Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Touch Me (Ishu and LycanDesire)

James took his other hand and he gently brushed her hair out of the way so that the nape of her neck was exposed. He started to run his lips and tongue sensually over the nape of her neck. He even gently sank his teeth tenderly into her flesh from time to time. As he kept this slow, riding passion, he found that her pussy was making it extremely difficult for him to last. He whimpered and found himself desiring her more and more every second.

His hot breaths seemed to cling to her body and each time he moaned out her name, he felt less dirty about what was happening; as if that were possible. He started pressing his hips faster into her enough now that her tiny body was being jarred back and forth. The mattress was starting to make that tauntingly loud squeaking sound. It would be a sound that would forever remind her of the day her father stole her virginity. "Oh, my love." He whispered while caressing her shoulder with his face. He was getting close.

In fact, he was to the point now that he lost all his gentle features and he was slamming his cock into her pussy time and time again. He groaned out with a lascivious desire to spill into her and pretty soon, his sweaty chest was no longer touching her back. He pulled off of her and pressed his left hand into the small of her back as he started to pound her cunt like she was some piece of meat for him to take advantage of in his time of need.

There was a clap of thunder just before he started his orgasmic peak. He rubbed her clit faster and he kept pounding her until time stopped. He heard the thunder roll like a drum cadence, urging him on. His cock swelled up in her tight walls and he suddenly exploded inside her. His body jerked and flexed as he screamed out in passion. His cock had been teased for so long that it seemed like he would never stop filling her pretty and precious pussy. When he pulled out of her, he got up and started to put his clothes back on. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

He leaned down and kissed her lips. "I love you, darling." He gave her a genuine smile and went off into their one bathroom to take a victory shower. Little did he know that he was leaving his precious and silent little mute victim to have to endure the dirtiness without a shower for far longer than she would have desired.

She tried to think of something else as he pressed into her and chewed lightly on the back of her neck. Maybe a field of flowers in the middle of spring. That would be nice. Soft pants came from her with each thrust into her small frame. Her arm was getting tired from pressing against the wall and she didn't realize that she moved it under her to keep her up as he drove away into her torn flesh. Maybe she could go to a coffee shop after school. She could do her homework there and maybe get a nice pastry. She wondered where the farthest coffee shop would be until she heard the sound of the mattress squeaking. Her body was being forced forward and back with each of his thrusts.

Ishu winced and gripped the material of the mattress while grinding her teeth together. She couldn't tell if the wetness dribbling down her neck was sweat of tears. The long, soft, warm, wet tunnel inside of her squeezed on him relentlessly and against her will. She choked on a sob and lowered her head as he pounded harder and faster, tearing her up despite her innards' plea to stop and leave her altogether. As thunder stroke overhead, she sobbed and begged him without words to stop, over and over, shaking her head as a puddle of tears formed beneath her.

Her light blue eyes widened when she felt it shoot down inside of her, swelling up and plugging her with him still inside. Her toes curled as her muscles trembled and a silent moaned escaped from quivering lips. She could feel him promptly remove himself from her, blood finally allowed to trickle down her thighs along with a clear-white liquid that must have come from him. Ishu sniffled and slowly fell to her side, curling up as he left the room. Her stomach jerked upward, forcing a sob out of her throat.

She covered her face with her hands and cried for as long as she could, the thunder drowning out what little sounds her throat would make. How could he do this? How could he take away everything- her purity, her childhood, her one chance at happiness with another human being that meant something to her! His own child! Why!? What did she do to deserve this? Is it because she did not speak? Or perhaps because she could not speak? She began to hate herself and to hate her mute state.

He did not come back for her. He did not come to hold her or to apologize to her but she did not care. She did not want him around. While he showered, she made her way downstairs without any clothing, though she covered herself as best she could with her arms and hands. Quietly, so as not to stir him if he was still up, she grabbed a rag and turned on the sink, soaking it with warm water. She used it to clean between her legs, tearing up as her face contorted from remembering the pain and suffering she went through all because she did not have a voice and he had too many to drink. She cleaned away the dried blood and the excess seed, pressing her free hand over her mouth to stifle the little cries.

James hopped into the shower and washed himself thoroughly until he felt that he was clean enough to go to bed. When he was done, he got out and dried himself off and slipped out the door. The man smiled softly and walked down to find her. When he saw her washing herself, he just smirked and slipped up behind her. He softly hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Here, I'll carry you up to the shower. I know you must be exhausted, my love." He picked her up, cradling her in his strong arms. The man walked up the steps with her and he lead her into the shower room. Once inside, he sat her down and kissed her cheek again. "I'm going to bed, honey." The man in just his boxers kissed her cheek and then slipped out.

However, he couldn't step out. "Let me wash you." He smiled and drew some water in the tub. "I haven't washed you in years." He smiled and kissed up and down her shoulders softly while the water poured. He ran his fingertips very lightly along her chest. His fingertips teased her nipples slightly. In his mind, she was just shy, but she was amazingly obsessed with her father's loving. It was something that would only be accentuated if she crawled into bed with him.

When the water was ready, he helped her sore body get into the tub and he sat on the edge of the tub. "Soak your head." He smiled softly and pushed her head beneath the water for just a second. He let her head come back up and he scrubbed her scalp softly. He wanted to make sure that her scalp was properly scrubbed of the dirt and oils of the day. He pushed her head under again and rinsed the shampoo from her scalp, and then he pulled back to grab a wash rag. When he washed her body, he was incredibly gentle. He didn't even bother touching her intimate spots. "I know you might be sore, dear, so I'll let you tend to those areas." He stood up slowly and kissed her forehead softly. "I'm going to bed now. I love you. Good night, darling."

He went into the bedroom and collapsed in his bed. He nearly immediately fell asleep. There was nothing he could manage to think about at this point. He had just been so sexually exhausted at this point from unleashing such a heavy burden in her womb. The storm raged on, but he was oblivious to it. He passed out and relaxed. He hadn't the slightest burden anymore.

When he came down and found her, she froze in place, her muscles twitching uncontrollably. He'd picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bathroom, setting her down into the tub which he filled. She'd wanted to shove at him and scream at him to leave her alone- but she couldn't she just couldn't Swallowing hard, she pressed her knees together and stared at the porcelain wall of the tub directly in front of her, trying to ignore his words of love and affection. As his hands stroked over her flesh, her cheeks flushed and she chewed on the inside of her mouth, wanting very much to maliciously sink her teeth into his flesh. She shut her eyes as tight as she could in an attempt to put herself somewhere else, anywhere else.

Gasping for a moment, her eyes blinked as he pushed her under the water to wet her hair. She coughed when she came back up, pushing air out of her nose and rubbing her eyes. His hands went to work on her long, white hair, soaking it in shampoo and scrubbing it all the way into her scalp. He pushed her under again and scrubbed until her hair had been rinsed of all the suds. Ishu came back up, not coughing this time because she'd held her breath. Instinctively, she crossed her arms back over her chest as he spoke again, telling her that she could do the rest and that he was going to bed.

Once he left, she teared up. She leaned forward and pressed her forehead against her knees as she sobbed almost inaudibly. She picked up the rag and poured soap into it, then moved it down between her legs and scrubbed, slowly and gently, while still sobbing without a sound against her knees. Her folds felt tender and her hips, oh her hips were killing her right where the legs met. It felt like two people had taken a hold of her ankles and tried pulling her in half. She sniffled and continued to clean herself, losing track of the hours even as the water became cold. She'd been sitting there for so long, trying to clean him off of her that she'd chaffed and hurt more now than before.

Finally, Ishu stopped and brought the rag up, looking at the worn material before dropping it into the water. She put her hands on the edge of the tub and pushed herself up, her legs trembling as the blood went back through her muscles and the cold air nipped at her cold skin. She stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around herself. She grabbed another towel and another, wrapping them around herself while in a bit of a daze. It wasn't until she had five different towels, all wrapped around her, that she ventured out of the bathroom and walked silently to her bedroom, opening the door, walking in, shutting the door, locking it and falling onto her bed. Her chest jerked as she sobbed again, into the pillow, and her arms lay out beside her. She only had an hour before she had to get up and get ready for school.

Back
Top Bottom