Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Party

Hello! It has honestly been ages since I have ever considered doing a group roleplay but I have to admit that I am curious to give it a shot. Preferably I would be looking for two to three others to attempt to do this over conversation, I believe you can invite multiple people to conversations.

The idea I had in mind would kinda be like journey to the west meets Aladdin/Arabian Nights, or something like that. The character I had in mind for myself is a Sand Shark Girl. She can swim beneath the sands and loves hunting for treasure, whether it has an owner already or not.

Was thinking it could be fun to have a bit of a harem roleplay going on, so if this sounds like something you'd like to participate in then feel free to express your interest here c:

Last edited:
I’d like a little more details, but the initial premise sounds fun! :)

I would happily share anything I have in mind about the concept, though as a group effort everything is open to be altered or replaced as we see fit so that the idea can better reflect all of our interests c:

The idea as it exists now in my head involves a human male going on a journey and stumbling upon a couple of Monster girls that he gets to join him.

That is pretty much it, the idea we would flesh out the details together as a little group.

If there was anything specifically you wanted to know my take on however, just ask and you shall receive :3

I'd be up to joining this play! It sounds like fun so I'd love to see where it goes!

I'd be fine with either playing as a monster girl or the human male, I wouldn't really have a preference.

It's been a bit since I've been able to do a group RP, and this has caught my attention, so I'd be happy to join as well!

Also fine with playing either a monster girl or the human male, without much preference for either side. I've got ideas for both which I'd be down to share if you'd all like to hear them.

Alright! I probably need to think about my character(s) more before I post anything!

I have been leaning towards a Lamia bandit, however, to keep up with the Arabian Nights theme!

Seems like an interesting premise. Is the spot for the male character still open?

Cool deal!

I guess I'm curious what potential roles are open to play for this. A wandering knight in service to his Kingdom to the West? An opportunistic treasure hunter seeking a lost tomb?

Just asking so I better mesh with your vision for this.

I am a pretty go with the flow type and so am open to you playing whatever sort of role you'd like. I just figured we would start in a desert local and work our way wherever we'd like from there, depending on the sort of quest or journey we want our characters to go on c:

If I may suggest something. Maybe Raz could be like a desert merchant? He’s a wandering soul through the wastes and comes about the girls on his way to different towns to sell his wares before going on a greater quest?

I rather like that. Simple but effective, would explain in some small part how he gets to different places.

I'd be more than okay playing as a merchant.

Awesome c: Glove and my characters could be part of the same bandit group and that could be how they come across YC. I did have some thoughts about the monster girls of the roleplay though. I figured they would be like other hentai anime monster girls in that they have a preoccupation with draining spiritual energy from human men and converting human women into monster girls, but that they would also have the benefit of having multiple forms.

The most common form would be the hybrid form that we all know and love, the human girls with some monstrous features. Additionally though I was thinking that they would also be able to transform fully into a human or go the other way and assume a fully monster form. So for my character, she would be as depicted, could be fully human and lose the tail and fins atop her head, or she would be able to become a full shark. Hybrid form would be strongest, shark form would be fastest, and human form would allow her to pass as human when needed (mostly something I thought up cause her tail looks too big to walk comfortably through populated spaces xD)

Thoughts?

Hah. A classic trope, but one beloved by many.

I rather like the idea of them being able to shapeshift one way or the other; could be that 'monster girls' are still feared and them being more monstrous than human could cause issues. Plus, if we do go the 'spirit drain' route, it'll likely make it easier for them to find prey.

Just my $0.02

This actually sounds rather fun! Not many plots/stories go into the tales via Arabian Night/Desert theme, especially with the OC design fitting so well as a Shark/Sandshark Girl!

What roles would be welcome And/Or accommodating for this plot? What has been taken so far?

@Razgriz Agreed c:

@Vault-of-Lore You're welcome to be a fellow monster girl bandit if you'd like. Or you could be a Monster girl that is already at Raz's side. Really up to what sort of character you'd like to play. Either that or we could ditch the harem route and have you two play two humans versus Glove and mine monster girls c:

I suppose one more question from me, just so I don't break anything.

Is there any body type you all find more preferable? As you can see from my pfp, I prefer playing more 'burly' characters myself, but if you more prefer someone slender, I can do that too. Just so I know what types of FCs to look for.

Glad to have you c: Would love to hear both ideas c:
Well human male got taken while I was asleep (which is fine by the way, I was down to play either that or a monster girl), so I'll go ahead and post some of my monster girl ideas instead.

Arachnophobia warning for this girl. The idea I had for her was that she was a former human warrior turned into a monster and banished from her home as a result. She ended up finding herself in the company of the bandits and settled in with them, where she began to make use of her old and new skills to make a dishonest living in her newfound exile. She's calm and composed and often doesn't speak all too much.

The other idea a had, should people not like spiders, was a manticore. Based off of the ones from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia, she prefers to spend her time lazing about, going off to help the bandits in their raids by flying above to better scout out their target before getting bored of being sidelined and initiating with a volley of spines. Despises needing to go into her "inferior" human form, as well as her "not cute" monstrous form.

Let me know what you think of these if there's still some room!

Okay, I just ask because (from my own experience in RPs surrounding monster girls), there's an unwritten expectation that the MC should be some kind of shounen protagonist type.

Back
Top Bottom