Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WoW: Cataclism comments

ToxicLips

Super-Earth
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgaM8_mEvnU[/video]

This is the new trailer of Cataclism. I want to get your comments and what do you plan to do that day that almost all Geeks will be playing. Do you like what is going to happen? Don't you? comment away

Well im going to be here at home wanting to stab every person in blizzards customer support in the face. >.< I understand that there's a butt load of people but for two weeks putting me on hold for 2+ hours then telling me that they can't accept my call and to call again later. >.<

Personally I WAS REALLY looking forward to this expansion, I have longed the worgen's since I first went to Shadow fang keep. I was so happy to hear they were becoming a race at last. I had prayed they would be the race for Burning crusade! But NOOOO Gilneas was forgotten by the damned development teams. I was also glad to hear that Deathwing was coming back to the main stage. Been a while since I had seen my loveable sadistic, egotistically, lovable dragon of mass death and carnage. I do remember before what I was reading about it, the goblins had such FUCKING insane racial's. Summonable bank, exsalted rep discounts from level 1, rocket jump, master chemist. Seriously if that was not a bank account toon then there has never been one made. I mean never having to go to the main city to stash your crap. DO YOU REALIZE HOW HAPPY FARMERS ARE?! Oh, my god that was the worst idea I had seen Blizzard put out yet! I mean I had seen them make Arthas the Lich king! That prissy bitch boy, has annoyed me from Mission 1 of the human campaign of Warcraft III: Region of Chaos. Even in the undead campaigns he was a wieny bitch boy, I mean for gods sakes, he was supposed to be the Lich Kings best champion.

~Rant continues for hours on end from a annoyed fan girl, who has played all, and has been playing since around the time warcraft II came out.~

Well, the cinematic trailer is nice though, but aren't there just way to much with dragons here lately?
And well, i'm really not a WoW player/fan, been trying to go into their storie, but i just carn't. Not a game for me

Reminds me, that i carn't get DFO working, keep saying it dosn't excist and such crap even though i have installed it over and over again

Reason why Blizzard's frequency of crapping out WoW expansions has increased:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0RuR3FREFw[/video]

Because something better this way comes.

TOR, its Bioware, so you know its got to be good.

But... its Bioware, and they've never done something with a multiplayer component. And making an MMORPG. Its risky, and I'll wait to see what becomes of it.

• I'm so excited. D: To be honest, I wasn't until I seen the cinematic.
        In fact, I dreaded it, but seeing Deathwing just burst out of the earth
        like that ... it made me tingle.

My account got hacked. And everything is gone. I had a level 70 undead warlock that I got lazy with after wrath came out, so I hadn't leveled him anymore.

I'm not too excited about Catalism. Mainly just because I know that if I start playing actively again, that's all I'll do. I don't need to be getting addicted to WoW. Again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCehYrEbO0[/youtube]

Also a dragon main boss here

HEED THE WARNING!

THE SHATTERING HAS OCCURED! AZEROTH IS NO LONGER THE SAME! THE SHATTERING IS UPON US!

Sorry for the caps, just excited about the new patch, hoping to be able to play as a dwarf shaman now.

It made me smile when Deathwing landed on stormwind : ) Silly little Alli, always thinking that they're better. You don't see him trying to land on top of Org, now, do you? Oh no. He knows we just WON'T tolerate that.

~Blood-elf Hunter

I don't play WoW because I know that I'll get sucked in and never leave my room. The commercials and shit though, are beautiful. I'd so watch a WoW movie if it was all that quality.

Nosferatu said:
I don't play WoW because I know that I'll get sucked in and never leave my room. The commercials and shit though, are beautiful. I'd so watch a WoW movie if it was all that quality.

Yuan and I are waiting for them to come out with some kind of movie, considering the way they're putting their graphics together. Fingers crossed, ja? :'D

It would actually be pretty cool for them to make a movie, even i who dosn't like WoW that much, would watch it. It would be a waste of their graphics if they didn't made one though

Back
Top Bottom