Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perfect creation in the making by RobBase086 and amaya

She wrapped her arms around his neck holding on him tightly as she felt him starting fucking her. "aaahh..ohhh..." crying loud as her tight pussy started to get pumped harder. All she received in response was more grunting and growling and harder thrusting to the point where she felt bruised even as the pleasure spread throughout her pelvis to her breasts and higher even. He pushed her against the mattress over and over again, forcing her breath out in gasps as her mouth was gaping, and she was whimpering. Getting fucked like they would fuck a pro, she could feel him ramming her.

amaya said:
She wrapped her arms around his neck holding on him tightly as she felt him starting fucking her. "aaahh..ohhh..." crying loud as her tight pussy started to get pumped harder. All she received in response was more grunting and growling and harder thrusting to the point where she felt bruised even as the pleasure spread throughout her pelvis to her breasts and higher even. He pushed her against the mattress over and over again, forcing her breath out in gasps as her mouth was gaping, and she was whimpering. Getting fucked like they would fuck a pro, she could feel him ramming her.

He felt her arms go around his neck as he kissed her lips. He hoped that she was enjoying this as he was with her. He felt how tight her pussy was around his cock. He was making love to her as he sucked onto her nipples. He grunted loudly with each thrust into her body. "You are ok are you not baby?" He asks her wondering if he was satisfying her in bed there. He was so close to cumming that he pulled out of her and then cam onto her stomach. His cum sprayed out of his cock and onto her body. He smiled looking down at her as he was pleased with what she did with him that night. He wanted to cuddle with her in his arms now until they were relaxed.

She felt him sucking on her nipples and trusting into her a bit more, after he was asking her it was just too much pump for her but she nodded "ahhhhh,...ohhhh I am fine" as he finally came on her belly. Shewas breathing heavily and collapsed into the bed after such a wild fuck. She hugged him and tried to rest as she looked at him "I hope you like it" she asked him.

amaya said:
She felt him sucking on her nipples and trusting into her a bit more, after he was asking her it was just too much pump for her but she nodded "ahhhhh,...ohhhh I am fine" as he finally came on her belly. Shewas breathing heavily and collapsed into the bed after such a wild fuck. She hugged him and tried to rest as she looked at him "I hope you like it" she asked him.

"I am glad that you are doing fine baby!" He said to her as he finally pulled out of her and came onto her stomach. He had a huge smile on his face as he held her into his arms in pleasure. Since she was great in bed he planned to pay her very well for the treat that night. "Oh I loved it Amaya and you were amazing!" He told her looking into her eyes. Kissing her sweet lips softly now and just caressing her skin softly now.

Amaya felt her petite body above his stomach as he pulled her over him. She smiled as she was still trying to catch her breath, as it was a wild round for her. But she couldn't do anything it was part of her job now. she wrapped her hands around him with a smile as she heard him saying he was amazed. She was kissing him back and still smiling holding tightly around him. "So when ever you feel horny remember to ask for me" she whispered into his ears.After having the same costumers would be better than having all the time someone stranger.

amaya said:
Amaya felt her petite body above his stomach as he pulled her over him. She smiled as she was still trying to catch her breath, as it was a wild round for her. But she couldn't do anything it was part of her job now. she wrapped her hands around him with a smile as she heard him saying he was amazed. She was kissing him back and still smiling holding tightly around him. "So when ever you feel horny remember to ask for me" she whispered into his ears.After having the same costumers would be better than having all the time someone stranger.

He loved the feel of her soft skin on his and the way that she was taking him into her arms. He was wore out and tired from the amazing sex that they had together. He felt her soft lips on his and returned the kiss back to her. He just gazed at her beautiful smile that she had flashed to him. It was a lovely smile that she had he thought to himself. As he was starting to calm down now and his muscles relax from the sex that they shared together. "Do not worry when I come into town I will be asking for you Amaya because you were amazing and blew my mind!" He said smiling at her with content.

She nodded at him and gave him a deep hard kiss,letting her tongue into his mouth. Then she pressed her chest against his and she wrapped her body all around him, to make him feel wanted. Of course she would have the same attitude around all her clients so they could be happy and get her again, so she would pay off her dept sooner and everyone would be happy. "Jack do that, I would be more than pleased to serve you" she said in a cute way as she lay next to him weaken with all the sex they had.

amaya said:
She nodded at him and gave him a deep hard kiss,letting her tongue into his mouth. Then she pressed her chest against his and she wrapped her body all around him, to make him feel wanted. Of course she would have the same attitude around all her clients so they could be happy and get her again, so she would pay off her dept sooner and everyone would be happy. "Jack do that, I would be more than pleased to serve you" she said in a cute way as she lay next to him weaken with all the sex they had.

When he felt her kiss his lips deeply with her tongue exploring his mouth he began to suck onto her tongue and lower lip now. He smiled about this feeling her breasts pressed up against his body and loving it. "Not to worry I will be sure to ask for you when I come back into town and I will tell my friends who come into town as well about you so that you can get more business that way Amaya." He was going to try to help her out as much as he could if he could. He was tired and ready to go to bed. He was not sure if she was tired also or not?

"That would a good help for me and business." she said with a cute smile and lay down more cozy around him. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted asleep with him holding her tight. she would only spent some time resting there as she should soon be back and hive the money to the pimp so she could feel better if he knew she was doing a good job.

amaya said:
"That would a good help for me and business." she said with a cute smile and lay down more cozy around him. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted asleep with him holding her tight. she would only spent some time resting there as she should soon be back and hive the money to the pimp so she could feel better if he knew she was doing a good job.

"Well you are great and you have taken care of me well." He told her as he smiled back at her. He knew that she was on his time and when he told her she could go then that meant she could go. If he wanted her to stay longer then she could because he would be paying the time for her to remain with him. She was not calling the shots it was him. He was very tired so he drifted off to sleep with her in his arms.

She wrapped tighter her body all around his and close her eyes deeper now she was resting into his arms. She smiled and nodded at him as she was finally sleeping. she could feel her body resting and would dream soft dreams as few hours past till both woke up.

amaya said:
She wrapped tighter her body all around his and close her eyes deeper now she was resting into his arms. She smiled and nodded at him as she was finally sleeping. she could feel her body resting and would dream soft dreams as few hours past till both woke up.

He felt her cuddle up next to him with her arms tightly around him. He was very tired from the fun that they had together and drifted off to sleep with her. A few hours later they awakened and he was hungry due to burning a lot of calories with the activities that they did in bed together. "Are you hungry Amaya by chance? I do not know about you, but I am hungry all right!" He said with wanting to take her for breakfast and then figured to drop her off where he had picked her up at. He would also pay for the fun that they shared together.

Amaya woke up and nuzzled against him in bed. She had rested well after the wild time they both had. She gazed at him as he was suggesting her to have some breakfast. Her belly was purring as she was really hungry and nodded at him. "I would say Yes! yes! yes please." she whispered sexy into his ear "I'm really hungry so it sounds like a good idea.". She stood up and walked over the shower to clean herself, of course she drugged him with her so she would be able to clean him too. Taking the soap and turning him around she provided a very sensual massage for him. Then she cleaned herself too, helped him to dry and get dressed. Then she would dry herself too and wear her clothes, and she was ready.

Then the young girl followed him so he could buy her some breakfast, and there he could also pay her. She took the money and thanked him, giving him a deep lustful kiss. Then they left and he let her to the same place he had picked her up. Amaya turned and walked back where Mitch was she gave him back all the money so he could add it at her dept. She asked him when again she would have to work "Mitch just tell me when you have a next customer, and give me as many as you can. I won't to pay my dept to you soon. And of course I want to do a great job" she said to him as it was her only way paying him back.​

amaya said:
Amaya woke up and nuzzled against him in bed. She had rested well after the wild time they both had. She gazed at him as he was suggesting her to have some breakfast. Her belly was purring as she was really hungry and nodded at him. "I would say Yes! yes! yes please." she whispered sexy into his ear "I'm really hungry so it sounds like a good idea.". She stood up and walked over the shower to clean herself, of course she drugged him with her so she would be able to clean him too. Taking the soap and turning him around she provided a very sensual massage for him. Then she cleaned herself too, helped him to dry and get dressed. Then she would dry herself too and wear her clothes, and she was ready.

Then the young girl followed him so he could buy her some breakfast, and there he could also pay her. She took the money and thanked him, giving him a deep lustful kiss. Then they left and he let her to the same place he had picked her up. Amaya turned and walked back where Mitch was she gave him back all the money so he could add it at her dept. She asked him when again she would have to work "Mitch just tell me when you have a next customer, and give me as many as you can. I won't to pay my dept to you soon. And of course I want to do a great job" she said to him as it was her only way paying him back.​

Feeling her cuddle up against him he smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes. He noticed that she was gazing into his eyes as well. "I am glad that you are hungry and want to enjoy a beautiful breakfast with me." Smiling at her as he laid in bed with her. "I am glad that you are really hungry and it sounds like a great idea to you!" He watched as she stood up and started to walk over to the shower. He got up and followed behind her. He felt her hands lathering him up with soap as he lathered her body up with soap as well. He loved the feeling of her drying him off. He would help dry her off as well so that they could get dressed and be ready.

He grabbed her hand walking her to the elevator at the hotel and going down to the restaurant there in the hotel to have a nice breakfast with her. As they ate their breakfast and enjoyed it. They were done and Jack felt Amaya give him a lustful kiss. He returned it back to her. Jack paid her well due to her services and said, "Take care and thank you for a wonderful night my dear!" As he watched her walk to Mitch to give him the money. "Not to worry I will let you know when you need to work once again. I would say go home and get yourself some rest due to last night. I will call you when you are needed." He said smiling because she has to have a break from the next paid client who will have her take care of them. "I am sure that I can arrange something almost every night for you! I know you want to get me paid off and you shall. You were paid well for last night!" He told her as he gave her some money to be able to live off of, pay rent, her bills, or anything else that she may need.

She took the money and gave him a fast kiss on his lips. After all she wanted to keep everyone happy. Then she walked home and took a bath and rested for few hours. She walked back in collage to addend in some classes and it was already noon. She eat at the collage cafe and then walked back at the lab to see how Doc was doing. She smiled and gave him a tight hug, letting him know she was ok and checking if he was alright too. They spoke for a half hour or so as she walked out of the lab closing the door behind her.

Then she simply went on the strip club she was working, she kept that work as part time job. She stripped for few customers and had a beer with her friends there. And when she finished her phone rang again as Mitch would call her for her next job.

amaya said:
She took the money and gave him a fast kiss on his lips. After all she wanted to keep everyone happy. Then she walked home and took a bath and rested for few hours. She walked back in collage to addend in some classes and it was already noon. She eat at the collage cafe and then walked back at the lab to see how Doc was doing. She smiled and gave him a tight hug, letting him know she was ok and checking if he was alright too. They spoke for a half hour or so as she walked out of the lab closing the door behind her.

Then she simply went on the strip club she was working, she kept that work as part time job. She stripped for few customers and had a beer with her friends there. And when she finished her phone rang again as Mitch would call her for her next job.

Mitch liked how sincere Amaya was and could tell that she was a sweet girl who only got into trouble due to some jerk causing it for her. He was pleased with her for working it well with the customer that he set up for her to be with for the night. The doctor was happy to see that Amaya was ok. "Amaya how did you get out of jail? I mean I did not have the money to afford to get you out and I hope you are not going to get into anymore trouble." He told her as he was concerned about her.

When she arrived home Mitch called. "Hello Amaya baby! How are you doing tonight?" He asked her and was planning to inform her that she would have to go out with a married couple that night to please them both. "Amaya this job tonight is much different than the one that you went to last night. Instead of just a male customer you are going to have to also take care of a wife on this one here tonight." He informed her over the phone.

Amaya was straight and was never with a woman before, she didn't really like woman around her.But now cause it was work she agreed with Mitch she had do it. She went again shopping trying something more classic and sexy since tonight there would be a lady. She bought some red silk-lace and black garters and above a reddish tight short dressed, with v cut in front. And black high heels she would look extreme sexy, she would then walk over to Mitch and show her new outfit and get the info where she would met the couple.

"Mitch how to i look, you think they would be happy to see me like that" she tried to get his opinion after all Mitch was around this business long enough and knew much more than here. "Where will we meet, anything I have to be careful with?" amaya asked. After getting all her answers she would simply walk to their meeting point and wait for them to arrive. And so they did.

amaya said:
Amaya was straight and was never with a woman before, she didn't really like woman around her.But now cause it was work she agreed with Mitch she had do it. She went again shopping trying something more classic and sexy since tonight there would be a lady. She bought some red silk-lace and black garters and above a reddish tight short dressed, with v cut in front. And black high heels she would look extreme sexy, she would then walk over to Mitch and show her new outfit and get the info where she would met the couple.

"Mitch how to i look, you think they would be happy to see me like that" she tried to get his opinion after all Mitch was around this business long enough and knew much more than here. "Where will we meet, anything I have to be careful with?" amaya asked. After getting all her answers she would simply walk to their meeting point and wait for them to arrive. And so they did.

"Amaya you look gorgeous baby! Yes they are going to love how you look especially the wife will." He said to her as he then started to explain that she was going to be stripping for the husband and wife. "Now make sure you do what they tell you to do Amaya! For example, if they told you to get down on your hands and knees and bark like a dog you have to do it. Do you understand about that?" He told her that they would be by to pick her up here at 7:00 to take her back to their place and what ever happens with them then that is how it goes. He smiled at Amaya and gave her a wink. She does not realize that she is going to make double the money since she is going to be taking care of a woman tonight.

Amaya nodded and gave Mitch a hug just to make him feel special and that she hasn't forgot his help. So she walked at the meeting point at 6:50 and waited for them to come to her. When they come to pick her up amaya introduced herself with a smile and got into the car. Soon they arrived at their home and she followed them in. Sitting down she waited at them to give her new commands.

amaya said:
Amaya nodded and gave Mitch a hug just to make him feel special and that she hasn't forgot his help. So she walked at the meeting point at 6:50 and waited for them to come to her. When they come to pick her up amaya introduced herself with a smile and got into the car. Soon they arrived at their home and she followed them in. Sitting down she waited at them to give her new commands.

The couple liked what they saw as Amaya got into the car. "Good evening! Nice to meet you Amaya! I am Tom and this is Midge my beautiful wife." He said happily to her as he drove back to his house. Midge looked at Amaya and said, "My our naughty little love slave I think needs to get changed into her love slave outfit. What do you think my dear?" He smiled looking at his wife agreeing and then told Amaya on where to go to get changed. When she came back she saw Midge in a red leather outfit with a riding crop and Tom was wearing this black leather mask over his face and head and a latex briefs on with a collar and chain that Midge was holding his her hand.

Amaya rushed and got changed as the couple asked to do. She nodded and moved in the other room she stripped off and tried her new slave clothes and walk back. She felt a bit strange since it was her first time she was doing something like that, but it was part of her work now so she did it. She walked back standing in the middle of the room and waited what to do next.

((Sorry for the short post, i've to rush cause I am working see ya in few hours Ciao!!))

amaya said:
Amaya rushed and got changed as the couple asked to do. She nodded and moved in the other room she stripped off and tried her new slave clothes and walk back. She felt a bit strange since it was her first time she was doing something like that, but it was part of her work now so she did it. She walked back standing in the middle of the room and waited what to do next.

((Sorry for the short post, i've to rush cause I am working see ya in few hours Ciao!!))

Mistress Midge smiled as she saw her beautiful young love slave standing there in her outfit. Tom just waited patiently for the mistress to order him to do something because if he had done something when he was not suppose to then he could get into trouble by the mistress. "My naughty love slave Amaya I want you to walk over and kiss Master Tom onto the lips and then you come over and kiss me onto my lips." She told her as she stood there waiting patiently.

((No worries I understand about that. Do not work too hard now and have a great day today!))

The young girl nodded and walked over where Tom was she leaned against him and slowly kissed his lips. Sucking and licking, she would give him a very very hot kiss. Minutes later after the sensual kiss was over she walked back to the Lady. She bent and let her hands around her. She tried to give a hotter kiss to the lady of the house. Letting her kiss meeting hers and her arms wrapped against hers, the young lady kissed deeply Midge till both of their lips were burning. After she finished she simply walked back at the middle of the room and waited for her next command.

amaya said:
The young girl nodded and walked over where Tom was she leaned against him and slowly kissed his lips. Sucking and licking, she would give him a very very hot kiss. Minutes later after the sensual kiss was over she walked back to the Lady. She bent and let her hands around her. She tried to give a hotter kiss to the lady of the house. Letting her kiss meeting hers and her arms wrapped against hers, the young lady kissed deeply Midge till both of their lips were burning. After she finished she simply walked back at the middle of the room and waited for her next command.

Tom enjoyed his kiss as he wanted so badly to be able to smack her sexy butt of Amaya. then when she walked over to Midge to give her a kiss. Midge let her know how much she loved it. "I can tell you have a bit of passion and fire in you that will heat up anyone who kisses you Amaya! Possibly it is time that I and my husband gets pleased by you!" She told her as she looked at her body. "I want you to give my husband a blow job! Then when you are finished you will kiss my toes gently and work your way up my legs!" Midge told her with a smile. She knew that Amaya was not use to this at all and was trying to work her in gently. Will this change on how Amaya feels about men?

Amaya simply knelt in front of Tom and slowly make sure to take his hardness on her hands. Slowly rubbing and working it up and down, wrapping her small hands roundly. Soon she leaned over and her lips on his tip. Licking it around in a funny a playful way. She paused to sit closer and started sucking and licking his hardness. Her tongue was working every detail of his cock. As she was stroking and massaging his balls. Deep throating him and making odd noises as she sucked him. After Tom was hard and happy. She crawled over to Midge and started caressing her legs. Her lips and tongue would work in licking each toe one after an another. Then she licked her way up to her thighs, massaging and naughty licking. She spread Midge pussy lips and started licking deeply, pressing her tongue on her clit and working her fingers down her slit. She sucked and fingered her for minutes, till she was dripping wet. She stood then up after she had finished sucking both and waited for the next command.

Back
Top Bottom