Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

Her eyes closed in pleasure as he spoke, nodding slightly when he finished. Although she didn't think the world was going to get any better in their lifetime, he was right.
She could feel his stare on her and when he told her to do whatever, she wasn't quite sure how to comply. Although dominate with anything else, during these such activities, she was more submissive. But in any case, she began to ride him more dominantly. Once more moving in sync but in a different way. Now putting all her use in her thigh muscles, she began to move her body up and down on his cock as he thrusted it.

(Does 'You can do whatever you want' really sound dominant? It doesn't to me for some reason...hm...

Sorry for a short post also.)

Moaning as he felt her begin to ride on his cock once more, he placed his hands on her hips to help her ride his cock as he looked her fiercely in the eyes. At first when this whole trip started, and even after what he told her the first time they had sex since he vowed to help her, he was going to leave her anyway to get back on track so that they don't become TOO close but...now he was starting to doubt himself on his word...

({It does to me cuz its telling the other person to take more initiative which to me goes hand in hand to being more dominant. At least to be less submissive.})

She brought her hands above his own at her hips and rode more fiercely. Keeping her half opened eyes focused on his stare. As she did, she saw his mind seeming to realize something, or change its mind about something. Briefly she wondered what but her thoughts were once more numbed away by the waves of pleasure that soared through her body with each thrust. Laying her head back, she moaned out into the air.

(Oh my bad.)

Nathan got back into what he was doing with Danza. He placed his hands on her hips in a tighter grip as he moved her faster and faster up and down his cock as he felt he would eventually be nearer to cumming. He kept going, wanting to give her that full force of pleasure until he began to slow down to speak to her. "If I continue...I'm going to cum. Where do you want it baby...?"

(That I know isn't an initiative for you to be dom, right?)

({Its all good. And no, I don't consider that to be asking another to be dominate =} so no worries})

She moaned out faster and bit down on her lip. Her fingers curling as she gripped so her nails dug against the skin of his wrists slightly. She even stopped moving her body, keeping it held in one spot, so she could feel the full blunt force of his cock pounding into her. Hearing his question, she struggled to take a breath to answer. "I want it on me"

Nathan smirked as he heard her answer. Nodding, he continued to thrust into her faster and faster until he slipped his cock out just before he began to shoot his seed out. It shot out and landed all over her stomach and Nathan felt relieved, yet he moved his fingers to start fingering her while she was being coated. "I want to make you cum as well my lovely Danza."

The moment she felt him pull out she leaned back a little so the warm cum splattered up all over her stomach. Hanging her head down, she took several deep breaths, letting out occasional moans to his fingering. How high her pleasure level already was, plus his fingering and the sticky warm cum on her flesh, it didn't take long for her insides to clench and she let out a long, loud, shaky moan as she climaxed as well.

Feeling her climax around his fingers, he smirked as he slowly pulled out a hooked finger that rubbed his nail sensually along the inside of her pussy. Looking down at her, he chuckled. "Wonder what Autumn would think. Come, you should clean yourself up somehow...you don't want to walk around with my seed on you this whole time, do you?" He taunted with a wink of an eye before he pressed his lips against hers.

She looked up at him and chuckled despite being out of breath. After kissing her lips back to his, she licked his lips and then sat back. Grabbing a torn rag from one of the corpses and wiping herself down. "I'm more worried of Autumn getting the scent of sex from your seed and try to take me himself" She said with a smirk at him. Once she was all cleaned she grabbed her lower garments and placed them back on her hips. Then walking over to the still sleeping Autumn, she got down on one knee next to him and began to gently shake his shoulders to wake him up.

"That would be quite a feat, wouldn't it? A deathclaw is ravaging in battle, but while its mating I bet there's definitely going to be blood. Better find some air freshener unless you want that to happen haha." He taunted as he watched her from where he sat. Autumn stayed asleep for a while as she began to shake him but eventually he opened an eye and a low growl came out. Looking up to see who it was, it turned into a whimper as the creature looked her in the eyes before looking around the room...and then it sniffed the room and looked at Nathan with a crooked head. "Uh..."

Danza smiled at Autumn when she heard his whimper. When he looked at Nathan, she began to reassuringly stroke his head. "It's ok, boy." She didn't quite know what was running through his head but she wasn't too keen on finding out on the off chance it was something bad. So while still verbally reassuring him, she helped him to hit feet. "Nathan, why don't you find a way out of this place? I fear the scent of blood is going to stain my clothes. On top of which, I don't think it's having a pleasent effect on Autumn's more predatory instincts."

"Agreed...this stench of blood could cause him to go berserk...as awful as this sounds, you have to somehow clog his nose to give me more time. Use anything, some rags of your shirt...no...sweaty with sex...some rags? No...stained with blood and my seed...ah...stick your fingers in his nose?" He said shrugging as he was becoming desperate.

She gave him a 'don't be ridiculous' look at his last suggestion. Pulling off her shirt, she folded it in half and gently pressed it in front of Autumn's nose. None of his seed got on her shirt and it doesn't go over her tummy so none got smeared on it. "In any case, please hurry." While holding the rag with one hand, she continued to gently stroke the top of his head so he wouldn't panic at her holding something over his nostrils.

Nodding, he got up and put his pants back on before going to examine the room. It seemed like 15 minutes went by before he finally gave up and fell back against a skeleton. "No wonder these guys are in here like they are....gaah....can't Autumn like...bust through the wall or something? He's strong enough to take out a pre-war tank..." He shrugged as Autumn began to mewl to Danza's touch.

({Mewl?})

"These walls are reinforced steel, Nathan. And Autumn's still little, he doesn't have near the strength of a full grown Deathclaw even if deathclaws could bust through it." She began to look around as well for a way out. her eyes going back to the whole in the ceiling. "Maybe we could try being secret agents again?"

(Cat thing I think. God dammit my fucking Xbox is a piece of SHIT. I just got Dragon Age 2 the other day and it won't play it anymore! It not even god damn scratched and it plays disks that are deeply scratched just fine! A Len Cleaner disk doesn't work either and this is just fucking pissing me off.)

"Yeah....Uh, we can't reach up there if we tried unless you want to leave Autumn behind." Nathan said with a shrug. Autumn looked at Danza with sorrow eyes. "Don't think he wants to leave us. What would you rather we do? I don't like the idea of leaving him behind either, but I think its our only chance."

She shook her head instantly the moment he asked and all the way until he finished talking. "I'm not leaving him behind to slowly die and rot. Especially not after just saving him and giving him hope to live. He's taller then both of us so if we can get in there, he can." She looked up at the vents curiously and then once more looked around the room. "All these vault rooms have back door entrances, or mechanic tunnels. Just in case there was an electronic glitch and the doors sealed shut on their own."

"Well I doubt a torture chamber has a two-way -" He was cut off as there was a loud turning of gears and the walls began to slide until there was an opening on one side...in the opening, was the super mutant Ichiro. "Found you guys at last...what you all doing in here?" He began to walk over and aimed his chain gun at Autumn. "Back Deathclaw back!" "No! Don't shoot!"

Danza turned her attention to Ichiro and sighed softly in relief. She never thought she'd be happy to see the super mutant again. However, the moment he raised his machine gun to Autumn, she stood in between them and aimed her shotgun right at Ichiro's head. Her face firm with fierceness and no fear at the machine gun that was now aimed at her own body. "Back off Ichiro." Her voice tone was exactly the same as her facial expression. Firm, fierce, and fearless.

Seeing what was going on, he put two and two together before holstering his mini gun. "The hell you doing with a deathclaw? That thing should be tearing you to shreds right now, how is it tame?" He said as he walked over to the group; Autumn retreated back in fear of Ichiro. "Aye...not too brave is the guy, is it? That thing could take out three super mutants easily in a room like this."

"Not every animal is a savage beast, Ichiro. Its exactly that way of thinking that has people hating your kind." She couldn't help but have venom in her words. She lowered her shotgun as he lowered his machine gun. Hearing Autumn shrink back away from Ichiro, she turned and went to sooth the creature. "Me and Nathan were lucky enough to come across him while he was young and not fully programmed to be a monster like his kind. His mind is still and can still be bent in a different direction then that."

"I'll let that go about people hating my kind for now. I suggest you'd keep quiet about that from now on. I've been through worse than that stupid little creature that is cowering behind a human." Nathan shrugged as he watched it all go on. "Look, can we just get the hell out of here? The stench of blood is really getting to me." Nathan said as he began to walk out. "The longer we wait, the more of a chance that the asshole who's behind this could get us. There's stronger powers in numbers so lets stick together, understood?"

She rolled her eyes at Ichiro's response. "Truth hurts, better to accept it then threaten the people who say it. I'm sure your kind has just as harsh things to say about humans." Nodding in agreement to nathan, Danza encouraged Autumn to follow Nathan out the door; being sure to keep herself between him and Ichiro so he wouldn't be nervous.

"I'll be sure to remember this human. I wasn't part of the Master's Elite Guard for nothing." He said as he followed after them. "So...any idea on where to head to now?" Nathan said as they walked along. "Surely you know where to go, right Ichiro?" Ichiro shrugged. "I walked along the hall that I split from you guys and ended up here. Most of the rooms are locked and I didn't want to break them down."

Danza shrugged indifferently to Ichiro's apparent threat. She had downed many many super mutants and he was no different. Even with his machine gun. As they walked down the hall, Danza kept a hadn resting idly on Autumn's shoulder jus to assure him that she was still there. He seemed jumpy right now for whatever reason and she didn't want him attacking anything that moved. "That door didn't just happen to shut on its own." Danza said thoughtfully to Nathan; referring to the room where they found Autumn. "Which means he IS watching us from these cameras, and he's somewhere that gives him master control over the electronics. Such as sliding doors."

Back
Top Bottom