Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How could she have forgotten me? < [ Pistol Kiss and moi ] >

• Katie let out a yelp, looking down at him. Slowly she chews on her lower lip, holding back a moan. He hit her, and she liked it for some reason. It wasn’t like before, before it felt like it was meant to hurt. This in comparison felt like a playful little tap. A reminder of who was in charge of who. “S..sorry.” She whimpered out half afraid he was going to hurt her again. Part of her wanting to see if he wanted to. She had been good for the most part, she had done everything he had asked of her. Gave herself completely to him. Katie was his.

“I. I’m sorry. No one has ever wanted me. Let alone own me..” She blushed deeply, her body writhing from his touch. The two feelings mixing together into something perfect. Yes it hurt but it felt good. He would find that driving a girl like her insane like this would be quite easy. She herself had barely touched her own body. He was giving her more attention then she had given herself in years. Her body was his toy to play with, each touch lick stroke gave off a different moan or gasp. Each one more lustful then last one. It wasn’t hard to see that she was losing herself in this pleasure he gave her. Her body was his to use, and abuse. As she was.

His complements only made her blush deeper, though the last part made her listen to him carefully. Katie wanted to please him, she wanted to keep him this happy soft master. Not the one that she knew lurked under the surface, the one that wanted to kick her in the crotch and enjoy as she writhed on the ground. She wanted the soft one that made her feel like this, perfect. Not the one that made her hurt like the had before.

His finger rubbing her clit made her moan out, her hips arching up as he did so. Making her give off gasping loud moans, her body shaking a little from the feeling. Liam’s words had an effect on her, it was quite visible. Slowly she chewed on her lip, working on the right thing to say. She wanted to say all the right words. She wanted him to smile at her. Most of all Katie wanted him. “Please fuck me? I..I need your cock in me. I cant live without your touch. I need it, I crave you. Please?” her eyes were on him the whole time her body trembling with pure want.

He watched her writhe and tremble beneath him, he completely owned her in this moment and it was not through fear of pain.. it was through pleasure. She wanted it, she needed it from him... and yet, he was not sure if it was what he wanted to give her. She had begged just as he had asked, she had looked him with nearly tears in her eyes, she understood that he was in control of what happened to her. But was that enough for him? He was growing hard with her words, the heat coming from her core that he felt through his palm. Did she deserve pain or pleasure?

For years he had plotted this out, he had spent many twisted nights dreaming of all different ways that he would please her, but even more nights were spent plotting this revenge. She had betrayed him, and even though part of him kept screaming at himself that his pain over this 'betrayal' was not fair... he ignored it. He was twisted, flawed... nowhere close to a normal human being. And this she would have to learn, she would have to learn that there was something inherently wrong with who he was at a functional level. He smiled into her eyes, felt her body on fire for him... but it wasn't enough.

At least, not at this micro-second, who knew what he'd be thinking in a moment? He patted her smooth pussy gently with his palm again, before asking with an eyebrow as he stared down into her eyes, the darkness returning behind his, "Don't you think you don't deserve pleasure again, so soon? Don't you remember that you hurt me... and you should be punished? Don't you think that it's only fair if you suffer a bit more? Telling me that you want pleasure is easy... of course you want pleasure, I'm damn good at pleasuring. But telling me you want pain... that's a much more difficult task. Telling me you crave me to give you pain, telling me that you understand why I need to give it to you... begging me for more of it after I hurt you. That's the hard part."

He kept her in the air as to what he'd actually do, so often he'd talk one thing and do the other, and it seemed like this was one of those moments. He licked her nipple once more, wrapping his lips around and sucking on it hard he smiled as he kept his chin against her chest and looked up. He smiled into her eyes, with that tenderness, that softness and closeness he had shared with her earlier evident behind his orbs. And as he smiled into her eyes, that was when he wound up his clenched fist and punched her pussy hard, as if trying to crush her sensitive flesh between his fist and her stomach. "Now tell me you want more, tell me you want this pain... deserve this pain... then I might be able to give you the pleasure I know your body still needs."

• She smiled back at him, though Katie may be just as broken as he was. Lost in a sea of faces in college, her parents saw her as a way to make money. A smart well educated daughter would marry a wealthy man, and they would live high off of his money. That was the reason they tore her away from him in the first place. Even elementary school mattered and they didn’t want there daughter to marry some poor slob. They wanted to use her to get a head, they wanted to use her like every boyfriend she had had. Katie was already being used. She had been pushed around and used all her life. All she really wanted out of life was someone to want her for her. Unlike everyone around her who wanted her for there own selfish reasons. Though with Liam, she didn’t feel like he wanted her like that. As dark as his intent could be he wanted her for her, because he truly loved her. It may be a dark and twisted love but he wanted her. She wasn’t a pawn to him at all.

Slowly Katie chewed her lip, there was a small tear where she had pulled at it over and over. Slowly she ripped though her lip, her blood dripping out of her. His words seemed right, he was rather good at pleasing her. Liam was also right when he said asking for pain was hard. Who would willing ask for that, who would willing ask for someone they cared about to hurt them. A broken needy person who needed someone to want her. Katie had been brought up to be the perfect wife, understanding and needy. A frail woman who needed someone to point her in the right way. Though she looked strong and seemed like she was able think for herself Katie was weak. She needed the structure of a school to feel right. Like she was going to need a husband to feel right.

Katie hoped she was in the clear when he went back to sucking on her chest. Though part of her knew he wasn’t going to just give her what she wanted. Part of her knew it had to be earned. “I know. Pleasure is easy, taking the pain you deserve. That is hard Sir.” When he punched her Katie let out a deep lust tinged scream. It didn’t hurt as much as last time and she fought to stay straight under him. Her voice was shaky but she spoke, “I want you to be happy. If you say that my pain will make yours go away then I want you to hurt me. No, I need you to hurt me.” Her eyes locked onto his, tears forming around her eyes she smiled at him. “Please hurt me? Master, I deserve this pain.”

He took his palm and flicked his wrist in a repetitive slapping motion, patting her cooch in a rhythmic motion which wasn't too hard, but the smack from the impact every time rang within the room. He wanted to push her, he wanted to test the limits of the fibers that this woman was made up with. He needed to see if he could break her, because he would push and push and push.. but she would only bend under his will. Never had she broken down and just sobbed, never had she begged for him to stop, she listened well... she was a fighter, like he needed, but everybody had a limit and it was as if he was determined to find what hers was.

The slaps became harder and more frequent as he questioned, trying to keep her in a place of permanent discomfort while his wicked tongue worked its magic, "Are you sure you want more pain there Katie? Your poor pussy is already bruised, you already whimper whenever I threaten to hit you there... one more punch may be enough to break you, don't you think? Isn't pleasure what you want, the pleasure that I've shown you? Or do you love the pain now? Tell me, do you need to be broken? Or do you just want nothing more than for me to take my cock and shove it deep inside you?" He questioned as his eyes burned into hers, the intensity behind them building as he slapped her pussy once more hard, and then kept his hand against her, rubbing up and down slowly as his other hand pressed hard into the center of her chest, keeping her pinned.

His intentions were entirely unclear as he looked into her eyes, here his hand was teasing her, but a mere few seconds ago it had been keeping her writhing and wriggling. This time he knew he had left her in a difficult position, he hadn't made his intentions clear with her, she had no idea if he wanted her to tell him she wanted pain or pleasure, he had left it up to her. And by now, she would've figured out that with him there was either a right answer, or a wrong answer. He had given her no clues as to which one was correct, and he smiled widely as he looked into her eyes, loving the confusion he saw in hers. He took to pushing two of his fingers into her before very slowly pulling them out, his thumb finding her clit once more as he awaited a response.

• The slapping of her crotch echoed though the room, with each one her breath seemed to catch in her mouth. She had never begged or sobbed and Katie planned on not doing any of that. Though he was slowly pushing her to he limits. Thoughts of begging begin to float around her head. Well if we just beg at him he may take pity on us. The girl could feel her body slowly starting to break. It was taking less pain to make her cry, it was evident when he started to slap her abused cant harder. Small tears rolled down her cheeks, slowly she chewed on her lip. This was all to much for her, all of her life she had been treated softly because she was a girl. Here he was treating her roughly for the same reasons.

His words were worse then his hits, or punches. He wanted to know what she wanted, and made no hint what was the right want for her to have. Katie shuddered hard as he started to rub her. Knowing if she picked what he didn’t want there would be hell to pay. Though knowing him he had some equally hellish good choose, she was suck between the rock and the hard place. No matter what came from her she was going to be hurt. No matter how much she begged he was going to hurt her. Slowly she places his hand on his on her chest. The girl shivered all over, she was scared of what she was about to say to him. She knew this would lead to pain but, she had to say it. It was all too much, he needed to know that he was breaking her.

“I don’t know what I want, though what I want to you is irrelevant. It seems like you are going to do what you want and I am just here to take it. I don’t care, just stop with these fake questions. Just tell me the truth and tell me what you are going to do. Why bother lying, why bother playing these games with me? You like me right? Somewhere deep within your heart you like me?” She sniffled, her eyes still on his tears freely rolling down her face. “So please don’t toy with me. Just do what you are going to do. I cant take much more of these games. I cant take much more of this at all. I feel like I am going to break, like I am going to just give up.”

Katie looked like she was going to explode into a sobbing mess as she stared at him, her body heaving softly under his hand. Soon after she broke down sobbing softly as she stared at him. He was toying with her cunt as she answered, her body still slick and wet. Him just touching her clit at that point had sent her over the edge. “Please, just do what you want and stop treating me like a toy.”

"But you are my toy Katie... don't you get it yet, Katie?" he questioned, with genuine surprise behind both his voice and his eyes. "You are my toy, you are my woman, you are mine body and soul. I am not your loving knight in shining armor, here to take you away on horseback to a fairyland sunset. I am the demon that has escaped from your nightmares and now controls your every move. You have always been mine, always... you just didn't know it. There was no other future for you than this one, you were fated to be here with me. This is the first day of the rest of your life." He was staring into her eyes with the edge of his smile curled a little.

He hadn't been afraid to admit things to her earlier, telling her he was flawed, telling her she would need to be strong for him.. and yet now there was no sign of that master. He was entirely controlling, entirely overbearing, as if he was consuming her very essence and taking it for his own. He was relentless now, on edge, his hand moving from her chest to her shoulder where his fingers sunk in with a grip that was uncomfortably tight. "So what are you going to do if you can't take any more of these games, hmm? Run away? I don't think so, you've got nowhere else to be except right here where I want you." He moved his body up so his chest was level with hers now, and his eyes were staring into hers.

This entire time, as his words had become more and more angered, as his body became more and more tense with the volume increase of his voice, his fingers had begun to fuck her. Even as he yelled at her and questioned her, he was taking two of his fingers and pushing them deep into her tight core. He was fucking her fast with his fingers, remaining overtop of her as he continued his tirade. "You will accept this role as my toy, and you will understand that you will not hear me say that I love you unless I want to. Your begging will not control me, your tears will not move me, your main purpose in life is to serve me and my needs. This is in all matters of pain, pleasure, games, toys, sex, and love... you will satisfy me, every day."

He was done with his tirade now, and in what must have been a surprise to her, he pulled his fingers out.. and replaced them by taking his length and pushing it as far as he could make it fit into her pussy. "Do you understand me Katie? Did I make myself very clear? Who are you talking to right now, tell me, who do you want to fuck you and make you cum?" he questioned as he worked his length in and out of her body, fucking her now in this intense moment, his grip relinquishing from her shoulder to hold onto the headboard of the bed, working the weight of his body into every thrust.

• Never before has she felt so absolutely wanted or needed. Her family didn’t see her as a child and a loving daughter they saw a cash cow that they could push though life to make money off. That was the only reason they had her, and they were quite happy that she was a girl. When she was younger there aim was to get as much money off of her as they can. Then when she was older, and the men came around they would push her at the richest guy and use him to get rich. They planned to just use her until they died, not leaving a cent afterward. The schools weren’t much different, they just saw her as a number to be pushed along. Hoping the next school would be able to push her in the right direction. That never happened though since the next school wasn’t any better.

His questions hit her and she came back, her mind had wandered back to her life before this, how boring it was. How ordinary everything had been, how much she had hated it and wished for something exciting. Well she had the something exciting she had him. “I, I will sob and cry. I will break and beg. I will become nothing, a blank doll.” She stared back at him, tears swimming across her vision. “I wouldn’t run, where would I go? I have no idea where I am and you have a car. Plus I know that you would never let me go.”

Now she lay under this mad man, ranting about how he owned her and how she was his, and Katie smiled at him. Between the sobs and the tears she smiled, she didn’t care that his nails were ripping her apart she didn’t care that he was a monster. He wanted her, he didn’t want her for any reason. He just wanted to have her for her. She didn’t brake from the pain, or the promise of pleasure she broke from him wanting her. He needed her for some dark twisted reason, and she needed him back.

“I accept my role, you were very clear Sir.” She looked up at him, “I want you. I need you. Please, keep me, please don’t throw me away or see me as a tool like everyone else has?” She shook under him, panting her tears gone. Katie didn’t meant to show him how broken she really was. How she looked perfect, but deep down inside she was just as dark as he was. Slowly she gave herself over to the pleasure of having him in her, as she had given herself over to him owning her. A soft moan came from her lips as she thrusted back at him. Feeling her body bleed around his cock, feeling him crash against her like the waves against the shore.

• Never before has she felt so absolutely wanted or needed. Her family didn’t see her as a child and a loving daughter they saw a cash cow that they could push though life to make money off. That was the only reason they had her, and they were quite happy that she was a girl. When she was younger their aim was to get as much money off of her as they can. Then when she was older, and the men came around they would push her at the richest guy and use him to get rich. They planned to just use her until they died, not leaving a cent afterward. The schools weren’t much different, they just saw her as a number to be pushed along. Hoping the next school would be able to push her in the right direction. That never happened though since the next school wasn’t any better.

His questions hit her and she came back, her mind had wandered back to her life before this, how boring it was. How ordinary everything had been, how much she had hated it and wished for something exciting. Well she had the something exciting she had him. “I, I will sob and cry. I will break and beg. I will become nothing, a blank doll.” She stared back at him, tears swimming across her vision. “I wouldn’t run, where would I go? I have no idea where I am and you have a car. Plus I know that you would never let me go.”

Now she lay under this mad man, ranting about how he owned her and how she was his, and Katie smiled at him. Between the sobs and the tears she smiled, she didn’t care that his nails were ripping her apart she didn’t care that he was a monster. He wanted her, he didn’t want her for any reason. He just wanted to have her for her. She didn’t brake from the pain, or the promise of pleasure she broke from him wanting her. He needed her for some dark twisted reason, and she needed him back.

“I accept my role, you were very clear Sir.” She looked up at him, “I want you. I need you. Please, keep me, please don’t throw me away or see me as a tool like everyone else has?” She shook under him, panting her tears gone. Katie didn’t meant to show him how broken she really was. How she looked perfect, but deep down inside she was just as dark as he was. Slowly she gave herself over to the pleasure of having him in her, as she had given herself over to him owning her. A soft moan came from her lips as she thrusted back at him. Feeling her body bleed around his cock, feeling him crash against her like the waves against the shore.

He was pounding her violently with the bucking of his hips, throttling her whole body from her core up to her spine with his every movement. His left hand remained pressing down on her chest, a spread palm between her breasts holding her down against the bed as he took his other hand and smacked her across the face. It was definitely not the hardest slap his muscled body had to offer, instead one just sent to make an impact. "And who am I to you again? What am I to you again?" he questioned very clearly as his hand now grasped her by the chin so she would be forced to look at him.

"You are to refer to me as master, you are my broken little slavegirl," he demanded angrily as he let go of her chin to bring both of his hands to her breasts. He roughly felt them and squeezed them with his large hands, his fingers and thumbs findng her nipples and pinching down as hard as he could, continuing to press and squeeze his finger and thumb together as hard as he could even when he had her nipples nearly flat between his digits. He was looking in her eyes when he gave her a wink, and that was when he pulled and twisted on the defenseless, sensitive little nubs upon her chest.

He continued to plow into her with no restraint, using his tightened core muscles and even the strength of his back to break her once virgin walls. He was relentless in his pursuit, sometimes bucking so hard he swore he felt his very pubic bone collide with hers while his large cock filled her entirely over and over again. "You love this, you've never felt so fucking good before in your life, have you? You just want nothing else but for me to make you cum..." he stated confidently as finally let go of her nipples, he had still been holding on as he bucked her body over and over again, pulling her chest up toward him whenever he pushed her too far with his hips.

• Katie gasped and moaned under him, unable to control her self even if she wanted to. Right now she didn’t care how loud she was. All she wanted was this moment. Never before had she felt so wanted or alive. Though something inside her whispered that this wasn’t right, why was he hurting us? Why does he need to hurt us? Why is this man so fucking crazy and why do we like this so much? Though she brushed those thoughts off, instead she stared back at him when he grabbed her chin. “I am yours Master. I belong to you.”

His hands on her felt so right, slowly hesitantly she brought her arms up around his neck. Not tying to pull him, Katie just wanted to feel close to her Master. She needed to feel close to him, he was the only wanted her. “I thought Sir would be okay.” She gasped out, body arching under his, her nipples were sensitive. She had never really played with them. The girl trembled under his touch, not from fear. She had nothing to fear, she knew what was to come and what he would do to her. He was going to hurt her again and again. This was not a shock at this point for her. Though how he was going to hurt her might be.

“Oh god I love this. I. I need this! I need you Master.” Katie moaned out throwing her hips at his with the same abandon he showed, her hands clinging to him softly. She could feel her own wetness and blood slowly dribble out of her body. Knowing she had bled all over him, and knowing her body was being wreaked by him as she enjoyed it. Self preservation was out the door as she trembled under him, “Master..I. I am going to cum..” She moaned, her inner walls twitching around his massive cock.

Back
Top Bottom