Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xhos Malsuria Character Sheet

Xhos watched silently from a shadow of the building. He had been there for a while before any of them stepped foot in the place but he hid. Humans and other of the like didn't take kindly to his kind. They tended to judge and kill first then forget to ask questions later. He was sure he could defend him self enough to at least get away but for some reason he stayed and observed from the shadows.

His tail swayed in the inky blackness along with his pale body. Being a lizard-Man was tough enough its their own community, but one that fail to acquire the god given talents of magic where exiled. He was one of those. But he mad up for it with speed and combat skills.

Shaking himself out of his reprieve, he continued to observe in silence.

Clark woke up thanking De'Mona for the hospitality,He told the other he would have to study a spell that he couldn't master.
Every-time he moved closer to the band of people the magic started to build up until *BAM* a new tent with materials and blankets to comfort the whole gang and pillows for all the members that night he was exhausted,though he still thanked De'Mona with a hug.

De'Mona looked up at Amoz, then looked down and poked at the fire with a stick.
Still looking down she said, " What makes you think I would have a price on my head." she asked.

She smiled when she saw the tent, it had been along time since she had shelter from the night.

Clark went out into the woods without anyone else,
In the distance he could hear cries, shrieks and moans.
But in the end he came back with some raw beef,pork and chicken.
He roasted the chicken in the fire he gave everyone some food.

De'Mona smiled at the newcomer, It had been awhile since she had some real food other then her smoked jerky .. which she had given the last of to Amoz

"So what brings everybody else way out here in this kind of weather" she asked as her eyes searched the small group of travelers

I've been out here for days i could show you my previous campsites if you want,
I saw your fire so i knew there were more survivors.
Clark gave De'Mona a drink of water.
Clark then gave her an affectionate smile then walked away.

Amoz stood.
"If you would excuse be for a moment."
He disappeared behind a tree.

"Never though I'd see another of your kind," Amozabel said softly from behind Xhon. He was Yuan-Ti, so he was also a snake/human hybrid, just with a few differences.

She took the water jug.. " I hope you didn't get this water from over in that bog," she nodded her head in the direction of the bog. "The water over there is poison" she said.

Marching through the forest with an old marching song springing from her lips, her face covered in the warmth of a wool cloak, she stumbled into the clearing where a group of people sat around a fire. "Evenin' chaps!" She beamed and walked forward, sitting down next to the fire. "I didn't know there were this many people out in this weather." Unhooking her belt, she laid it down on the grass and leaned back on her elbows, the leather vest creaking softly.

De'Mona smiled at the newcomer, she hadn't been around this many people since she ran from the castle 6 mons ago ..

"good evening,and what brings you so far out here in the wilderness?"

"Just out seeking my fortune." She said, smiling. "I wouldn't find it in the city, so I thought I might if I traveled some. Already my luck has changed with meeting other people." She grinning and quickly sneaked some chicken off of the elf next to her, nibbling on the leg of the roasted chicken.

A look of suprized smacked Xhos in his lizard like facial features. He was surprised that he was even detected much less the fact that the one who found him was another sentient reptile being. He had instinctively put his hand on his weapon and crouched ready to take any hit. Xhos looked at the partial reptile man who had smaller scales of a snake rather than his lightly larger ones. He relaxed a bit before talking which he didn't do much. "Why are they gathering here?" Xhos said as he nodded his head towards the humans while keeping his eyes on the one in front of him. After all, Xhos wave always very weary of every one.

De'Mona looked around noticing Amoz had seemed to disappear.
"Well i don't think there is much fortune to be found out here," De'Mona said looking around at the dark and gloomy forest and surrounding bog.
"But winter sure feels like it's setting in, and I for one don't think I want to be out here when there is a soch of snow on the ground."

[OOC- a Soch is equal to a foot]

Nods in agreement. "I was thinking of heading south some more, hit one of the port cities and try my hand at pirating." She grins widely at that. "The people I talked it over with thought I had the pirate mentality already set in."

Rapedoll said:
She took the water jug.. " I hope you didn't get this water from over in that bog," she nodded her head in the direction of the bog. "The water over there is poison" she said.
No,he exclaims i didn't take the water from the bog it was from the beach 7 miles away.
Clark followed De'Mona as they searched for Amoz.

Amozabel didn't even cringe as Xhos broke into a crouch. He had expected that.
"I am not sure. De'Mona found me, I built a fire to keep us warm. Then everyone started showing up."
"Personally, I'm not a fan of social scenes."
Amozabel blinked for a moment, before mentally facepalming.
"Ah, where are my manners? Amozabel Grimké," he said, offering a hand to the Lizard Man.

De'Mona looked at the new comer a bit confused, "pirates." she asked, " I've heard of vikings, but i thought they where far off to the north."

De'Mona got up to search for Amoz.. and crouched down out of sight as she noticed him talking to another strange creature.

De'Mona waved to Clark to crouch down and be quiet as she watched Amoz and this new man.
Still not sure if this was some kind of set up to trap her.

Clark went in insuring that there was no trap by casting spells around him,Like Super-Hearing oh ya,And protected himself any "traps".He came back unharmed but heard Amoz talking about De'Mona.

Xhos straitened him self out not truly sensing any malicious intent. He stares at the hand for a few seconds. He knew what a hand shake was even though it was foreign to his tribe and he had never giving one as he didn't make it a point to show him self often. He takes Amozabel's hand and shakes a good two times. A smile spread on his long face "My name is Xhos Malsuria." pauses for a second. "I hear them close looking for you."

Amoz smirked.
"I know. I can smell them. They don't mean harm, but if they get too close, we can go somewhere more private if you'd like."
"So, I thought your kind liked to stay in larger groups. Let me guess... exile?"

De'Mona turned back towards Clark, "well it looks like they know each other" she said as she stood up from her crouching position.
"lets get back to the fire and see what the rest are doing" she said heading back towards the rest of the group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom