Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

Red screamed in pleasure as her pussy's juices flow out like a river to his mouth/

Red sighed and grabbed Isabelle and started kissing her, he could see their tongues playing with each other. They started holding each other's breasts.

Nathan- Good good. Though this is boring me. Skip the foreplay. Here.

He walked over and had small strings. He sat the two of them down and made sure their breasts and pussies were exposed. He tied one end of the string to Isabelle's breast and the other end of it to Red's breast. He did the same with another string to their other breasts, and he tied a string to both their clitorises.

Isabelle and Red squirmed. They started rubbing their breasts and pussies against each other, moaning. Isabelle then started licking her pussy.

Nathan shook his head and walked over. He began to seperate the two slowly, the strings tugging at their breasts and clitoris as it pulled them closer though NAthan kept pushing.

Nathan moved her hand and slapped her across the face.

Nathan- Your one mistake was putting me in charge.

He began to push them further to give them both more pain.

The girls cried out in pain, especially Isabelle but she didn't say a word while Red tried to fight him and cuss at him.

Red grabbed his cock and balls, tying a string around it. She pulled on it as hard as she can.

Red sighed and Isabelle shrugged. "Fine I guess." They lie down on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom