Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

She let her hands fall to his member and start to stoke it while moaning. she arched her back with each moan from his kisses and licks.

wildkat said:
She let her hands fall to his member and start to stoke it while moaning. she arched her back with each moan from his kisses and licks.

One of his hands moves down to her pussy and begins to rub and massage her pussy. He moaned in pleasure as she began to stroke his cock. He continued to kiss and lick on down her stomach and swirl around her belly button. He then gently blew around her belly button to tickle her just a bit.

She moaned at the feel of his tongue on her belly button and when he blew on it she giggled a little bit. she kept on stroking it and moaning to his rubbing and massaging of her pussy.

wildkat said:
She moaned at the feel of his tongue on her belly button and when he blew on it she giggled a little bit. she kept on stroking it and moaning to his rubbing and massaging of her pussy.

Once he heard her giggling just a bit with him blowing around her belly button he kissed and licked his way down to her hips. His fingers continued to rub and massage her pussy and clit. He then slowly began to slide his fingers into her pussy sliding in and out of her. He noticed how tight she was, but she was hot and wet for him though because his fingers was coated with her pussy juices. He then kissed and licked down her left leg and down her inner thigh as he then gently nibbled onto her left inner thigh and moved over to do this to her right thigh as well.

She let out a long moan at the kisses on her thighs. she was gripping the pillow as he thrusted his fingers in and out of her pussy. she was soon arching her back with each thrust. she watched him and said "oh god that feels so good Dame your good Rob you know that very good and i love it".

wildkat said:
She let out a long moan at the kisses on her thighs. she was gripping the pillow as he thrusted his fingers in and out of her pussy. she was soon arching her back with each thrust. she watched him and said "oh god that feels so good Dame your good Rob you know that very good and i love it".

Due to how Rob was pleasing Melissa he knew that he was doing a great job with her. He listened to her moan as he continued to please her. His thumb rubbed and massaged her clit as his fingers began to slide faster and faster inside her. He then moved his thumb out of the way and used his tongue to lick her clit as his fingers slid harder and harder inside her. "I am glad that you love what I am doing to you baby and very pleased about it too! I am also glad that you love it also!" He tells her with a smile as he then moves his fingers from inside her pussy and starts to lick deeply inside her.

She grips the pellow tight and screams out as she came from his touch on her pussy. she moans as she feels him lick her pussy. she starts to feel wet again from his tongue on her pussy.

wildkat said:
She grips the pellow tight and screams out as she came from his touch on her pussy. she moans as she feels him lick her pussy. she starts to feel wet again from his tongue on her pussy.

He tastes her sweet tasting cum and knew that she had came by how wet she was. His tongue continued to lick deeper and deeper into her pussy. Licking faster and faster. He licked wildly all around inside her pussy and sucked onto her clit.

She kept moaning and gripping the pellow real hard. "gosh your teasing me real bad ". she manged to say.

wildkat said:
She kept moaning and gripping the pellow real hard. "gosh your teasing me real bad ". she manged to say.

He heard her moaning loudly as he was enjoying what he was doing to her. "I am glad that I have you going wild for me baby! I bet you want to feel me inside you don't you lover?" He said as he continued to lick inside her pussy wildly.

She moaned and arched her back again . she looked down at him and said "yes I do take me here and now I wont stop you". she closed her eyes for it felt so dame good.

wildkat said:
She moaned and arched her back again . she looked down at him and said "yes I do take me here and now I wont stop you". she closed her eyes for it felt so dame good.

He then stopped licking her pussy and then kneeled in front of her as he then started to undo his belt, unfasten his pants that he was wearing, unzipping his pants, and then pulling them down along with his boxer shorts. He then smiled looking into her eyes. He smacked his cock onto her pussy and then took the tip of his cock sliding it up and down her pussy slit. He began to slide inside her his cock. "I knew you wanted me badly lover!" As he started to slide his cock all deep inside her.

She felt his cock on her and let out a gasp that turned into a moan. she then felt him rubbing her slit and gripped the pillow hard again. she then felt him go inside of her and she let out a real loud moan and arched her back. "yes i wanted you badly". she responded.

wildkat said:
She felt his cock on her and let out a gasp that turned into a moan. she then felt him rubbing her slit and gripped the pillow hard again. she then felt him go inside of her and she let out a real loud moan and arched her back. "yes i wanted you badly". she responded.

He feels how hot and wet her pussy feels the minute he slides his cock inside her deeply. As he looked into Melissas beautiful eyes and then kissed her deeply and passionately as he began to slide in and out of her. He would work his cock deeper and deeper inside her at a slow pace at first for her to get use to what he was doing to her since this was her first time. "I have wanted you badly myself my love!" He responds back to what she has to say.

She let out a moan from the pleasure and the pain. she then started to relax letting him go into her deeper. she looked him in the eyes and said "I wanted you so badly too". she was soon rocking to his thrusts.

wildkat said:
She let out a moan from the pleasure and the pain. she then started to relax letting him go into her deeper. she looked him in the eyes and said "I wanted you so badly too". she was soon rocking to his thrusts.

He was grunting with each thrust deeply inside her and slam harder into her. As you could hear their bodies slapping together like they were meant to be together. "I have always wanted you baby! You feel so good!" He tells her kissing her sweet lips when their eyes meet.

As their body's worked together to achieve the total pleasure from their love making . she came to from her own little world when he kissed her and she returned the kiss to say "you feel great inside of me love and i have wanted you a long time to love".

wildkat said:
As their body's worked together to achieve the total pleasure from their love making . she came to from her own little world when he kissed her and she returned the kiss to say "you feel great inside of me love and i have wanted you a long time to love".

He loved the feel of their bodies as they were making love. The feel of her soft skin against his was just amazing as he felt her working with him to achieve what they were both wanting so badly. He thrusted deeper and harder inside her. He could feel her pussy start to clamp onto his cock as if she was milking him for what she was wanting. "Baby I am so close!" He tells her kissing her deeply and passionately.

She hangs onto him like she was afraid that if she let go she would fall to her death. She felt him go harder and deeper inside of her. she heard him say he was close and she moaned out "I'm close to gonna cum any minute ".

wildkat said:
She hangs onto him like she was afraid that if she let go she would fall to her death. She felt him go harder and deeper inside of her. she heard him say he was close and she moaned out "I'm close to gonna cum any minute ".

He held onto her closely as he was waiting for her to cum before he cums deeply inside her. He kisses her lip deeply and passionately as he kisses and licks up and down her neck. "Oh you feel so good baby! Are you about ready to cum with me?"

"yes I'm gonna cum " she said as she felt him kiss her and she returned his kisses. she felt him lick up and down her neck and she let out a moan. she soon gripped him real tight as her whole body went stiff and she let out a scream as she came.

wildkat said:
"yes I'm gonna cum " she said as she felt him kiss her and she returned his kisses. she felt him lick up and down her neck and she let out a moan. she soon gripped him real tight as her whole body went stiff and she let out a scream as she came.

"That is it baby! Cum for me!" He tells her as he feels her returning his kiss back to him. He loved the reactions that he was getting from her as he kissed up and down her neck. He could feel her gripping him tightly against her as she was starting to cum. He could not take it any longer and came inside her grunting. "Oh baby that was great!"

She was panting as the last of her juices mixed with his. she let out a long sigh and said "yes that was wonderful ". she did not let go of him in stead she pulled him closer to her and hugged him tight saying "never letting you go again".

wildkat said:
She was panting as the last of her juices mixed with his. she let out a long sigh and said "yes that was wonderful ". she did not let go of him in stead she pulled him closer to her and hugged him tight saying "never letting you go again".

He caressed her soft skin as she was holding onto him. He loved the feel of their bodies together so close. "Yes it was wonderful all right." Kissing her lips deeply and passionately holding her in his arms. He heard what she had to tell him. "I will always be by your side my love."

She closed her eyes holding him to her saying in a sleepy voice "Good cause i will tie you to this bed if you try to leave me". she was no asleep.

Back
Top Bottom