Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Morals Or Sin [Hahvy x Scotty Rage]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason smirked as she handed him her keys and ordered him not to lose them. "I promise," he told her, dropping them into his pocket as she poured another round and took her shot. Reaching for his, he downed it as well and set the glass down. She had already started to pour a fourth one for herself by that time and was taking it, so he grabbed the bottle she she set it down and followed suit. Leaning back after he set the glass down on the table, he closed his eyes for a moment to savor the burn of the whiskey when he felt Ashlin lean into him.

With a soft smile, he draped an arm over her shoulders, letting his hand rest on the opposite side and giving it a gentle squeeze. Her presence was somehow comforting. Despite their separation growing up, he had always felt a kinship with his half-sister. She sometimes reminded him of himself, and had even followed his path in many ways. She understood the things he'd been through perhaps better than anyone because she'd been there herself. For a few minutes he simply sat still, offering a body for her to lean on for comfort, though he could feel a slight flush in his cheeks from the close contact.

She was an attractive girl, so it was a natural reaction, or at least that was what he told himself. Swallowing softly, he settled in a bit more and raised his hand from her shoulder to stroke her hair a bit, letting his fingers trace it and play with a few strands. Deciding something needed to be said to break the silence and lighten the atmosphere a bit, he smiled and spoke as he closed his eyes, simply enjoying her company. "So, is this the part where you get all sappy and tell me how you want to find a guy just like me someday?" Opening his eyes, he looked to her and gave her a playful wink to let her know he was joking, though part of him wasn't entirely sure that he didn't somewhat mean it.

Ashlin was oblivious to Mason's debating thoughts since her own were converging on each other. She felt comfortable and safe. With her leaning into him, she could feel the ridges of muscles and contours and wanted to just stay against him. He was just the rock she needed to deal with being back home. She smiled when he put his arm around her and squeezed her shoulder gently, the alcohol starting to make her buzzed. Usually it took a lot more, but being in the mother of all dry campuses, her tolerance had gone down. But she planned on being wasted for the weekend, so it didn't really matter anyways, did it? She reached for the bottle as he stroked her hair and sighed, taking a swig straight from it. She left out a little sigh from the burn before she put it back down and leaned into his touch. She laughed softly at his words.

"No guy is like you, Mason."

She looked up at him and laughed a little at his wink before taking one of his hands and running her fingers along the lines in his palm. She had done it so often as a kid (when they were around) that she didn't think much of it. But his hands were much bigger, slightly calloused, hands that had done hard work and was now working with books. Dropping his hand, she looked up at him, curious and giggly.

"Mason, you better not be looking down my shirt."

Mason smiled a bit as Ashlin traced the lines of his palm with her fingers, tilting his head curiously for a moment. It was a somewhat intimate expression, yet natural. She used to do it often when they were younger, so he really didn't think much of it, but it was pleasant all the same. When she let his hand drop and looked to him, making her joke about him looking down her shirt, he couldn't help but respond with humor as well. "I'm sorry, what were you saying? I was looking down your shirt." Giving her another playful wink, he reached for the bottle and took a drink straight from it.

Savoring the burn as the liquor made its way down his throat and warmed his insides, he passed the bottle to her, resting his arm on the back of the sofa and giving her a cheeky grin. "Okay, I wasn't actually thinking about that until you mentioned it," he said with a smirk. "But hey, you have a nice pair. Doesn't hurt to have it appreciated, right?" With a soft chuckle he reached for the bottle once more to take another sip before passing it back. "At least I imagine it's pretty nice given that cashier's reaction," he added, looking around innocently as he grinned. "Not that I was trying to sneak a peek or anything."

She laughed, really laughed at his joke and it just felt good to laugh. She took more of her poison before handing it back to him as he took another drink. Ah, drinking, the best thing to bond people with, she mused. But as she settled against him, she felt a little too aware of him, his body heat making her hotter. Or maybe it was just the alcohol? Silly girl, she thought. She took the bottle back when he passed it to her, realizing they had already drank half of it since they got home about thirty minutes ago. They were alcoholics. The thought made her giggle until she heard him talk some more. She huffed with a blush before she took another swig.

"I have a great rack! And if you were looking, you'd know that."

She sat up to look at him, looking almost insulted, but then she laughed and put the bottle down before she broke it. She leaned into Mason, not quite against his frame, but just brushing his clothes as she reached up, hesitating for a moment before she brushed his hair back, lightly stroking it. She blushed in the slightest, hoping he'd blame it on the alcohol and knowing that with her giggling, he probably would.

"I always loved your hair."

She leaned in to kiss his cheek and managed to slip, falling into his lap with a laugh at the total failure that had resulted in. She attempted to push herself up but just decided to turn in his lap to nuzzle his stomach and wrap her arms about his waist. She was comfortable and safe, and totally buzzed/borderline tipsy, but this was Mason. Mason was home.

He couldn't help smirk at Ashlin as she replied about how great her rack was, seeming almost insulted by it until she broke up laughing once more. "Careful," he warned with a sly grin. "I might make you prove it." When she leaned close to run her hands through his hair, his smile softened a bit, seeming to take no offense at all to her appreciation of him. As she commented on how much she always loved his hair, he couldn't help but smile even more, tilting his head just the slightest bit. "Oh yeah? Well, I always loved yours too."

When she leaned in to kiss his cheek, and fumbled in an epic way, landing in his lap, he chuckled along with her and let a hand fall to rest on her body once she decided to just settle in where she was for the time being. His fingers danced at her side a bit, toying with her shirt as he sat there thoughtfully, simply observing her for a moment. "You, little girl, are drunk," he finally said with a smirk, raising his hand to her cheek to brush some hair back from her face.

"I am not a little girl...haven't been for a long time."

She said, remembering some awful times she hadn't told Mason about. She shivered and not just from his light touch, not wanting to delve back into that territory that she'd pushed back. She was having too much fun for shadows and ghouls to enter into the picture. She looked up at Mason, feeling an echo of the touch on her side, knowing that with her shirt hiked up a bit, he could see her scars. She was uncomfortable with him seeing her flawed skin, but she didn't adjust it. She wanted more to drink.

"And I'm not drunk. Yet."

She reached out and grabbed the bottle, taking a heavy drink before putting the bottle down with a face as she felt the alcohol burn hotly, but deliciously into her. She sat up a little too quickly and wound up laughing, but held onto Mason's shoulder so she didn't end up faceplanting onto the floor. It was then she realized how close she was to his face and so moved away a bit and stood up, managing not to stumble.

"We should play a game."

She suggested as she knelt on the couch as she edged towards him, giving him a view of her 'great rack' as she'd declared earlier. Half of her realized what she was doing, the other was blissfully ignorant. She chose to be in the latter as she picked up the bottle and took another drink.

"Well, you're damn sure working on getting there," Mason said with a chuckle as Ashlin had to grab onto him for support when she stood. His body was solid, and had little give to it, making him a fair prop when needed. He swallowed softly as the realization sank in about how close she was to him until she stood, his eyes following her as he readied himself to catch her in case she fell. When she managed to stay on her feet, he relaxed visibly and turned a bit in the seat to face her.

When she knelt on the couch and leaned toward him to suggest a game, he couldn't help but let his eyes trail down a bit, indeed noticing her 'great rack' by her own declaration. After a moment, he was able to pull his eyes North once more to look at her face, giving her a playful smile as he leaned forward to grab the whiskey bottle, taking another drink and offering it to her. "Oh? And just what kind of game do you have in mind?"

She took the bottle from him and took a heavy swig before putting the bottle down and grinning at him. She leaned back and put her hands on the back of her head, presenting all her front to him without seeming to realize it. Her posture spoke of relaxed mischief before she was leaning close to him again with a grin as she whispered in his ear.

"It's called never have I ever and if you've done something, you have to take off an article of clothing or do three shots.."

She pulled back with a laugh, knowing how stupid it sounded. She and her friends had done it before she had left for her tours of duty and had ended up shitfaced AND naked, but she'd been safe and nothing had happened. Yet some little bit of her knew this was dangerous and different. But she didn't care. Sitting casually, she smiled at him with a small laugh.

"Unless you have something better in mind or are a chicken.."

Mason cocked an eyebrow slightly, wondering just what sort of experiences his little sister had for her to know such a game. She had directly challenged him, though, and he wasn't going to have her thinking she was braver than he was. Pursing his lips, he sat up straight, puffing his chest out in the typical masculine manner of one who had been challenged and nodded. "Alright, I'll play," he said defiantly.

He then reached for the bottle and filled each of their glasses before glancing to her with a smirk. "Since you called for the game, I'll let you go first." It had been a while since he'd played a game like this, obviously, so he was going to let her set the pace and follow her lead at first. He would get comfortable enough to set his own pace soon enough, and then she'd be in for it. Somebody was going to end up completely drunk or naked, perhaps both, before it was over.

She grinned at him, seeing the defiance slash across his face. She was glad he was up to the challenge. She watched him pour their glasses before she heard him say she would go first. She had no problems with that, she had plenty of things to get him on for. And she wasn't above fighting dirty. Smiling smugly, she crossed her arms as she sat on the couch, thinking it over. She may not have been able to spend a lot of time with Mason, but she knew things about him that he probably thought she'd forgotten.

"Hm...what to choose, what to choose."

She tapped her chin, trying not to giggle as she thought. There were a lot of options to talk about. So she went with something easy first to transition into the game as she turned towards him, grinning like a cat with all the cream. She might get him to drink with this one.

"Never have I ever had sex with a girl."

She bit her lip to stop her giggles, knowing it was low but it was funny as hell to look at his expression.

Mason pursed his lips and reached for one of the glasses. That was a dirty move. She knew damn well he'd had sex with a girl, obviously, since he had a son to show for it. Raising he glass, he took the shot, then reached for the other, taking that shot as well. He then filled one, taking the third shot before filling both glasses again. Each time he downed a shot, he made a face, shaking it away. He realized at that point he'd have to get bolder and start removing clothes if he wanted to be able to see straight.

Clearing his throat, he shook his head again and looked up at her with a smirk. "Alright," he said, blinking a few times to get himself thinking straight once more. "You wanna play dirty, we'll play dirty."

He then leaned forward a bit, a sly grin coming to his lips. She drew on things the absolutely knew to be fact, so he would as well. Reaching down to his wrists, he unbuttoned his sleeves and rolled them up on his forearms a bit before he hit her with his statement.

"Never have I ever used my tits to get a guy to give me a discount on something."

That one, of course, was undeniable since she'd done it earlier that very night, causing him to lean back and smirk at her triumphantly.

She laughed when he reached for the shots, knowing how dirty it was. His facial expressions when he tossed back shot after shot was enough to keep that silly grin on her face. It had been a horrible thing to do, in a way, but she couldn't help wanting to have a little fun, now could she? She listened to him speak, trying to stop her laughter by putting a hand over her mouth. Obviously, it didn't work until she started to settle down and waited for him to talk, residual giggles escaping her as he tried his best to get his thoughts together. When he said he had never used his tits to get a discount, she dropped her jaw at how low that was.

"You gotta be fucking kidding."

But she laughed anyways, shaking her head at him as she bit her lip a moment, thinking about what she should do. Should she drink or strip? Figuring she wasn't drunk enough to strip just yet, she took one shot after another before finishing the third, feeling the alcohol swish through her. She felt the burn hit her hard and realized it wouldn't be long before she was stripping. Looking at the bottle, it was almost empty. Well, good thing she'd grabbed two!

"Never have I ever had a penis."

Mason had barely gotten over the effects of the three back to back shots when Ashlin hit him with yet another low, and obvious fact. Looking to the liquor, he pursed his lips for a moment in thought before looking back to her. "Fuck it," he finally huffed, moving to take off his shoes and tossing them aside. "Socks and shoes come off as one item, not one at a time" he said. "And jewelry can't be substituted. Only real clothing."

Finally he leaned back and thought for a moment, thinking of how he could get her. Finally he chuckled a bit wickedly and looked over at her, his eyes sparkling mischievously. "Okay, smartass. Never have I ever bragged 'I have a great rack' to someone." Giving her a cocky grin, he let his eyes wander from the liquor to her a few times, wondering which route she would take.

"Oh, you suck."

She murmured, seeing his shoes and socks tosses aside. She could take hers off as well, but decided to throw him for a loop. She stood up, pretty close to him and took off her shirt. Tossing it aside, she knew he could see her scars that ran along one side of her body, but she didn't really care. He could also see her new tattoos which were tatted onto each of her hips: they were tribal butterflies with skeletal wings, the ends of the wings dipping below her waist. She'd also gotten her belly button pieced and had a blood-red gem in it. But she knew that despite her physical changes, the bra she had on would draw his attention the most. It was black and practically see-through, emphasizing her size. It had lacey things and patterns meant to draw the eye. With her pale skin, it was a knock out.

"Okay then, Mr. Low-blow. Never have I ever broken into Dad's liquor cabinet when underaged."

She crossed her arms with a smirk, knowing that being bold had probably thrown him for a loop.

Mason had hardly even noticed the scars, his eyes drawn to other elements as Ashlin surprised him by going right for her shirt. Her body was gorgeous, and the scars were really not as noticeable as she seemed to think they were when she spoke of them. The truth was they had healed quite nicely and one had to really look for them to be obvious. She could get away with a bikini and turn heads easily enough.

The tattoos and piercing caught his attention, but when his eyes traveled upward, that was where they paused for a moment as he blinked a few times. Her bra barely hid anything, and her breasts were amazing, large and firm. She truly had grown into quite a shapely woman. Swallowing softly, he almost didn't hear her as she spoke, though the words finally sank in and he snapped his gaze to her face and gave her the evil eye.

"Bite me," he retorted, though he smiled as he said it. Standing up, he pulled his shirt free of his belt line where it was tucked in and began to unbutton it before slipping it off and twirling it over his head a few times playfully. He then tossed it over the back of the couch and sat down once more. Under the button down he had been wearing a white A-frame shirt, or a wife beater as it was fondly called by most, that showed off the taut muscles of his arms and shoulders, and hugged the well toned chest and stomach beneath. The traces of his own scars could be seen peeking out of the top of the shirt on his chest, but he had long ago gotten over being self-conscious of them.

Finally he raised a hand to scratch his chin, trying not to stare too hard at Ashlin, though in all honesty it wasn't easy with her on display like she was. "Never have I ever," he began, thinking for a moment as he searched his memory for something good that she possibly didn't know he knew. Finally he grinned. "Never have I ever given my boyfriend a handjob under the table at a family dinner." He wasn't sure if she really had, but he had suspected her of it once, and he hadn't been the only rule-breaker and wild child in the family who liked to push the limits and see what he could get away with.

She had to do her best not to squirm under the eyes of her older brother, knowing that he was staring and some forbidden part of her liked the attention. She wanted to be appreciated and his eyes spoke volumes. But when he finally registered what she had said, she couldn't help but laugh with her whole body, almost falling into him before she righted herself with a giggle. His words were pretty tempting to follow up. Ashlin watched him take off his shirt and had to fight her sluggish mind not to stare at the way the shirt hugged his frame and the obvious definition of his muscles. She whistled at his little display before he sat down. The room was starting to move a lot more with her own movements, making her smile like an idiot from being so chipper. Alcohol had always made her a happy little drunk. And Mason was just adding to it thought, she suspected, in a different way.

She knew the instant he grinned that whatever he had cooked up in his head was bad and hearing the words, she blushed ten kinds of red. Her jaw hung open a minute before she slapped a hand over her mouth as she laughed, completely shocked that he had known that she'd done that. And she thought she'd been so sneaky! But apparently she hadn't been so 'classy' about it as her boyfriend at the time had suggested it and she'd wanted to push some buttons. Damnit! Nothing was ever really hidden from Mason.

"You jackass, you."

She gave him the finger before she slipped off her sneakers and socks, vouching to save her skirt for the next round. It seemed like a good idea, the last little logical part of her mind said, the rest was all for stripping herself bare and just dancing around the room. But by the skin of her teeth, she managed to keep herself from getting naked without much prompting. Sitting back down, she pursed her lips in thought, smiling at past memories before she stumbled on a good one. Grinning like a fool, she poked his chest with her index finger.

"Never have I ever been caught having sex in the bathroom."

Mason laughed as he watched his sister nearly fall a couple of times, tilting his head slightly as she seemed to contemplate something for a moment. The entire time he found it hard to keep his gaze from slipping to her nearly exposed body, biting his lip just to break himself from the trance before he lifted his gaze to her eyes once more. As she spouted off her next one, he drew his lips together, folding his arms over his chest, which made his muscles ripple and stand out a bit.

"You dirty bitch," he said, though it was completely playful in tone. She had known for a fact he had been caught having sex in the bathroom, since their father often threw it in his face. The old man was never what one could call tactful. With a shrug, Mason stood and began to unbuckle his belt and cargo pants, letting them fall down to his ankles once they were opened, revealing a pair of black boxer-briefs underneath, tight fitting and doing very little to hide what was underneath, not to mention those nicely muscled legs of his. If Ashlin had been blessed with her 'rack', then Mason had been equally blessed with his 'package' it appeared, though it couldn't be seen for certain since it was covered. It was a safe bet that the tight fitting underwear didn't lie though.

He smirked as he kicked his pants up into her lap before moving to sit once more on the sofa. "Okay," he said with a sly grin. "Never have I ever had a same sex fling." This one was also speculation, but he had also had suspicions about it and was curious to see if they'd been right more than anything, and if she had to strip a bit more as a result, all the better.

She laughed hard when he called her a dirty bitch, knowing that that fact was as clear as day. She hadn't tried having sex in bathrooms - especially not the ones at their parents' homes. She grinned wickedly at him before she saw him stand up and start stripping. She hadn't expected his pants to come off and even her slow-to-go mind was saying Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! Yet, she couldn't look away as he stripped out of his pants, even though his image was slightly off-kilter since she'd turned her head to get a better view. She'd kind of wondered if it was boxers or briefs, but found out quickly she'd have been wrong: he wore both. Pink stained her pale cheeks before she made herself look up at him. This was not a good sign.

And his legs were definitely something to envy. She had nice long legs and everything, but he was a guy. And he just had damn fine legs. Not to mention the fact that...well...those briefs did little to hide what he was packing. She had to actually shut her eyes to keep from letting her eyes wander down his body. It seemed so wrong...yet part of her was saying it wasn't. That it was right and she should just go with the flow. Smiling secretively before giggling at nothing in particular, she looked at the pair of pants in her lap and held them out in front of her as if to examine them.

"Damn, Mason, you were tight-ass jeans."

She murmured before he started talking. Hearing his next "never have I ever" had her laughing so hard. She dropped the pants in her lap and pointed right at him with a huge grin.

"Never have I! You have to do two shots for getting it wrong."

She beamed at him like she'd won a gold star. Goddamn, she was getting shoved closer to wasted. She even heard the slight slur at the end of her sentence.

Mason pursed his lips a bit, having been certain he had gotten her on that one. At least he knew now, though. With a smirk, he leaned forward and grabbed one glass, getting ready to take the shot before he paused a moment and set it down. "Okay," he told her. He then raised the first glass and downed it before setting it down and reaching for the second, holding it out toward Ashlin. "But since you love to brag about your tits so much, put this between them and let's see if I can take the shot with no hands. If you're too chicken, though, then you take the shot instead."

He had probably crossed a line, but at this point the alcohol was beating out common sense, and he figured she would back down at the challenge and he might get out of having to take the second shot, and therefore be at least a little less drunk. Then there was the part of him that actually hoped she was up for the challenge. It was definitely a dangerous game he was playing, yet either outcome seemed to be something enjoyable for him, so the logic was lost on his intoxicated mind.

"I'll take you up on that."

She said, voice soft with mischief. She took the shot and looked down at her chest, trying to figure out how exactly to put the shot between her breasts without messing up and spilling it all over her. Her vision wavered a bit as she chewed her bottom lip, really having to think about how to go about it. It seemed like rocket science at this point, her thoughts slowing down as she tried to figure out where exactly to put the little shot glass. Her brows furrowed as she stared hard at her chest before she placed the shot between her tits and angled it just enough so he could take the shot without spilling it all over herself. Now the real challenge was holding herself still. She outlined her breasts with her arms, plumping them up so he had more space to take a drink from. This was really dangerous territory, but her smirk said she was up for the challenge.

"If you spill it all over me, you're cleaning it up. With your tongue."

Mason watched, managing to keep himself upright, though a few times he leaned over and almost tumbled into Ashlin as she tried to settle the shot glass between her breasts. Thankfully, though, he had a bit higher tolerance than his half-sister, and was able to keep his balance. When she finally managed to get the glass to sit still, and used her arms to plump her breasts up, as if they needed it, he smirked a bit and gave her a round of applause.

"Good job," he said as he let his gaze settle on the glass, trying his best not to focus on the soft, fleshy mounds that it rested between. As she told him that he would have to clean the mess with his tongue if he spilled it, he swallowed softly, trying not to let that thought excite him. Was it wrong that it did? The swell that he could feel forming in his boxer-briefs seemed to think not. Shifting a bit to try and hide it, though it was really a futile effort, he gave a nod. "Fair enough," he said, trying to sound a confident as he could.

He then leaned forward, grabbing the shot glass by the rim with his teeth and tilted his head back quickly to down the liquor. He was almost successful, getting most of it in his mouth, but a bit did run down his chin, trickling down onto her breasts. The position also left his body in full view, unable to hide the reaction in his underwear, though he didn't even think of it at that moment. Lowering his head, he raised a hand to remove the glass from his teeth before he felt the liquid on his chin, then looked to her breasts to see where it had landed on them.

True to his agreement, he leaned forward, not even thinking about it and too drunk for his slow mind to throw up an alert, and ran his tongue over the drops of liquor that had spilled onto her ample cleavage. Once the alcohol was cleared away, he sat up once more and set the glass on the table, grinning triumphantly, completely unaware of the full frontal view she now had of his body. The actions had definitely had an effect on him, and it was quite noticeable, while Mason remained ignorant to the fact that he now had a nice bulge forming in the front of his underwear. "Alright, hit me with your best shot," he told her, it being her turn now to make a statement and see if it were true or not.

She laughed lightly at his applause, trying not to upset the delicate balance she had with the shot glass. She watched him edge closer, feeling his breath on her skin as he carefully took the shot from between her cleavage, her own breath stopping at the closeness of it all. She bit her lip to keep quiet from commenting on it, knowing whatever came out of her mouth at that moment would possibly be regrettable. Once the cup was out from between her tits, she let out a sigh of relief before gasping at the cold drink touching her skin. She almost wiped it off before Mason leaned down to clean her off. She couldn't stop the slight gasp that escaped her as goosebumps took residence on her skin. She hadn't noticed the affect it was having on him until he leaned back and gave her a full frontal view of just how..interesting this night had gotten.

When he spoke to her, grinning like a fool, she swallowed and yanked her gaze upward from his...legs, and focused on his face. But she couldn't stay focused for long and her eyes drifted down slightly, getting a glimpse of what was doing below his waistline. Was it so wrong that she wanted to know what he was thinking about to cause such a thing? She put a hand to her head a moment as she felt the alcohol deepening its affect. Pause the game or not...pause or...not...She found herself practically in his lap as she murmured her next sentence, curiosity and confusing warring with her tone.

"Never...have I ever...had a hard-on.."

She swallowed, blushing as she looked at him and then slowly turned her eyes downward as if she needed to point out what was happening, even if part of her (a large part of her) didn't want this to stop. It was crazy.

Mason swallowed a bit at the closeness of his sibling, taking a deep breath to steady himself as he exhaled gently. He then noticed how her eyes traveled down, and suddenly felt very self-conscious. He didn't move or try to hide, though. It was too late anyway, so there was really no point. As he waited for her while she thought things over, his lip curled a bit into an amused grin at her words when she finally spoke. "Seriously? You're going with that?"

With a laugh, he stood, which of course basically gave Ashlin a front row seat to the show below the waistline, and grabbed the hem of his tank top, pulling it up and over his head before dropping it in her lap. His chest and stomach were well defined, only marred by the scars of shell fragments that ran up his side, abdomen, and chest. The worst damage was near where his heart was, though none of it was really as bad as he seemed to think it was at one time.

Looking down at Ashlin, he folded his arms over his chest, remaining standing for the moment as he thought of a good way to get her. He had caught her looking already, and perhaps it was a dirty move, but he played the first card that came to mind, more to answer his own question really. "Never have I ever wanted to see my brother naked," he finally said, cocking an eyebrow to see how she reacted to it, still standing within arm's reach of her.

"That's because you don't have a brother."

She said with a small huff, clutching the shirt with shaky hands. The sight of him sort of cold-clocked her into sobriety, even if it was just a flash. She wasn't all that chipper anymore, but was unsettled by how much she looked at him. Really looked at him. He had scarring similar to her own but she was drawn to it and to him. This was bad, just so bad. Staring at him as he stood before her, she bit her lip, backed into a corner by him. Part of her did, part of her didn't, and some other part was very interested in what he had to show for himself. It was wrong. But felt right at the same time. Before this moment, she probably would have never thought to see Mason naked, but that was before the booze, the problems, and the odd feelings that had surfaced at his reappearance in her life.

She knew the silence was starting to speak for her so she put on a smirk, half-faked and half-real as she stood up, backing up a little bit to give him full view of her as she undid her belt and slid it off before working the two buttons on her skirt. Sliding the zipper down felt loud in her ears before her skirt dropped to the floor, showing the matching set of hipster panties that curved to her curves, emphasizing her shape. Stepping out of her skirt pooled at her feet, Ashlin didn't blush right now as she knew what she'd done was serious enough.

"Never have I ever stared at my sister enough to get turned on."

So the cards were dealt. It was a matter now of what happened next.

Mason watched as Ashlin dropped her skirt, swallowing softly as he felt his heart racing. Her tone had changed and she had turned this into something serious now. He let his eyes follow the skirt as it fell to the floor, then travel back up her legs, over her hips, and slowly up her torso until he met her gaze. He had taken in her entire body in that one pass, covered by nothing more than a practically see through set of underwear. Her face showed determination, as if she had made a decision and now waited for him as well.

Then her statement came. He knew damn well he couldn't deny it, not truthfully, and she had taken the risk and been honest with him in her actions. Finally he gave a slight nod. He wouldn't lie to her, but he wasn't quite ready to show her everything, so he knelt by the table and filled the shot glasses. He then raised one, then the other, throwing his head back as he emptied them, then he simply grabbed the bottle and drained the last sip out of it for his third shot. She had her answer, even if she didn't get a strip show just yet. He had to save something for her to anticipate.

Taking a moment, he let the liquor settle into his stomach, warming his body. The moment had sobered him quite a bit as well, so it didn't affect him like it might have otherwise, though he was quite obviously off balance when he stood again. Grabbing the tequila, he pushed it forward, then turned and stumbled into the kitchen after holding up a hand to tell her to hold on a moment. After a few minutes he returned with a plate of sliced limes and a salt shaker.

"New rule. You can opt for a body shot," he said with a smirk, trying to appear as confident as he could. Opening the tequila bottle, he poured some into the two shot glasses and set the bottle down, looking to Ashlin and taking a deep breath, determined not to back down. "Never have I ever...had sex with a man," he said, hitting her with basically the very first one she had used on him when the game started. It was dirty, but at this point his mind was too clouded by alcohol and other things to be more creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom