Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fantasy Changeling Antics

Lord_Red

Star
Lonnie is a bit of a ditzy person. She usually presents as a femme, but due to her nature as a changeling, she's perfectly capable of being male, female, and anything in between. She has, till now, lived in the deep woods under the mentorship of an elder druid, Velguardr, who is also their parental figure. Velguardr knows that their life is not the only one-and they asked Lonnie if she wished to experience more of the world before settling in on her path. While Lonnie is quite happy learning from them, she is curious as to more of the world.

She left her home, and is on the way to the little village of Oakenleaf, where she hopes to start a fun adventure.

Nothing super complicated here! A character, a generic fantasy world, and hopefully another character to have fun with!

Also, while the thread tag is for Femmes and Thems, I'm not opposed to Lonnie and other characters having sex with men. Just want the other main character to not be male.

I just realized that Lonnie is one letter away from Connie, who I am playing in another RP.

Guess I really like -onnie names. :p

Back
Top Bottom