Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Pink Cuddles or Fuzzy Carpets (looking for Yuri, FxF)

Femmesto

Star
Alright, I don't know if that was insensitive to say or not, but I hope I got your attention. I apologize if I had offend anyone, but I want to get to a understanding of what I am looking for: lassc girl on girl. I am a girl myself, and I have done Yuri in the past. However, I have had a small itch to do a few Yuri rp's, and I have some ideas on what I want to do. I do have special restrictions, however, of what I want. Trust me, I am not this much of a hardass.

1. I have been roleplaying for a very, very long time. You can say since I was 16 years old and I am about to be 30.

2. I consider myself to be literate to semi literate. I believe I have decent grammar, but everything can be improved. As long as I understand what you are typing, I should be able to respond accordingly.

3. I love communication and active rping. I respond pretty damn fast and I know everyone has busy lives, and I am flexible, but give me a heads up if something happens or at least update me. I don't want to keep having to search for people to RP with. If you don't like the RP, let me know. I can take a lot of blows and hits (take that as you will)

4. While I do have active plots, I do like your ideas as well. However, I do have my limits, and will express them accordingly.

5. I use drawn pictures for my girls. Don't come asking me to use a real picture. You can use a real picture, for your character. But don't push my hand to do the same.

6. While this post may come as direct, I am a goofy and fun person. I love plotting, smut, balanced ratio, or pure smut, and flowing with our characters to see what happens.

7. If you are a girl playing as a girl, cool. If you are a guy playing as a girl, I don't care either. I just ask you to respect woman.

8. My limits are no toilet play, no scat, no blood play, etc. More to be discussed but those are the main things.

9. I want classic girl on girl love, Yuri scenes, or just girls being girls. As I write down my plots you will get the idea of what I am looking for. I can also play a dominant female or a submissive female. I am also okay with playing as a futanari or someone else being a futanari.

10. I have no problems roleplaying sex scenes. We can either fade to black or roleplay it out. Just let me know :D

I hope that didn't deter you. Anyway, let me get to my ideas! If I am craving it, I will underline bold it but bring your own ideas as well!

Plot ideas! From song ideas to smutty, simple plots, take a gander and see what you feel.

Jolene - Beyonce= (Cowgirl X Saloon girl or Cowgirl X Cowgirl)

YC is well known salon girl or a cowgirl. Knows her way around a saddle or around a man. However, YC doesn't let people know who her lover is: MC. MC is a well known criminal or ranger, marking anything that is hers. This also means MC can be verbally abusive, which YC hates. Then comes character 2, who is a rival to MC, and takes interest in YC. YC sees this as a way of being able to escape from MC, but MC won't have it. This is an interesting RP and complex, but something I want to work out.

The love of my life is a _!

I am craving this type of RP at the moment. It's sweet, fluffy, and highly romantic and soft but can be smutty. You know how we have our typical pairings such as Vampire X Werewolf or Vampire X Vampire, but what about a werewolf X mermaid? Yeah, I am craving a couple pairing that are different race of creatures, but fell in love with each other and became a happy union. I want unique pairings out of this. This can also be hilarious as well.

--------------------------------

They were roommates . .

MC and YC happened to be long distance pen pals. They never met each other in person but always sent letters back and forth. YC happens to be going to college, and ends up going to a college where MC currently lives. MC, being the cool girl she is, allows your character to stay with them as they pursue school. Of course, we know roommates don't stay roommates. We can flesh out on this more.

--------------------------------------

We can go more than 3 ways?!

This is a interesting plot or idea! This is where we can have a poly situation, featuring 2 other girls or 2 girls and one of them is a futanari. YC is in a relationship with MC. YC visits to spend time with her girlfriend of course. However, the girlfriend comes with a added person: her cousin. Cousin and MC split the housing cost so they have their separate bedrooms and bathroom. One day, YC comes over to see MC but MC has an errand to run. The cousin is there, but the cousin takes interest in YC, in more ways than one.

---------------------------------

Your biggest fan

YC is a Only Fan's star. Of course, she keeps that hidden from MC. However, what YC doesn't know is that MC has been knowing for a while that YC has an Only Fans, and even supports her by donating tons of money, under an alias name. So this is kind of a 'sneaky' RP where both people are funding each other. This can be cute or silly, something we can build and plot together.

---------------------------------

A bit of She-Cock hasn't hurt anybody, right?!

YC has a husband, who gives her everything she wants and needs, even takes care of her. While it seems nice and great, YC feels like her life is boring . . until MC catches the attention of YC. Something seems off about her .. or very different. What is it? MC happens to be a futanari, though hides it very well. YC and MC go to the same gym together, and happen to wind up at the same local food spots since it's a rather small and urban city they live in. One day, YC wanders around and decides to spy on them in the female locker room. YC slips into the bathroom, sneaking around MC's gym bag, and instead of seeing a pair of panties, she sees a pair of male briefs. To make matters worse, Mc steps out of the bathroom to grab her underwear, and YC sees MC's cock, somewhat hard and wet from the shower. What will happen next? Smutty goodness. (TAKEN)

I am also open to your ideas, so shoot me a PM, and let me know if you are vibing with one of these, even if some of them aren't underlined, I may be open to it. Hope to hear from you beauties soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom