Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Plight

Lox didn't like being struck, nor did he enjoy being jabbed in his extremely sore chest as this woman ranted and went about like a child throwing a fit but as his instinctive rage flared it died immediately concerning Reina. She couldn't be delt with using rage and anger, she was so accustomed to those emotions that she'd know just how to react even if she was having a temper tantrum so instead of using what she expected he did something the complete opposite. She was probably expecting him to strike her or roar back into her face but he smiled gently at her for a moment, knowing this would kindle her already towering rage before he literally pounced the smaller woman at an angle to land her on the bed behind her. Reina really was a simple woman to understand when you had her flustered, and she responded so very well to what she perceived as aggression that the small dagger she carried with her was already in her fist even though by some miracle she hadn't jammed it into his body... yet. Currently though they were close enough that he could feel her chest rise and fall with each breath, and dipping his head he looked into those blue eyes that were still filled with rage but also confusion. It made him smile all the more fondly at her as he very gently shifted his left hand down to softly touch her balled right fist where the dagger was clutched, and drew that hand up to press against his side before murmuring softly to her.

"Such a bad puppy, always barking and with so little bite it's hard not to be fond of such a cute little thing. But since your so very hell bent on killing me tell me this little puppy. Why haven't you done so?" His left hand kept her dagger close against his side before slipping away and behind her head, tangling with her hair as he gently cradled the back of her head with his eyes never leaving her's. "You could have killed me when you captured me, you could have killed me when I was in my old room, you could have killed me before the ball, when I had you against the wall, or even on the piano itself and you could have killed me a few moments before but instead I'm on top of you and I had to put your dagger against my side." Before she could answer he used the hand cradling her head to kiss her fully on the lips, his eyes closing for a moment before breaking the sweet touch and tilting her head gently to the side as he sighed against her cheek and whispered into her ear. "Go ahead little puppy, kill me right now and you can say I was attacking you and get away without further questioning. But I don't worry now about that particular detail or ever again because to be honest, I don't think you will." He kissed her temple softly before raising his head and looked her in the eyes once more as he waited patiently for her reply.

For someone he hated with such a passion he was beginning to find his puppy very attractive indeed, especially the flustered confused look she sometimes got when she was thrown for a loop. After being smacked in the back of the head, threatened, and nearly killed in his sleep he was still just barely laying on top of her with a dagger against his side and he wasn't in the least bit scared of the woman who could have killed him many many times over by now. God he really was becoming twisted with such a dangerous game to play with a mortal enemy but he hadn't had so much fun in quite some time that he didn't think he could easily give up screwing with his puppy.

She actually found herself missing the days when he would just yell at her or call her names. At least then she didn't have any trouble understanding what was going on in his mind and could react in the like. Yet that smile sent a shiver down her spine unlike his words ever had and before she could react she found herself flying through the air only to land on the soft mattress with Lox on top of her. His actions were so erratic now and she couldn't even predict what he was going to do. She had been expecting him to yell at her or maybe throw his own punch but this certainly hadn't been it. Finding herself lying on his bed with him on top of her was definitely not what she had been expecting. Reina tried to push him off but found it to be of no avail. The man was larger then her and as much as she wouldn't like to admit it he was physically stronger. For a moment she didn't say anything and merely laid there in silence as her brain processed just what had happened. Her dagger was in her hand ready to be plunged into his already weakened body but still she did nothing except lay there with the larger man on top of her. With each breath she took, Reina could feel her chest rising to meet his as their eyes were locked onto each other. While her own were no doubt showing rage his crimson ones merely sparked with amusement as if he found this whole thing funny. Shifting her gaze to the side she felt his hand on her own before he drew it up and pressed her dagger to his side. Now what was this crazed madman up to?

Puppy. He called her that stupid nickname of his again. Yet not only that but he insisted on calling her a cute little thing like she was a pet and not a dangerous enemy. "Why don't you get off of me and I can show you just how bad my bite can be." Reina suggested with a sinister tone as she struggled under him once more with no avail. Yet what he did and said next caught her completely off guard and made her confused once more. She felt his hand move away from her own and tangle itself in her hair as he cradled her head. Strange, the sensation actually felt...nice. She could have killed him, true. Reina had countless occasions where she could have easily killed him but she never took the chance. "I didn't kill you because the king wanted you alive." The girl shot back as she seethed under him. Yet was that only part of the reason? A small part of her back in the far corners of her mind was exclaiming that there must have been some other reason as well for her not to kill him. Maybe it was because she just found him so terribly infuriating. After all these years the only people who could really get under her skin were Lord Darron and Serena yet this beast prince seemed to have no problem achieving just that and rendering the king's champion into a tantrum throwing child. That annoyed her to no end and made her want to get inside his mind like he had somehow managed to do to her.

Yet again he managed to surprise her for what felt like the hundredth time in these few minutes as she once more felt his lips on her own as he kissed her. She could have bitten him right then and there or stabbed him with her dagger but yet she did nothing. And when he pulled away she felt something strangely akin to longing as if she wished he hadn't pulled back so soon. That was ridiculous though! If anything she should want to kill him for stealing another kiss instead of actually wishing it lasted longer. Dammit, this man was playing mind game and she was losing badly. What was it about him that made her want to hurt him and yet not at the very same time? Reina didn't know but suddenly she felt herself getting very tired and confused with all of this. All these strange thoughts, emotions and his reckless actions were getting to her and she was just tired. The rage that had been evident in her eyes just a few moments ago was replaced with something very clouded and strange as if she was deep in thought.

A loud clang could be heard as she loosened her hand and the dagger fell to the floor. Her breathing was deeper now as her body hung limply and she turned her head to the side so she wouldn't have to stare at those crimson eyes anymore. "I hate you." Reina said simply as she closed her eyes. What might have sounded angry days before was now just a hollow mimic of what she told him almost every time they saw each other. It was what she was supposed to feel, what she was supposed to say but it all felt so false on her tongue. She didn't hate him, not really at least. Yet if that wasn't what she felt towards him then what was? She couldn't kill him and she couldn't hate him so what was he to her and she to him?

Lox smiled very affectionately at the poor puppy underneath him, and though he wouldn't ever admit out loud just how much it stirred his entire being feeling Reina wriggle underneath him he smiled all the more fondly when he heard the dagger drop and those half spiteful words come from her lips. Even if her eyes were currently closed, it didn't stop her from feeling the soft kiss against her lips once more or the gentle way his hand played with her hair for a few moments before he once more broke the lovely contact with her. With a gentle movement he shifted off of her and more fully onto the bed before easily lifting her smaller body up to lay very nicely against his frame, and dipping his head he kissed her soft hair and murmured gently to her as his left arm curled around the small of her back. "You know it would have been a lot easier if you had killed me outright." He couldn't help but tease her, even if he was feeling quite a bit of turmoil with his own emotions. Before it had been a simple game with him teasing and throwing her for a loop, but there was a much deeper longing he hadn't realized underneath that when he did feel her lips or the gentle movement of her body as she breathed. Sure she had been a vicious enemy, a conniving and spiteful woman without the slightest hint of mercy or compassion when it came to trampling his pride but he quite liked having her so close against his body and was fast loving the soft scent of soap in her silky hair.

This had to be one of the greatest travesties of his existence, laying here and softly holding a woman who he had fantasized about strangling to death or doing any number of terrible things to and though they butted heads so savagely before, it was so very delicious teasing and confusing the woman to no end. It honestly frightened him thinking of the woman currently in his arms the way he thought of having Alice the night of the ball, and he wasn't even sure if she would change her mind and really end up stabbing him to death or smothering him in his sleep in her confusion but for the moment while she was still so very docile he used his right hand to tilt her head up before dipping his own to kiss her one last time. Unlike before when they were playful or gentle this one was firmer and with a soft touch he deepened it until he tasted her lips and the very tip of her own tongue with his own as he held her close, tossing the final barriers out of the way and showing her the very intimate interest his mind was still fighting to figure out if it was genuine or just some hair brained scheme he was rolling with. Breaking the kiss only for a moment he panted gently as he murmured to her. "Look at me Reina." And when he did see those blue eyes of her's once more he kissed her again with the same intimate passion and a soft affection playing in his eyes before ending that delicious contact and murmuring once more to her.

"You can always still just kill me little puppy if you ever think I'm not being honest with my actions. That at least is something no one can change... accept you maybe." Shifting his head slightly he kissed her on the forehead lovingly as he held her firmly against his own body, noticing with much more vivid detail that she was incredibly soft and warm where he failed to see that when he hated her with every ounce of his being. Hell she might still hate him with equal intensity but gods if he wouldn't enjoy the sin of tasting, kissing, and touching a woman who should be his enemy.

Dammit, everything he did just sent her spiraling deeper and deeper into confusion with no hope of escape. There was no doubt he was enjoying this but to what degree was still a mystery to her. She felt him kiss her again but still she offered no resistance towards his advances and instead another small shiver went down her back at the contact. Once again she found herself marveling at just how soft his lips were compared to the rest of him. For someone covered in as many bruises and scars as Lox was she would have thought his lips would have been more chapped but they were warm and soft against her own. She felt him move once again as he shifted his position and she felt him move her against him and kiss her hair before speaking. "Believe me, I know." Reina muttered at his statement. All this insanity could have been avoided if she had just killed him on the battlefield instead of capturing him. Yet how was she to know that the beast prince who she had butted heads with would actually end up doing something like this? She didn't even know what his intentions were anymore. At first Reina merely assumed that this was just another way for him to get under her skin and try to confuse her. To lull her into a relaxed state so he could finally spring some nefarious plan he must have had this entire time but now she was second guessing it. The touches were too soft and too gentle to have had an underlying sinister aspect to them. She had been in a state of shock earlier and he hadn't tried to kill her when he had the chance himself. So what was he playing at?

He was her enemy dammit! They were supposed to hate each other with every fiber of their being yet they were lying together in an intimate embrace. This was wrong on so many levels and should have been stopped right away yet she couldn't find it in her to stop it. Blue eyes peered open once again as she felt his hand under her chin as he tilted her head up to capture her lips. This kiss was different from the others and didn't have quite the gentle teasing as before. No, there was a want in there, a desire for something so much more as she felt the tip of his tongue play against her own for merely a moment. As he pulled away once more she almost let out a whimper and hated herself for that moment. It wasn't like any of this was new to her or anything. They all had their own lovers in the past. Now distant memories of flesh and heat and cries of passion. Yet Lox was making something stir in her she hadn't felt for a while and she didn't like it one big. Reina wasn't a passive woman and she never let actions get to her without reacting back. Lox might have had the upper hand before since she was in a state of confusion but now her mind was clearing and her senses were once again focusing on the task at hand. All she had to do was look at this situation like she would any battle and she would be fine.

With her own quick speed she was straddling him now as she pinned his hands above his head. Looking down at him she could see her reflection in his crimson orbs and the expression on her face was unreadable. She'd have to keep her face blank, her eyes emotionless if she wanted a straight answer for him. Leaning down she was now mere centimeters away from him and she could feel his breath on her cheek as her nose brushed against his for only a second. "Why?" Was all she asked as her grip on his wrists tightened. "Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?" Her eyes scanned his face searching for the answer that she wanted, no needed. She needed to know why he had changed his conduct, why he was treating her like this.

Lox was more than a little surprised with how quickly she moved to straddle him, and the way her hands gripped his wrists told him just how confused and possibly scared she might be but when she looked into his eyes with a blank face he frowned sadly for a moment. He didn't want to see her face utterly blank, but he understood she was still on the defensive and with that thought in mind he leaned his whole weight forward and easily sat up with Reina still straddling his lap and clutching his wrists. "Because I like you Reina." Was his only reply to her questions as he shifted his hands slowly so as not to startle her and after gently moving his left hand away until she leg go he laced his fingers with her's finding them much softer than he thought possible. He kissed her again, and this time it was very apparent that his desire for her was growing as he slipped his right arm around the small of her back and held her firmly against his frame. His tongue touched and slipped past her lips to caress her's as his body started tensing up with the touch, taste, and smell of her washing out every other thought in his mind. This time he moved her with quite a bit of speed as he turned her around and pinned her to the bed as she had done to him just moments before.

Instead of clutching her wrists, his hands firmly laced with her's even though he held them down as he kissed her once more heatedly and broke the sweet touch after a moment with a pant. "I might not have liked you before.." He murmured as he kissed her cheek and slowly down her soft neck before reaching her shoulder. "But I've started liking you more and more regardless of how strange it may be." Playfully he nipped her earlobe before murmuring once more too her. "And if you don't like me, then just tell me to stop." He was amazed that she hadn't tried to kill him or storm out or even escape his reach yet, and he had a feeling that weather she wanted to acknowledge it or not she was feeling something from his touch just as much as he was beginning to yearn for her own soft affection. Smirking deviously Lox's hands laced from her's to allow her to move, and slowly stroked down the sides of her body to come to a rest at her hips. Gods how could he have missed such a well curved woman was beyond him but he continued to alternate between soft kisses and deeper ones as his hands slipped underneath her trousers to rest against her bare warm skin. She was so very soft to the touch that his face actually colored with a blush as he slipped his hands up and down her hips before farther up and underneath her tunic to caress her bare back. He realized then that he wasn't just interested with his touches and the way he was kissing her, but he was extremely hard at the moment and it was pressing into her thigh.

He actually stopped and half raised himself up with his hands on either side of her as his face turned beet red and he looked away. But why though? Sex wasn't new to him, and he was falling hard for an enemy who had used to want to kill him so why should he be embarrassed that he was... stiff?

Because he liked her? That was the only answer he had? A week ago they had been at each others throats throwing abuse and punches like it was nothing. Hell, she had stabbed him and he had spit on her while calling her names. And yet now he had the gall to tell her he was changing their whole dynamic just because he liked her? Reina groaned in frustration even as she felt him shift his weight so she was once again under him with her hands laced in his. Honestly she probably would have preferred it if this was all some sort of convoluted trap to lead her to her imminent demise. At least that would have been simply the same hatred and arrogance she was used to. This, however, was something entirely different and for the life of her she really had no plan of action for how to deal with it. Still, she didn't fight it when she felt his hands slip around her waist only to pull her closer to him as his tongue brushed against her's. The woman didn't even protest when he she felt his lips on her neck and even shifted her position a bit so he had better access to the soft flesh. If this had been last week she would have decapitated him and put his head on a pike for ever getting within a foot of her. Yet here she was, just laying back and letting him touch her without even a threat being uttered. This whole thing was starting to hurt her head and the more she thought about it the less sense it seemed to make. Frankly though, her body was telling her mind to kindly shut the hell up right now and just enjoy the show.

"I never said to stop." Reina muttered as a faint blush crept on her cheeks. Did she like what was going on right now? Well with the way her body was responding that was a definite yes. Though if asked if she actually liked Lox, that was another matter entirely. She didn't feel the hatred she had felt on the first day but if she didn't hate him then what did she feel about him? Oh dammit this was all just too complicated! Whatever she felt about him she'd sort that out later and for now she would just tell the logical part of her mind to butt out and stop worrying. After he let go of her hands she found them circling around his neck and gently pulling him closer as she deepened the kiss and slipping her own tongue to meet his. No matter what she still wasn't going to be the type to just lay back and would take a very active role in messing with Lox a little bit as well. Her back arched as she felt his hands on her bare skin causing her to run her fingers through his hair and pull him closer still. By now her chest was firmly pressed up against his as she felt something else pressing into the side of her thigh. It was only when Lox pulled away with his face completely red that she realized just what was going on. Apparently the prince had gotten more excited then she first thought and looked utterly embarrassed.

A mischievous smirk crossed her own face as she decided to take this moment of confusion to mess with him a little bit. He'd had his fun up until here and it was her turn to take some control. Putting her hands on his shoulders she managed to quickly flip him on his back while he was caught off guard. Now she was straddling him once again with that smirk still ever present on her face. "Hm? What's wrong? Weren't we having fun?" Reina asked as she tried to feign innocence over the hard bulge that was currently pressed up against her butt as she sat comfortably on his hips. Wiggling slightly just to cause him more discomfort she leaned down and started kissing the side of his neck, nipping it slightly here and there. One hand was on his shoulder while the other one had no trouble slipping under his shirt as she ran it over his stomach tracing the muscles and scars.

Lox was not a man who was used to being on the bottom when it came to bedroom antics, nor was he used to being so damnably embarrassed over something he had more than enough experience with concerning his other encounters. But gods he hadn't realized just how round and firm this puppies backside was or how flustered he became when she decided she wanted to play a lot more actively. He was used to leading, playing, and basically enjoying what he did with his other lovers but she seemed very interested in making him as shy and sensitive as she possibly could. The fact that was really killing him pride wise was the feel of her hand in his hair and the soft way she explored his body was literally making him squirm, it felt so damn good he couldn't help it and it was probably feeding her ego immensely so he had to do something or she'd never let him forget. Sliding his hands slowly down her body Lox once more caressed her round hips, savoring the feel of her as he kissed her cheek lightly before easily pulling the drawstrings of her trousers out of their knot. Shifting his hands he easily slid her pants down past her hips to expose them and her round ass but what made him smile deviously and chuckle gently was what she was wearing underneath those manly trousers she chose to wear.

"Oh my..." He murmured into her ear as he firmly grasped her ass and literally moaned softly with pleasure, slowly working the fine lace and silk undergarments into finer skin underneath. They were pink, and that amused him to no end as he slowly licked up her neck and nibbled at her ear lobe as he murmured, still caressing her hips and bottom. "Are these appropriate for a knight?" Gods she might have made him squirm and her undergarments might be extremely flattering to both her figure and beauty but wearing them while parading around as a knight and not on an occasion like a ball? Oh his poor puppy would never forget this day, shifting her wonderfully against his body he kissed her once more as his hands slipped underneath each side and gently pulled her panties slightly outwards and up. "I think I have to start calling you my pink puppy." Wrapping his left arm under her ass he lifted her higher on his body as he leaned forward, kissing her neck and slowly the upper part of her chest as he used his free hand to pull her trousers farther down and finally slipping them off tossed them aside. He sat her back down his lap and kissed her again, teasing the tip of her tongue and eye teeth with his own as he firmly shifted her hips back and forth to feel his stiff interest right between her legs and against those lovely undergarments.

By all the gods even in the throes of affection and passion they were both dueling each other and trying to see which one could embarrass the other more, and though it was tough being on the receiving end it was utterly pleasurable either way. He just hoped sparring with her in this manner led to a victory for him, otherwise the slightest comment from her in public would turn his face beet red and give everyone something erotic to think about.

Reina couldn't help but smirk as she saw him fidget under her. For someone who had been so hell bent on getting her off her game just a few moments ago it seemed like he himself was pretty flustered at the moment. It would be a lie to say that the woman wasn't enjoying this immensely. He always managed to get her flustered before so it was a nice change of pace to pay him back a bit. Reina continued to kiss at his neck even as she felt his hands on her hips before he started pulling down her pants. Immediately the cold air hit the bare skin and she felt small goosebumps creep up on her legs. Of course she didn't think anything of it until she heard Lox chuckle beneath her. Oh, dammit! The woman pushed herself up and looked down at him with slitted eyes as she watched for his reaction. Apparently Lox seemed to be infinitely amused by her choice of underwear. Reina pouted slightly and was about to respond in turn but the protests were interrupted by a soft moan that passed her lips as his hands worked over the soft flesh. Cheeky bastard was teasing her in more ways then one and she could feel the slight power she had over him just moments before slipping way.

"Well what else am I supposed to wear?" Reina shot back, trying to save whatever dignity she had left. It wasn't like she could really go around wearing mens underwear and the silky fabric came in very useful when you spent the whole day on a horse. Of course if she made this point to Lox he would just chuckle again and crack another joke. She had been so close to getting him to squirm like a little boy and now she was the one who had a blush on her cheeks. How in the hell did he do it? "You start calling me that and I really will have to kill you." Reina threatened though it came off a lot menacing then she meant it too when she moaned again. By now her pants were on the floor and her tongue brushed against his as she felt his hard member pressing firmly into the clothing in question as he shifted her hips. Reina's hands wrapped around the back of his neck as she pulled him closer still and her tongue wrestled with his. This little game of theirs was far from over and while he might be winning right now she had no intention of losing.

"Keep teasing me about my choice of clothing and I'll have to leave you alone to deal with your little problem by yourself." Reina warned as she pulled away from him. Her cheeks were still red but she wasn't going to let him get the best of her. Her hands went down his chest before slipping under his shirt and grabbing a hold of the edges of the fabric. Then with one quick movement she had lifted the shirt up above his head where it was now resting on the floor next to her pants. Hey, if she was losing then so was he. Her hand was now behind his head where she grabbed onto a fist full of his hair and pulled his head back gently allowing her to nip and suck on the exposed flesh of his neck. Her other hand was around his waist pulling her chest to his so they were pressed up against each other.

It's really hard playing dominant in bedroom antics when your playmate keeps expressing more and more forceful affections. Lox wasn't quite ready to lose his shirt, but then again he wasn't ready to have his hair yanked back or having a low deep moan escape him when he felt her teeth and the delicious way she used her mouth on his neck. Most men preferred to get right down to business during sex, but Lox loved driving his playmate wild to sweeten the act all the more though the problem was he had his own sensitive spots too. Gods why did he have to wriggle? It was his bodies natural course of action when a lady was manipulating his neck, which was extremely sensitive and it sure as hell didn't give the impression of a strong man when your lover was making you squirm underneath her... It was hard to do anything but squirm when she was nipping, sucking, and kissing him that way, and her hand tangled in his hair was a excellent distraction as well as the way she seemed to like keeping them pressed as firmly together as possible further boggling his mind with just how nice and soft and... firm certain aspects of her body were. It was time to change pace again, or he'd be squirming here for a long while if she had her way. And he fully intended to make sure his puppy didn't have it her way for the whole of their encounter.

He was going to have to make sacrifices to make gains here, and while he originally wanted to have her naked before himself it looked like he was going to have to lose more cloths or she'd bet taking the lead for the rest of the time. So he gave her something she wanted and squirmed under her nips and the way she tugged at his hair but she wasn't particularly paying attention to his right hand, and while his left still caressed and stroked her hips he managed to slip his own trousers off and squirm enough to get them done before shifting her again. It was one thing feeling a bulge through a pair of stiff trousers, and another to feel a man's interest with nothing more than boxers remaining of his cloths. While he wasn't anything like freakishly huge, he had heard his other playmates commenting about being a little... overly endowed. When he first started fooling around with certain maids they even measured such things, and that thought along made him blush furiously but it had enough of an effect that when he did shift her to firmly rub himself between her legs he felt her hand loosen in his hair for just a moment and smirked. The nice thing about being big was how easy it was to lift and move people who were smaller, and he easily sat up and turned his poor puppy around in his lap until her back was against his chest and his left hand slipped down to firmly rub the soft material of her panties against her sex.

Gods... the feel of her sitting so nicely in his lap was pure sin, and as his right hand moved up her body he firmly cupped her left breast and gently tweaked the nipple smirking even more. But his right hand wasn't playing for too long before he grasped the bottom of her shirt and yanked it all the way up to her neck and exposed those beautiful perky breasts, and grabbing her chin he forced her head to the side and up in another deep kiss. The more he played with her the more he wanted to feel every inch of his former enemies body, and the fact that his left hand was slowly but surly becoming slightly damp just made him all the more aroused. When he let his puppies chin go he kissed her temple and shifted his hands up to firmly message her bust, tweaking her nipples as he nipped the lobe of her ear and toyed with her neck and shoulder with the points of his eye teeth. And gods with every little wriggle she shifted her ass more firmly into his crotch making it very hard to concentrate but for the moment he was going to have to pay her back for sacrificing his pants to free himself of her own dominance.

So it seemed as if even the ever calm prince had his own weaknesses. Reina couldn't help but smirk as she felt him squirm under her while her lips pressed against his neck sucking gently on the skin. Lox was apparently very sensitive in that part of his body and she had every intention of abusing that little bit of information for her own personal enjoyment. Starting at his collar bone she traced her tongue all the way up to his jaw in a slow and deliberate stroke. Her hands were still firmly planted in his hair and she gave it a little tug while she kissed his neck again. Already the woman could see small red marks forming on the once smooth skin making the whole scene utterly delicious. It wasn't often she had an enemy under her and could make them moan in such a way as her teeth gently grazed over his flesh. Unfortunately she was far too distracted by her own fun to bother wondering just what he was up to. She felt him shift her a bit as the rustle of fabric could be heard before his pants were on the floor with the rest of his clothes leaving him in only his boxers. Leaning back down on his lap she could feel something even more impressive pushing up against her legs. No wonder he had been so...cocky. Pulling back she loosened her grip on his hair before flashing him a questioning look. Reina had figured it would take a lot more to get him out of his clothes but it seemed like Lox had another plan in mind. Somehow she doubted he was going to let her run the show all by herself without trying to take control once again.

The girl was not to be disappointed as she saw him smirk before he all but picked her up and sat her back down so her back was pressed up against his chest. Dammit, one bad thing about being a woman was that she was usually a good deal smaller then most of the men she had to deal with and Lox was no exception. Reina squirmed in his lap but it was to no avail as she found herself being pressed up against his hard chest. She was all but pinned there as Lox once again decided to take control and tease her some more. A sharp intake of breath could be heard as she felt his hand press against her panties before he started rubbing the sensitive area. "Neh, you cheater." Reina muttered as she struggled to suppress another moan. The woman tried crossing her legs and closing her eyes but nothing was stopping the waves of hot pleasure that were now flowing through her body. Already she could feel herself getting wet as he continued to rub and she bit her lip as another blush crept on her cheeks. She might have been able to make him squirm before but no doubt he was having a field day with how she was reacting now. She moved her shoulders in an attempt to break free but with no success as a deep moan echoed out.

Oh dammit, of course he'd get her back for taking off his shirt. The cold air hit her as he lifted up her shirt before he tweaked her nipples causing her to let out a squeak. She couldn't see his face but no doubt Lox was grinning from ear to ear and enjoying every minute of her squirming like she had enjoyed his just moments before. Before she could utter her protest though she felt him lift her chin up and kiss her once more. Cheeky little bastard, everything was driving her crazy. His hands on her sensitive bust, his teeth on her skin, all of it was making her squirm more and more. Still, she had no intention of giving up just yet. Arching her back slightly against him she raised herself up off his lap just enough so her hands could go behind her and slip right under the waistband of his boxers. "You shouldn't play dirt." Reina warned as her right hand dipped low just enough to brush against the base of his member. Slowly she started drawing a circle with her index finger right above his member as her butt pressed against him once more.

Lox wriggled, unable to help himself with the feel of this bad puppy toying and teasing him without even having the decency to touch him! Dammit it shouldn't be this easy for her! But low and behold there wasn't a whole lot he could do with her sitting nice and prettily in his lap and driving him out of his damn mind with her insistent grinding. He had always been under the impression it was far easier for a woman to sexually frustrate a man than it was the other way around, and at that moment she was doing a damn well good job of making him squirm even if she was currently sitting in his lap. "No... fair." He panted into her ear before groaning low with a lot of need in his voice, trying to figure out a way to turn it back on her without giving anything else up. Unfortunately they had reached the end of their teasing game considering both were more or less out of cloths, and while she still had her panties on and her shit pulled over her breasts he had nothing left but his boxers. Not to say they weren't both in an extremely compromising position at the moment, and while that made him stop for just a moment he smirked when he realized he didn't give a damn. Sliding his hands to firmly caress her bust one last time he coaxed her arms up to help her out of the shirt, finally being equally dressed but he wasn't of a mind to tease anymore. Kissing her neck softly he rubbed her smooth hips and nipped her ear gently while pushing her thighs together and sliding her panties down just enough to expose her the rest of the way, but not enough for her to spread her legs out as he wriggled underneath her. It took a bit of maneuvering but he also managed to shift his own boxers off and lifting her up easily by the hips he slid his cock between her legs and against her sex before setting his puppy back down on his lap.

"Is this cheating?" Lox murmured into her ear as he fondled her hips, shifting his puppy back and forth to savor the feel of her wet sex over his length just to tease her one final time before slipping her panties all the way off. To be honest if someone were to tell him he would end up in bed with the woman who captured him on the battle field he would have challenged them on the spot to a death match, and yet as he licked gently up her neck while looping his hands beneath her just under her ass he had no inclination to do anything but indulge in every pleasure he could with his captor. Nipping the lobe of her ear he lifted her against his own frame to firmly press the head of his cock against her pussy, and with a sigh of utter pleasure he pushed into her and gently slid her all the way down his shaft. Gods she was tight, and if they hadn't been fooling around for a while prior it wouldn't have even worked but as much as he hated being vocal with his pleasure, there wasn't any stopping the long low moan of pleasure he uttered into her ear before kissing her temple lovingly. When she was finally firmly seated in his lap his entire body shuttered with pleasure, extremely pleased he was able to fit all the way in and just as agonizingly slow as before he lifted her up and slid almost out of her before pushing her back down into his lap again. They had plenty of time to play, and he wasn't quite sure if she even liked it rough but for the moment he was content with making sure she was... somewhat comfortable with his size. Unfortunately though the feel of Reina's hot tight sex was turning his brain into little more than mush and pleasure, and he wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything soon enough.

Reina felt the corners of her mouth pulling up into a smirk as she heard Lox moan and wriggle under her. Sure she might be on his lap with limited mobility but that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun with him as well. It was a small victory but every time she felt his chest shake slightly as he moaned it sent a small shiver down her own spine. "You started it." She shot back as she shifted around one more time. There was something about the need in his voice that drove her up the wall and made her skin burn like it was on fire. His desire was infectious and even though she was enjoying baiting him a bit the woman was more then happy to oblige and lift up her arms as he pulled her shirt over her head. It felt unbelievably good to finally be out of that constricting clothing and really get to feel his chest pressed up against her naked back. They were both flushed and their skin was hot making Reina lean back closer and press into his chest as far as humanly possible. She wouldn't admit it but there was something so very delicious about sitting on his lap with his hands around her as moans echoed through the room. Who knew what the guards outside were thinking if they heard all the racket these two were making. At any other time she would have been absolutely mortified to be caught in this kind of position but right now she really didn't give a damn. Instead she ran her hands over his thighs and tilted her head to the side letting him kiss her neck.

Of course she looked up at him when she felt him push her thighs together and begin slipping her panties down only to leave them there half way. Just what was he up to? She got her answer soon enough though when he somehow managed to take off his own boxers before lifting her up and bringing her back down so she had his cock firmly pressed between his legs. "Yes...that's cheating." Reina whimpered as she let out another moan. She was already wet and having him rub up against her was only making her more so. It felt so good having him there and she found herself craving him more and more. A desire was building up inside of her and it wasn't going to be satisfied with only some teasing. Lox better get on it before she completely lost her mind. Of course the prince didn't disappoint as she felt him lift her up once more only to press the head of his cock against her before slowly sliding her down his shaft. Her breath was caught in her throat as her body started to clamp around this invading object and pull him in deeper. Blue eyes were closed shut and her bottom lip was starting to quiver as she got used to having such a large object in her tight body. How he had managed to fit was a miracle but she was very happy he did.

Yet just as she got used to him inside of her he started lifting her up once more where it seemed like he was going to pull out only to bring her back down on his lap. With each movement her breasts were bouncing and she heard herself moaning once more. Tilting her head up and to the side she reached her right hand behind her and around his neck only to bring his head down so her lips met his. His lips. His damned lips were what started this whole thing and now she just wanted to feel them pressed up against her own. No more of the teasing kisses from earlier as her tongue slipped past his lips to play with his own. The hand on his neck pushed him towards her as she greedily kissed him. Her blood was running through her veins like crazy and ever time he brought her back down on his cock more jolts of pleasure soared through her causing her to moan once again.

Lox moaned when she kissed him, his body shuddering involuntarily every time she was firmly seated in his lap with his cock buried to the hilt in side of her, and gods the way she moaned her self was music to his ears as he started working her up and down faster. Wrapping his left arm around her waist to keep her close against his body he broke the kiss with a pant and lost himself for a moment in the pure pleasure of fucking his puppy in such a compromising way, smiling deviously at the way her breasts bounced with each thrust and burning these memories into his mind forever as he groaned softly against her ear. The only problem though was he couldn't quite kiss her as deeply as he wanted from the way he had her, and he wasn't able to move really push into her balanced in the way she was now so with a smirk and shoving his entire lenght into her he almost growled when he pulled her up and off of his shaft. Being given paradise and suddenly having it taken away was not something he was very pleased with, but it was simple turning his puppy around in his lap and kissing her properly as his tongue met and played with her own. That, and after slipping just a little ways into her sex before thrusting up and burying his length in her with a soft thump had his eyes rolling back in his head with the sudden dizzying amount of pleasure he felt.

Shifting his hands down to firmly caress and fondle her ass he began taking her much faster with harder strokes, even though he wasn't necessarily too hard with her he didn't give his new lover much chance to catch her breath as he thumped her down and swiveled her beautiful hips to get a really good feel of her on the inside. "There's a good puppy...." He couldn't help but tease her one more time as his left hand slid up her back to tangle with her silky raven hair, and after taking a good hand full and applying the gentlest pressure to coax her head back he kissed her again feverishly as he continued to take her. What would the people outside think if they saw them at the right angle through the open window? What would they say about the moans and groans drifting outside into the gardens? In all honesty both the prince and the knight were doing some pretty questionable things with each other that were way out of the honor system and general respect for each others nations but he didn't care. He knew it had been a stroke of pure luck that nothing but far cousins took up being his personal guards after his endeavor, and he knew they would keep their silence no matter what was going on in his private room. Yes they would come charging in if the knight were to call for help or scream in pain but he had no doubt all of them were wearing huge smiles under the face plates of their helmets.

With a wicked though he thumped into his puppy harder and nipped her neck playfully as he felt his crotch and legs becoming wet with Reina's pleasure, and while his own peak was speeding towards him far faster than it ever had with any other woman the only thing he wanted was to feel his captor cry out in pleasure and reach her peak first. While he moaned in pleasure his left hand looped across her back to gently clutch her shoulder, bringing her down even harder into each of his thrusts as his right hand worked over her silky hips and ass, his whole mind filled with nothing but joy and pleasure at taking the woman he had hated with every ounce of his being and savoring every little pant, moan, and shutter that went through her smaller body as she rode his entire length. He could see them doing this a hell of a lot more often, and he wondered just how long the could get away with fucking each other before someone questioned them on it. In all honesty with both of their tempers he didn't worry too much on people who actually had enough of a spine to confront either one of them.

Hrmmm..... is that knee-socks I see in your sigy and avatar? >:3

Reina actually let out a small whine as she felt his hands on his hips as he pulled her up once more though this time completely off his shaft. The woman had been enjoying their play time and was none too pleased to have it interrupted so abruptly. Yet her protests were soon calmed as she felt him turn her around so they were facing each other before kissing her as he thrust up and she was once again riding him as before. She smirked slightly, glad for the little change of position now that she could actually use her hands and the rest of her body properly. With her knees on either side of his hips she started moving herself on his lap matching him thrust for thrust. With each movement he seemed to bury his cock deeper inside of her causing her eyes to flutter in pleasure and making her legs tighten around his hips. Gods he felt amazing inside of her as each thrust sent pleasure coursing through her body causing her to gasp as her body struggled to keep up with his. The prince seemed to have the stamina of a horse and the knight had no doubt that after this little encounter she might have a bit of trouble walking the next day. That would raise quite a few suspicions but right now she was more concerned about wrapping her hands around his neck for better balance as she lowered herself down on him as he thrust upward.

"Really? And here I thought I was being a bad puppy." Reina said with a smirk as she leaned forward so her breasts were pressed right up against his chest. Her hardened nipples were brushing against his soft flesh causing another gasp to sound from her lips. There was just something about him that made her want to press her body against him until she was completely wrapped in his arms. The heat, the pleasure, it was a dangerous mix and it was causing her to lose whatever rational thought she might have left. Reina parted her lips as he kissed her while he continued to bounce her up and down on his lap. No doubt they could be heard through the window and anyone who was curious enough could easily peek through if they wanted to. For some reason she really doubted that this was what the king had in mind when he commanded Lox to become her new servant. Sure he was serving her needs but not in the conventional way. What the guards were thinking was probably even worse and she visibly winced for a moment wondering just how they were going to confront her. Of course none of them would say anything outright but if she caught even the hint of a snicker there would be blood on the floors.

Her breathing was coming out in short gasps now as she felt herself inching closer and closer towards her release. "Lox....I'm going to---" She was interrupted by another moan from a particularly hard thrust that brushed right up against a bundle of nerves and sent her to euphoria. She was so close to her climax now and it was only a matter of minutes before it hit. "I'm going to come." Reina said breathlessly as her hands tightened around his neck and she started moving her body even more furiously then before trying to push the both of them to the breaking point. Leaning down she kissed him once more before she felt herself climax causing her to throw her head back and let out a powerful moan. Her tight sex clamped around his shaft as her body spasmed from the wave of pleasure that had just flooded her entire system. After a minute her breathing finally started to slow back down and she rested her head on his shoulder now spent from their activities. She didn't say anything and instead all that could be heard was her ragged breathing as she tried to catch her breath while her hand ran through his hair one more time.

Why yes it is~ I felt slightly inspired with the season ending and all. :3

Oh how he wanted to retain enough control to keep himself from coming with her, but there wasn't any way he could possible hold back after seeing, feeling, and listening to his beautiful lover cream herself. Not only was she coming but it felt like she was trying to milk him of every drop of seed he had with how hard she clamped down over his shaft. Lox fucked her all the harder with her peak, the only indication of his own climax was a very embarrassing sound that was somewhere between a grunt and a squeak and the sudden hard way he shoved all the way into her hard and held her there for a moment as his seed spilled into her. A quirk Lox had was that when he did climax he would stop only long enough to realize he was actually coming, but after that initial steam he'd start thumping in and out harder and faster during the rest of his peak. Unfortunately for Reina, he looped his right arm around the small of her back to grip her hip and with his left hand still clutching her shoulder fucked her harder and deeper than their entire playtime, his groans low but almost submissive in her ear as he emptied himself deep into her sex. By the time he finished and pulled her down one final time to let go of the last stream his entire frame shook gently.

As his brain tried to process the sheer volume of pleasure just sitting there with every inch of his cock buried in Reina's sex, and having just ejaculated harder than he could ever recall he had just enough since to gently slide her off of his shaft and kiss her lovingly. Holding her firmly against his body he broke the kiss with a pant and gently laid down with her on his bed as he listened to the sound of her breathing, reveled in the scent of her hair, and tried to come up with something witty to say but in failing miserably he simply wrapped his arms around her smaller body and held her close in his arms. "You are a bad puppy." Was all he could think of to say at the moment, his mind still mushy with what just occured between two mortal enemies in his very own private prison cell and wondered what would become of him and this magnificent woman after all was said and done. He knew there was some kind of underlying reason for his father to attempt such a feat at peace besides just not wanting to fight anymore, that and to give up an entire city for his safe return didn't bode well for him but he'd have to bide his time until he could figure it out for himself. At the moment though the idea of having Reina as a wife and raising a family with her was quite good, even though if they did get into fights he couldn't think of a more lovely wife and a stronger woman to have children by.

That was for later though, for now he had to come up with something to delay any rumor mongering until he was capable of actually doing something to help end the war. It wouldn't do them any good for word of their bedroom antics to go spreading around the castle when Lox was notorious enough, and while it might get around eventually he honestly didn't think he could let another man live after trading Reina an insult for showing him affection. Only he was aloud to drive his puppy into an insane rage dammit, and he was going to enjoy playing with her far more often than not if he had his way.

She held onto him tighter as she felt him thrust into her harder then ever before signaling his own release. Burying her head in his shoulders her body tightened around him as she felt him climax and spill his seed into her. Her back straightened slightly as she felt his hand on her hip as he pushed in deeper letting out a groan during his release. After their fun earlier it seemed like a proper ending to what had just happened. Her own breath was finally starting to calm down as he pulled out of her before laying down on the bed with his arms around her. Strange, even though they were both naked and covered in sweat she actually felt a lot more warm then she should have after being caught in the after glow of their fun. Blue eyes fluttered closed as she snuggling closer to him in a desperate attempt to make the warmth last just that much longer before it evaporated. It actually felt nice in his arms with her head on his chest she could hear his heart beating almost in time with her own. Her mind was foggy and a small smile was on her lips as she stretched an arm over his waist so her fingers could trace down his spine in a lazy fashion. No noise, no shouting, it was just pleasant laying there in bed with only the sounds of their breathing as if nothing else mattered in the world.

It did though. What had happened in this room wasn't just between the two of them and the girl had no doubt that it would reach all over the castle soon enough. After living here all these years she knew that a juicy piece of gossip such as this would be pounced on and added to as it spread through the castle like wildfire. She wasn't worried about any of the guards or other knights talking considering she had turned her back on their own antics quite a few times and they'd much rather talk about swords then gossip. The nobles, however, were a completely different story. Lord Darron's influence gave her some protection but even that couldn't stop some of the ladies of the court from whispering in hushed tones behind their fans. These people were utterly bored and to them rumors were a sport. It was only a matter of time before this got out and the king heard about it. Hell, with that old man she never really knew what to expect from him. Either he'd consider it treason or he'd laugh his ass off and demand full details. Lifting her head up she looked Lox straight in the eye as her lips set in a pout. "I told you that you just make my life more difficult." Reina said, her tone somewhere between amused and annoyed. It was amazing to think that them hating each other had actually been the easy part of this whole thing. At least then she knew where they stood. What was he now? An enemy? A lover? A perpetual pain in her side?

Propping herself up on her elbow she stared down at him with a smirk. "You are, by far, the most infuriating person I've ever met." She poked him lightly on the chest with her index finger still staring at him. Funny, it was actually nice seeing his eyes when they weren't clouded with rage or sadness. The crimson orbs actually looked more alive then they had before. If anyone asked her just how she ended up in this situation she really wouldn't be able to tell them. Her mind was still reeling and trying to figure out how they had gone from trying to murder each other to screwing around. "I'm really not looking forward to going back out there." The girl said with a sigh as she turned towards the door. The guards might not gossip but that didn't mean they weren't going to give her a hard time or some teasing. Her men meant well but dammit if they didn't like annoying their captain.

Lox couldn't help but sigh with contentment and pleasure as he listened with closed eyes and a devious little grin on his lips at her comments. Gods he was simply happy sharing her warmth and listening to the smooth sounds of her breathing, along with the ever so gentle beating of her heart when she was laying close to him. "You'd find my father in full agreement." He murmured playfully to her as he opened his eyes and dearly enjoyed the look somewhere between agitation and affection. She really was a beautiful woman, and though he knew there would be talk of their antics he smiled gently and slid his right hand down her side to linger on her warm hip. "There may be a loop hole to dealing with whatever talk circulating at the moment as far as I'm concerned Reina, what happened just two days ago very well nearly killed me but it isn't something even the king can ignore without backlash from my own country." Scooting her closer and rolling to his back with her in his arms he smiled lovingly at his puppy as he wriggled back to prop the two of them up on the pillows, reveling in the feel of her on top of him and the general pleasure still blissfully lingering in his mind. "You do realize the reason my own countryman decided to take up guarding me was to keep further insult from occurring within their own power don't you? When you took me here, I actually lost all working status as a prince in my own country but kept the title here as a courtesy even if I was expected to be acting as your slave."

Dipping his head to gently kiss her temple and nuzzle her soft hair he continued to murmur as his hands almost instinctively stroked down her silky body. "One of the reasons I underwent that trial was because my father is up to something and I don't like it. As much as I want to believe everyone wants to end the war he wouldn't be offering an entire city if it meant gaining nothing but an honor less son back, and while I'll have to wait to figure out exactly what he wants from me for the moment I'll exercise my new status to the best of my ability." Hugging her close, Lox sighed tiredly as his mind forcefully dove into the filthy pool of political garbage to figure out what the hell was going on. "It is amusing though knowing my guards are here to protect me as much as they are to protect the nobles from what I might do if traded insults, then again I find that my puppy has made me far more docile than I'd like to admit." Dipping his head he took those deliciously soft lips of her's in a loving kiss, holding her warmly against his frame before breaking the kiss and giving her a little peck on the forehead before nuzzling her wonderful hair again. "You know... this little ember of gossip could very well just say as it is. The only noble I've met with enough spine to actually say something to either of us is your father and the king, so I'm not too worried about it besides the ear full I'm going to hear from my own country man and every single one of them giving me cheeky looks whenever I pass by. Then again we could just hurl a barrel of lamp oil at it and watch the flames drive everyone out of their minds and laugh about it. You know my country values strength and honor above almost all else, it wouldn't be looked down upon if they found out I was fooling around with the very same female that took me captive. Then the only ones who could speak of it are your father, your king, and my father, and if anyone else had an opinion they wouldn't be so keen on stepping over either monarchs toes... Can I court you my spiteful pink puppy?"

Gods it was going to be the death of him teasing his poor Reina, but it was outstandingly amusing, and even with the trouble it might bring he would never stop teasing her. From the way he kissed her head and temple though and the softness of his touch as he stroked her silken skin or the look in his eyes when he gazed at her it was obvious he was very smitten with her now, even if they did spar more often than not... then again he was very intent that they'd make love more often instead.

Reina shifted on top of him and rested her head on his shoulder as she listened and cried to understand his explanation for that exhibition he had done a couple of days ago. "So as soon as you're captured you lose your status?" Jeez that was rough. She couldn't imagine a father turning his back on his child just because he had been captured in war. When first starting out Reina had been caught once too and the king and her father had done absolutely everything possible to get her back. They simply viewed it as what happened in war and were much more concerned with her general well being then with her status and honor. So that was the whole reason why he was so dead set on fighting her again or saying that she had won in such an underhanded sort of way. That day had wounded more then just his pride and she actually felt bad about putting him through all of that. Sighing gently she wrapped one arm around his waist and planted a small kiss on his chest almost as an apology for what she put him through. Even if she could go back today she'd do it all over again because her country and her king demanded it but that didn't mean she couldn't feel bad about Lox losing his position and having to gain it back in such a barbaric way. "Pft, some slave. No offense but I suggest you stay with your current position and leave that kind of work to those who can do it." Reina teased as she leaned into his kiss letting him nuzzle against her hair. As a slave Lox was a complete failure and had caused her a lot more work then she would have had if he was in a dungeon somewhere. Not to say she wasn't incredibly happy with the outcome but the trip had been a long one.

"Would your father really be planning something underhanded even if his son was in the hands of the enemy?" This was the very reason why she chose to stay as far away from politics as she possibly could. It was all so messy and you never knew who you could trust or who would stab you in the back. It wasn't like it was impossible for her to believe that Lox's father would be plotting something since her own biological father wasn't exactly a nice person to begin with. Yet years of being with Lord Darron and calling him dad had changed her views quite a bit. Still, she didn't like the thought of Lox being used as a pawn in some sort of political game between the two countries. Reina hugged him closer feeling almost protective of him as they kissed again as she felt those warm lips press against her temple when he pulled back. The girl gave a chuckle as she heard his little plan of what to do with the gossip that would surely be surrounding them. True enough that the only people who would have the gall to actually say something to either of their faces would be the kings and her father but that wouldn't stop some of the nobles from talking behind their backs. "Oh? Do you really want to feed the fire?" It would be kind of funny to see the looks on their faces as they kept up their little play time. Besides, she really wouldn't mind if this happened a lot more often. The woman could really get used to laying in his arms after some of their recreational fun.

Her head shot up and she glared at him as she caught the last bit of his teasing. Even after this their basic relationship stayed the same and she had no doubt that Lox would have plenty of fun picking on her. No matter what, it didn't seem like the prince was going to stop teasing her any time soon. "Oh? You keep calling me a pink puppy and I might just have to start telling people about those adorable noises you make." Reina shot back with a smirk. If he was going to tease her then she would simply have to retaliate in the like fashion. "Or maybe I should tell them about just how sensitive that tempting neck of yours is." With that she tilted her head up as she started sucking and nipping on his neck once more. Her teeth gently grazed over his flesh as she gave it a small lick while her eyes shone with mischief. If Lox was going to tease her then he was going to have to get ready to get some of it back as well.

Lox shuddered involuntarily from her attention, hating the fact that she could really do such things whenever she wanted and there wasn't really a damn thing he could do about it. Gods it felt so good but at least he wouldn't have to worry about being jumped by other noble woman back in his own country with them trysting together, he didn't think they'd live very long if Reina caught them doing such things but it didn't help his pride to shudder and squirm underneath a woman... even if she was an extremely attractive and sexy woman. "Your such a bad puppy." He murmured to her playfully as his hands stroked down her smooth delightful body and came to rest on her hips, yes he could get very used to her laying naked on top of him and even teasing them in the comfort of a nice bed, but it wasn't going to be that simple. When Lox heard murmuring outside of his door and fast, nervous talking he realized that their time together would be cut short and they were about to be caught red handed in what they were still considering weather or not to make public. An idea popped into his head as he smiled deviously at his puppy and kissed her on the forehead before rolling her off and promptly throwing the blanket over her naked body and head, lifting the edge so she could peak out before whispering softly to her. "Scuse me for a moment my pretty pink puppy, there's someone at the door that I need to scare away."

As far as anyone goes the only souls who knew Reina was in the room with Lox was her father, and the guards outside none of which he had any worry of blabbing to someone else, but it was assured that someone had heard the prince with a very vocal lady friend and he intended to give them other things to think about besides sticking their noses in private affairs. Without another word Lox walked to the door stark naked, and just when he got to it there came a knocking and promptly the door was opened to allow none other than the Serena. What or why she had come was beyond him, and though she carried a letter the moment she laid eyes on him her face turned a lovely shade of red before she squeaked and promptly scurried away. The guards were chuckling and shaking their heads as Lox rolled his eyes and closed the door once more before uncovering Reina and with a smirk handed her the delightful pink underwear along with the rest of her cloths. "Well... I know I've seen that girl talking to you before, and before you came charging in here earlier I was speaking with Lord Darron so I assume that letter she was carrying was probably a message from him. Even if that message was for either of us I'm guessing he told her we would be here so chalk another person who knows were trysting together though I hope she isn't much for gossip..." Lox wondered over to where his cloths were strewn about and actually scared a few more people in the gardens away by making eye contact with them while he was still naked. "Damnable buzzards. They don't have a problem ease dropping on someone but I will take the title of harmless lamb if any of them have the gall to look me in the eye and stare when I know their watching."

It was part of Lox's nature that he had an extremely low sense of shyness when it came to something as taboo as being seen naked, and more often than not if he didn't want to see someone during the day back in his own country he would answer a door wearing nothing just to embarrass anyone trying to get his audience. For that reason Lox's father usually summoned him directly instead of sending people to see him to keep his wayward son from trampling all over their sense of decency, but these people didn't know that and he would take full advantage of his favorite flaw. Closing the window for a moment to dress and choosing not to scandalize anyone else for the moment he smirked at Reina as he slipped his cloths back on. "I was going to invite you to a bath, but it doesn't look like were going to have the time for now... I'd love it if you could find the time to spend a while with a beast prince. And no, I will not dress accordingly for company I do not chose to entertain, and yes I have no issues with scandalizing as many people as necessary until everyone in this castle learns it's rude to walk into a prince's room uninvited prisoner or not."

Reina really was having far too much fun making him squirm under her. Lox could have all the joy calling her whatever nicknames he liked but that didn't change the fact that she could make him wiggle around like a little kid just by kissing certain parts of his body. They would forever be teasing each other and pushing each other to their limits no matter what it was they were doing. Still, with what had happened she could definitely tell her feelings towards him were changing. It was obvious so no longer hated him and was actually really enjoying just laying in bed with him. Not to mention that if anyone like Alice tried to get close to him then she really would have to start working on her aim with a moving target. After their little fun she really did feel a strange sense of protection over him and would have been happy to have locked the door and stayed with him in this room for the better part of a week with no interruptions. Sadly it seemed like fate had other ideas in mind as she heard noise coming from outside before he threw the blanket over her leaving her just enough space to peek out of and see him walking completely naked towards the door. Dear gods he had absolutely no shame did he? For all he knew the king or one of the nobles ladies could have been outside and he would have just opened the door and greeted themas naked as the day he was born. This man really was out of his damned mind.

Yet it wasn't the king who was out there and instead she caught a familiar face before the person turned bright red and all but ran out. Of course of all people to have come knocking it would have been Serena. No doubt the girl knew that Reina was there with him and after seeing Lox naked she would put two and two together and Reina would never hear the end of it. Once the door was closed she threw off the blanket and let out a small groan. "No, she won't gossip but she'll be giving me quite a talk next time I see her. Thank you so much for allowing my best friend to see you stark naked. I believe I know what we'll be talking about next time I see her." Reina grumbled as she picked up her own clothing and started putting them back on. Now she herself had absolutely no problem with Lox being naked and rather enjoyed running her hands over his back or resting against that hard chest but she didn't want to get into intimate details of what just happened with someone else. While Lox might have no shame Reina was very particular about not letting just anyone see her naked and keeping her private life as private as she possibly could. Her eyes turned to the window as she cursed herself for not thinking of closing it earlier. "Frankly, I think they'll all be too busy staring at something else to ever look you in the eye." She snorted as she finally slid her shirt over her head and ran a hand through her hair to try and make it at least a little presentable.

"Mhm, seems our time is going to be cut a little short. I still have a meeting with some of the advisers and then I had to finish some work at the armory. Please try to stay out of trouble would you?" Reina said as she turned to smirk at him before walking over and planting a kiss on his lips. "By the way," she started as she leaned over and gave his ear a small lick "You keep calling me a pink puppy and I won't show you just what other garments I tend to wear beneath my trousers. Which is such a shame since I have these lovely red, lace panties that you can see completely through." Smirking, she turned and walked out the door glad to have gotten him one last time. It was time to get back to her duties and the real world which meant putting Lox out of her mind for the time being. For their credit, the guards were completely stoic and didn't say a single word which she was eternally grateful for. Too bad she doubted Serena and her father would be that kind.

Lox hated not being able to poke fun at his new lover before she left, especially after that delightfully sensual thought of her wearing nothing but those see through panties plagued him for hours afterwords. Eventually he requested to go outside to the small lake within the castle grounds to do something besides fantasize about his pink puppy in lovely red undies. It was somewhat amusing walking down towards the lake in his boxers and seeing more than a few nobles scurrying away but when he was finally able to get into the water and swim about it seemed like he would have more company than his guards. A particular shadow drifted over him as he was floating towards the edge of the lake, and cracking a single eye open he saw someone he hadn't been expecting to see again. "Good afternoon dear Alice, what might bring you here to this lovely little lake side?" He smiled and drifted lazily on his back as the woman smiled down at him with that coy smile that sent shivers down his spine, but he was glad that his body was in the lovingly gentle embrace of the water and it did wonders to calm him down. Looking at her now she seemed a bit older than what he had remembered, and while she was a fine woman indeed he couldn't help but compare her to his own lovely puppy. This made it far easier ignoring the way she held her arms underneath her bust and making it all the more noticeable.... and he wondered if she had been doing this to him the entire evening during the banquet.

"I see your adjusting well so shortly after that brutal contest. It's good to know your not so injured to enjoy the simple things like swimming or playing. I never did get a chance to see you the day after the banquet, considering what happened with the trial I'm surprised your up and about at all but I was wondering dear Prince. In a few days time the kingdom will celebrate it's annual fall harvest with a Masquerade, and I was hoping if you'd accept a direct invitation instead of the partly order I'm sure you had to obey from the king...." (Such a small and delicious poison this woman has...) Lox thought to himself as he smiled fondly at her, she wasn't his puppy but gods if she didn't have her own brand of dangerousness though at this point he preferred Reina's directness. He couldn't refuse her considering he would be made to go anyways, but he wondered what his puppy would think of little miss Alice trying to court him again. Or was it just sex she wanted? There was no telling who heard him and his puppy having a grand old time with his window wide open, that and she had told him before that she liked his piano playing from the garden so who was to say she didn't lurk about in the gardens more often than he knew? "I'd love to go to the Masquerade dear Alice, but that is something like a costume party is it not? I don't have anything particular I could make in the time allotted..." Oh she smiled in that delightfully poisonous way again before eying him in a manner that wouldn't be seen as appropriate, then again there wasn't anyone around to deem it so.

"I must confess that I've known about this event for quite some time, and while I wasn't sure you'd be permitted to go I have arranged for a costume I think would look lovely on you Prince. I'll have it delivered to your chambers before the ball, and I dearly look forward to seeing you there dear Prince." With a cute curtsy the woman departed him and Lox arched his eyebrow at one of his guards, the man eying the departing lady and making a crude gesture to him that had Lox smiling and nodding. That lady was looking for something from him, and while it would have been far easier if she was just looking for sex he knew there was something else that caught her eye but for now he floundered about happily in the water before getting dried off and turning in for the night to his room. He'd deal with Alice when the time came, but as soon as he got the chance to play with his puppy again he'd have a nice long talk with her about this lady. There had been a damn good reason for Reina to give him that look of pity during the last celebration, and he was intent on knowing just how dangerous dear little Alice really was. Hell, maybe his puppy would beat her viciously enough to get her to leave him alone but then again he could always adamantly express his affection towards his puppy at the ball and put the business right out the window....

"You harlot! I didn't know you had it in you." Serena sat in Reina's bed with a large grin on her face as she looked upon the other woman. Reina let out a loud groan as she closed the door behind her and looked away from her friend while trying to hide the blush that was currently creeping up on her cheeks. She had been right in thinking that Serena would never let her live in down once she saw Lox naked and knowing that Reina was in the room with him she had put two and two together and come up with the right conclusion. No doubt she was expecting full details but Reina had always been one to shy away from sharing much information about her personal life and this was one thing that she'd like to keep private. The castle was notorious for the gossip that got around and while she trusted Serena the girl did have a bit of a habit of talking too much or not knowing when to keep her damned mouth shut. "Oh come on. I had to see him stark naked so I at least should get some details. Besides, it's not like anyone didn't hear you two from outside. I for one didn't know you could be so loud." The brunette let out a loud giggle as she ducked back to avoid the pillow that was currently hurtling towards her head from a very peeved knight. After all of this Reina just wanted to take a warm bath and relax instead of being interrogated by the woman she dared call her best friend. Oh dear gods, it Serena already knew this much no doubt she'd discussed it all with Lord Darron as well. Reina actually winced at the thought of the smirk that the older man might give her or the comments she'd have to endure. She was a fierce knight but dammit if the man didn't enjoy teasing her like she was still a child.

"I'll tell you later. Right now I just want to take a bath." Reina said as she turned her pleading eyes to the other woman begging her to leave her be for just a while longer. Serena gave a sigh of defeat before getting off the bed and making her way towards the door. "Ooh, don't forget that we have a fitting with the tailor later tomorrow. The Masquerade is coming up and there are still some adjustments to be made on our costumes." And with that the other woman exited leaving Reina alone with her thoughts. Oh that was just peachy, the Masquerade had been the last thing on her mind with all that had been going on but now it was in the forefront once more. Another occasion where she'd be forced to don on some ridiculous dress though she was at least glad that she got to wear a mask for the occasion. Her mind wandered as she wondered if Lox would also be allowed to attend the festivities. No doubt the king would love another chance to be able to parade him around and show him off. It would be nice to actually dance with him instead of fight like they had at the last celebration though no doubt the two bitter enemies actually sharing a dance would only serve to light fire to the gossip. Though no one but Serena had seen her costume yet and with the mask on it would be damned near impossible to recognize the knight who was constantly wearing men's clothing.

Getting up from her bed she walked over to the tub which was already full even if the water had cooled down a bit. Stripping her clothes she got in and put her hair under the water letting it calm her nerves as she thought about what had just taken place. Just this morning she'd wanted to murder Lox in his sleep and yet she had just passed a very passionate amount of time with him. It had felt so nice to be pressed up against him and have his arms wrapped around her that Reina couldn't remember the last time she felt so good. Dammit, just as she thought she'd gotten everything figured out her whole world got turned upside down once more. She couldn't deny that she'd love to sneak into his room once more but regarding her emotions towards him they were still completely mixed. Wouldn't it be treason to stay with one's enemy in such a way? After finally washing up she got changed once more and dried her hair before getting out of her room to finish up the rest of her duties. She'd keep herself busy with work and try to push these thoughts to the back of her mind and deal with them later. Too bad, she really did miss those noises Lox made as she nipped at that delicious neck of his.

Lox had spent the remainder of his day playing his piano, which if he wasn't mistaken had taken on quite a happy and playful tone as of late... then again he was extremely pleased with the way things were going currently. After a while though he stopped and looked out into the garden as the moon began peaking over the forests just beyond the castle walls. What he really wanted right now was to play with his puppy and tease the hell out of her before going to bed with her again... but it wasn't sex he was looking for, not at the moment at least but instead it was company and having that nice warm clean smell of her hair brushing against his face to lull him into fitful dreams. He dearly liked the way Reina smelled, and felt, and the little noises she makes when she's frisky, and quite a number of things he was learning to love about her even if he was still wrestling with the idea of if their affections were anything but high treason. A delightful treason to be sure but hanging treason none the less... Slipping into sleep alone and thinking of the puppy he wanted by his side he woke up the next morning refreshed if not a bit stiff. He might have not been able to have his cute pup here overnight but gods if she didn't plague his dreams with sensual encounters and strangely erotic undergarments of a vast variety.

She was seriously starting to turn him into a pervert with how much he was thinking of her in nothing but panties, and after vigorously shaking his head he slipped into his cloths and went outside for a bit of morning exercise. His shoulder still felt like hell, but as for the rest of him he was recovering nicely and slipping into the cool morning water of the lake he smiled and paddled about to work out the kinks of his muscles and rid himself of the pesky morning stiffness. Today though as he made his first large circle he spotted an older stooped woman wrapped in furs and watching him intently, and swimming slowly he smiled gently and bowed his head in respect. He couldn't for the life of him figure out why people always visited him in his boxers while he was swimming but something about the older woman made him feel inclined to show her respect and greet her with such, even though most of the nobles in the area would dismiss the scruffy looking granny as gutter trash. "You look like a smiling cat. You'd probably make a fairly decent one at that with the white in your hair but I don't know any cats that swim in lakes." With all of Lox's wit and ability to talk equally to anyone he couldn't think of a damn thing to say to that. And the woman cackled heartily because Lox had this horrid tendency to tilt his head slightly when he was utterly confused, giving him the look of a dog that's trying to figure something out.

"Maybe you'd make a better dog than a cat, but I have my hopes for you. All witch's need good cats, and if you'd like I can fix your messed up body too! I'm moving to your country soon, and I need a familiar that isn't skittish or faint of heart so give me your answer at the masquerade. And don't swim for too long! You'll get a cold. Young folks these days, they think they can live through everything..." Shuffling away the woman left Lox alone with his guards standing at the other end of the lake totally oblivious. What exactly in the nine hells just happened he couldn't for his life figure out, so dipping lower into the water he decided to finish his swim and try his best not to to confuse himself anymore. Someone had to know who the old granny was, but he hoped she wasn't anyone too important. The last thing he needed was for some old loony to be parading around telling everyone that he was a cat and he was her familiar... whatever the hell that was.

To say she'd had a fitful sleep would be a massive understatement in this concern. Reina had spent the entire night tossing and turning in the darkness as she fought to get even an hour of sleep. Her mind was plagued with all sorts of ideas and emotions that did nothing more then infuriate the woman who craved for nothing more then the sweet embrace of sleep. Unfortunately it eluded her until the early hours of the morning when the sun was already creeping over the hills and basking the land in a warm yellow glow. Laying in her bed with her covers wrapped around her Reina watched the sun's journey across the sky simply waiting for the proper time that everyone else would be getting up considering that she wouldn't be getting any sleep that night. Her body was completely exhausted considering what happened yesterday but her mind simply refused to calm down long enough to actually rest. The woman had a habit of over thinking things and it seemed like this was going to be another one of those things that strained her mind and didn't let her rest. Finally, when it was around six in the morning, she got out of bed and got dressed before heading back down into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. It was a simple affair considering most of the staff and hardly any of the royals were even awake at this early hour. After a simple meal of some toast and bred with a glass of milk she got down to doing the rest of her duties for the day so she would have free time later on to go with Serena for their fittings in order to get ready in time for the Masquerade. It was really all anyone was talking about now and the palace was already in a flurry trying to get everything ready for the big events.

Finally, at around noon, she found herself with Serena in one of the parlors as the tailor bustled around the two girls pinning fabric and taking the final measurements. They both stood completely still with their arms held out allowing the man to get everything he needed. "I really can't wait for this! Mother said that they're going to go all out this year and they're having fireworks and all sorts of food." Serena said with a giggle as she held her arm up so the man could pin a little bow on the wrist. Reina simply nodded as she tried to fight off a yawn that was threatening to escape. She actually did find herself excited about the masquerade and what a fun night it would be. "Oh yes, everyone has been buzzing around like crazy. I'm going to be working day and night just to finish all of these costumes." The small man said with a laugh causing the two girls to break out into smiles. "The work Lady Martonis has me putting into her dress alone will keep me busy for hours." With that the smiles of their faces automatically dropped as the two gave each other knowing looks. Reina couldn't help but stick out her tongue as Serena crossed her eyes and made a rude gesture. Their feelings regarding Alice were quite firm despite her high standing in court. Hell, when they had been younger the two had spent quite some time running all sorts of pranks of the woman.

"You coming to go get some lunch?" Serena asked as they left the parlor after their fitting. "No, I still have some things I want to do." Reina said as she looked away at a suddenly remarkably interesting wall. The brunette gave her a smirk but didn't say anything figuring that she would have ample time to tease her friend later. Bidding her goodbyes Reina made her way down the hall to where Lox's room was and was surprised to find that none of the guards were stationed outside. Opening the door she found it to be completely empty inside probably meaning that Lox was out and about somewhere. Shrugging she sat down on the piano bench that she always seemed to catch him at. Putting her hands on the keys she simply pressed them one at a time to get a feeling for the sounds they made. Lord Darron had tried to get her interested in music when she was younger but it seemed like it just wasn't her thing. There had been more then one music teacher who had left the manor tearing their hair out screaming that they had never met a more infuriating student. Oh well, for now she'd just try out the keys while waiting for Lox.

Lox was at that moment sparing lightly with some of his guards but thankfully since most of his keepers were far cousins he didn't have to worry about them trying too hard to kill him. After a nice few matches and a few minor cuts all of them made their way back up towards his room, and that's where most of the guards noticed who was waiting for him poking at his piano and started chuckling. A look was enough to get them to quiet down, but none moved to stop him from closing the door and giving the two some privacy. One look at his poor puppy was enough to see that she had been deprived of sleep, and he could guess what the cause of such was even if it made him feel worse about the whole situation. But that didn't keep him from scooping his sweet Reina up into his arms and place her comfortably in his lap to sit on the bench, leaning back a bit so she could relax and looping his arms affectionately around her waist. "Poor puppy, you should have slept with me last night. At least you would have gotten plenty of sleep. That or you wouldn't have a choice, considering the ways I could help you work out a bit of wakefulness.' Gods he loved teasing her, but even so he still kissed her cheek sweetly and hugged her lovingly. The feel of her warmth and softness along with the intoxicating scent of her hair was already making him relax wonderfully, but what he really wanted was to put his puppy to bed.

The fact that her fatigue disturbed him in such a way was unsettling, and he could only imagine how bad it would be if she were to be harmed in any way which made the idea of long relations difficult to comprehend. They would definitely butt heads about her going into combat even if she could hold her own damn well but that was for another time. Uncoiling his arms from around her Lox gently kissed her neck and moved slowly up to her soft silky hair as his fingers played nimbly but softly along the keys in a relaxing and comforting song, and he smiled deviously at the idea of putting Reina to sleep and then slipping into bed with her and spending a gloriously comfortable night with her. That would take a bit of coaxing but with her this tired it shouldn't be too difficult. "Do you think I'd make a good cat?" He asked totally out of the blue, purring softly into her ear before nibbling the edge playfully and adding an affectionate frisky tone to his playing before returning to the relaxing melody. "I've been told by a very strange old woman that I'd make a half decent cat, and she asked me if I'd be her's but I can't for the life of me figure out what she means. I don't even have the foggiest idea as to who the old coot is." It occurred to Lox that Reina probably had no idea what he was talking about or even who he was referring to but he didn't exactly have any other leads as it was, and if she was dangerous like Alice was then his pup should know at least a rumor about her.

"Oh! Alice formally invited me to the ball, so I guess I'm going now.... but don't ask what I'll be dressed up as. Apparently the woman has some kind of costume that she's prepared for me, but if it's anything over the top then I'll just refuse to go in it. I'll also have my guards check it for anything suspicious... Dear Alice doesn't seem to be the most trust worthy person under the sun but I really wish she wouldn't head straight for me every time she spots me. I'm honestly afraid she'll jump me if I'm not careful." Nuzzling her soft hair Lox gave her one last kiss on the head before finishing the song and hugging her softly once more against his frame. He really did love having her close to him but it was becoming a pesky part of his mind not being able to show as much affection as he wished to.

Back
Top Bottom