Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milfs, gotta love 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobilly-night

Supernova
I'm finally back here on Blue moon! Anyway I've been craving an RP involving milfs. I had an idea in mind in terms of setting.

My character is a young Highschool Geometry teacher whose known for his laid back personality, often wearing Hawaiian shirts and shorts during class. However when it comes to grades he is extremely strict, especially on tests.

Your character is a mother whose child is struggling so bad at Geometry it's preventing him/her from graduating on time. She has a meeting with the teacher to try and convince him to pass her kid. Due to his rather strict law, everything seems to fail... so he resorts to her body.

This can open up to a lot of things. So be open minded and don't be worried to wing it!

Some guidelines.
1. I don't have a rabbit hole (Too lazy) so just show me yours and we can talk kinks.
2. On that subject. I'm fairly open to almost anything. Bondage, Bukkakes, Fisting, hell I've even done nipple fucking in a few RPs. However I refuse to do anything with gore, scat and urine.
3. I can RP over PM, Threads or Email (You'll have to PM me to get my Email)

So if you're interested... PM ME!

the-juggalo-warrior said:
I'm finally back here on Blue moon! Anyway I've been craving an RP involving milfs. I had an idea in mind in terms of setting.

My character is a young Highschool Geometry teacher whose known for his laid back personality, often wearing Hawaiian shirts and shorts during class. However when it comes to grades he is extremely strict, especially on tests.

Your character is a mother whose child is struggling so bad at Geometry it's preventing him/her from graduating on time. She has a meeting with the teacher to try and convince him to pass her kid. Due to his rather strict law, everything seems to fail... so he resorts to her body.

This can open up to a lot of things. So be open minded and don't be worried to wing it!

Some guidelines.
1. I don't have a rabbit hole (Too lazy) so just show me yours and we can talk kinks.
2. On that subject. I'm fairly open to almost anything. Bondage, Bukkakes, Fisting, hell I've even done nipple fucking in a few RPs. However I refuse to do anything with gore, scat and urine.
3. I can RP over PM, Threads or Email (You'll have to PM me to get my Email)

So if you're interested... PM ME!

Hey there. ;) I'd be up for playing a MILF for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom