Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the signature above you

Actually, PF has a special place in my heart, and your brick wall pano artwork is quite evocative, an intriguing juxtaposition with the lyric...10/10

6/10
Nice graphics, corny quote, and too much dick sucking to Harriet and Hahvy. Takes too much room but the design is simple and neat.

Pretty cool, I like the style of the photo and the helmet. It reminds me a little of Fallout, which I'm sure it isn't from but I don't know the game if it is.

8/10

Oh EA!!! It' Boba Fett!!!!!! >.<
Star Wars, man. Star Wars!!! lolol.

Well. I like Floyd. And I like the pic, it's rather soothing.
So.... 9/10

Beautifully done custom banner, links to various site elements to help people get a feel for who you are, and of course you're our beloved Admin. ^_^ A wonderfully done signature.

9/10

P.S. For EA, how in the blue hell does someone not know Boba Fett? :p Don't take offense. Just giving you a hard time in fun.

Well, then I'll rate you for your av. 8.5/10 cause it's cute and sinister at the same time. x3

Yeah, I prolly won't get much of a score. ;P Everyone and their uncle hates the JoBros, amirite? <3

I like the dark look. I love death and beauty and when they are put together it brings me a blissful sensation. :)

Edit: Sorry, I forgot the number XP

Back
Top Bottom