Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perfect creation in the making by RobBase086 and amaya

Amaya nodded as she was eating her food slowly and enjoying it. The truth was she was kind of hungry. She could see another side of Rick as they were eating their food and speaking. "The food was late but its so good" she said as she stop eating so she could speak.

amaya said:
Amaya nodded as she was eating her food slowly and enjoying it. The truth was she was kind of hungry. She could see another side of Rick as they were eating their food and speaking. "The food was late but its so good" she said as she stop eating so she could speak.

He began to eat as well since he had not eaten since that morning. He was not happy with the service at all and it was suppose to be a very good restaurant to eat at from what he was told about it. "Yes the food is good but in order for this restaurant to continue to run it must have better service though." Rick was correct about that.

Amaya nodded again her head as she was continuing her food and gazing him some times. "well, your right!" she tried to speak with a full mouth making the food spit out her mouth, she felt a bit embarrassed but went on finishing her food. Soon she was done eating and felt no more hungry.

amaya said:
Amaya nodded again her head as she was continuing her food and gazing him some times. "well, your right!" she tried to speak with a full mouth making the food spit out her mouth, she felt a bit embarrassed but went on finishing her food. Soon she was done eating and felt no more hungry.

He knew that he was getting through to her and hoping that he was helping her out. He looked into her beautiful eyes that she had and smiled at her. "I am glad that you agree with me about that. He finished off his meal as well and then looked at her. "Shall we go now because we are late now to finish off the photo shoot." He left some money there but did not pay for the whole meal because of the poor service and left no tip for the waiter at all.

"Ok let's go" she agreed with him. She slowly pushed the chair back and got up, fallowing Rick at the photoshoot. She was moving fast, but her hips were doing a good work in walking sexy as well as running sexy.

amaya said:
"Ok let's go" she agreed with him. She slowly pushed the chair back and got up, fallowing Rick at the photoshoot. She was moving fast, but her hips were doing a good work in walking sexy as well as running sexy.

"Sounds good to me sexy!" As they both left the restaurant and returned to the photo shoot. He was enjoying what she was doing. She was wonderful and very sexy too! The photographer says to her, "WOW! You are great! Amaya!"

Amaya looked at the photographer trying to get a smile at him. She walked in and waited him to tell her what was next, as she looked around.

amaya said:
Amaya looked at the photographer trying to get a smile at him. She walked in and waited him to tell her what was next, as she looked around.

"Hey Amaya! Get ready because what is next is some topless photographs!" He said to her with a smile hoping that she would not mind. "We might even do some photo shoots where you are totally naked! I hope you do not have a problem with that?"

Amaya blushed as she looked a bit strange at him, but she agreed about the top-less photo-take. She knew that models to also naked shoots, but she had no idea it wasn't just an ordinary photo-shoot. Soon she took her shirt and bra off, reviling her tits.

amaya said:
Amaya blushed as she looked a bit strange at him, but she agreed about the top-less photo-take. She knew that models to also naked shoots, but she had no idea it wasn't just an ordinary photo-shoot. Soon she took her shirt and bra off, reviling her tits.

The photographer was happy with her progress in what she was doing. "That is great Amaya! You are doing a fantastic job! Now John I want you to put your arms around Amaya!" As John steps in and he does not have any clothes on himself.

Amaya looked a bit in a shocked as she looked at John getting closer to her. "Do i have to do that?" she tried asking as she didn't like the feeling of Jonn hands around. She wanted to become a model and get fame and money on her feet but exactly how she felt her path getting change a bit.

amaya said:
Amaya looked a bit in a shocked as she looked at John getting closer to her. "Do i have to do that?" she tried asking as she didn't like the feeling of Jonn hands around. She wanted to become a model and get fame and money on her feet but exactly how she felt her path getting change a bit.

The photographer knew he had to calm her down because she was getting nervous. "Relax Amaya this is only for pictures nothing more." He said to her as the male model gave her a hug and the pictures were taken of them together. "Smile Amaya! Show that you love him even though you do not!" He said to her as the camera kept clicking away of them together.

The girl tried to relax as he was hugging her, she slowly cracked a smile as she was hearing the clicking of the camera waiting when it would be over. She tried taken deep breaths and slowly let the photos to be taken in right way.

amaya said:
The girl tried to relax as he was hugging her, she slowly cracked a smile as she was hearing the clicking of the camera waiting when it would be over. She tried taken deep breaths and slowly let the photos to be taken in right way.

"Now John give her a kiss like you love her!" John holds you close and kisses your sweet lips softly. As he moves his hands down to your butt and gives it a nice squeeze. "That is it! I love it!" Says the photographer to them both.

Amaya felt John lips on her lips as she tried to step back as John was holding her from her ass checks. She was close as her body was touching her, and the photographer was still taking pictures of them both.

amaya said:
Amaya felt John lips on her lips as she tried to step back as John was holding her from her ass checks. She was close as her body was touching her, and the photographer was still taking pictures of them both.

"That is great!" Phil the photographer was telling them. "I think that is a wrap! I have what I need now." He told them as John let go of Maya. He looked at her and said, "I liked your style and you bring something new to this Amaya." John told her.

Amaya smiled at him, she liked that nothing more happened. She walked to get dressed and soon she was close to Rick. Looking at him as she did a great job.

amaya said:
Amaya smiled at him, she liked that nothing more happened. She walked to get dressed and soon she was close to Rick. Looking at him as she did a great job.

Rick smiled back at her as one of his assistance came dropping off something for him. "I have a special surprise for you Amaya since you did a fantastic job today!" He said smiling as he also had her first pay check in hand along with the gift for her. It was a expensive necklace with matching ear rings, and bracelet.

She smiled at him taking the necklace and trying on "It's really awesome" she said as she gave him a big hug. "You know I will need a place to put all those thinks, can have them with me all the time ...they are to expensive" she said in a warm voice as she was looking at her gifts and the her paycheck.

amaya said:
She smiled at him taking the necklace and trying on "It's really awesome" she said as she gave him a big hug. "You know I will need a place to put all those thinks, can have them with me all the time ...they are to expensive" she said in a warm voice as she was looking at her gifts and the her paycheck.

He smiled back as he watched her trying on the necklace. "I am glad that you love it!" He told her in response and returned the big hug back to her. "Yes not to worry baby I have you taken care of!" He told her smiling. He did not let her know that he had gotten her a condo for her to live in that he bought for her fully furnished and all. That was his way of spoiling her.

She smiled as she loved the money, the attention and the gifts. She felt a bit spoiled but nothing much. She looked a bit at the gifts and then she asked "where are we going now?" she asked.

amaya said:
She smiled as she loved the money, the attention and the gifts. She felt a bit spoiled but nothing much. She looked a bit at the gifts and then she asked "where are we going now?" she asked.

He smiled back at her and could tell that she loved the money and the attention that he was giving to her. "Well I have to take you to your new place where you will be living at." He told her with a smile.

"My new place" she whispered at herself "really Rick really" she was yelling and looked so happy. "Lets go, lets go now" she was asking really loud.

amaya said:
"My new place" she whispered at herself "really Rick really" she was yelling and looked so happy. "Lets go, lets go now" she was asking really loud.

"Yes your new place beautiful!" He said smiling to her and could tell she was very pleased with what he was doing for her. "Yes really my love!" He could tell by the way she was yelling she was very excited. "We are going! Do not worry. I hope you will like the furniture that I picked out for you and all." He said with a smile and wink at her. Was she going to be his lover now?

Her brain was filled with stuff now, she was wanted to see the house, the new furniture. It would easy to ask now everything in return, ok almost everything. She fallowed him as she was wrapping her hands around him, with a smile in her face.

Back
Top Bottom