Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Laird of the Land (buttefly0408/kolath)

A light giggle of pleasure slipped out of her lips as he dipped his fingers into her wet heat just enough to rub her of so right. "Kael..." she whispered, a hint of amusement in her voice as she did. As he tugged her clothing down, she pushed at it as well under her hands found their ways to rest upon his shoulders, nails ever so gently scratching his skin almost tenderly really as her hips rubbed against his hand. She was completely distracted from where his mouth was at and heading.

He smirked as she helped him take her night gown off his lips still kissing down over her stomach moving lower and lower. He pushed her night gown down off her legs leaving her totally naked below him his fingers still working inside her hot walls. His lips traveled lower over her stomach and down her thighs lightly before moving a little up again to gently let his tongue brush over her clit bringing his mouth to her and slowly licking at her heat for the first time.

Blair didn't see it coming. She never even thought that he would do something like what he was about to do until he dared to give her a taste. "Kael!" Her head shot up off the pillow to look down at him. It was only then she really noticed she truly was naked as well as confirmed for herself that he had just done well... that. "WHAT do you think you are going?!" she asked in shock. There had to be a law against this. It seemed so scandalous and felt to damn good to be legal.

He smirked and leaned in closer licking at her once more before looking back up at her from between her legs smirking. "Giving my wife the best pleasure I can." He smirked a very sly look on his face clearly knowing just how good doing that felt to a woman. He pulled his fingers out of her hot passage and gave her entire womanhood a long slow lick from bottom all the way to the top before closing his lips around her clit and starting to suck lightly at the nub of pleasure working it with the tip of his tongue.

"OH GOD!!" Blair cried out without being able to control her own voice, nor the volume of it as she swiftly threw one hand over her mouth to stop the extra sounds that came out afterward while her other hand reached down to grasp his shoulder, holding him firmly, her nails scratching against his skin. Once her wits had finally caught up to her she pulled her hand from her lips and spoke, "Sorry... I didn't mean to be that... that loud..."

He laughed softly against her clit giving it one more flick before looking up at her. "Mmmm I don't mind you being loud." He smirked and licked her clit softly, "in fact I love it when you lose control like that, tells me that I'm doing it right." His mouth closed over her clit again as two finger slipped back into her tight walls starting to thrust slowly inside her working her inner walls as his mouth worked her clit expertly knowing just how to give her all the more pleasure.

"But..." she had to stop her sentence before it ever really began as she had to moan and squirm a bit under this touch and attention. Once she got a hold of herself, she picked up on her talking once again. "People will be able to hear us. Well... hear... hear me," she told him, her cheeks blushing bright, bright red. "People will then know what we are doing in here..."

He couldn't help but laugh softly at that as she clearly was still embarrassed about enjoying their time as husband and wife. He sucked more at her clit working it with his tongue for a moment more before looking up at her again. "If they don't already know what we are doing in here when we are alone then they either are too young to know what happens between a husband and wife, or just lack an imagination." He then set back to her clit and hot womanhood licking and sucking hard at her wanting to make her scream for him again.

The first bit of shock having passed, it was going to take more to make her cry like that once more now that she was fully aware of herself and her surroundings. She did whimper however as she moved her hand to lace her fingers into his hair, the sound low and sensual, "I always thought that... husbands and wives are suppose to be...... discrete... about bedroom affairs. Not yelling for everyone to hear them."

He chuckled and growled into her clit his tongue swirling around the bud of pleasure as he gently pushed two fingers into her slowly working them around inside her hot passage. He continued to work her with his mouth and fingers having done it before and knowing just what to do to drive a woman wild. He looked up at her from between her legs and smirked, "Mmmm but most husbands and wives don't enjoy themselves in bed either." He licked her clit with the flat of his tongue drawing the rough surface over it slowly.

She whimpered as one of her hands clutched the bedding under her, twisting the sheets in her hand and tugging at them, "I didn't.... I didn't think it was SUPPOSE to be enjoy- Oh sweet lord and gods above!" Blair suddenly cried out as he slowly tormented her with the slow motion of his tongue. It made sure that her clit felt every little bump in his tongue and each one tickled it just right in a way to make her legs shiver and her back come arching from off the bed.

He finished the slow teasing of her clit pulling his tongue back into his mouth and smirking as he tasted her. "Mmmmm and why wouldn't it be? When such pleasures are capable of being produced." His fingers continued their work on her his thumb rubbing against her clit as he thrust his fingers inside her. "And so easily too." He leaned back in and took her clit back into his mouth sucking hard as his fingers worked the inside of her pussy with the skill he had amassed over the years of bedding women.

"Oh.... dear....... gooooods," Blair was whimpering crying out in such raw, innocent pleasure. This was a time of discovery for her. He was opening a new door for her she didn't know existed for her in a marriage. Every day her husband was teaching her that everything she had ever thought she knew or had been told about married life was wrong. So very, very wrong. She was finding herself also very HAPPY that all she knew was wrong, even if it was a bit disillusioning for her at times. With pleasure like this making her squirm and moan, it was worth it.

He smirked as she squirmed under his skilled fingers as they worked her inner walls. He leaned back in and licked at her clit softly before taking it back into his mouth and sucking lightly at that nub of pleasure. His eyes looked up her body toward her face wanting to see the effect he was having on her as his fingers slowly thrust inside her and his mouth worked her clit with the tenderness of a skilled lover. Deep inside he had a feeling of joy as he was watching her reaction knowing full well that she would be embarrassed by how wanton she was acting right now. However for this moment he worked to keep that truth the farthest thing from her mind.

Blair's pretty face was twisted in such pleasure. Her eyes shut tight as her mouth moved seemingly randomly between opening to let out a moan to nipped at itself before it would twist into a wide smile and more moans slipped out. And then, her face changed. Her brow seemed to frown a little as her lips hung over and her breath started to quicken into panting. Faster and faster as her sounds got louder and louder. Her hands squeezed the sheets tighter and tighter. "OH!!!" she cried out before she literally screamed in pleasure, hips bucking upward into his lips as she released all that built up passion he had gone and caused within her.

Kael didn’t stop as she reached her release slowly working her with his skilled fingers and tongue as she flew to the heavens and then helped her slowly come back down to earth. Once she had come back closer to the ground he slipped his fingers out of her and slowly kissed back up her body kissing her lips softly. He smiled at her before rolling over to one side and slipping his arm around her gently cuddling her back against him just holding her. He nuzzled into her hair holding her close smiling and kissing her neck softly. "Still think it's wrong to do that?" he whispered into her ear chuckling lightly.

Blair was stunned into silence. She had found fine release with him in the past through regular means but this? This was so different. It felt extra naughty to have him with his hands and his mouth THERE on her body. It was exciting as well. And the realization of that made her blush. It was a good thing that her back was to him in that moment for she buried her face in the pillow. "It felt right while we did it, but I feel like we must have just committed some kind of sin. Even if there is not name for the sin."

He smirked and nibbled at the back of her neck that was blushing just as red as her face. He nibbled softly over her skin up to her ear. "Well if pleasure is a sin then I plan to continue committing more and more horrible sins with you in the future." He smirked and moved up onto one elbow gently turning her to him and kissing her lips. "You are so beautiful in that moment just before your release." He smirked laying there with her still fully dressed with her naked beside him.

That only made her blush all the more and she turned herself over to hid in the pillow again, "How would you know that? Weren't you to busy to see my face?" she only blushed more as those words slipped from her lips and she realized exactly how naughty that statement was. "Oh my I use to be a good girl before I met you!"

He laid there smirking at her in that moment before she realized what she had just said. He laughed and kissed her neck again softly. "Mmmm and now you are a good wife." He smirked his arms slipping around her as he nuzzled into her. It struck him just how much he really felt what he had just said that she was a good wife, better then he really deserved probably. Even though she hadn't really chosen to be his wife she still took on the duties and worked to make the managing of the estate easier…even if sometimes she made everything else a living hell for him.

"I don't feel like a good wife," she commented as she allowed her face to show itself again rather then keep it buried in the pillow. With a sigh, she looked up at her husband. Her husband. She had to always remind herself of that when she looked at Kael. He was not the kind of husband she had expect to find herself in bed with yet from time to time she found it pleasing that he was hers.

He looked into her eyes feeling a rush of desire both for her sexually and to make sure she was taken care of and safe. He frowned slightly as she said that she didn't feel like a good wife. He gently brushed her cheek looking down into her eyes, "What would make you say something like that?" It concerned him that she seemed to think so little of herself even though he could think nothing bad about it her. Well except she was a little headstrong but that wasn't always a bad thing, in fact he preferred her that way.

It was that same headstrong behavior he liked that she saw as a flaw within herself, even if he had only encouraged that trait openly to her. She only knew that going into the conversation with him now would lead to more arguing. He's try and convince her to change her mind. She wouldn't change her mind. It would eventually lead to sex so she just figured... skip the middle bit. Her hand reached up to brush over his cheeks. One finger straying to sensually run over his lips. "Because I have yet to return the feelings to my husband he has given me this night."

That more than slightly caught him totally off guard as he had been already for a long drawn out argument followed by hot passionate sex. He blinked and then smirked wrapping his arms around her pulling her close and rolling onto his back so she was on top of him. "Mmmm well if you insist I suppose I could let you do that." He smiled kissing her deeply as she was laying on top of him for the moment and felt very good pressed against him his cock already starting to respond to her.

One thing she was now learning about her husband. An argument could be avoided with the promise of skipping the mess part and just going right to the happy ending. Now straddling her husband he glanced down as his still semi clothed body, looking directly at the bulge rising up in his pants. "How how I do my duty like this?" she asked referring to being on top of him. So innocent still.

Back
Top Bottom