Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~~Roommates~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira cringed, her arms and neck tender where the top ripped against them. The shower sprayed water into her eyes as she tried to look up at him. "I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!"

She tried to stand, slipping on the slick floor of the tub. She reached for the shower bar, trying to steady herself as she stood, turned away from him, not wanting to look at the anguish she had unintentionally caused.

"Sorry?! Sorry doesn't bring someone I never saw before back from the grave!" he yelled at her. He turn her face back to him so he could look at her eye to eye. "I have been nice to for as long as I can remember moving here, and yet you yell, you complained, you bitched, and you whined. I was fine with that, I let you have space. But now, you finally pushed me over" he said. He pushes her back against the shower wall and proceed to look at her breasts. Giving her a cold smirk, he decides to squeeze them.

She cried, her tears falling unseen, mixing with the shower's spray. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to!" She whimpered, trying to avoid his eyes. "I know! I don't know why I act that way!" She was shoved backward into the wall, the tile cold against her now bare back. She saw his smirk and gasped when he squeezed her breasts.

"What do you think you're doing? Let go of me!" She grabbed his wrists, trying to force his hands away.

Still glaring at her as he squeezed and rubbed her breasts more, he chuckled seeing her try her best to get him away. "You called me an asshole, right? Well, I'm gonna show you how much of an asshole I can be" he said to her. He held on to both her wrists with one hand as he continued too fondle her with the other. He decided to then shut her up his own way by forcing a kiss on her lips.

"This isn't funny!" She tugged harder on his wrists. "Yeah, you are an asshole!" Suddenly he shifted and her hands were being held together. She tried to pull them away, but he was stronger than he looked, too strong. He continued groping her breasts and she wiggling, trying to keep his hands off of her, nipples hardening of their own accord. "Bastard!" She screamed right before his mouth clamped on to hers. She bit his lip, tasting blood.

His eyes widen from her biting his lip. He pulled back and touched his bottom lip. He saw the blood that was caused by her and smirked at Kira. Shaking his head, He slaps her face hard twice. "Bitch!" he yelled back at her. Still holding on to her wrists, his free hand grabs her panties and tears it completely off of her. "You're nothing but an uptight, loud mouth tramp" he said and starts stroking her pussy hard.

Kira felt a sliver of fear creep up her spine. Next thing she knew, her head was spinning. She couldn't see straight. Her ears rang. She felt her underwear being ripped off. "What are you.." She gasped, she take on the world sharpening a little. His hand started stroking her roughly. She felt herself instantly become wet, her hole twitching with anticipation. "Stop! Stop it!!!" She was still dazed and tried to pull her wrists against his hands in a vain effort to break free.

He was a different person now. On that he has never been before in his life. He ignored her pleads and gets rougher by the second. He mixture of the shower water and her juices filled his hand as he chuckles coldly at her. "I was gonna stop until you bit my lip" he said not knowing if he was lying or not. through this torture he was giving her, he was getting hard. His fingers finally made it into her tight hole and begins to thrust in and out of her.

Kira felt her stomach tighten with arousal as he continued rubbing her. He chuckled telling her he was going to stop...until she had bitten him. She shook her head. "You don't have to do this. Please, Christian!" She pleaded, hoping he would stop. At least she thought she wanted him to stop. Her body apparently had other ideas.
As his finger began thrusting in and out of her, she felt her body convulse. She was aroused almost to the point of pain and her pussy squeezed his finger as if there was no tomorrow. She bit her lip, trying not to let out a groan.

Christian squeezes her wrist tighter as her pussy tightens around his fingers. It only forced him to go faster and harder inside her. He curled his fingers every time he thrust out causing more arousal to his roommate. "Look at you. Your enjoying being treated like this. You arrogant slut" he said to her. As he thrust his fingers more in her, his mouth came in contact with her breasts and begins to suck on them. He didn't expect this wild side of him to have ever come out, but he was enjoying it and as shown no signs of stopping.

She closed her eyes, crying against the shower spray. His fingers thrust faster and she could feel the convulsions coming on. She shook her head. "No. No! I hate it!" He began sucking on her breasts, his fingers pushing deeper into her. She cried out as her orgasm started, her fingernails digging bloody crescents into her palms and her knees buckling.

He laughs as she begins her climax. He fingers were more soaked from her juices than the shower water as his tongue couldn't stop flicking her erect nipples. He pulls his fingers out as her juices continued to flow. He allows her to go to her kness and proceeds to thrust his big cock in her mouth. "It's gonna take more than some finger play to mend my broken heart" he tells her making her feel more guilty for breaking his prized necklace. With that said he begis thrusting in her mouth.

She sank to her knees, gasping from pleasure and crying. Just as she had thought it was over, she felt him thrust into her mouth. She nearly choked, not expecting it. He tried making her feel guilty for breaking his necklace. She honestly hadn't meant to and thought he was taking things too far. He continued to fuck her face. She sucked hard on it, feeling gross enough without having drool dripping out of her mouth and down her face, but there was no way it would go past this.

"Well? Are you sorry now? Sorry for what you done to my most prized item?" he yelled and laughed. Was he taking this too far? In his heart: maybe, but in his mind: absolutly not. He thought she deserved every ounce of torment as payback for all she done to him. He fucked her face faster and deeper causing her to gag for a bit. "Oh we only just begun..." he told Kira.

She looked up at him, her eyes hard, glaring daggers. She gagged as his cock was forced down her throat. Oh, he deserved much more than just a broken necklace! This bastard! She pulled her lips back, letting her teeth graze against him as he forced himself into her mouth over and over again.

Christian felt her teeth glide against his cock and growled at her. That bitch! She was planning to bite it off, just like she tried to bite off his lip. Well, he couldn't give her that satasfaction now could he. He pulls out of her mouth and stands her back up. "Trying to bite me again huh?" he said and slapped her face a few more times, "I don't care if you do apologise or not, I will make you sorry for pissing me off!" He shoves her front against the wall and bends her over. "This for my necklace..." he said and begins fucking her pussy.

She smiled as he pulled her up. Then everything went black again. She felt woozy, like she might fall over. She felt herself being thrown against the wall. She felt dizzy from all the violently quick motions as she was bent over. Then he began slamming into her pussy. She cried out, not ready for penetration, much less something so forceful. She cried, whimpering as he forced his cock in and out of her. "Christian! Please!!" Her face was slapping the wall with the force, creating a bruise on her cheek bone. "Stop!!! Stop it!"

"What's that? More? You want me to fuck you more?" he teased ignoring her cries. He now knew he was going too far, but he also didn't care at this moment. He was loving this moment and wouldn't take it back. "Not untill you fully apologise for what you done to me ever since i moved in" he finally told her. He finally let go of her wrists only to squeeze her breasts again. His movemen became faster and rougher, moaning with every thrust.

She cried as he teased her, finally dropping her wrists, only to grab hold of her breasts. "I'm sorry! Christian...I'm so sorry..." She cried as he moaned behind her, quickening his movements. It hurt, it hurt badly. Right now she didn't think he would ever stop. He claimed he wanted an apology, but would that ever really be enough?

"Not yet...can't forgive you yet..." he moaned out. his movements increased as the smell of sex fumed the bathroom. "You need discipline, you necklace destroying bitch!" he tells her and begins spanking her wet ass as he fucks her more and more. He was on the verge of cumming, but he couldn't let her know.

PandaBoi said:
[[Guys need another character? Female or Male? Futanari?]]

(( I have no problems with it.))

[[If it's no problem, I'm just going to use a picture, I haven't written out 'Looks' in a very, very long time. <3 ]]

Pic:
blonde-emo-hairstyle.jpg

Name:
Nicole Elizabeth Mullen
Job:
Waitress at a local Diner called Joe's.
Personality:
Nicole can be rather depressed at the most random moment's- Over anything, really. But it really isn't her fault, her doctor told her she had a case of depression- Which could be avoided by taking a pill everyday. But it doesn't always work the way everyone hopes.
She can be fun and even cute. But of course, like anyone else, you gotta' give her a chance. She loves to play around and often catches her self checking out the guys, even when she most despises them. She's only a woman, after-all.
Car:
A dark blue Volkswagen Beetle, better known as 'Punch Buggy'. With of course, a convertible. Yeah, she's proud of it.
History:
Nicole's mom died when she was only seven from cancer that had gotten to her heart and brain. The last image she had of her mother was a horrible one. And it still haunt's Nicole's dreams. Her father on the other hand, is in the army. So, at the moment he is in Iraq. She misses him all the time, clearly.
Relationship Status:
Single
Other:
Has a Golden retriever dog, named Luke.

I'm finishing it up, don't worry. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom