Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First Thread

Kiwiscriven

Meteorite
Whoo, first request thread [not daunting in the slightest]

So I find the best part about RP to be the collaboration between two people to create something together. Ideally I would like to create a piece with a good balance of plot and smut as I find sex or nsfw scenes to be great for character development, but underwhelming if that's all a piece is.

I am comfortable with a wide range of scenarios , and am highly flexible with cowriters as I place the most interest in character development.

areas I would like to explore include:

bimbofication, consensual non-consent, bondage/restraint, power dynamics, bratting, exhibitionism/public play, free use, breeding, and lactation. There are others but these are the main ones I am keen to explore :) if there are any youre particularly wanting to explore let me know and odds are I will be happy to explore it

Hard limits being blood-linked incest, vomit, and scat. Piss play and knife/blood play are ok with negotiation.

I have a preference for human characters in realistic setting simply due to an enjoyment of a somewhat realistic setting but happy to negotiate around magic and non human characters to a degree.

I am equally comfortable doing RP as either a male or female character, in dominant, submissive, or switch capacities but request a female partner

Back
Top Bottom