Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Greetings and welcome to this thread. Please have a look at my general thread, at least the top of the first post, for some important general information which is updated every seldom now and then.

Still WIP but the core is there. Things are coming together though.

Thanks for looking into this search I'd like to dedicate to a specific topic, brushed with more or less big ideas in my general thread as well. Some of the things in here are straight up copies from what is there at the time of writing this thread for the first time.

What is the general idea?
Well, the general idea is simple, yet not so simple. We are taking a person of power and someone of the domestic kind in their employ and they switch places and lives. Most often it is called "Lady to Maid", well the specific one I have in mind. "Social downfall" is a major point in the stories/literature. I am sure, I do not even grasp halve of the extend this goes yet somehow I stumbled upon this kind of stories and I like them, some more than others of course.

Often the setting is of the Victorian kind but I've seen others as well. More modern takes sadly tend to go the "cleaner"-route (I'd call it that, it likely has a more proper name) where the "lady" starts to become modern cleaning staff you might see in an office building if you stay late. Those are not the kind I'd look out for a lot, the whole maid-idea is kinda the important part since a maid encompasses more than "just cleaning", especially if they are the only employed domestic.

Settings (those I can think of)
Victorian: Here it is, the classic. What do we have here? We have some wealthy lady, living alone at the moment in life when we join her and had to move a short while ago. Her husband might be somewhere out in the world shortly after the marriage or died more or less recently, leaving all his money behind. She has at least a maid in her employ, likely more people if she has a lot of money. her clothes are clearly more extravagant, the maid outfit is long, heavy and not sexy at all. It is meant to be an outfit that can be worn during work without ripping with ease, might be cleaned often and most of all, not being expensive.

Fantasy/Medieval: Clearly more free form ... maids as such I think are an unknown in the medieval times and most fantasy settings use their aesthetics and ideas from there. But what if those times were the beginning of maids? Servants were around and royalty had many of them to run their places. So they are not called maids but there were people doing the same things... or many of those. Fantasy simply would add more options for species and magic and maybe adventure.

Modern: The modern world does not know a lot of places for maids anymore. The major part of cleaning falls to companies specializing in it, modern tools taking care of it and other things. But someone with a lot of wealth might want something special. Not someone coming in a few times a week (at best, likely less often) doing some cleaning but someone on their beck and call and maybe even show off during a social gathering. The lady could be a CEO, a lawyer, won the lottery ... the options are many. The maid could be many things as well, things that might not work as well in more historical settings. Someone from a company specialized in training maids, a honest thing. An aux pair looking for a place where they can work. Someone masking themselves as maid, either hired by an old enemy of some sort or even a forgotten person that felt slighted comes in on their own. The maid is a total unknown to the lady since it is either a nobody or someone she never cared about... a face among many on her way to success and the big money.

Sci-Fi/Future: Smart homes... cleaning bots... refrigerators ordering whatever is missing. The places for an actual maid are growing thin. But with technology come new options. Why have a cleaning bot that only cleans the floor? Why not enable it to dust off the lamp and table and everything else? Why not have it cook meals? Why not open the door for a guest? Why not ... you get the idea. We have bots... modern robots today are able to walk, usually clumsy and with issues but things improve. Who knows what we have in 10 years or 20? Think "Detroit become human". Bots or Androids looking more or less human, being able to do whatever a maid would have done. Controlled by the smart home AI, needing to recharge, plugging into a pod every night. But how to switch you ask? Well, this is definitely more complex ... people might have interfaces and something goes wrong during some bored episode and the mind is transferred into the maidbot. Maybe it is actually switched, the bot having her own free mind for the first time. The house AI getting bugged thanks to a failed Update. Someone taking advantage of the transferred mind. And those are only ideas I come up with.

Let's talk the fun stuff... or Kinks
This is to cover shared central themes I see at the core of this whole idea/search. It is not meant as an exhaustive list of my likes and dislikes, that is where my main thread comes into play. The link there is at the top... or for a quick list there should be a F-List-link in my signature.
Depending on the idea and discussions for a possible RP, some might apply especially strong or some might not apply at all.
  • Social Downfall - maybe more a theme than a kink? One character is starting in a position of power and importance. Society acknowledges the status thanks to being recognized in some way by their equals and those of lower standing. Clothing, hairstyle, jewelry and other outward signs might be an important part.
  • Role Swap - 2 people change their places. Think of those stories of twins growing up in different places and change for the fun of it. But make it not twins but employer and employee
  • Raceplay - this comes into play especially for more historical inclined games or when it is stereotypes at play. Yes, it might start out with the white woman commanding a black one around but at the end it would be the other way around.
  • Manipulation/Dub-Con - everything is based on the free will and own choices. Even stashing all money, important documents and so on in a safe, handing the key and code to it to the maid and later signing a contract, placing oneself with new name under the supervision of the new owner of the place. There was no force involved, the spankings during the last month had been educational only and asked for by the new maid. ... I think you get the idea.
  • Humiliation - big possible topic. Could be simple as having to change clothes in front of someone. Could be having to open the door for a visitor and having to serve them tea, only the visitor is actually the neighbor one had talked with the day before or an important socialite organizing the latest event to collect money for something like every month. It could be having to simply go shopping, dressed in the new maid outfit... walking a few steps behind the actual maid dressed to the nines.
  • Denial - Chastity Belts, do I need to say more? Well it could involve other things or the belts are used for more but you might get the idea in general

Ideas
918462537ecef5153dfac4256e67bfd8.jpg
Modern 1:[/B] My character is a wealthy woman in some way, may it be old money, success in business or some famous celebrity in movies or other kind of art. Being rich and/or famous one can not be bothered with all the everyday activities but surely more than enough people are willing to work for someone like my character as a live-in maid. Only that living as a maid, seeing all the luxury around her must be sad or infuriating, especially if the employer might be not the nicest person at all. Thus, the maid starts to use whatever means of manipulation she can pull off and coerces her employer into changing roles.

Modern 2: It is generally the same as "Modern 1" but My character is just bored with her life. Everything is there at her fingertips while her maid seems happy with her simple life and thus she hatches the idea, to switch their places for a weekend or something. Naturally with limits, she is still the employer after all, the wealth is hers and whatnot else in terms of limitations. But for whatever reason, it is fun and they do it again... and again... and slowly the maid takes over, explaining that she needs limitations lifted to keep the household, business and/or whatever running.

Fantasy/Medieval 1: Of course, similar to the above ones especially "Modern 2" where my character of royal origin is so very bored. There is no one she can have a normal conversation with while her maids giggle and have fun when they think she can not hear them. Thus she hatches the plan to change places or even try to disguise herself, maybe with the help of some spell since the maids would know their queen/princess. The person taking her place or helping her might even play the role all to well and enjoy it all the more, now being one of/the most powerful person in the whole country.

Sci-Fi(ish) 1: Let's take a slightly different spin with this one. It does not really have to be a rich person but it is more likely since we are not only talking about an intelligent home with it's very own AI to keep track of things like how much food is in the fridge and ordering new and how much trash has accumulated and needs someone picking it up. That would be a rather normal thing to have, depending on money different levels of fancy from a disembodied voice to a configurable hologram which can appear in every spot in the whole house. Having a bot in your house would be a whole different level though. The technology is so advanced that they look like humans, if that is requested, and can serve any purpose. Most are sold for domestic uses, even called and advertised as 'Maidbot' but most manufacturer would extend into the adult market and only change the programming and if you had even more money, you could buy the most fancy ones which could run on biomass and look even more human. Whatever the technology and available money, all bots come with a pod where they are cleaned and if needed, recharged (even those fancy who can use biomass like food have this fallback) and receive updates to their software through a port in the back of their neck. Even simple repairs can be made if the pod is connected to the house-AI like replacing a missing or damaged access port for updates.
Now finally, we come to the point of all this: My character would have more than enough money to get herself one of the most fancy Maidbots but seeing the mindless bot she starts to wonder how that would be, having none of her worries and only following all these simple orders, directed and planned by the AI. She decides to use a simple headset with HUD and a software from a slightly darker corner of the Net which allows to override the communication between AI and 1 bot in the network of the house while taking over the body of the wearer if there were orders in place. Using options to limit everything she starts experimenting, going from an hour to halve a day, to a whole day at the weekend and so forth. At some point though, she steps into the pod for her maidbot. The headset tells the system she is the bot but there is no port... and after connecting it, all the software is somehow missing, only running an unknown personality profile.

The new Maid - likely main Focus Humiliation, D/s, Bondage, NC - might be more on the short to middle length
Quite simple, this idea places my character into the position of the maid from the start. She needs the money, she might be new in the country (maybe not even legally) and taking the spot of the maid was the best or only way to survive. Having nothing to fall back on, she is most likely at the mercy of her employer who can pressure her into more and more demanding situations.

Last edited:
Back