Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the person below me...

A myriad of colors. Blue, red, hazel... it's not the eye color, but the soul behind them.

And, Miracle if possible.

Dear Poster: Favorite Hobby?

I like them either sunny side up and I eat the yolk with bread or turned over.

What do you enjoy eating the most?

Nightmare on Elm Street, the original one. Keeping in mind I first saw it when I was 8 and some experiences to make that just extra special.

Favorite fantastical creature?

ArcturusV said:
Nightmare on Elm Street, the original one. Keeping in mind I first saw it when I was 8 and some experiences to make that just extra special.

Favorite fantastical creature?

Mmmmn. Incubi~

How do you like your muffins? What flavor?

I like these maple/brown sugar concoction ones that my friend makes, those are my favorite.

Favorite music to zen out and kill things to? (As in the trance you get when gaming where everything just syncs up and you do godly while in tune to the music)

hehe, I'm not much of a gamer...but when I play Spyro and I kill all the Egg reapers....I listen to Dimmu Borgir XD <3

Dear Poster: What was your last breakfast?

'66 Ford Mustang. First car I really "loved" and thus still my favorite.

Wild Child or Lean and Mean?

ArcturusV said:
'66 Ford Mustang. First car I really "loved" and thus still my favorite.

Wild Child or Lean and Mean?

Lean and Mean >:c

Dear Poster: Do you like Broadway?

If so, what's your favorite musical?

Nope, never liked musical theater. Though I do like theater in and of itself. Just fail to see the need for song and dance in the middle of a play. Give me a Henry the Fifth any day over Guys and Dolls.

Favorite place to eat out?

Depends on the cut. But I'm not one of those people that like to overcook. A good cut I eat medium rare.

Is a tomato a vegetable or a fruit in your mind?

ArcturusV said:
Depends on the cut. But I'm not one of those people that like to overcook. A good cut I eat medium rare.

Is a tomato a vegetable or a fruit in your mind?

In my mind it's a veggie :3 But I know it's a fruit.

What is the best pet you've ever owned?

Back
Top Bottom