Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for fantasy with a novella type creator for on site only THREADS ONLY

EtherealElvenEmpress

I’m a power bottom at rock bottom.
I know this is a long shot in the dark but I wanted to try something without any sexual writing focusing more on story and world creating. I love writing long posts and with the right person I could write over 1000 words or more.

I’m looking for something dungeons and dragons base with lots of adventure and action I’m not sure if I’ll find it here but I’m gonna try and shoot my shot and see what pops up I just want to work on my writing skills and meet new people.

I look forward to meeting more friends on Bluemoon and fellow writers will creative imaginations.

I prefer to play elves and majors and other fantasy characters but I must’ve mixed considering my name elves are my favorite.

A little bit about me I love the anime series delicious in dungeon abd freiren. Since this is fantasy I will accept a very realistic artwork no anime because it’s just not fun for me. I’m very open to other mythical beings!

Are you interested please send me a message I will only write in threads nothing in private messaging I don’t feel comfortable there so please do not push my boundaries if you demand I go there please find another partner.

The password for this is D&D which is simple enough and pretty self-explanatory

Please no derogatory name-calling or humiliation those are limit I am very hard on I would prefer someone who sticks around and does not go so please do not seem are all those boundaries and we will be great partners

IMG_2640.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom