Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dual Sides Hotel murders

Zarazel

Star
Hello, I was thinking of doing a group rp about a serial rapist/ murderer that arrives at a hotel. The first thing you need to know is that characters will die but you are welcomed to do another one, reason why I will be placing this in Open roleplay if people seem interested. The story is basically of a man who is demented because his mother raped and almost killed him. When he managed to escape he killed her in cold blood and that is when his dark side opened up. He began killing people and he is so intelligent the police have no idea how he does it. He rapes and kills young man and woman and place the bodies in places everybody can find them. If anyone is interested post it here so I can post more info about it.

I would like to take a role of one of the guys that he kills. Hopefully not too early or quickly, of course, but I really don't mind if a character of mine dies.

Also... his mother raped him?

You know I'm in dear. I love the dark, horror movie aspect of it. I don't care if any of my characters die. They're all easily replaceable.

sorry I was out, kinda busy and hospitalized, if people are still up for it I can make the rp today or tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom