Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

She sucked in a deep breath and then bit her bottom lip.. "ok, go ahead.. bite me then." her fingers gripped the comforter on the bed tightly. "you wouldn't be doing that if you didn't want too right? so go ahead" she tilted her head a little and bared her next to him.

"Oh...but I want oh so much more than to bite you..." He said as he pulled her onto the bed with him, not caring if the door was open because he didn't mean this too sexually. "I want to turn you into one of me."

"You want to turn me into a vampire!?" she had a look of shock on her face that in any other situation might have been comical. "Why?" she didn't want to live off of blood for the rest of her life, sure she got the sleep pattern down no problem. But the blood, she wasn't so sure.

"Because. I can't spend the rest of my life with a mere human, you would not live as long." He said smirking as he began to suck on her neck where he would bite her to get the blood to gather there. He had not pierced her yet.

"The rest of your life?" Surely the man was nuts, they'd just met. Spending the rest of her life with the vampire as a vampire. "Sure fine, go ahead make me a vampire. If you want to spend the rest of your life with me who am I to argue?"

He looked at her confused as he lightly pushed her away. "Whats your game girl? Why are you just giving yourself to me like that?" He wondered as his fangs retracted back into his gums.

"Why not? No other soul has once mentioned spending the rest of their life with me. You met me what a hand full of hours ago, and you want to turn me like you to do so. So why not? Unless you're all talk and want to turn me just for kicks." She looked up at him and guessed she'd taken the wrong approach, he must of wanted her to kick and fight.

He mumbled as he pulled his head back from her neck, though..."Instead of turning you, I think I'll decide on taking that happy ending you owe me." He said smirking as he gripped her breast.

She frowned and pushed his hand off her breast and glared at him "If you want a damn happy ending you're going to have to turn me" she shrugged and slid off the bed. "I'm not one of you, I'm not your people so you can't command me to do anything." She smiled a little and bent down to grab her pack.

Upon seeing her bend down, he grabbed her hand and pulled her over to him where he sunk his fangs deep into her neck, injecting her with his blood so that she'd slowly turn into a vampire.

Esme cried out in surprise as he grabbed her and pulled her towards him, she was stunned when he sunk his teeth into her neck. She had no idea what to expect, she'd never been turned into a vampire before but she'd heard it hurts. She wasn't looking forward to pain. "This is going to hurt soon, isn't it?"

"Hm...no, not really. Only if you let it. Here's something we could do to take your mind off of it when it happens." He pulled her down and whispered into her neck the naughty things he would do to her.

She flushed a deep shade of red and wanted to turn into him, but she was still slightly afraid of him. "Those sound like very interesting ideas you have there." she pushed back against him. "Why don't we employ one of them right now?"

"Better yet...how about we employ one of them...out into the public spa?" He said smirking as he picked her up, walking her into the spa before dropping her into it. IT didn't matter if her clothes got wet, she had to take them off anyway.

Before she could really react she was in the water, gasping as she looked up at him "You're crazy!! I knew it.. You're a loon. I should have known" she grumbled as she pulled at the wet clothes. The shirt came off first and she flung it at his head. Her breasts were small enough to not require a bra so she went to work on her pants.

He chuckled as he stripped down and joined her in the spa water. "Oh come now, you're the one taking off your clothes to your bare skin, who's the crazy one now who's actually going along with it?" He said as he pinched at her nipples.

"What am I supposed to do? Hang out in a spa fully clothed?" she moaned softly when he pinched her nipples, maybe she was the crazy one, because she was sure that she was going to enjoy everything that happened in the spa. She shucked the pants over her hips, baring herself to him totally.

He smirked as he began to pinch and twist her nipples as his face was close to hers. He dropped into the spa with her and took a deep breath before going under the water to start licking and sucking on her pussy and clitoris while it was under water.

"Oh my god" she whimpered and slid her fingers down into his hair and held onto his head while it was between her legs, licking and sucking at her most intimate parts. She widened her stance so that he would have easier access to her body.

When he spread her open and began to lick at her inner walls she felt her knees would buckle but she held herself up, her fingers tugged and pulled at his hair. She didn't care if people could catch them, let them walk in was all she could think.

Darian walked in searching for her and saw her in the spa, enjoying herself a little too much even if she was naked. He didn't care however. "Hey, cmon Esme we gotta go are you ready or not?"

Ichiro continued to lick her until he shoved his finger deep inside her upon hearing Darian. He wanted her to moan out loud while he was there.

Esme clung to Ichiro's hair "Go.. away.. Darian" she let her head fall back and cried out with pleasure when he shoved his finger inside of her, the walls of her pussy clung hard to his finger when she clenched around him. In the back of her mind she began to wonder how he was staying under there for so long, but if he could do it she wasn't going to complain because she felt entirely to good.

Darian raised an eyebrow and walked over to see Ichiro underwater as he fingered Esme. Shaking his head, he reached under and pulled Ichiro out. "Lord Ichiro, Erryon requests your presence. He says that 'its' complete." Ichiro groaned as he looked at Esme and winked. "I'm sorry dear, but I must take this." Getting out of the water, he began to get dressed before leaving the room. Darian took his shirt off and handed it to Esme. "You've got no dry clothes so here. Its larger than you so...it should cover down to a little below your waist seeing as how your other clothes are wet."

Esme flushed a deep shade of red as she took the shirt from Darian. She looked at him and shook her head, "sorry about that." pulling the shirt over her head she watched Ichiro as he left the spa. "What were you talking about, whats done?"

Back
Top Bottom