Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty religious twist for an incest rp =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjordisan

Planetoid
This plot idea was discussed by me and a close rp partner, but unfortunatly we never got to fully flesh out the idea since some real life issues came up and she hasn't been able to be online anymore. I've been really wanting to do this rp but haven't found the right person as of yet to do it with, her idea is as follows :

Now the basic idea came from a friend i rp with so this is her original idea but she has given me permission to do it :) Of course we can make little changes to suit the kind of rp idea i had in mind but her original idea follows:

Having been born into a church the young raptoress knew nothing but her religion. Since the age of two she has been trained to worship Azala, Goddess of Mating . She never wears clothing as she believes that to hide ones body is to hide from Azala. to show her obedience to the one she serves, she only sees males that come in to rid of their sins and clenses them with sex, her deity getting a part of the pleasure they both feel when the moment of release comes. she must also hear thier sins before the act starts to determine how many times the male must offer up both his seed and his pleasure to her deity before he is cleansed of it. :

Now my spin on the idea was me and your character are brother and sister and followers at this temple, your character being one of the females that "cleanses" the young men . Now my other idea is the brother starts having incestious thoughts towards his sister and in their church it is considered one of the holiest of act for ones family member i/e the sister to cleanse the brother of his "sins" for having incestious thoughts.:

For this rp some degree of literacy is definetly needed as well as probably several PM's needed to fully work out the deatils. Can't wait for replys, either PM or post here ^_^

jjordisan said:
This plot idea was discussed by me and a close rp partner, but unfortunatly we never got to fully flesh out the idea since some real life issues came up and she hasn't been able to be online anymore. I've been really wanting to do this rp but haven't found the right person as of yet to do it with, her idea is as follows :

Now the basic idea came from a friend i rp with so this is her original idea but she has given me permission to do it :) Of course we can make little changes to suit the kind of rp idea i had in mind but her original idea follows:

Having been born into a church the young raptoress knew nothing but her religion. Since the age of two she has been trained to worship Azala, Goddess of Mating . She never wears clothing as she believes that to hide ones body is to hide from Azala. to show her obedience to the one she serves, she only sees males that come in to rid of their sins and clenses them with sex, her deity getting a part of the pleasure they both feel when the moment of release comes. she must also hear thier sins before the act starts to determine how many times the male must offer up both his seed and his pleasure to her deity before he is cleansed of it. :

Now my spin on the idea was me and your character are brother and sister and followers at this temple, your character being one of the females that "cleanses" the young men . Now my other idea is the brother starts having incestious thoughts towards his sister and in their church it is considered one of the holiest of act for ones family member i/e the sister to cleanse the brother of his "sins" for having incestious thoughts.:

For this rp some degree of literacy is definetly needed as well as probably several PM's needed to fully work out the deatils. Can't wait for replys, either PM or post here ^_^

Hm... curious, though I'm not used to reptiles... however... yes, I think it's an option.

Well my friends original character was a furry/raptor, but for this particular rp we would be human. And i'm seeking for females sorry, noticed you're male.

jjordisan said:
Well my friends original character was a furry/raptor, but for this particular rp we would be human. And i'm seeking for females sorry, noticed you're male.

Oh. Sorry.

Why thank you :) I've never done a religious themed rp but this idea has had me really intrigued since my friend and i discussed it. If you'd like to work out the details PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom