Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spiraling Downward (Tyr & aprilmay1965)

April swallowed hard, lying there, she was humiliated at the older man played with her, making her feel arousal which she was used to by now, every man could seem to get her going this way. She knew she was getting wetter as she felt her heart pounding, her breathing coming harder. She felt her hips moving against his expert fingers.

She was feeling so embarrassed as he continued to play with her openly, letting her know she was a slut and he knew it, she obviously was having rough sex with someone, and she wondered if he could tell it was more than one person. She was laying there her head was pounding, she cold hear her heart beating hard in her ears, as they roaared. This wasn't really happening. She was in conflict as her body responded to one of the last people she would ever consider being a sex partner.

Be it blackmail, coercion, or simply that his niece was of loose morals was of little matter to the doctor. All that was important was her obvious implicit acceptance of the situation. Unfortunately given his advanced age, getting and maintaining the requisite hard on wasn’t as easy as it used to be. So for a brief moment he leaves her pussy unattended and moves over to the overhead cabinet along one wall. In an unassuming, unmarked pill contained were the little blue bills that he wanted. Taking the recommended dosage quickly washing it down with some water from the small sink in the base cabinet he returns.

Well my dear April, I believe you can trust me to be discrete, and to keep your secret.

As he spoke, he casually put his hand again between her legs, his action clearly having nothing to do with an examination, the fingers though older, wrinkled and with age spots, still were skilled and experienced, working their way over his younger nieces wet slit.

I do hope you understand that, I do expect a little something in return, and something that I believe you will have no trouble doing, as you have so often done before.

The smirk he gave to her, and the bright shiny eyes behind the older face, let her know that he knew who and what she was. Even now the wonderful medication was coursing through his blood, and his cock was beginning to stir. So he stood there enjoying the sight of his much younger niece, her legs in the stirrups and his hand between her legs, while he waited for the little pill to take full effect, something that if his niece hadn’t experienced before, she might be pleasantly surprised.

April lie there, her legs spread lewdly, her pussy wet and warm as she watched her uncle move around the office, his words driving deep into her psyche. She realized right away what he was saying further confirming that she was a sexual being for the pleasure of men.

She watched him come back around the table, his fingers working her hard little clit as she squirmed. "Oh god, uncle,this can't be ... you can't be serious" she moaned as he worked her into a frenzy so easily. She was amazed he would still be interestted in sex at his age, especially with her.

Moaning she heard him unzip his dress pants, pulling his white coat aside as he ran his hands over her smoth thighs, She closed her eyes, she couldn't believe this was happening, despite her body's response she was disgusted at the thought of this old man openly touching her.

Of course I’m serious my dear. We may call ourselves civilized, but the truth of the matter, we are barely more than animals.

The doctor could feel his length growing and stiffening as he played with his niece’s pussy. The moisture that coated his fingers told him of her arousal, and though she verbally questioned what he proposed, she never said no. He was now relatively sure, that his young sexy niece was anything but the conservative church going woman that she presented to his family and so many others. No, her uncle thought, she was just another wanton slut hiding out in suburbia, waiting for the next pool boy, repairman, or door-to-door salesperson to come along and scratch her itch.

Only humans, and only humans of this modern era, give convention to the that self serving premise that what goes on between a man and woman should be somehow governed by a set of rules.

Her uncle moved between her thighs and held legs as he positioned himself for what was to come. Without the least amount of physical stimulus he was already sporting a large hard on, that he held now moving ever closer to invade April’s womanhood.

Like any other animal left alone, we naturally seek the most available member of the opposite sex so that we may rut. Because in the end our physical needs far out weigh any social covenant that we may subscribe to.

Even as the doctor spoke the words, he guiding his throbbing member into his niece wet pussy.

April was spread open wide, her heels hooked into the stirrups as she felt her pussy filled by the hardest shaft she could remember. It was at least as hard as Tyrones teen shaft, but definately not as long. She gasped, her hands gripping her dress as she felt him pushing into her pussy.

"Oh god, this isn't happening" she gasped, her body responded more to the hard shaft. She felt her hips grind up a little to move with him. She could see him smiling between her spread legs. Her uncle pumping into her as he realized he had her.

Moaning and gasping she felt him pumping into her. she unbuttoned her top, opening her dress, she reached in pulling her big breasts from the lace shelf bra. The bra and top pushing her huge breasts together as she pulled her own nipples, gasping and moaning. She was feeling his hardness thrust over and over into her. She was about to cum under her uncles ministrations. She couldn't believe at 70 he could be so hard and verile.

Moaning she felt him pump faster into her his hard old penis deep in her tight spasming pussy. "oh god cummminngg" she moaned as he used her younger pussy. Her body spread wide, held in place as he was able to do as he pleased with his neice.

The doctor just kept fucking her, amazed as his niece went from a reluctant concerned receipt on his attention, to a wanton eager slut. Without even urging or prompt she was removing her clothes and playing with her big tits, as he never softening cock fucked her. Yeah he couldn’t at his age pound the daylights out of her, but neither did he have to worry about going soft. So he applied his length with a skill brought on by decades of fucking women, so he set a steady pace. Even as she started to cum on his cock for the first time, he chuckled because she was in for a surprise as he just kept fucking her.

Oh that’s right baby cum on your uncle’s cock. You so remind me of your mother, when she was younger.

The doctor her uncle was of course briefly reminiscing about fucking April’s mother. When his brother was away, he’d often take the opportunity to fuck April’s mom, because she was one hot piece of ass. That had gone on for a longtime, but not something he’d done for quiet awhile. Obviously the fruit hadn’t fallen far from the tree, and April was definitely her mother’s daughter.

You love cock too don’t you? Can’t get enough can you?

Though he never directly said it, he was clearly inferring that her mother had similar hungers as April. The old man strokes his skilled length in and out of her wetness, purposely trying to drive her to yet another orgasm, as if that would force her submission. His experience with so many women, and April’s mother, let him quickly pickup on the differences between women, and their unique characteristics. April even if she didn’t know it, he did, she was the classic nymphomaniac or slut, and though there were various standard methods of treatment, he knew what his solution was, and it was buried between her legs. The old man’s hands reach down and grasp her breasts, pulling, groping, and twisting at them, loving the feeling of the firm mounds beneath his fingers.

April's fingers clawed at the air as her orgasm washed through her, the older doctor was pumping her pussy with expert thrusts, his hard shaft concentrating on pleasing her as he pushed over and over, amazingly skilled and agile for his age. She was gasping and moaning as she felt her pussy spasm around his thrusting shaft.

The liver spotted wrinkled fingers gripped her big breasts, as he squeezed and pulled on them, twisting her nipples hard then going back to squeezing them, he was enjoying the younger woman and her attributes to the fullest. April was gasping louder as she felt her pussy start to spasm again. "OH GOD NOOOOOCUMMMNNNNN" she had another orgasm as he continued to thrust. Her body was covered in a glistening sweat as she felt him pump over and over. Her lower tummy was convulsing as her neck strained and her mouth gasped for air as she cried out.

She couldn't believe the older man was so hard and could go so long. As she lie there, feeling him continue to slam into her spasming pussy. His big balls slapping against her tiny pink hole as he thrust into her wet pussy. Her body a center for pleasure for them both as she forgot all about him being her uncle, about him forcing her to do this to keep her secret. Her eyes were closed as she felt him suddenly slap her thigh as her eyes flew open to see his grinning wrinkled face as he let her know she was just a slut for him to play with.

The doctor looked down as his niece as she finished with her first orgasm and was well on her way to her second. There was no lingering doubt in his mind that she had that same unstoppable itch that her mother had. Definitely he was making sure that she came back on a regular basis for proper treatment. He played with her tits as she soaked his cock yet again in pussy juices.

Oh there you go little April, you’ve already come twice on your uncle’s cock. If I’d known you were such a hot needy little number, I might have shown you some more attention when you were sitting in my lap, when you were younger.

The perverted nature of his statement, making clear that he would have fucked her when she was an under aged girl. The doctor had worked up a good perspiration, and was feeling the strain of having to exert such physical effort. Still the euphoria of it, made any discomfort irrelevant as he applied his cock to his niece’s wet slutty pussy. The vinyl below her ass wet in her arousal, his balls dripping in her nectar as he just kept fucking her.

Though you’re mother would have been jealous and pissed if I was slipping it to you. She didn’t even like the idea that I was still fucking my wife, when I was fucking her. Then again when she was young, I don’t think there was a cock she didn’t like, but you understand that don’t you April?

The old man just leaned down as sucked on one of her big tits as he banged her. Then he groaned as his orgasm tore through him, yet he didn't stop and didn't go soft. If she answered or not was irrelevant because her body was screaming the answer out. And so his rock hard cock continued it seemingly unending assault of her wetness.

April was gasping and crying out as she felt her uncle and doctor pumping into her, sucking and squeezing her breasts. Her legs were obscenely spread. She was gasping as she felt him shoot his huge load of cum into her. His heavy balls shooting into her, she was shocked, as he continued to pound away in her cum filled pussy. She was being taken hard and steady as he didn't go soft.

His fingers busy with her breasts, his old wrinkled ass pumping up and down into her spread open pussy as his mouth sucked and bit her nipples. Her body was sweating int he dress, her dress pushed up, her panties stretched and torn, her bra and dressed pushing her breasts up sothere was little movement needed from one nipple to the other. April wondered how long this older man could go as he continued with no signs of stopping. His rock hard shaft still pounding her sore stretched pussy. She had lost count of how many men had used her for their pleasure, and how many orgasms she had because of it. Her body strained as she knew she was going to have another orgasm soon, she had meant to have a simple Dr. appointment and now was a sex slave for her uncles lascivious ways and although her body responded, she was not a willing participant in this debauchery.

There were real advantages to being a doctor, especially when you learned so many secrets about so many people. Some might think it immoral and unscrupulous of him, but he was always attentive to his patient’s medical needs as well as some of their physical ones. The old man looked down at his niece younger body, and was only regretful that he hadn’t taken advantage of her before. At least he would get this as well as so many more opportunities to ravish her body, and fulfill his dark depraved desires. She’d need a refill every month, and he was going to make sure, he filled her at least that often.

Look at that fucking pussy, looked at how fucking wet you are. Did you know your mom was a squirter, shit she would douse the fucking bed when she came. I’d leave and she’d rush around trying to change everything, knowing he would know if she didn’t clean up the mess.

Soon he’d have to quite only because he was getting tired, and he did have other patients scheduled today. Plus at some point on of his nurses would come banging at the door, asking if he was done. They all knew better than to interrupt him when he was in private consultation with a patient. So his old ever hard cock plowed April slutty cum filled cunt, the table now wet in their mixed juices. The doctor leans down, and tries to kiss April, like he had rights to everything she had.

I have to be going soon, but do you like it in the ass, April? Are you an ass slut too? Do you like a cock in every hole?

The vulgar demeaning way he said it, was like she was nothing more than an object, a thing for his pleasure, a cock addicted slut.

gasping and moaning as she was pumped by his rigid hard shaft she was amazed and humiliated as he took her so long, she felt a third orgasm building and she was moaning out louder, trying to be quiet in case the nurses that were usually here had arrived by now. "oh god, your gonna make me.. oh nooo,not again.. oooofuck" she started cumming as he talked about fucking her ass, humiliating her, and realizing she was cumming just talking about having her ass fucked.

Her pussy juices flowed over the doctors hard shaft and balls as they slapped her tiny pink hole. She had always been a gusher, but wondered if she was capable of squirting too, if her mother had. She felt him pump harder into her orgasming pussy. "Oh god, I can't believe .. oh god.. I came. ...ugh.. so much" she gasped, her body trembling like she was having a seizure. She felt her uncle slip out of her wet cum filled pussy as he looked down at her spread body, knowing his slutty neice was going to be his greatest conquest yet.

Uncle Willy just laughed as his niece yet again came as he talked about fucking her in the ass. Leering down at her, he was very pleased; he didn’t often get a hot looking slut in his office, one that was both a pleasure to the eyes as well as to the cock. That she was his niece only made it that much sweeter as he plowed her.

Oh my nasty little April, you are such a dirty little girl, you would make your slutty mother proud.

The juices poured from her, as he fucked her right through her orgasm, her tiny pink hole dripping in her nectar, the examination table now very wet. If he could have cum again he would have, his cock ached, but he knew he wouldn’t, yet it had felt so good to use her. There was something so satisfying to have a woman at such a disadvantage even if it was unethical and illegal.

She used to love to have her ass stuffed with my cock …

Laughing

Well any cock, she was filthy little anal slut after all.

Pulling his rock hard length from her sloppy wet pussy, he unhooks her legs freeing them from the stirrups that had been holding them. He steps around his length protruding directly out from him, its length glistening in their mixed juices, the head of it bulging and dripping. Standing he reaches out gropes one of her large tits, with his old wrinkled hand as he talks to her.

Well your examine is done and here is your prescription, once a day every day. I have the nurse schedule you to come in next month for your check up so we can make sure you are properly taken care of, and if you need some special attention, don’t hesitate to contact me I’m always available for my patients, especially my favorite niece.

She had been simply used, abused, and dismissed, her purpose done.

April was satiated and humiliated as she lie listening to her uncle degrade her as he used her for his pleasure, not that he didn't give her pleasure as well, which was equally humiliating. Her body felt so weak as she had experienced so many orgasms in the short period.

Her legs spread wide, she was gasping for air, covered in sweat, she felt him finally pull out, leaving her pussy gapping and cold as the cool air rushed in to mix with her juices and his cum. She felt him slide around, squeezing her breast as he lifted her legs from the stirrups. Her hips ached from her legs spread so wide for so long. SHe was trembling as she took the perscription she had paid so dearly to get, dismissed from his office. She numbly redressed as he left her alone with her instructions.

She found herself walking down the sidewalk, her heels clicking as she walked, her panties missing as he had kept them, or tossed them away, they were stretched anyway, she looked like a conservative mom as she walked down the street, her dress of a longer length than she had been wearing lately.

She leaned against her car for a moment, trying to compose herself, she had to get her perscription filled and start on the pills before things happened that were worse than what had occurred so far. She knew she had to keep her husband from finding out she was on the pill, his vesectomy would leave her little reasons why she needed to take them.

April morning may have been rough, but it was going to get even busier, when Big Mike sent a text message to her on her phone.

Pick you up in two hours; we’re going to go shopping!

Mike had seen her outfits and choices of clothing and though nice and even some were even sexy, they didn’t have exactly look he was really wanting. So he planned to get her some threads that match the image of how he saw her. Of course that didn’t at all match the image of the conservative housewife, now heading to the drugstore.

My treat.

It wasn’t even lunch time, so April would have time, the kids weren’t even supposed to be home for quite awhile. And as usual her husband probably wouldn’t be home till late. Mike didn’t ask her if she was available, he just told her when she was to be ready. He had a few more things to take care of, before he could be over to her place, but in two hours he was on his bike, pulling into her driveway, ready to pick her up.

April checked her watch, she had plenty of time to get the perscription. She stopped into the pharmacy and headed to her house, the prescription in her purse, she went to her master bath right away, cleaned up and slipped into some tight low rise jeans and a pair of heeled boots that covered her calf, pulling on a tight T-shirt that covered her to just below her bare breasts leaving her mid drift bare.

She realized Mike hadn't even asked her if she wanted to go, he just told her. She realized as well she was looking forward to being with him, feeling free like he made her feel, even if she was nothing more than a slut to him.

She waited for him at the edge of the drive as she heard his custome chopper coming down the road. She smiled, Climbing on behind him, outside of being older, she looked like she fit behind the big biker, her tramp stamp visible at the top of her low-rise jeans as they headed down the road, Mike not telling her what he had planned, and April not asking, knowing she was going to go along with whatever he wanted anyway.

Mike pulled up and April was waiting in the driveway, in a nice pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt that almost showed under boob. Smiling Mike helped her aboard, the older woman looking good as she mounted the bike, her body nicely filling out the clothes she was wearing. He didn’t initially kiss her, knowing she would probably be hesitant to do it right in her front yard for everyone to see, but he was sure she would have if he pushed it. Still he had other plans for her, and gave her the extra helmet to put on before they were off. As before they were headed to the other side of town, this time though it wasn’t the industrial area but the commercial area, and more specifically a very adult store specializing in clothing and paraphernalia. Mike pulled in and parked and stepped off, and then helped April step off, taking her into his large thick arms as she did so.

I like your outfit, but I want to get you some even sexier clothes to wear, to show off that hot smoking body of yours.

Mike’s hands briefly wrapping around her, one on the small of her back, the other on her ass, as he leaned in and kissed her. His intent obviously was to dress her exactly as he thought of her, as a slut. No matter what any guy professed to his girlfriend, mistress or wife, the sluttier a woman dressed the more attention guys gave them, the more they wanted them. The wilder and more revealing the clothing, the more the guy new the girl was easy and a good fuck, and that’s exactly the kind of message Mike wanted April to be sending. So he released her, wrap one arm around her waist and guided his slut into the store to dress her.

Right on entering the store, Mike saw a nice rack of short shorts, the kind that ran up the crack of a girl’s ass and gave them an obvious case of camel toe. The exact kind of thing he was looking for.

What color do you like baby?

April's pussy tingled in the tight jeans as the chopper roared and vibrated, she knew Mike didn't know she had already orgasmed three times that morning and was nearly going to again as the bike roared along. Her soft thin fingers ran over his muscular bare shoulders as the road. Finally pulling up to the shop.

She was kissing him deeply, feeling his strength as he held her. She felt his hand on her round firm ass and loved the feeling. She loved how his big hand cupped one cheek in it and squeezed. Moaning softly as she ground against him. His body so hard and strong. She felt disappointed when it ended and he held her tight leading her to the sex shop.

Inside she was familiar with the items, it was similar to the shop she had been in the first day she met Mike. He took her to the display of tiny stretchy shorts. They were very short and form fitting. "what do you like, hon? Maybe the black ones?" she said smiling, feeling special in a way as her lover wanted to dress her like a slut. She was confused as to why this made her feel that way, but confusion had always been a way of life for her. Of late it had gotten worse.

She could see so many outfits in the center of the store, and on the walls hung various devices, the dildos she recognized, but some of the other things she was not sure what they did. She watched as Mike picked up and extra small pair and tossed it to her, leading her to another rack. "I think these are too small" she said, her words falling on deaf ears as he took her by the waist to another rack of clothes.

Grabbing a basket, Mike tossed in the short shorts, even with April protesting that they were too small. Mike had a large smile as he moved to the next rack.

Oh they aren’t too small, you want them tight, guys love looking at girl in a tight pair of shorts.

At the next rack there where skirts, the kind of skirt that barely covered a girl’s ass cheeks, and wouldn’t cover much if she didn’t keep them pulled down or was bending over. Mike smiled as he plucked two off the rack and tossed them into the basket. It was obvious that he planned to dress her in manner and attire that would never be allowed at church, and would make her look more like a hooker, than a mother of two.

Tube tops, plunging V shirts, vinyl outfits, and the choices continued as Mike moved through the store. None of these items would her husband have allowed or found acceptable as Mike continued to shop, only checking with her to make sure the choice were of the proper size, though several appeared to be a bit small. Mike just continued, leading her over to a wall of shoes and boots. The stilettos, fuck me pumps, colored and acrylic platforms shoes lined the wall. All of them if worn would make it clear to any that looked just what kind of a woman she was, not one them would be worn by a decent god fearing girl.

What do you think, that might look good with your outfit.

Mike pointed at a pair of 6” heel black acrylic platforms in patent black with straps.

April was feeling a bit self concious and also turned on as she was lead around the store, Mike picking out the sluttiest clothing he could find, expecting her to wear it, which they booth knew she would. She looked over the shoes on the wall, Mike's preference the strappy platform heels, "sure, those are,.. nice" she said hesitantly, knowing it would be hard to walk in them and she would look like a porn acress in the outfits, someone who was nothing but an object for sex.

Mike tossed the size 6 shoes in the basket with the skirts and shorts and tube tops. The tops so thin they would leave little to the imagination as they clung to her huge breasts. She was anxious to wear them for him, but uncertain about wearing such things in public.

"wow, are you sure you want to buy me all this" she said looking uncertain as he tossed in clothes for her. Her pussy tingling from her earlier orgasms and the fact she was getting a little turned on having a guy dress her up like a sex doll for his pleasure. Her nipples were hard as bullets under the tight short t-shirt.

Of course I’ll buy all this for you, I want people to know I’ve got the hottest babe with me.

Mike wasn’t really worried about the money, he’d already made money selling her body at the party, and even if he spent all that money, he knew how she could even make more for him. Plus it was all an investment for the future, because it was all about marketing, and if you didn’t make the product look good, no one would want to buy it. And thus he was going to make sure April looked like the best fuckable piece of ass possible.

The shopping continued, a leather collar, leather boots, a micro swimsuit, some lingerie and several pieces of sexy thong underwear. Mike occasionally held up things, or let April check the size before he tossed them into the ever-filling basket. It was clear that the persona he desired was nothing but a sexual object to be displayed and used. That she was dressed in an attractive outfit wasn’t sufficient, she now needed to flaunt her body in the most provocative fashion possible. Mike still holding her brings her over to the changing room and hands her the basket.

Now lets see how you look in some of this stuff. Go in there and change, and come out and show me just how sexy you really are.

APril went inside the dressing room still holding her basket of clothing. She slipped out of her jeans and top, putting on the stilleto boots and short shorts, feeling them hug her ass,, the seam going up her ass, and hugging each cheek, the front of it outlining her mature pussy. She put on a purple tube top with it. stepping out, she saw Mike sitting there expectantly. She did a little twirl for him. She thought she looked like a prostitute, unaware that was exactly what Mike expected her to look like.

"what do you think, hon?" she said, her body jiggling in all the right places. Her busty mature body on display for him and the store employees. She felt so exposed as she stood in front of the big younger biker.

Mike waited till April came out in the first outfit, and admired her as she did a little twirl, her big tits barely contained by the tube top, and her ass filling her tight little shorts. The tall stiletto boots accentuating her feminine curves, making them even more pronounced, just the result he desired. On her back side he could now clearly see her tramp stamp, just another thing to make the complete image of her as an easy loose slutty woman. Mike knew any guy seeing her would see her for what she was, and know that they could have her either for nothing, or for a price, the exact image he wanted.

That looks hot baby, bend over for me, and show me that sexy backside of yours.

Outside the little changing room, she was on display, several of the patrons and clerks were watching as Mike made her strut her moves, displaying her body not only for him, but the others that could see her. When her ass came around he swatted it, and then let it there to caress her butt cheek as he instructed her on his next desire.

Now try that nice little skirt on.

April did her spin, showing off for Mike, enjoying his attention, She turned to show off her ass as he had requested, she felt him smack her ass on her round mature cheek. She let out a yelp and grinned at him as he laughed. She felt her ass grabbed and jiggled by his strong hand, he was playing with her openly, and it was not a shock to her.

Going back into the dressing room, her ass sporting a red finger printed handmark. She stripped out of her clothes, and slipped on a pair of red G-string panties with a little heart cut out on the front lined with sequins. She put on a pink tight tube top, and slipped on a pink skirt with ruffles around it the bottom. It barely covered her round motherly ass.

Wearing a pair of patterened thigh high dark stockings she slipped on the platform stilletos and strapped them around her ankles, she looked like the slut she was, she looked at herself, she had seen strippers wear more . She walked out, her big breasts bounced, her ass wiggled, and her tattoo visible. April's nipples were rock hard her wrinkled areolas ourlined in the tube top.

She watched as his eyes looked her up and down, he was enjoying his fashion show, as he watched the naive conservative suburban mom he had transformed into a willing slut that would do whatever he asked of her. Not that she had a choice after all she had done already.

The slut did exactly as instructed, and returned in yet another outfit that screamed as to who and what she was. Mike could tell that she enjoyed being in it, the way she moved, the way her nipples pressed against the material, she was just a natural slut from head to toe, pussy to ass. Watching he let her spin and show off the new outfit, pleased with the results and the transformation. In her outfits from home, she could hide, change back into the domestic conservative housewife, but now she was presenting to anyone who saw her that she wanted and desired the attention especially of men. No man especially a heterosexual male could miss the signs, the clear declaration she was making by the attire she was wearing. Mike smiled, and gave his approval, that not only would she wear the clothing, but she would make every effort to garner the attention of other men. The attention whore in her would soon just become a whore.

Excellent, you look hot! Leave that outfit on, but take that thong off right here and we’re good to go.

Mike instructed her in his normal deep baritone voice, obviously aware, that others would see her remove the small article of clothing. He wasn’t asking her to go back into the changing room, but asking her in a public fashion to remove the only thing that covered her privates, showing her and any that watched who she belonged to, who she willingly submitted to. Mike didn’t move or allow her another way out, he simply waited for her to comply, for they both knew her body was his to do with as he pleased.

April's face blushed, she knew Mike was playing with her, he knew the people were watching her, especially because it was mostly men who were looking at the porn movies in the back. She was looking very much prostitute like as she looked into his eyes.

Struggling to stand on the platform heels, she worked her tiny g-string over her round ass and down her curved legs, her legs looked so well formed in the heels and stockings. She imagined the amount of sex she had been having lately didn't hurt in keeping her body toned.

She balanced on one foot as she worked the strings over her 6" heels, then the other one. Her motherly body looking like she was nothing more than a sex object for men, and of course it was just that lately. She playfully tossed the G-string at Mike as she giggled.

They gathered the basket of clothes, her own clothes stuffed in the basket as well, as they made their way to check out. Her pussy bare and well stimulated from her earlier session with her Doctor Uncle. She saw mike grinning, he enjoyed playing with her mind as much as her body and she knew she would let him. She was definately addicted to his games and his huge manhood.

Back
Top Bottom