Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolverine: "1919"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marla forced her eyes open as she heard footsteps coming from down the hall, instantly letting go of Jim as she waited. Militant, forceful, angry steps. The girl smirked, knowing instantly who it was without even having to hear his voice. Stanger. She tried to keep her eyes open, but they were just... too heavy. She couldn't do it. But the smirk stayed put on her lips, even as the man crouched besides her, took her only source of protection, and forced her gaze up towards his own. She heard him start to speak, and instinctively tried to pull away from his hand, although she couldn't manage to. She felt the slight stinging as he tried to wake her up, the girl's eyes opening and showing her hatred for the man as she slowly reached up and grabbed his wrist. She didn't have the strength to get him off of her, but she had enough to keep a hold of him so at least she'd have his attention for a brief moment.

"Once... he wakes up.... you're dead.... Remember that, okay?"
She practically whispered, not even having the ability to force the words out. Her breathing was getting deep, and she used her last remaining bit of strength to do one thing. One thing that would make him know that she wasn't any more fearful than she had been the first time. The girl forced her eyes open, and without any warning, spat on his mask before laughing weakly.
"Go to hell, Stanger..."
That was it. The small American pilot was done for the time being. She slumped over slowly, head hitting the gate semi roughly as she went unconscious. Her body relaxed, and the pain in her leg instantly dissipated. Her mind went into a completely blissful state, the girl, for the time being, impervious to fear or pain. Her hand let go of her captors sleeve, hitting the stone floor with a thud as she let out a small sound, indicating that for the time being, she was done fighting.

The Canadian corporal was shot several times in the make-shift cage that had trapped him. He never once broke out of his slumber as both Karlheinz Stanger and Erich Adler fired almost a dozen bullets in to various parts of his body. They'd made sure that when they left him, he was dead. His breathing stopped. Nothing moving. His face had been left in a horrible state, almost unrecognisable except for the unique hair-style that was different from any other soldier's. His body was dumped in to one of the castle's many rooms, awaiting to be disposed of. Karlheinz hadn't worked out exactly what he was going to do with the Canadian's corpse, but first he had more important matters to sort out. Marla Hunt. She had answers, and he wasn't really in the mood to continue her little game.

A bucket of freezing water was thrown over her face, intended to wake her up. She'd been asleep for almost an hour, and the sleeping-gas-grenades didn't have a lasting effect. Stanger had lifted her up and taken her to a large dining room, where she was strapped down on to one of the wooden dining chairs -- her ankles bound to either leg while her hands were tied behind her back. For the present moment, he had pushed a piece of cloth in to her mouth and knotted it behind her head to prevent the young woman from speaking. Right now, he wanted to talk. And he couldn't have Marla interrupting him with her usual 'I don't know what you're talking about' routines.

'Miss Hunt. I know you hate me.' No longer did he hide behind a gas mask. His youthful face once again staring back at her. His dark hair slicked back, his eyes narrowing somewhat. 'But it's been a long time. Feels like weeks, hasn't it? What has it been, really? Couple of days?' However, since they had spent every couple of hours with one another during her prison-phase, it certainly felt like longer.

'I don't need you to speak, so that's why I've gagged you. A simple nod, will do.' He walked behind her, placing his chin on her damp shoulder. His hand held her forehead gently. 'It's a beautiful castle, isn't it? It's a shame that you and your Canadian partner ruined it with so much blood. The blood of so many good men. Many of them... were my friends. Do you know what it's like to lose somebody that you knew?'

The pilot jerked awake the second the water hit her, the girl panting suddenly as she came to. She looked around the room panicked for a moment, trying to free her hands before realizing they were tied. She did the same thing with her legs, and when she realized she wasn't going anywhere, she let out a small whimper of defeat. Her eyes met Stanger's, her eye's dark gray in color as she struggled a little bit more. She was hoping someone had messed up the knots, that maybe she'd be able to free her hands. But she couldn't. All she could do was sit there helplessly and wait for him to do whatever it is he was going to do.

He was right about one thing though, it certainly had felt longer than just a few days. She had formed attachments to people in a few days that she hadn't formed with people she had known for years. She trusted Jim, and had trusted Major Low with her life, and one of them had given up their own for her. Her mind went to Jim, the girl not having any idea what had been done to him. However, she was pretty sure they would have filled him with holes and left him for dead. Although, she knew the truth. He couldn't die. Well, she was pretty sure he couldn't, anyways. That man confused her more than anything.

As Stanger approached and leaned his head on her shoulder, she whimpered again, pulling her head away from him as she looked towards the other side of the room. She hated everything about him. His voice, the way he walked, the way he always got far too close. She would have done anything to be able to scream though after what he said next. Know what it's like to lose someone you knew? She wanted to spit in his face, and scream about the fact that not only did she just lose someone she knew, and had grown to trust, but that this war had taken her brother from her the year before. That was why she was in this, she was going to avenge him, or at least, she thought she was. However, all she could do was nod slowly as tears rolled down her cheeks, the girl lowering her head as she cried softly for a few seconds. She quickly pulled herself together, sitting up straight again and glancing over at him, her eyes telling him that she was ready for whatever he was going to do. She knew this game, the calm talking before someone came in and hurt her beyond belief. Without another sound, she looked straight ahead, staring into space in front of her as she hoped that Jim would wake up soon. If he was even going to.

'You're shaking. That's OK. I know you're scared. There's no need to play this... bad girl act with me. Frankly, I think it is terrible that those old men you call your commanders would send a young, beautiful woman such as yourself out to a horrible place like this... on such a dangerous mission.' As he spoke, Karlheinz continued to make her feel uncomfortable. Each time he described her as a girl or that she was young and beautiful, his hands wandered around her face and various areas that he knew would cause her to flinch. 'After all this time we spent together... and you still don't like me? I thought I'd come off quite charming, actually.'

Delusion, was something Karlheinz was full of.

The door at the end of the corridor opened, and Erich waltzed in with a smile on his face. Blissfully unaware of the Canadian soldier's healing ability. For now -- it was a victory for them. Stanger had both the package and Marla back in his possession. 'Your truck is packed and ready. Are we taking her with us?'

'No. I've decided that we've got all we're ever going to get from our little prisoner here. Either she's completely dumb to the whole thing... or she's the best liar I've ever come across.' Karlheinz stroked his finger across her red cheek and walked away from the tied damsel. 'We're going to let her go.'

Erich stared at his friend as if he were mad.

'That's right, Erich. Because you see... unlike Miss Hunt here... I'm not a barbaric murderer. We'll let her go back home.' Leaning over, he tugged at the gag and pulled it from between her teeth, allowing it to drop and dangle around her neck. 'Would you like that?'

As he called himself charming, she scoffed under the gag, shaking her head in disagreement as she sat there. She hated the way he touched her, and tried desperately not to flinch, since she knew he'd continue. But he just felt so disgusting; she didn't want him in the same room as her, let alone touching her the way he was. Thankfully, someone else walked in, and although it was another soldier, at least they were distracting him. She shuddered in slight horror as he said the truck was ready, and were they taking her. Jesus Christ, what else did the girl have to do to make them understand she didn't know? It was infuriating, until she heard Stanger say no, that they had everything they needed from her. The next step, she figured, was her own death, but her jaw dropped slightly as he said they were just going to let her go.

There had to be a catch. He couldn't just be letting her walk out of here. There was no way. However, a smart soldier, when ungagged, would have said yes, and kept their mouth shut. Not Marla though. Oh, no, she had to be brave. Tough. Stupid. Stanger pulled the gag out of her mouth, and after coughing a few times, she looked up at him and smirked.
"Yeah, let me go. Let's see how long you get to stay alive. Jim will be awake any time now."
Now, in reality, she had no idea when he'd wake up, but she had to make it sound like she did. SHe wanted them to fear her for once. To stop fucking with her and just give her what she needed to retrieve, without all this fighting.
"Hurry up and try to decode whatever the hell it is that's in that package. Because I'm going to get it back. You'll be damned sure of that."
She flipped her bangs out of her face roughly, staring down Stanger for several seconds before trying to get herself untied again. She wasn't going to sit here and wait for them to let her out, even though struggling seemed futile.
"Just fucking untie me, already, and go on your way. Like you said, I've got nothing left for you."
The girl jerked her bad leg one time too many, and winced visibly as she shut her eyes tightly, trying to overpower the pain in her leg so that she wouldn't seem weak.

Karlheinz and Erich both looked at one another when she mentioned that her Canadian friend would be waking up soon. They almost burst in to a laugh, the fact that she believed her friend would be waking up from the sleep he was apparently in. 'Oh Miss Hunt. I don't believe your friend will be joining us any time soon. We made sure that he won't be waking up. We'd bring his body in to you... but I'm afraid it might fall apart.' Yet again, the tough gal act was coming through. 'Oh, why can't you just learn to shut up?' Stanger's hand whacked against her face, with so much force that it nearly knocked the dining chair off-balance and to the side. He was going to miss her, that was for sure. Strange as it sounded, she had been the only proper female he had talked to in so many months. His assignment had made sure to take him away from any kind of eye candy except for one. And that one was usually battered and bruised after their interrogation periods.

Stanger told the younger man to head out to the truck, while he said his goodbyes to Marla. 'You should count yourself lucky. I'm giving you a second chance. Don't be foolish. If you try and come after me again, I won't be so forgiving.' Suddenly, her chair was moving. The German had grabbed the back and leaned it on to it's two hind legs, dragging it out of the dining room and down some stairs -- obviously not making it comfortable for her -- then down the blood-filled corridors that had once been home to German bodies. They'd been taken away, however. Once they were outside, Karlheinz untied her feet and pulled her out of the chair. Marla's arms were still bound behind her back, as he stood in front of her -- preparing himself in case she tried to knee his privates or something. 'How about a parting kiss?

Marla started laughing as they did, but not finding it funny in the same way. She thought it was hilarious that they didn't realize who they had gone after, and who they were dealing with. That not even bullets could end his life. However, her laughter was swiftly ended by the hand slapping her cheek hard, her face turning as another few tears fell from her eyes. She whimpered softly, sitting back up and gently rubbing her face against her shoulder, trying to sooth the stinging, red flesh of her cheek. Suddenly, she felt the chair tip backwards, and instinctively sat forwards to try and keep herself balanced. However, it would seem that he had her quite firmly, and as he dragged her down the stairs, all she could do was sit there and endure the pain and discomfort.

Once outside, the girl eyes squinted from the sudden change from dim to bright, the corner of her lip slightly bloody from the hit she had received. She was pulled rather swiftly out of the chair and to her feet, the girl stumbling slightly from the pain in her leg as she stared him in the eyes. He asked for a kiss, and she laughed softly, leaning forwards like maybe, she'd let him kiss her. Instead, she just shook her head, smirking as she spoke softly.
"I'd rather die than kiss your disgusting self."
She spoke harshly, her words venomous and dripping with hatred as she continued to try and get her hands free.
"So, just untie my hands so I never have to look at you again."
She glanced back over at the castle, wondering how in the name of God she was going to find Jim. The place was huge, and she knew that he was in one of the rooms in there. Dead, or alive. And she knew that she had to find him so they could go try to get the package back, once again.

Karlheinz frowned a little, turning his eyes to the side as he appeared generally saddened by her statement that she would rather die than have him kiss her. However, he quickly recovered from it and slapped her once more for good measure -- the same cheek that he had hit previously. He could feel it burning underneath his fingers. 'What makes you think that I'm going to untie your hands?' The German tugged the gag upwards and re-inserted it back in to her mouth, pushing it in hard if he faced any resistance. Then, another piece of fabric came from his pocket. This one was placed over her eyes, and fastened behind her head as well. No, she was silent and blind -- as well as unable to use her hands. 'I know you, Marla. I know that if I gave you the opportunity, you would grab a gun and come hunting for me. No. I'm letting you walk out of here alive -- but you better hope that the next person you stumble across isn't one of my angry German brothers. I heard the ones to the west are a little trigger-happy. Of course, that depends on if you walk west in the first place.'

She was spun round a couple of times on the spot to disorientate her, her German captor keeping her steady in case she fell down. To him, he found the entire thing funny. A silent giggle almost escaped his lips as she stood there without a hope in hell of returning back to her country. He was going to miss her in a weird way, but she had also infuriated him and caused considerable amount of stress. He would never know whether she actually knew anything about the package, or had been a simple messenger girl the entire time.

'Goodbye Marla.'

The girl couldn't help but smile at the fact that he seemed saddened that she wouldn't kiss him, but it was true. She'd rather kiss a poisonous frog than him. He was a monster in her eyes, and would be the things her nightmares were made of for years to come. As she was it again, she let out a small cry, looking back at him with tear soaked eyes as he said he wouldn't untie her. Suddenly, the gag was thrust back into her mouth, and try as much as she did to fight it, soon enough she was gagged, and then blindfolded. As he tugged the blindfold tight, she stumbled backwards against him a bit, whimpering almost silently as he mentioned that she'd be able to leave, if she even could. He spun her around, and several times she almost fell, until she truly didn't know what direction she was facing. Then, she heard him say goodbye, followed by silence. Complete and utter eerie silence. Marla couldn't give up though, no, not yet. She started walking, trying to take very careful steps, but not even that being enough to keep her upright.

SHe fell down a few feet from where she was spun, the girl dizzy and tired. As she hit the ground, she let out a few soft cries, trying desperately to rip her hand out from the rope loop that was around her wrist. But all she could feel was the burning as the rope bore further into her skin, clearly causing some damage as she whimpered softly. There was nothing she could do except continue to try and find her way somewhere, so that someone would untie her. But getting up was proving to be a bit of a challenge. When she had fallen, it was onto her stomach, and without the use of her hands, getting up would be tricky. She slowly rolled over, moving so that she was sitting before slowly moving back towards her feet. She knew that the castle couldn't be more than a hundred feet in any direction, so once she got to her feet, she did all she could think of. She made a large, semi deep line in the dirt, one deep enough that if she passed it, she'd probably trip. She then took a deep breath, and started walking, counting her steps intently as she tried to figure out where the castle was. If she could get to it, that was one more challenge down, but getting to it was going to be a whole hell of a lot of trouble.

Karlheinz Stanger hadn't left the castle just yet. He watched Marla quietly. Not making a sound, not giving her any indication that he was in fact admiring her attempt to return to the castle. Because he knew that's where she'd go -- she wouldn't just leave here empty handed. The funny thing was that if she ever got back home, her superiors would no doubt consider her mission a failure and believe that she never attempted to get the package back. No matter how many beatings she took, how brave she was never to give in, and her persistence in returning to the castle to get the package... they'd probably end up preventing her from flying another plane again. It was a shame -- yet at the same time he couldn't help laughing at the blind girl walking. Sometimes he was tempted to call out if she was going the right way or not, but he didn't. Instead, Sergeant Adler whispered in his ear that it was time to go -- and that they had a busy schedule. 'OK. I'm coming. Just give me your rifle for a minute.' The German officer snatched it the long, wooden object from Erich's hands and brought the iron-sights up to his eye, looking down the skyline of the weapon at the young woman in the distance.

He didn't want to hit her. Karlheinz just wanted to scare Marla off. Give her some encouragement in what direction he wanted her to go in. Clearing his throat, he closed one eye and pointed it to just below where she was in the short distance. When he was satisfied that he was aiming where he wanted to shoot, his finger pulled back and the bullet thumped in to the ground a couple of feet from her feet. Lowering the weapon for just a minute to admire how she reacted, he fired a final single shot in the same place to scare her once again. Returning the gun to Erich, he patted the young man on his shoulder and nodded. 'OK. Let's get going.' He said, and as he climbed in to the back of the truck -- Lieutanent Karlheinz Stanger and the mysterious package that had caused Marla Hunt so much agony -- was heading east. And to somewhere he would never be found.

Marla was busy trying to figure out where she was, and it was proving difficult enough as it was, without the teasing shots from the Lieutenant. As the shots hit near her feet, she screamed, falling backwards and onto her hands as she growled softly before shouting.
"Haha, very funny Stanger!"
She yelled sarcastically, trying to get to her feet before hearing the gun fire again. She scrambled backwards as fast as she could at the second shot, the girl's eyes tearing up against as she tried to pull her hands out again, but not being able to. She finally heard the truck drive away, and knew that it was finally okay to act weak. She let herself fall over to the side, crying softly as she sort of just gave up. What was she supposed to do. She couldn't talk, she couldn't see... She was just fucked. She went to roll over onto her stomach, and when she did, she felt something rough under her face. A rock, no doubt. Like an animal, she tried to push it away with her face, but it didn't go anywhere. What did move though, was her blindfold. Light flooded into her eyes, a smile coming to her face as she managed to scrape it off herself, leaving a nice little cut on the side of her forehead. But that didn't matter. She could see!

She quickly got to her feet, looking around and finding the castle before taking off towards it. She managed to find the door that had been barreled through by Jim, and she entered it, slowly walking through the place carefully. She figured it had been emptied out by now, so all she had to do was find Jim. But since she was still gagged, she couldn't speak, and with her hands tied up still, she couldn't really open any doors. So she just had to hope that where ever he was, it was some where she could get to. Marla rounded a corner slowly, making sure she was in the clear before slowly sneaking down it. She was practically silent, and as she came across a door, she leaned her ear against to to see if she could hear anything. When there was no sign of life in that room, she continued on, hoping that if she did find a sign that someone was locked in a room, she only hoped it was Jim, so he could untie her and they could go after Stanger.

At this point, the package was secondary. She wanted to watch the look in fear on Stanger's face as she filled his body full of lead.

Sneaking around the castle with her hands tied behind her back had been a risky decision. Fortunately for Marla, the place had been abandoned by Stanger and his men. With the truck gone, and what remained of his troops in the back of the vehicle, no one was left. No one German, that was. Logan's body was gone from where it had been dumped, and standing in it's place was another man. One that Marla had not seen before. Standing tall at least two or three inches above six foot, with thick brown hair and an unusually dark coloured pair of eyes with a red tint to the pupils, he turned round at the sound of someone coming. His movements were slow, and casual, as if expecting no danger. A make-shift cigarette dangled in his mouth, unlit. Rather than the German uniform that Marla had been accustomed to, he wore a long trenchcoat, with a tattered dark shirt and pair of military trousers and boots underneath.

'Who's dat?' The stranger asked, narrowing his eyelids and looking towards the open door. Digging in to his pocket, the man pulled out a box of matches and struck one alive, pressing it against the end of his cigarette then tossing the now-useless piece of wood. Logan's blood was in the room, along with some pieces of skin that hadn't quite remained on his body. Not that he needed them -- he'd grow another skin if he had to. What confused was the fact he had removed the German disguise. Whether it had become too bloodied to use was one question, but if he wasn't wearing this then what was he wearing now? Returning his moment of concentration back on the sound outside the room, he leaned back against the wall and placed the sole of one boot back against it as well. 'Henry... dat you?'

Marla came across the open door, but didn't dare walk in front of it yet. She didn't want to get either a.) run through by Jim's bone claws, or b.) get mowed down by a german soldier. She leaned her head against the wall, the girls blood dripping onto the wall from her forehead as she listened. Whoever it was didn't sound too militant in there movements, and it certainly wasn't Jim. She'd have known by know. However, at the sound of the man's voice, she knew he wasn't a German soldier. That didn't mean she was going to run in front of the door like an idiot, though. As he asked for Henry, one man's name popped into her head. The one Major Low had sent them for. She whimpered softly, wanting him to hear that it was in fact a female outside the door, and very gingerly, she stepped in front of the open doorway, letting him see that she wasn't a threat.

She told him to untie her, but with the cloth in her mouth, it just sounded like incoherent muttering. So she slowly turned around, showing him that her hands were tied tightly behind her back before she turned back to face him. The girl looked like hell. Her cheek was still bright red, and her eyes were tearing up in quiet desperation. She had no idea whether or not Major Low had told the man about her, and if he knew that she was an American pilot. For all he knew, she could be a german, and he could lay her to waste right now. She just had to hope that he'd help her.

She slowly walked into the room he was in, immediately coughing slightly at the overwhelming smell of blood. That horrible metallic smell made her sick, and she shook her head slightly before looking up into the man's eyes, pleading for him to just help her for two seconds. Then, she just had to find Jim. Which, honestly, was the part that she was dreading the most, since she wasn't sure what kind of shape he'd be in.

'What's dis? A woman, eh?' The man in the trench-coat leaned off the wall and took a step towards Marla, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and tapping some of the burning ash away from the end. She was tied up -- some rope around her wrists and a bit of cloth in her mouth. Who ever had done it appeared to have had a good time with her. Bruising and some blood. He didn't know that one of the head-wounds was her own fault. Returning the cigarette back between his lips, the man turned the young woman around and began untying her binds. Finally, they were free. He let her remove the gag by herself. 'Who are you?' She wasn't a soldier, that was for sure. The clothes just didn't match the pretty face. Though what he didn't know was she had been one of the causes of the damage here. Her and her partner.

Her partner being Corporal Jim Howlett -- a man the stranger knew. He'd have asked her if she'd seen the Canadian, but she was probably just some poor innocent sod that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It still didn't explain the German uniform, however. Although his thoughts were racing at a hundred words a second, and didn't give her much time to actually tell him her story. He pulled a chair from the corner of the room and sat down, one hand on his knee. Next to the chair, in a sticky heap, was Jim's clothes. It was just unfortunate that the one man who could find Wolverine was the one they were trying to find.

The second she felt the ropes loosen on her hands, she smiled, although, the gag was sort of preventing it. She reached up and ripped the thing out of her mouth, spitting out some blood on the already covered floor as she got the thing off her. She tossed it to the ground, wiping her mouth slowly before then wiping off the gash she had given herself on her face.
"I'm Marla Hunt, a pilot. Listen, I don't have time to talk really, though. I need to find a guy. He's uh, shorter than you, and well, he sort of looks.... well, not like a soldier."
She muttered, letting out a soft laugh as she slowly sat down on the floor. Her voice was still shaky from her little meeting with Stanger, and she sat silent for a few moments before pulling her good leg to her chest and hugging it. However, when she remember that the man mentioned Henry, she shook her head before looking up at him.

"Major Low... didn't make it in with us...."
She muttered softly, the girl running her hand back through her hair slowly as she looked back down. There wasn't anything any of them could have done about it, and that's what bothered her so much. Any way that had gone, Henry would have had to get them into the castle. She was a women, so there was no way she could have, and Jim, well, she hadn't believed he was a soldier at first either, so why would they.
"I'm sorry...."

Marla took another few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down enough that she wouldn't burst into tears or anything like that. Her cheek hurt, her leg hurt, and her head hurt, and all she wanted to do was find Jim so that they could get out of this horribly morbid, yet gorgeous castle.
"But.... Jim.... Corporal Howlett, he was with me when we both got caught. I assume he got killed, but, um... well... the man doesn't stay dead, quite frankly...."
Another small laugh escaped her lips, her head bowing down slightly as she rested it on her knee softly. He was a strange one. But he had rescued her, so she had to at least return the favor. That was, if he even needed rescuing.
"You seen him? Cause I sure as hell haven't."

The stranger sighed behind closed lips at the news that Henry Low didn't make it in to the castle. It was unfortunate news, as the Major -- although a little different to most men -- was a good soldier. He'd survived this long behind enemy territory, and it was because of him that the Allied Forces knew so much about the area. Well... it was about time that the Major was killed, anyway. He took many risks, and had survived through the skin of his teeth on more than one occasion before. Guess death had finally caught up with him. What a shame.

The man with the French voice turned his attention to something else. Current events. Jim Howlett was missing, and right now they had no idea where he had went. The stranger was aware that the package was no longer in the castle, and because this woman didn't seem to be carrying it either then that meant that the Germans had taken it east with them. He didn't have any more specific compass point to follow, however, and east was very vague. There was a hell of a lot to the east of Germany.

'I know what he can do. He was 'ere. Right in dis spot. Next question is what spot he's in now.' He looked up, and pointed towards the door. 'Anyway. You better start going. You never know when more Germans are going to show.' She sounded American, but he didn't have any idea why she was here, other than being a pilot.

"Wait, you saw him?! He was here? Where'd he go, then?"
She jumped to her feet, walking over to where he was before noticing the bloody heap of clothes. She coughed slightly, turning her head away before slowly backing off. She swallowed hard, the girl putting her hands on her hips as she stayed silent in thought. Okay, so there were his clothes. And blood. And skin. She was pretty sure the skin would grow back, and the blood would return. But the clothes? So, basically, he was running around the castle someplace, probably stark naked, doing God knows what. Oh Lord, this was going to be so much more difficult than it had to be.

"Stanger thought he was dead.... so he didn't go with them and the package.... His clothes are lying there... Think, Mar, think..."
She was trying to figure out where the man could have gone. Why would he just wander away? Maybe he was trying to find her? No, he seemed to be able to hunt down people, so if he had wanted to find her, he could have with ease. Was he going after Stanger? Hopefully not, since that could put him anywhere, essentially. Why the hell did he move? She was mad. If she had gotten here ten minute earlier, she might have been able to catch him.

When he told her she should go, she laughed, turning around and slowly walking out of the room as she spoke.
"Yeah. If you see him, tell him I'm wandering around this maze of a place."
The girl mumbled, heading out the door slowly as she rubbed her wrists for a minute. They were sore, but it wasn't anything serious. At this point, she was walking blind. She had no weapon, no idea where she was, and no clue where he was. She approached another corridor, the girl pressing her body against the wall and just standing to listen. The hope was that if anyone was within ear shot, she'd hear them, and be prepared for whoever it turned out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom