Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female RP rookie M looking for (Catgirl/Bimbo) F to RP with (Modern, Sci-fi, A/B/O)

Tigerauge42

Meteorite
Well here goes my first every RP request, so please have mercy on a rookie like me ^^
Speaking of rookie: I don't have much experience when it comes to RP, so I'll give a fair warning right from the start: I might take a little to respond at times (depending on how much I write) but I can assure you that is not because I am disinterested but rather coming up with the best way to phrase stuff.
My replies might also be a little lacking in regard to descriptiveness. Nevertheless, if I decide to RP with you I'll always give it my best shot and do my best to adapt.
I think now is a good time to go over my preferences:

My big nope stuff:
Characters below age 18
Violence
Pregnancies
Misogyny
Incest
Abuse
Characters going "game over"
Male worship if NOT meant as RP in the RP (If both our characters agree that it is just for fun then it should be ok)
Anything that has to do with the bathroom
Diapers
Beastiality
Feet
Anal

My "I'd rather not" stuff:
Alcoholplay
Bulgeplay
Cuckolding if the other partner is bound up or otherwise unable to interfere. If he is unwilling or just unaware it is a diferent story
Humping
Loud girls
Money fetish
Watching others having sex
Ahegao
Body worship
Breast abuse
Bukkake
Cervix penetration
Cum inflation
99,9% of all scenes involving dub-con
Goup sex with multiple man and only one woman
Interracial
Perving
Public sex
Sharing a woman with other men
Squirting
Significant age difference
Sloppyness
Humiliation

My "I rather enjoy" stuff
Training slaves/subs/bimbos
Orgasm denial/forced orgasm
Titfucking
Lesbians
Harems
Group sex (multiple women and one man)
Facials
Exhibitionism
Breast growth
Blowjobs
Corruption (of YC not MC)
YC being innocent/naive
Hypnosis/mind control (through various means)
A/B/O
Catgirls (prefered Anthro. Think rwby => blake)

My "I love" Stuff
Bimbos
Bimbofication (of YC)
Clothed sex (lingerie, sexy dresses, costumes etc)
YC having large breasts

And now onward to settings/scenes.
First of all and that is not optional: I play a (dominant) male character. End of discussion. Full stop.
I prefer to play in realistic, Sci-fi or potentially historical settings (Victorian age for example)
When it comes to plot/smut ratio I am rather flexible, but I'd say I need at least 25% plot. It also heavily depends on the scene and of course your preferences are taken into account.
Generally I really prefer scenes that involve a bimbo/someone who is really slutty.
Some basic ideas (remember I am a rookie, so I am not good at fleshing out scenes, yet) I have are:

For scenes involving a bimbo/catgirl:
MC getting to know YC through various means (Dating app, work, plain old coincidence) and more or less slowly building a relationship/f+
MC being stuck with YC through some sort of obligation and being annoyed about that at first, but sooner or later warming up to YC.
Either YC or my MC being in a rather difficult position (for example: high debt, being blackmailed) and MC or YC (the one who isn't in trouble) helping out, thus forming a team of sorts and progressing from there.
MC being the bodyguard/manager/long lost childhood friend of YC

For A/B/O scenes:
When it comes to A/B/O I strongly prefer to play a Beta (because I think they simply make for more interesting characters) but I am willing to give Alpha a shot too. The Idea that any Omega has a soulmate and the ability to recognize them is also something I rather enjoy.
I also really like a small variation on the A/B/O Universe where Betas aren't the "plain normies" of the world but more dominant and practical. Basically the Alpha still makes the decisions and has the absolute authority. The Betas see to it that the Alphas decisions are being followed and implemented (Kind of like the second in command just below the Alpha).
For A/B/O scenes I'd prefer them to be vastly more plot/romance focused.
Examples:
Asexual Beta just wants to live his life but ends up as the soulmate of YC which completely throws his life for a loop but in the end they end up as a rather happy couple.
(historical setting) A beta merchant gets invited to a high society gathering because of his success in business and meets a lovely Omega there. At first, he is not really interested but the Omega is not that easily deterred. It also doesn't hurt that she is good with numbers and can also be "persuasive".

For Sci-fi:
This would be more based on fandoms namely Star Trek, Starwars and EVE-Online.
I got no real plot ideas at the moment so feel free to suggest something.

If you have an idea for a scene feel free to reach out to me and discuss it. The worst thing that can happen is me saying "Nope, that is not something I am interested in, sorry."
Thanks for reading ^^

Back
Top Bottom