Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seijou Island Resort ❤ Come Along & Have Some Fun ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sex-Island RP ❤

With the two growing tired she pulled her hands from him. "Lets get some sleep." She said to him as she curled up to him as she closed her eyes slowly falling to sleep.

Andol also cuddled up her as he could feel himself falling into the land of dreams. This night was coming to such a wonderful close as he had this amazing women who was right here in his arms, and he loved her so much. Soon he could feel everything starting to fade away as he finally feel alseep, knowing that life would diffently be differnt form now on and nothing would ever be the same again.

Sam's eyes widened as he suddenly came in her mouth struggling to swallow while she still had his large cock in her mouth, finally giving up and pulling off letting the last few spurts hit her chin and drip down onto her neck and the upper slopes of her breasts. Gasping for breath as she swallowed and coughed slightly she looked up at him again wondering just how far she wanted to go tonight, still feeling the effects of the alcohol making her really want him but still afraid of what might happen at the same time, she bit her lip looking hesitant, "Um...I'm not...um..." She gave him a little pleading look hoping he understood and wasn't too upset with her.

((Thank you, shyone and Vampire. :) After Ashkitten and I are done we'll start the next morning. Just keep checking back until then for updates.))

Lonnie couldn't resist, wiping the semen off her lip, he kissed the girl on the lips again, as passionately as she did with him. Sam was so cute, biting her lip- being so nervous about her first.
"So... you're just gonna go this far tonight with me and you won't let me make you feel good too?" Lonnie played the whole dishearten look on his face. He didn't want to push Sam in to anything she didn't want to do, but knew that the girl was going to have to give in some time. You can't prevent the inevitable. Lonnie knew a kiss wouldn't be enough to provoke her, though didn't know what else to do.

The man stood up, pulling up his pants, "If you're not ready for it yet, I understand, but sooner or later you're gonna find someone you really like and they're going to want to express their affection for you in the same way as me..."

Melting as he kissed her, looking at the disheartened look on his face taking it to heart because she already wanted to go all the way with him just not knowing if tonight was the right time. As he pulled up his pants she felt paniced and so she got up standing next to him, stepping forward against his chest and wrapping her arms around his torso, "I-I want to, I've just never and so I'm nervous..." She tilted her face up at him holding on as if he was going to try to get away from her. "I want to feel good..." Her body was shaking for her nervousness but she felt herself still hot and needing more than just what she had done for him.

Lonnie drew Sam in closer to his chest, feeling the warmth of her body and her bosom against his abdominal and upper torso muscles, looping his arms around the girl's waist - right above her butt. He sighed, "I know you're nervous. I was too... but if you really lo-- like me," Lonnie stuttered for a moment, hitting a bump in his sentence as he almost said 'love' to the girl, "...then you'd be willing to let me help you with the experience." He began to show a glimpse of a smile.

Giving him a shy smile as he set his hands on her waist she looked up at him, "I would like that...If you would help me," her voice cracks and she looks down in embarassment burying her face into his chest. and squeezing herself against him with her arms on his back and shoulders. "So what should we do then?" Her voice still shaky while she speaks into his chest trying to calm herself down for what she knows is about to happen.

"I don't have scenery like this in my small bedroom..." Lonnie said, looking out towards the giant bay window that was slanted and stretched through out his whole wall, overlooking the beach and ocean from high above, "Why don't we start by getting in to the mood... maybe undressing each other first." He smiled, trying to assure Sam that she had nothing to be worried about.
The couch was sturdy, leather, and long enough to have some fun on as the two could look out at the water. It always gave Lonnie an exhibitionist-type feeling as if he would be having sex in front of the whole island, though his room was on the top floor right under the hotel's helipad so no one could actually see.

Samantha looked out the window and then back at Lonnie biting her lip again before giving him a small nod. Her hands sliding up and down over his shoulders and down to his back. Her hands going down to the base of his back and holding onto the edge of his shirt before burying her face into his chest again her face flushed, "So who should go first?" She spoke into her chest not looking him in the face.
Sam had always wanted to be able to have her first time within eye sight of water, she found something about water, oceans, lakes, and rivers that soothed her whenever she was nervous.

"We can take turns." Lonnie cooed, "May I?" He asked rhetorically, letting his hands move towards the front of Sam's stomach, then spread back- moving her tight, T-shirt up from each hip exposing a soft, white stomach and finally as he continued slowly, her delicate and yummy looking breasts, held firmly together in the girl's lacy push-up bra. Lonnie moved his hands back down to Sam's hips after discarding Sam's shirt on to the back of the couch as if the two were romantically slow dancing as they stripped.

"Your turn..." Lonnie said, moving his hand up her side and feeling his fingers against her fragile face and fair skin.

Sam leaned back feeling his hands moving her her shirt his fingers slid over her stomach and sides her body covering in goosebumps as he removes her shirt, feeling awkward as he tossed her shirt over on the couch. Rasing one of her arms and covering herself as her nipples hardened with the cold pressing against the thin lace for a momend before slowly reaching out to the hem of his shirt both her hands sliding along the flesh of his hips and stomach as she steped back in against him sliding the shirt up baring his chest as her hands explored feeling each inch that she could while still removing his shirt before stretching up sliding it over his head. and dropping it to pool next to them her hands sliding down his shoulders before coming to rest her palms against his pecs. Her voice coming out small and nervous but getting more confident, "You're turn..."

Lonnie exhaled a laugh, moving down on a knee as his head met with the warm crotch of her jeans, the place where she had been grinding herself upon his erection only a few moments ago. Lonnie had had sex only twice in his life, once prematurely when he was fifteen with his slutty and intoxicated step-sister and another time later on with a twenty-year-old female student in college at the age of seventeen when he started going to the university early on in his years, and the both of them together had not been even close to making Lonnie feel what he felt tonight with Sam.
Lonnie began to undo the button of the girl's tight, skinny jeans, unzipping the fabric, and moving the pants down the curves of her fine body, now revealing her pink thong. So adorable and risqué as if she wanted a man to check out her ass.
He left the pants around her ankles as he noticed the girl's extremely sexy, figure hugging, black thigh-high socks that stretched all the way up past Sam's knees. Lonnie stood up, his eyes still fixated. It had always been somewhat of a fantasy of his to do a girl in her socks and just by the thought got a little more aroused than he already was.

"Are you ready?" He gulped, knowing it would be the second time she would take off his pants, though hopefully Lonnie wouldn't have to put them back on again until morning.

Sam shivered feeling him taking her pants off feeling the tight fabric peel off her legs. Feeling a little awkward standing in only her tiny thong which she'd picked out a long time ago loving the bright and soft fabric, knowing she'd feel sexy wearing the tiny piece of cloth.
She stepped out of each leg as it hit the floor kicking her jeans away before slowly kneling in front of him, her hands shaking as she grips his pants button undoing it and slowly lowering the zipper before guiding the loose jeans down to the floor, pulling them away and tossing them onto the floor in a pile with hers.

As Sam stood up, Lonnie knew it was his turn and tensely removed the girl's bra; uncovering her soft, supple, and evenly nice and naked breasts. The pair so perfect that Lonnie couldn't help ogle them too.
"You have a body fitted for your personality, Sam. Awe-Inspiring." Lonnie whispered as he dropped to his knees once more, folding his fingertips into the lace that held Sam's panties on her body as with one slight tug they fell down to her feet. Lonnie's heart began to race as his eyes darted towards the girl's pale and small slit, her pussy showing no lip but a cleft-like indent, a beauty and unique appearance to say the least as besides that was what looked like a small landing strip shaved into her pubic hair.
Stunned, Lonnie stood up again as he noticed he hadn't removed Sam's thigh-high socks.

"Could we... just... leave those on?" The man asked, hoping he didn't have to go all out and explain the in depth reality of his fetish.

Her mind whirling she heard his compliment and looked down at her breasts seeing her hard nipples feeling flushed Sam felt heat more heat rush to her lower body as her panties slid down her legs. Looking up at his slightly strange request she just nodded willing to let him take the lead controlling what would happen for the rest of the night. Her body covered in goosebumps she felt self conscious standing in only her stockings and so did what seemed natural and took her turn at undressing him leaning forwards and grabbing the bottom of his boxers slowly sliding them down him hips and watching them drop into a pile at his feet, her voice husky with desire as she stood back up and put her hand into his.

Feeling the moment arise, Lonnie kissed Sam on the lips once again, moving his lips down her neck, suckling one her earlobe, then continuing down her shoulder as she held up the girl's arm, nibbling slightly at her flesh.
Lonnie then let go of her hands and pushed Sam slightly and on the couch so that she say there naked. She seemed much more nervous as a deep blush fell along her face, though Lonnie was persistent and instructive.

"Now. I want to see more of you, Sam..." Lonnie whispered, blooming as well, "Can you bend your knees and spread your legs for me?" He asked, unsure of what the girl was willing to try.

"I'd like to see your reaction to... something before we begin."

Melting into the kiss Sam felt her body tingling her senses hightened by her desire, when his lips moved to her neck and then her ear her breath hitched, a little moan escaping through her lips at his ministrations. Falling backwards she giggled as he pushed her onto the couch. Looking up at her her face flushed darkly again, "I-I can do that..." Slowly she bent her knees up putting her feet on the couch and slowly spreading them and baring herself again to his eyes, only know spread apart her could see all of her much more clearly."Wh-" her voice chokes off for a second before she clears it, "What did you want to see me react to?"

Lonnie giggled deviously, getting down on his knees once more as he placed each of his hands on Sam's thighs, moving his head in closer as he went closer, sticking a bit of his tongue out as he smelt her perfect pussy and soon enough began to lick around the edges of her skin. Lonnie then spread her pussy lips apart as he began to eat the girl out even more. Sam had a distinct taste like a ripe peach which made his mouth water intensely as lapped up her vaginal canal and began toying with the girl's clitoris as well- hoping that Sam was a squirter.
"Tell me when you're ready." Lonnie said, his voice stifled as he talked through her wide-open slit.

Sam felt his hands on her thighs a few seconds before his breath puffed out hot against her privates. She shivered in anticipation believing what she knew was next and throwing her head back against the couch when his tongue licked around her pussy lips and then moaning loudly when he started to eat her out. Tossing her head from side to side as he toyed with her clit. "Ohh god, that feels so good!" Her voice coming out as a breathy squeal, as her hands came to rest on his head, feeling him driving her higher and higher with his tongue. "Ohh god I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Zenku umada arrived on the island. He decided to get a room before going anywhere. Once he had his room, he walked down to the pool for a refreshing swim.

((Accepted, Akiriu- but remember it's late at night.))

Lonnie made a helix motion with his tongue driving it deeper and deeper - back and forth until he felt a moist then hot sensation in his mouth almost as if she had urinated, though instead a surge of her cum as he felt the wet expulsion enter his mouth like a wave crashing against the sand. Lonnie swallowed eagerly, now tasting more of a green apple or pineapple type taste as he got to his feet and climbed on to the couch as well, picking Sam up in his arms and sitting her on his thigh next to his erect penis, wanting the girl to participate in what was one of his favorite motions during sex.
"Are you ready?" He asked, picking the girl up under her arms now and hovering her body in sitting motion over his bare lap, feeling the Samantha's still drenched vaginal liquids leak onto his cock, only extending it almost over an entire foot long in length.

"It's gonna hurt a little, but once you get through the pain it'll feel magical..." Lonnie smiled, licking her neck gently as he lowered Sam's body on top of his dick, prodding at the female's hymen lightly until she would give him the go.

Sam felt herself go over the edge her body clenching around his tongue and cumming. Slowly coming back down from the feeling that he had given her she found herself being picked up bodily and settled over his lap, dripping down onto his cock coating it in her lubricant. She looked down and saw Lonnie's cock seeming to be even bigger pressed near to her tiny pussy and fought down her nervousness, as his tip prodded her sliding along her slit she heard him telling her that it would feel better after the pain, nodding as she felt her pussy fluttering slightly on the inside she looked back up at Lonnie, "i'm ready..."

Lonnie smiled, happy to be the first to deflower such a beautiful lady of elegance and warmth.
"We'll soon be one, Sam. Mine and yours..." He whispered into Sam's ear, slowly letting her go as his throbbing cock penetrated her vaginal canal and broke into the girl's hymen. He heard a loud scream that rang as an echo physically through out the loft, and mentally as this happy moment would forever be captured in not only the thoughts of his brain, but in his heart as well. A little bit of blood trickled down the shaft as only have of Lonnie full penis had entered her, though Sam had stopped crying, Lonnie clutched on to her hips, moving his hands up her waist and over her tits, cupping them in his hands like hot water. He ran his tongue up and down the other side of her neck again, feeling the prickly touch of the peach-fuzz hair that stemmed from her back.

"Okay... I'm gonna start moving now..." Lonnie said in a hush tone, letting all of himself inside her, feeling the tightness of her moist labia closing down on his veiny member as if her second mouth wanting to suck hard on his cock too.

Sam screamed feeling like a pole had been shoved into her, and cried looking down and seeing that only half of his length was inside of her, trying to adjust she bit her lip concentrating on relaxing herself and attempting to stop crying, feeling Lonnie's hands cup her breasts pressing her nipples into his palms and his hot tongue running over her neck helping to calm her, just as she'd gotten control of her tears she felt him warn her she was going to move, about to shake her head, "I- ohh" she felt him slowly slide the rest of himself inside of her reaching all the way until he bumped against her cervix.

Eyes wide as she felt all of him inside of her, feeling about to be slit in half his cock throbbing inside of her, ever vein and bump causing a different sensation as the pain and pleasure mixed, his size stretching her open, her voice only able to come out as a husky whisper, "ohh god...you're breaking me in half!"

"You're... You're so tight..." Lonnie groaned in bliss as he slowly began to push back and forth, with each thrust feeling like he was going to punch Sam's cervix open as he went back and forth. The sensation of breaking in a girl for his first time was so naughty, he kept on thinking of it as luring a chaste girl to his house only to do something so unholy, though evening was more than just that.
Began to move faster, feeling his pelvis slap against pussy and thighs hard as his motion quickened. He loved the feeling of Sam's moist insides trying to squeeze him out as if her was not welcome, but the more Lonnie's hard on refused her tense and strained vaginal muscles from throwing him out and instead pounded through eagerly, the more the man wanted to cum inside her right then and there.
As Lonnie became even faster and faster, so did Sam as her ass would bounce up and down against his lap as he squeezed on to the girl's breasts, trying not to hurt the pair as his firm penis twitched inside her passage, grinding up against the girl's g-spot as he felt her orgasm against his cock.

"I-I think my donation stick wants to make a deposit..." Lonnie grunted, "Do you want it in... or out?" He panted as the perpetual motion kept his hot cock radiating into her like a furnace. Lonnie remembered that he hadn't been wearing protection, though had a low sperm count this year since he had already donated to the high IQ sperm bank and wondered what Sam's first reaction would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom