about what they wanted, but as Talia turned close to him and voiced her concerns, he knew it wasn't possible. It made it even harder to know that she wanted him just as badly.

"No, I do. My entire body feels like its on fire, wanting you..." Lucius replied, lips hovering over hers before he kissed her gently. It was only a soft, innocent, good-night kiss, but it consequently opened a torrent of lust for him. Lucius deepened the kiss, pulling her extremely close, wanting to feel her body against his as much as humanly possible. He released a soft moan into her mouth, barely unable to control the need to go further.

When she heard Lucius' also felt the same as she did her heart skipped a beat. His lips touched hers and it felt wonderful and pleasant. But the sweet kiss morphed into something so much more as the kiss was deepened, her body pressed close to his own. Her breathing quickened and her arms tangled around him tightly, their lips meshed together in an unbreakable embrace. The moan released into her mouth made her body ache for him. It wasn't long before her own soft moan could be heard, her body pressing further against him.

Her simple white slip didn't do much to keep her covered as her body moved, but she was pretty sure they were both to absorbed in their kiss to really notice. He was so warm against her, and it made her body release waves of pleasure across her body. If just the mere feel of his body touching hers brought her pleasure, she couldn't imagine what anything else might do. The Princess' back arched against him, pressing her hips forward against him. Talia's tongue slipped out, sliding past her lips and into Lucius' mouth as she was overcome with need.

Lucius let out a gentle hiss of stress, from both the pressure that he was beginning to feel beneath his clothes, and wanting to tear off the slip that Talia wore. As her hands tightened around him, the Thief instinctively slid his hands down her back and squeezed her ass tightly, bringing her closer.

Once he felt her tongue slip past his mouth, it nearly drove him over the edge. Lucius quickly turned onto his back, lifting her so that she would be laying on top of him. His hand gripped her buttocks harder, and gave a soft gasp, the bulge that was now quickly hardening in his pants pressing against her groin, nudging her wantingly.

Talia felt herself gasp in surprise as she was moved to lay on top of him. But her kissing continued, delving her tongue deeper into the kiss as her body responded to him. It came as a surprise when she felt the bulge pressing itself against her, but she didn't shy away from it. One of her hands moved from around him to lightly put pressure on the growing bulge in Lucius' pants. She broke their kiss, her lips hovering an inch above his own as she looking into his eyes, her own bright with excitement and arousal.

She removed her hand, and just allowed his bulge to press between her legs and a soft moan filled the air, her eyes closing as she felt the arousing pleasure against her. Talia opened her eyes once more and pressed her lips fiercely against Lucius, the feel of his hands on her buttocks making her feel a wild urge to rip his clothes from his body.

"Lucius..." she half-groaned during a break in their kiss, but it wasn't followed by anything but more kisses and light grinding of her hips down against him.

His eyes slowly rolled to the back of his head, eyelids fluttering when she applied pressure to the enlarging bulge. Lucius kissed her, his fingers sinking into her flesh tightly, though nowhere near enough to actually hurt her. His thumbs played with the hem of her underwear, knowing what lay beneath and waited... for him, and only him.

Lucius' hips bucked against her, wanting the pressure to be relieved, and that's when he realized that they should be a bit more careful. "T-Talia . . . I think we should wait . . . until everything cools down and we get outside the city..." he whispered, moaning gently. It pained him greatly to try and stop this, but he knew that it wouldn't be a good idea for now.

When his thumbs toyed with the hem of her underwear she felt a spike of anticipation ignite through her. She moaned against his mouth, and then kissed down his throat. When his hips bucked against her she cried out in pleasure, just the small move, made her body thrum wonderfully. But then she heard his words, and she could hear the pain in them. He didn't want to stop, no more then she wanted to stop. They were thrown in a tumble of passion that neither one wanted to leave behind, but they move knew they needed too.

"Lucius..." she groaned in irritation.

She bit her lip and caused a little bit of pain to keep her mind clear. She pulled from Lucius for a moment, her eyes glazed over with desire, and she frowned. "I..I...guess you're right.." she whispered sadly, her voice strained. She leaned down and kissed him once more, her lips lingering.

Lucius didn't wish to disappoint her like this, especially when they were so close to doing what they wanted so badly. But, they needed to wait until they at least got into the next town, where they wouldn't be widely known.

"I'm sorry..." he said apologetically, kissing her back and bucking upwards one last time, making this fast and hard, all the while gripping her buttocks tightly to remind her that it would be worth waiting for.

He reluctantly released his grip and rolled back to his arms, wrapping his arms around her to a more innocent hold. He slowly closed his eyes, resting his forehead against hers as he fell asleep.

Talia fell into a peaceful rest beside Lucius, her body still thrumming slightly with built up tension, but as he pulled her in innocently beside him she smiled. "Alright.." she murmured quietly, closing her eyes. She had to, if she kept them open she'd be forced to look at his handsome face, and built figure, and that would make her desire grow. Despite her built up arousal, she didn't find it difficult to fall asleep after being denied.

She woke up early, sliding from his arms silently. She quickly grabbed her dress and found somewhere that she could clean it before Lucius woke. A little later she returned, bringing the almost dry article of clothing back into their room. Lucius was still sleeping, and as far as she knew hadn't woken when she left. Talia set her dress aside and then grabbed her dressing tunic and riding slacks from her satchel, dressing in them for the day, and adding the nice belt to tie off the shirt.

Talia was running her hands through her hair as the town finally came to life for the morning.

Surprisingly, Lucius slept quietly and dreamlessly the entire night. Perhaps it was because Talia was in his arms, next to him, acting a guardian for his nightmares. A dream catcher...

Hours later, a ray of light caught his eye from the barley opened blinds, gently awaking the Thief. He slowly opened them, and look around to gain his bearings as to where he was and who was with him. It was then he saw Talia dressing in casual clothes. God, even without her dress or hair done, she looked just a gorgeous and confident. A smile flickered upon his face as he sat up, and quietly groaned in pain, clutching his side. But, the pain reminded him that he was able to heal himself now! A larger smile came upon his face as he silently got off the bed to sit on the floor, crossing his legs.

He placed his hands upon his abdomen and closed his eyes, breathing in slowly. "Pak'me Noi'Cil . . . tef ganna!" he exclaimed, and let out a yell of pain, his eyes snapping open. The marks on his cheek and neck began to glow even more fiercely as the magick began, and the pupils in his eyes were whited out by a white light. The bandages wrapped around him started to rip, exposing the open wounds that pained him for the last few days. His long hair then gently floated upwards, hovering them as he looked at the ceiling, breathing heavily.

Then, it started. The large cuts on his body slowly stitched themselves back together, closing up the gaping holes. Lucius' body shivered in pain, letting out a yell each time a wound fully closed. Once all of them were sealed, it only left a light scar and blood around the wound. Without warning, the glow in both his eyes and on his marks stopped, his hair fell back to his neck and ears, and ended with Lucius slumping to the ground, unmoving.

Talia was happy when she saw Lucius awake, but frowned at his groan. He would be sore, she should have known that, but still it pained her to see him in any pain. But then he seemed to get out of bed, sit on the floor and something incredible happened. He'd seen him heal the bird, something that made her incredibly happy, but not it was almost frightening. She stood there, several feet from him as he chanted some words, but when his eyes turned white and he began to glow she felt herself step back. She was even more scared when the bandages came undone, revealing the wounds she knew had pained him so much.

She watched in surprise and awe as he one closed, but as he one did she felt herself flinch at his cry of pain. It didn't take very long but soon it was over and all that was left over was small scars and a bit of blood. But when Lucius slumped, unmoving to the floor she cried out. "Lucius!" she cried as she rushed from her corner of the room to his side. She fell to the floor beside him and gathered him in her arms. Perhaps he'd just tired himself out?

The Princess lightly shook him in fear,"Lucius..are you alright..?" she whispered, her eyes wide with terror. What if he was really hurt? Her heart was beating quickly as she sat there in silence, praying that he'd move and talk to her. Tell her he was okay, and that he'd just used too much power to heal himself. "Lucius..." she mumbled, her forehead moving down to press against his own, her eyes closing.

As Lucius was briefly unconscious, his body was in some sort of state. Not pain, but... numbness. The skin on his arms and torso seemed to crackle with electricity, try to spark him into awakening. But it didn't work. Was he trapped?

But he knew he wasn't, for as soon as he heard a familiar voice calling out his name and clutched his body, his fingers twitched. That person's warmth began to spread among him, heating him to his core and starting his brain once more. But who was it..?

"Talia..." he muttered, slowly opening his eyes to see her forehead against his and her eyes closed. It was her. "I'm all right. Just a bit tired..." he whispered, and leaned up to kiss her softly. In truth, he was only tired. No pain was detected on his body; he was only worn out from using the magick.

Talia's eyes flew open when she heard his voice. "Lucius!" she cried, her eyes brimming with tears. "Oh Lord I was terrified!" she clung to him tightly, hugging him against her. "I thought you weren't going to wake up!" she sobbed. The light graze of his lips made her smile slightly, but she was still shook up. "Come on.." she started to pull him up, which was surprisingly easy in his tired state. It only took her a minute or two to get him back into bed, and she slid the sheet over him. "Stay here..." she murmured softly, leaning down to kiss him lightly on the forehead.

Then she quickly flew from the room. She went down to the bar part of the building and managed to find Daka. She asked him for some food and he gave her access to a room with a little bit of food. There was bread, cheese, and fruit. So she grabbed a little of eat, put it on a tray and then grabbed some water. She was back to the room within fifteen minutes.

When she entered she brought the food over to Lucius, lightly setting the tray down beside him on the bed. "You need to eat something, Lucius..then you'll get your strength back..." she said in a stern voice. "Can't have you tired all day!" she nodded sharply. "Daka gave me this food...it isn't much...but its all I could find in his storage.." she bit her lip. "I hope you like it...we can go out and get more once you're up to it..."

Lucius tiredly smiled and reached up to embrace her cheek as she cried. "I will always wake, as long as you're with me," he replied. He didn't fight as she helped him to the bed, covering him with the sheet, but he began to argue, holding a hand out as she left. "Wait..!" he exclaimed, not wanting her to be by herself, but he relaxed. Daka would look after her, just in case.

Once she came back, the Thief couldn't help but have his mouth water at the sight of the food. Daka always knew to keep fresh food. "No problem," he laughed weakly, and began to eat his fill. The juices of the fruits washed down the bread and cheese, making him groan in enjoyment. Once he finished, he pushed the tray away and looked at her. "Thank you, Talia. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here..." he said, swinging his legs off the bed. In a few minutes, he knew he would have most of his strength back. And in an hour, he would be in top shape once more; the thought made him smile. He missed parkour.

She sat quietly why he ate, her eyes focused only on him, making sure he ate his fill. She wanted him to get back to his strong self again. Talia smiled when he finished, her eyes bright with happiness. "Wonderful..." she picked up the tray and stood from the bed. In response to his kind words she shook her head,"You'd be fine without me.." she responded, hurrying away with the tray before he could say otherwise. The Princess took the tray downstairs and found a bucket with dirty dishes in it. She slid the tray in with the others and started on her way back to the room. But before she got to the stairs she saw a small child outside of the bar, her hands pressed against the glass of a window as she peered in.

Talia frowned and went back to the storage room where she grabbed a piece of bread. She quickly found her way to the front of the bar and opened the door, beckoning the young child to come over. She knelt down and smiled,"Are you hungry?" she asked the girl. The young child nodded and Talia handed her the piece of bread. "There ya go, sweetie.." she said softly. The little girl's eyes brightened and she fell upon Talia with a huge hug, followed by a giggle and a rush of fabric as she ran quickly away from the bar.

Talia stood, happy with herself, and turned back into the bar, her feet carrying her slowly back to the steps where she would return to the room containing her Lucius.

Before Lucius could argue, Talia left once more. His eyes softened and looked down, his hair covering his eyes as he sighed. No . . . I mean. I don't think anyone else could have woken me up. Is this what father meant..? he thought, and shook his head.

Minutes later, as the Princess came back, Lucius was stretching his body, making sure everything was in working order. His muscles contracted healthily, the torso flexing beautifully and his arms toned as ever. He glanced to Talia and smiled. "I'm back." he said with a pleased smile. Walking over to her, standing taller than before, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her sweetly. "What do you want to do today?" he asked softly, the smile still on his face as he broke the kiss.

When she returned to the bedroom she smiled to see him up and about again. When his arms wrapped around her, pulling her into a gentle embrace, she giggled softly. "I'm so glad you're better.." she kissed him back and then rested her head against his chest. "Don't ever worry me like that again!" she said in a laughing tone. When asked what she wanted to do she smiled. "I wanted to sell my dress..figured we'd get a good price for it...Or trade it...that way I can get one or two dresses that will better aid me in..blending in..." she laughed lightly.

She pulled away from Lucius and then look him up and down for a moment, before lightly pulling herself back against his strong body. "You amaze me..." she said in a whisper. "How is it possible that I feel so bonded to you already?" she said lightly, with a slight shrug of her shoulders she kissed him once more and then swooped down, grabbing her satchel and the folded purple dress. "Let's go! We've got work to do!" she laughed quietly to herself and headed towards the door of their room.

He listened intently to her plans and nodded, "The market would possibly be a good place for that," Lucius replied, swaying gently with her in his arms as they kissed.

Lucius had wondered that, too. Only a few days and it felt like they've known each forever. But he knew that wasn't true. There was much she had to learn about him, and he her. That prospect excited. He had never intimately known about a particular female, no matter how long he was with them. But with Talia, he wanted to to know everything there was to know. So, he didn't answer and only laughed and shrugged.

Lucius quickly got his satchel, taking out another set of clothes. They were black like the other outfit, but was more loose and comfortable. He tied a dark sash around his waist and followed Talia, grabbing his dagger on the way out.

Talia smiled and grabbed Lucius' hand as they headed out of the bar, and into the streets. They walked quietly together along the way, she occasionally smiled at the children running around and would squeeze his hand affectionately. She saw a woman selling fabrics and she released Lucius' hand, running over to the woman. "Hello, I was wondering if you could trade this dress for me?" she smiled at the woman. When she raised the dress the woman's hands flew out, lightly caressing the silk.

"This is beautiful! Of course, my dear! What would you like for it?!" she asked.
"All I ask is for a few dresses to take its place...something much like what you wear..." Talia said in return. The woman she spoke to wore a dress that fell to her feet, it was made of simple cotton and dyed a tan hue. She wore a small apron on the front of the dress, and the sleeves were to the mid-arm. It looked comfortable and simple. The woman nodded and took the dress from Talia, before grabbing the girls hand and leading her into her home. Talia looked back at Lucius and smiled.

The woman started to measure Talia and then smiled. "I have some things that will fit you marvelously! But a pretty thing like you shouldn't wear such dull colors..." The lady then left the room, leaving Talia standing quietly in the main room of her house.

As Talia was led inside the woman's home, Lucius was left outside in the middle of the passerbys. He leaned against a wicker basket and took an apple, tossing a coin to the merchant and smile. Taking a bite, he observed the crowd for signs of trouble. However, there was none, and instead the urge to test out his limits arose. But he waited, wanting Talia with him for safety and to see just how he was able to climb the large castle that was once her home.

It was several minutes before the woman returned to the main room and Talia was starting to get nervous. But when the elderly lady returned she had several nice dressed in her arms. "Alright.." she mused as she brought them over to Talia. There were three of them.

One was of a dark blue hue, it was simple, with a little bit of white lace around the bottom, the neckline, and the sleeves. The sleeves went to the wrist, the neckline was swooping, and the dress came in at the waist with a bow in the back. It was floor length, and made of a soft cotton. The second dress was of the same material, but was a dark brown, with accents of white. It had a white apron at the waist, and it fell to her knee, while the rest of the dress went to her feet. It was simple, and Talia liked it. Then the final dress was something she knew would come in handy. It was a shorter dress, allowing for a nice flow of movement. It ended at the knee and was black. The dress was black! She'd not seen many women in black dresses but she shrugged. It had long, fitted sleeves and fit her torso nicely, but at the waist it flowed out. There was another bow around this dress, but it was hard to see because of the dark color.

"There ya go..all your..." the older woman left the articles of clothing in her hands and disappeared into her house. Talia left, her eyes a bit dazed as she stepped onto the street, holding the garments. It took her a moment to focus but she looked at Lucius and smiled. "I've got...a...wide variety?" she laughed quietly. She began to slowly fold them neatly to slip into her satchel.

Lucius' eyes flickered to Talia as she came out, holding an assortment of pretty dresses. As she folded them into her satchel, he walked over and kissed her. "I see that. I can't wait to see you in them, Talia," he said, then held out the once-bitten apple. "You need to eat. All you had was that rum, and you need your energy, too," he explained.

Once they walked through the crowd, it was plain to see that as they ventured further into the city, the buildings grew further apart, and more space was available, in addition to there not being as many homeless people huddled on the street.

She smiled against his lips, the taste of apple lingering there, and then as he handed her the once bitten apple she smiled. That was why he tasted even more delicious then normal. She laughed at his comment of her needing to eat, but took the apple in two hands and nibbled slightly on it. "It's odd....you'd think I'd be used to eating wondrous meals everyday.." she sighed, shaking her head,"But that was never the case...My father, and Marcus...they'd eat till they couldn't move..but...I was never allowed much...I had to...keep up appearances..." she continued to nibble on the apple and looked at Lucius,"So not eating isn't really a big deal, dear Lucius...no need to worry..."

The apple tasted wonderful for her empty stomach though, so she didn't complain. As they headed into the nice part of the town her eyes swept over the homes, smiling a bit. "Who lives in this area?" she asked curiously. She finished the apple, lightly setting it in a compost pile off the side of the road. She returned to grab Lucius' arm, holding it affectionately. "Where are we going?" she asked.

Hearing Talia's talk of how her father and Marcus treated made the Thief frown in disappointment. "I'm sorry to hear that. Well, you'll have to get used to eating regularly. Otherwise, we're gonna have a problem!" he said with a serious look, but couldn't help but smile.

As he led them both into the deeper parts of the city, it was much easier to see the castle that stood before them. "Well, two things: one, I need to get better protection than the leather I have. Two, I want to show you what I can do," he explained.

"I know someone here than can give me a good deal on metal armor. Let's just see if we can..." his voice trailed off, glancing around as they entered a gigantic square, even larger than the one they passed by the day before. The goods here seemed to be finer and more expensive, and they were weapon merchants in this part of the city. The sound was very loud, as the traders were forced to yell over the symphony of music that played near a fountain.

"Ah! There it is!" Lucius exclaimed, pointing to a building across the way. The two began to wade through the crowd, making sure to hold tight on Talia's hand before they made it to the open window. However, no one was visibly there.

Back
Top Bottom