Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Military setting (Female/Female)

Vanessa smirked.
"Of course I am, Private. This is the body every woman wished she had, and every man wished he could have."
She drank deep of Sara's fluids. She then got on her back.
"Your turn."

Sara moaned a bit when Vanessa touched her and then it was her turn, she nodded and moved over to Vanessa her tongue inching out and licking Vanessa's pussy slowly. She didn't go slow the entire time though, the taste of the fluids and the soft moans egging her on and her tongue went in pushing in and out at great speed as she tried to pleasure her superior.

Vanessa moaned. She could feel Sara's desire.
"Yes, that's it. You're getting it."
She felt her vision develop a hazy pink tone, and she laid back.
"Might as well get some work in."
She did some sit-ups, the eating out not slowing her down in the least.

Sara didn't like that, she wanted to make Vanessa writhe in pleasure so she concentraded her tongue moving faster and one of her fingers slipped in underneath her tongue, her other hand went down and two fingers took the clit and she began rolling it between the fingers, she was hoping Vanessa would like this since she didn't have techniques, she only knew the simple spots.

Vanessa was enjoying it, but it did not interrupt her workout. She did 100 sit-ups, then kissed Sara again.
"You know, even though I'm bi, I'm what you call a "lipstick lesbian". I want you to look more feminine. You'll have more confidence. I'll ravage you more, too."

Sara bit her lip gently and she nodded and kissed Vanessa back, she could be feminine, she had the looks she just never used make up or even combed her hair for that matter, so if she tried she would be fine, plus she had such a major crush on Vanessa anything she said Sara would do, "Alright... I will become for feminine for you... From now on you can count on it..." she said biting her lower lip and thinking about how she would look best, the most cute, something she hadn't should about in awhile.

Vanessa nodded.
"Good."
She checked the clock.
"In about an hour, morning drills start. We'd better get back to our posts. Tonight, I'll have a surprise for you."
Vanessa then got up and went back to the officer's quarters, dressing lightly and crawling into bed.

Sara nodded and ran off back to her bed and crawled in, there wasn't much time until morning drills and her mind was elsewhere, thinking about what the surprise could be, in truth Sara was planning on doing what she said she would tonight, putting on make up, wearing cute clothes, and putting her hair into a more styled look instead of just pinning it up, she had to look cuter if she wanted to win over Vanessa who was three or more times the woman Sara was.

In two hours, morning drills had started. Vanessa put them all through their paces. This time, she put them through the obstacle course, including the water test. The wet shirts that showed erect nipples were a nice treat, and she even dunked herself to treat the recruits to some real erect nipples. When she broke for lunch, she ate. When night fell, she traveled to the auditorium, this time fully clothed. She then waited for Sara.

Sara arrived late, her make up was perfect, she had beautiful nail polish, her hair was actually tidy, and her clothing was a medium blue mini-skirt and she wore a tight white shirt with a blue unbuttoned coat over it. She looked cute, more feminine and the look wasn't perfect but for her first time trying to be feminine it was good, "Sorry I am late Vanessa..." she said blushing.

Vanessa felt herself getting wet just looking at her.
"Mmm...it was worth it."
She approached her, kissing her hard and feeling up past the mini skirt.
"You look sooo good. I'm gonna fuck you good tonight."
She slid her panties down and began fingering her gently.

Sara was excited, this outfit could really turn Vanessa on this much and she wondered what she had meant by 'it was worth it' but she didn't ask too enthralled by the kissing and quickly following finger to care. Besides when she said she was going to fuck her good Sara was in a dreamland her body reacting to every little morement Vanessa did and she moaned, "Oh god Vanessa... Please do... Don't be gentle... Make me scream..." she said moaning every couple of words.

Vanessa nodded. Oh, she would. She started stripping Sara down, and wrapped her mouth around her breast.
"Strip me, too."
She increased the speed of the fingering, hitting her g-spot without mercy.

Sara had started to strip Vanessa when her finger sped up nailing her g-spot over and over and she had to struggle to hold herself up gripping onto Vanessa's clothing until she got ahold of herself and started stripping the rest off, the entire time fighting against the strong pleasure.

Once Vanessa was naked, she took her to the ground and fingered her just as mercilessly. She licked and sucked her breasts, and kissed her intensely. She was turned on, and rubbed the clits together. She then broke out the surprise: a purple, acrylic strap-on dildo.
"Now, I can take you hard."
She strapped it on, then shoved it inside Sara, fucking her mercilessly as she kissed her and licked her breasts.

Sara was already into it and moaning loudly before she saw the large purple dildo and she gasped her eyes widening as she thought about what that was about to do, she would be skewered and that thought excited her. When she shoved it inside Sara cried out, she was tight, really right, and it hurt at first but soon enough the pain became sweet and the pelasure real, "Oh god Vanessa... Make me yours..."

While she was being drilled she couldn't help but moan out, a few tears falling down her cheek, as the pain and pleasure made her head spin in the most amazing of ways. "No... This is the first time..." she said her breasts reacting to the gentle licks by her nipples hardening slightly and goosebumps forming.

Vanessa continued to lick her perky breasts. She kissed her hungrily, and played with her clit a bit. She then pulled out and undid the strap-on.
"It's your turn. Just let your lust guide you."
She laid back and spread her lips with her fingers.

Sara understood what she meant, she had been imagining for the last few minutes what she wanted to do to Vanessa, the things she would do to her when she got the chance. She stood up and grabbed the strap-on and put it on herself and the lifted Vanessa's legs on her shoulder and positioned the strap-on on her pussy lips before shoving inside, no mercy as she began to pound as fast as her body could go all the while looking into Vanessa's eyes and one of her hands went to a breast teasing the nipple with her thumb, the other took Vanessa's hand in hers gripping it as she fucked her.

Vanessa screamed in pleasure as Sara took her so fiercely. The combination of stimulation on both of her sex organs was driving her wild. She gripped the hand tight, and knew it had to hurt, with all of her military strength.
"Oh, god, that's amazing! Keep it up, and I'll cum!"
Her head fell back as she moaned.

Sara wasn't slowing down as she went faster into Vanessa, the pain in her hand just a reminder of who she was with and how lucky she had been to be taken notice of, "Please... Cum for me..." Sara said leaning down, her mouth sucking on the free nipple and her teeth were gently grinding it between them, her other hand toying with the other and her hips moving even faster, a loud smacking sound almost as loud as Vanessa's moans as their hips smacked together over and over at an increasing speed.

Vanessa was in ecstasy, and she soon came greatly. Her body relaxed, and she slumped on the ground contentedly.
"Lick my juices up, would you, sweetheart? Then, when I'm recovered, I'll give you an orgasm."

Sara nodded, "Of course I will" she said excited of the prospect of getting service from this beautiful superior officer and she smiled pulling out and took the strap-on off and sucked the juices away and then got on her hands and knees leaning down and licking all the juices off of Vanessa's thighs and pussy.

Vanessa shifted a bit. She then put the strap-on back on and pushed Sara on her back. She mounted her and began servicing her good. She pressed her mouth to hers, kissing and fucking her senseless.

Back
Top Bottom