Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

"Not really. Not that I wouldn't like something special, rather I don't like planning things for myself."

Alex didn't know if Luna had anything in mind, but he was letting her know that he was more than up for her doing something. He was both encouraging and reassuring her that it was alright, and he helped her get out the things for the salad. He let her see how he was very pleased she asked him first though, as he didn't want her thinking that things were ever where they couldn't be honest with each other.

"Would you like rice, pasta, potatoes, or another kind of carb with dinner?"

Alex also had had a bad situation, a female who had a lot of issues with letting go of things. He didn't like talking about it, and as Luna never asked he was going to finally broach it soon.

Luna slowly nodded when he told her that he hadn't anything planned since he didn't like planning things for himself and she smiled gently. "Then I'll have to think something up." she told him with a giggle while she helped him cook. The feline let Alex cook the chicken itself, while she worked on other things. She was happy that he was pleased she'd asked about his birthday instead of just going off and doing things without knowing if he had anything planned already.

When she was asked what she wished to have with dinner, she looked thoughtful before answering him. "Lets have some rice. I usually prefer that over most other carbs." she told him gently.

She had always been told that old relationships wasn't exactly a good thing to ask a new boyfriend about. That she shouldn't be the one to bring them up and instead let the male bring it up when and if he was ready. So while she'd given Alex some details about her past relationship, she didn't ask much about his.

Alex cooked the seasoned rice, very pleased that she selected that for going with the chicken. He was very happy, something that he knew that Luna also was feeling with him as she was making the rest of the meal with him. He then felt a pang of guilt, something that would make him pause as he looked at her. She had told him a bit about her own life before they met, but he had not shared with her at all. He allowed the rice to boil, then moved to her to tell her what he was thinking on that she needed to know.

"I have to tell you something, Luna. The reason that I waited so long to be in a relationship before you, other than wanting someone who was so lovely and perfect for me, is that my previous relationship was very.. volatile."

While Alex worked on the rice to go with the chicken, Luna pulled out a some fresh broccoli that had been bought within the past few days and she began carefully cutting it into smaller bite size pieces so that she could blanch it and add just a small sprinkling of salt for flavor to go with the rest of their meal. While she cut the broccoli into florets, she had a pot on the stove with some water in it over medium heat. She had just finished putting the broccoli into the pot and covered it when he told her about why he waited so long to be in a relationship and she paused to look at him as he told her that his last relationship had been volatile. After hearing this, she frowned slightly while moving over to him.

"Alex... I'm happy that you feel ready to share this with me." she told him softly, taking one of his hands into hers before kissing him briefly. She was quiet for a moment before slowly speaking again. "What happened?" she asked gently. "To your last relationship, I mean."

"She got overly possessive.. I mean to the point of being violent. I have a restraining order against her, and will keep it there. She.. she is a bit out of touch with reality."

Alex smiles, not really happy with how that turned out. He hugged Luna tightly, kissing her neck and continuing for her to know everything.

"I still care about her, as a person and all. That is it, and she just cannot handle it being over. Actually.. it was over because of her possessiveness."

Luna was silent and calm as her lover told her about his last relationship. She was a little surprised to hear that the last girl had been violently possessive of him. While she could understand jealousy to a point, to be violent over it was a little ridiculous. The way he described his last girlfriend made the other girl sound like the kind of girls Luna had seen on tv that stalked their partners or ex's and stole their mail and such. She was pulled from her thoughts when he hugged her tightly and kissed her neck, making her smile again.

"Well, then I guess this is her loss then and my gain." she said softly while turning to face him, kissing his jaw lightly. "And I can promise I'd never become possessive to that extent. Perhaps a little possessive if I should see another female making rather... forward advances. But nothing crazy."

"That is perfectly fine, because I will know and do know that you will see me rebuffing any such advances. You are the only one who gets to.. advance.. in any way with me at all."

Alex was smiling and teasing just a bit, but he was very sincere. Luna had had his attention totally from the first day he saw her. He knew he was going to be possessive, but he also knew that he would have reason at times, and he just hoped she understood when that happened.

At the same time. Roxanne, Alex's ex, was parking in front of a place where she was going to get some help in "getting back what was hers".

Luna smiled when he said that she would see him rebuffing any advances and she nuzzled his shoulder playfully with a soft purr. "I'm happy to hear that." she tells him with a quick kiss before returning to cooking. She saw that the broccoli was boiling and she carefully plucked out a piece to check if it was done before nodding to herself and quickly transferring it into cool water to stop it from cooking. She did it this way so that it was cooked but still had a slight crunch to it.

After she did that, she turned to look at him with a smile. She knew that he would be possessive because that was part of his personality and while she knew that they would have their moments where she would get tired of his possessiveness, she would do her best to be understanding since she herself would occasionally get that way as well.

Alex then finished with the chicken and rice, the sauce that he used on it very light and herb accented so as to bring out the best of the flavors. He helped her with getting the food to the table, also getting the beverages as well as other things to the table. He was soon helping her sit down, and he was allowing her to get everything else as he didn't see it as his kitchen but their kitchen now.

Luna glanced over at him, watching the man as he got finished cooking the rice and the chicken. Once all the food was done, she helped him to transfer the food to the table. While he got the beverages, she quickly got plates, eating utensils as well as utensils to serve the food with. The female knew that she didn't have to worry about her drink since Alex knew the kinds of things she drank. Usually she had water but occasionally she had some wine or a mixed drink. Once everything was at the table, she sat down with his help, softly thanking him with a soft purr and a small smile.

Alex then helped her with her dinner, asking Luna all that she wanted on her plate. He then set her plate in front of her, nodding and then getting his own full. As he did so, he spoke to her about other things that he knew she would want to know and be interested in.

"I would like to take you to the beach again, as I want to do some artwork of you there. We can have you in your bikini, and also we cay do any poses you would like. We can even build a sand castle and all as well."

Luna watched him begin serving her. She knew that he knew he didn't have to, having told him before that it wasn't necessary, but she indulged him. She told him what she wanted, asking for more of one thing then another and letting him know that she was satisfied with what was on her plate. Once her plate was set before her, she smiled up at him and listened at he spoke, pouring their drinks while he got his own food.

"I'd love to return to the beach. We hadn't gotten to really enjoy the beach while we were out on the yacht." she replied gently. "I'm looking forward to posing on the beach for you and building a sand castle sounds fun." She took a sip of her drink before relaxing back in her seat.

The ex was talking to someone on the phone, very incensed by what she had watched. Her plans were being made, and she was already taking care of things that would come into play sooner rather than later. She wanted Luna gone, and she knew that she would have to do it the best way she knew how. She was fondling a particular bladed object, pondering things over the phone to someone who was willing to help her.

Alex nodded then to Luna, very pleased as she relaxed as he did and they both started to eat. He was pleased she was so relaxed and comfortable, as it pleased him that she loved him so much and wanted something that at the same time he himself wanted as well.

Luna enjoyed her dinner with Alex, continuing their conversation and just relaxing for the rest of the evening. After that, over the next couple of weeks, the couple made a couple trips to the beach to work on a couple pieces of art. While she didn't really like water too much, she did love spending time out in the sun with her lover. However, Luna began to spend a little more time away from Alex.

She would go to school as usual and most nights she would come home to him. But there were a couple of days where she would be out for a couple hours and she wouldn't tell him where she was or who she was with. There were also times when she'd be on her phone and didn't let him know who was on the other end. If he looked at her phone, usually the call history was deleted. Luna hated being so secretive with Alex, knowing that as her alpha he hated not knowing certain things, but she didn't want to ruin his surprise that she was working on.

Raina watched Luna and Alex, smiling as she could see that this period to strike. She would wait, knowing that soon as Luna was planning something for Alex's birthday, she would get the thief alone. That was who Luna was to her, a thief that stole her man. It didn't matter that Luna had come after they had broken up, as Raina always knew that she would have gotten him back immediately. Raina knew that Alex didn't mean what he had said about them being over, and Luna was just in the way as far as she was concerned.

Alex was a bit suspicious, but something in him told him that Luna was not betraying him. He was an edgy and territorial Alpha, but the males Luna was talking to were no threats for the most part. He could always tell when she was talking to males, and even the females, though perhaps one or two of them she had an even passing attraction to she would have checked wit him. He was still curious, and wanted to know what was going on.

Yet again Luna was late in getting home. She was supposed to of been home about an hour and a half ago. Pulling into her usual parking spot, she shut off her car before beginning to grab different things in the car to take inside with her. In one hand was her purse and a book sized red box while in her other was a small bag of her clothes that she often used for modeling with Alex. They were outfits that she'd noticed were his favorites. With a small smile on her face, she headed into the house, unaware that the faint scent of a mans cologne was clinging to her fur a little. She was softly humming to herself as she moved through the house towards the laundry room to clean the clothes she'd brought home with her.

Luna had always made sure that Alex would have no idea about where she's been the last couple weeks nor who she was with. But lately, even though she didn't notice it herself, it had looked like she'd been going behind Alex's back with another male.

Alex was noticing the scent, but it wasn't precisely her being scent marked. That would have been more noticeable, though he wondered if it was from her not showering properly. He put that out of his mind, as now he was thinking of confronting her about being around another male. He waited out where he had told her he wanted to do his next work, trying to keep his emotions in check as much as possible.

After tossing the clothes into the wash and starting it, she gathered up the box she'd brought with her before heading into their bedroom and changing into a comfortable outfit that was good for what Alex wished to do that day. With a smile on her face, she ran her fingers through her hair and headed out to where Alex was waiting. "Hello darling." she said as she approached, her eyes bright while her tail flicked back and forth happily.

Alex grabbed Luna and kissed her very passionately, his hands moving over her body. He didn't do so overly sexually, but he let her know from his kiss and his caresses that she still was his and he still craved her. He was very much a territorial Alpha, and he rubbed against her during the kiss. He wanted her to feel the intensity in his want of her, even when it didn't lead to sex. Sex was always going to be a part of things with them, but for now he kissed her and didn't break the kiss til he was ready.

Luna was taken by surprise when he grabbed her and began kissing her passionately, but it wasn't an unwelcome surprise. With a faint purr, she began kissing him back, pressing herself close to him while his hands moved over her body. The female loved how possessive he was of her. It made her feel wanted and needed. As he began to rub himself against her, she shivered with a faint mewl while her free hand went to his chest and lightly caressed it. However, the longer he kissed her, the more breathless she began to feel and she squirmed in his arms.

Alex slowly broke the kiss, smiling at Luna as he didn't want sex to happen without her wanting it. He was so very much wanting to mount her there.

"I missed you while you were gone, my Lovely. Every moment is a time when I wish you were here with me."

He smiled, as he did detect the scent again. He was very much trying to keep his jealousy in check, as he didn't want to think something was going on. She had been a bit secretive lately, but he was wanting to trust her very much.

Luna was a little breathless when he finally broke there kiss and she purred faintly while nuzzling his jaw lightly, a small smile upon her lips before she gazed up at him as he told her that he missed her while she was gone. "I've missed you as well." she replied gently, one of her hands moving up and stroking his cheek affectionately. With her as close as she was, the faint scent of a male could be caught on her fur. By the way it seemed to be in her fur, she had clearly been in physical contact with the male and it was clear that the male was a feline like her.

However, with how faint it was, either she had tried to wash the scent off or the physical contact had only been momentary. Kissing Alex once more, she pulled back a little and smiled up at him. "So, what is it that we're doing today?" she asked him gently while setting her things down.

Alex went with that the contact was momentary for now, though it was still starting to just upset him.

"I am going to have you pose here beside these two replica statues. This one I am going to call 'Goddess Incarnate'. I have been wanting to do it for a while, but haven't had the time till now. Afterward, we can rest and relax as all the commission pieces are done for the season."

He smiled, thinking that things were going to be a bit more interesting now that he had a bit more time for other things.

At the same time, Raina was finishing her plans and waiting for the time for the two males she hired to grab Luna. She didn't know what Luna had been up to, but she was spending time away from Alex, and it was going to get her the opportunity to get her Alpha back.

Luna smiled when he told her that he was going to have her pose with two statues and she nodded, liking the idea that he had for this next piece. She set her things down on a side table and brushed her hand through her hair before looking at him. "Is there anything specific that you wish me to wear for this?" she asked him softly while moving towards the two statues and moving around them a bit to examine them before looking back over her shoulder at him with a small smile.

"Actually, I want this to be a nude. Afterward, we can celebrate the sheer beauty that this work will be honoring."

Alex smiled, as right now he wanted Luna to know how much he wanted her and did care for her. He loved doing things for her, and now he wanted to spend time just being with her and loving her and making love to her.

Back
Top Bottom