Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Touch of Death or Life (sinfulrook)

"I don't think anyone would be able to take her away normally." Noel told her father honestly, then looked at Tena sigh. "Tena, mind taking that glove off and giving me your hand?" He asked, thinking if he didn't die the first time, maybe he wouldn't die the second time either. "Ken, I'm going to test something, I want you to trust me a hundred percent on this one." He said strictly and waited for Tena to come over to him.

Ken sighed he new Noel was right with that no one would be able to take her away normally but he still did not want to loose his daughter even if he could not touch her or give her a normal life he never wanted to loose her he was all he had. Tena looked up and shook her head "no I wont i don't want to hurt you again." She said then looked to Ken looking for him to stop Noel's foolish thoughts. Ken shook his head then said Tena trust him anyways he live through one deadly touch so im sure he will live through another." Tena sighed knowing there was no way out of this one and she took off her glove then walked over to Noel but she did not give her hand to him still scared that she would loose him forever.

Noel smiled at her and nodded gently. "Don't worry Tena, I'm sure this will work." He said to her and gently touched the palm of his hand to hers, his eyes shut tight. Nothing happened, Noel felt just fine. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around a little bit, then looked at Ken. "I didn't pass out this time..." Noel said surprised, then looked around for a flower. "Ken, give her a flower, I want to see if she still kills things even..." He said, starting to think a little more about what happened. He hated destroying life, and loved creating it. He has always been able to bring things to life, especially plants.

Tena was happy when Noel did not die and it made her smiled as she ran her hand over his. She had never felt another touch that lived though the touch at least. When Ken got a vase of flowers she hesitated before reaching out and touching them. She wanted as they did not die. She smiled more and felt the peddles of the flowers before hugging her surprised father. Ken smiled as she hugged him not killing him as there cheeks touched. He then hugged back and held his daughter close.

Noel smiled and sighed happily, laying back down on the couch and resting his eyes a little bit. "I'm so relieved." He whispered to himself and allowed them to have their moment of happiness. He didn't know anything like that would happen to him, he was really surprised when he found himself awake and weak. As he layed there, he wondered what was going to happen next.

Well Noel had his eyes closed he would soon hear Ken saying "Tena where are you going in such a rush?" Tena had gotten off of her father and ran outside and over to the roses by now both her gloves were off. She looked at them then touched them with a smiled. One of the things she had always wanted to feel and she was pleased with how they felt. "So beautiful." She whispered.

Noel looked up at Ken with a smile. "Your daughter loves roses, why do you think I picked them specifically when I planted them?" He asked and then slowly sat up, getting up from the couch and moving around a little, feeling lots better and not numb at all. "I'm glad you can finally hug your daughter Ken." Noel said and then walked out to Tena, standing a few feet behind her and watching her touch the flowers. "Careful Tena, they're very delicate, try not to rip the petals off." He warned her with a smile.

Ken smiled and fallowed Noel and watched his daughter. Tena was happy and being very careful not to harm the roses only to have her hand catch on one f the thorns that had not been cut off. She flinched away as her hand started to bleed a little. She had never really gotten hurt much other then falling well running when she was younger so this really surprised her. Ken smiled as he watched Tena learn about what could hurt her. He new that she was not going to stop so he headed inside to get the first aid ready for when she was done out side.

Noel kneeled down next to her and watched her get cut. "That's why I cut the thorns, roses shouldn't need something so sharp for being so beautiful." He told her and went to go grab the hose, holding out her hand where she cut herself and letting some cold water run on it for a few seconds, the blood instantly wiping away. "So do you want to help me trim those thorns now?" He asked with a smile and grabbed the clippers, holding them out for her.

Tena smiled as Noel cleaned the wound with water she then hugged him before saying "Yes i want to help now." She was so happy and it was all because of Noel and she hoped that that ment her father would let her see Noel more often since she was not dangerous. She then took the clippers and started to help cute the thorns. "thank you Noel your the best you really helped me out."

"I didn't think you killed things, that explains the roses and such." Noel said with a smile and watched her cut the thorns, helping her a bit to make sure she was doing it right. "Even if you were like that you shouldn't have been locked in the house all the time." He told her and continued to watch her carefully, looking back and noticing Ken walking over to them.

Tena looked at Noel then back to the roses and said "i wanted to know what they felt like but every time they died thats what i meant when i said touch of death." She then sighed and said "He had his reasons he was scared to loose me since i was born i ended up killing my mom so i am all he has left he was just scared so please don't harass him about it he really was just trying to help. This garden was all for me because i was stuck here alone a lot of the time. He wanted me to have something as beautiful as me." Ken smiled as he heard what Tena was saying he then walked up to her and kissed the top of her head then said "Lunch is ready... Noel please join us."

Noel stood up when Ken invited him for lunch and shook his head a bit. "I can't Ken, I have to finish my route for today, but if it won't be any trouble, would it be alright if I came back later today? This job is all I have really, and I would rather not lose any clients." He said and looked at Tena. "Believe me, I'd be more than happy to join, but you must know what it's like to depend on your job." He said, hoping he didn't offend Ken with his words.

Ken nodded and said "A good man chooses his job over lunch. Come by after work and im sure Tena will be more then happy to cook something for you." Tena smiled and said "Ill cook you something i like cooking." She smiled and kissed Noel on the cheek before heading inside. Ken looked to Noel then said "You better not try anything with her." He then walked away and inside.

When they both headed inside, Noel sighed at what Ken had said to him. "Not try anything..." He mumbled to himself and packed up his things, going out to his van and driving away from their home. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened, but he didn't let it bother him too much since he was doing his work on other people's lawns and gardens. As he finished up with his final house, he returned to Ken's home and rang the doorbell to the front door, awaiting the answer.

Ken answered the door then sighed as he saw who it was. "Im so happy you are here hopefully you can make her sit still for a while she has not stayed still other then at lunch." He then moved out of the way to let Noel in. Tena quickly came over and hugged Noel happily. "How was work?" She asked with a smile.

Noel was caught by surprise from the hug and hugged her with one arm, petting her hair a little bit. "It was tiring and boring as always, but I love it." He said and let go of her, stepping inside finally and letting Ken close the door. "Tena, you have to calm down a little bit, you can't waste all your energy so quickly." He said with a smile to her, hoping she'd calm down.

"but im so happy now that im not killing things." Tena said happily. Ken smiled then said "I think iv gotten 10 hugs and seeing as i was working thats not such a good thing." Tena stuck out her tongue then asked "Noel what would you like to eat?"

"Anything will do Tena." Noel said with a smile and watched her run off. "Ten hugs while working? Must've been tough trying to get her off then." He teased Ken and laughed a little bit. "I'm just glad she's so happy." He said to him honestly, remembering how sad she looked when she was watching him tend to the garden from her window.

"Im happy she is happy as well but now i have to make sure she knows not everyone is nice outside and touching strangers just because she wont kill them is not aloud." Ken said as Tena started to make Noel something to eat. Ken was happy that Tena was finally freed from the death curse. Tena was making Noel a nice hot beef sandwich thinking a good meal would be good after a day of work. She was a good little house wife.

"That is true Ken, but I'm sure she knows it." Noel said and took off his shoes before going into the kitchen, smelling the food Tena was making. "Tena that smells delicious, I'm surprised to see you cook so well." He said and sat down at the kitchen table, waiting for the food she offered to cook for him.

Ken sighed then went to his office now that he could work and Noel could spend time with Tena. Tena smiled as she cooked then said "Father taught me he told me since i could not leave i should know how to do something fun. He loves to cook but is to busy working to do it anymore so i worked hard to get good at it for him. He says im better at cooking then him but i dont believe him at all." Tena told Noel with a smile then went back to cooking. When the food was done she put it on a plat and brought it to the table.

Noel smiled and kissed her cheek when she brought it to him, his hand gently on top of her head. "I wouldn't know if you were better than your dad or not, but I know you're much better than me." He said to comfort her and then took a bite of his food slowly, chewing it for a little bit then swallowing. "It's delicious!" He exclaimed and ate slowly but happily, enjoying the amazing taste of the food that she had made. "Tena you're a really good cook, this tastes extremely delicious." He complimented her and her cooking once more.

Tena smiled as she watched Noel and she blushed as her cheek was kissed. She then said down with Noel and watched him eat. "im happy you like it. i love to cook." She said happily then said "it was the only thing i could do with out my gloves on with out risking hurting anyone so i loved it and i still do." She explained with a smile.

After wiping his hand off on a napkin, Noel put his arm on her back. "Tena, you should keep doing what you love. If you love cooking, then keep practicing, maybe you'll get a job somewhere to use those amazing skills of yours." He said with a smile and continued to eat his food slowly, still enjoying every little bite he took.

Back
Top Bottom