Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostxtiger and FFgamer

Saki kissed Jade again as she took off her own bra. There was no love here. Just pure lust. In the morning Saki got up. Her head was pounding as she slowly sat up.

Sizuka's mother covered her up and have her a kiss on the forehead "Just rest hun ok" she said then left.

Jade smiled and loved every minute of it and when she woke next morning was instantly kissing Saki again

Sizuka soon cried herself to sleep

It took a moment for Saki to realize who she was kissing and what she did and she pushed her away. "Ugh, what did I do" she said as she turned away from Jade and sat on the edge of the bed.

Saki looked back then just got up and went to the bathroom and closed then locked the door. She leaned against the door and thought to herself. "Why didn't I just explain to her" she said, tearing up. "Would she have believed me?" she asked then went to shower..........

......a few weeks have past. Saki and Jade had already broken up. Saki was falling behind in her school work but was able to get them up to play in the championship game. She headed out with the team as the game started.

Sizuka had skipped a few days of school after that just to avoid seeing Saki and it wasnt till a week later that she went in and saw her with Jade but she just walked on unaware that they had split up

Saki sat on the bench to take a breather then spotted Sizuka. "Saki, get in there!!!" the coach said and she got back in. She was doing a little better but still making a few big mistakes.

"oh...ok" Saki said then was called back in the game. She started playing a little better until she was shoved by one of the other team members and fell hard on her head and right shoulder. The coach ran to check on her and a crowd formed around her.

Back
Top Bottom