Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

Awwwww! Now you're making me feel special ... and excited. I'm thinking we should get the tatts early, just in case there's protocol on going back for a check up or something. I don't know how they run things so I may be showing my ignorance there again. :p

Yeah, when she starts playing 'You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore' it's pretty much over. Just curious but how many girlfriends have you had or have you been married before?

Now this was going to get even more personal.

"That would depend on what you classify as a girlfriend I guess, most eyes would say 2 but I could probably put the figure higher if you count just being used for money or sex."

So he was definitely more experienced than she was. The jury was out on whether that was a good or bad thing.

I've had three boyfriends but the first one doesn't count since it was high school and mainly only because we both needed a date for the prom. :p

"Still is nice to remember them occasionally I guess."
He was cautiously working his mind over.
"How long ago since you were last intimate with another."

She had to think a bit on that and typed as she thought.

Let's see ... I broke up with Jeremy right after Valentine's Day so that was at least ten months ago ... we hadn't done anything since Christmas before ... so I guess it's been a year now.

"I wonder why that's important?" she asked her monitor.

*chuckling* As long as we pause to consume a viable source of protein now and then, sounds good to me.

So he hadn't been with anyone for a while either. Maybe he was more shy in real life, kind of like her.

Sounds like a steak and potato kinda guy! I have to admit I love steak and not one of those girls sitting around nibbling on rabbit food ... though a good salad now and then is peachy.

Indeed and if it weren't for the treadmill and going to the pool, she'd probably be twice her size.

So I guess telling you to think of me feeding you tiny bits of meat while laying naked next to you wouldn't be very nice of me, would it? *big innocent eyes*

Back
Top Bottom